Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

Esperys E. Coudray for women

Esperys E. Coudray for women
dislike

caramel
Esperys E. Coudray for women Pictures Esperys E. Coudray for women Pictures Esperys E. Coudray for women Pictures

Esperys by E. Coudray is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Esperys was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Gerard Anthony. Top notes are pink pepper, green leaves and calabrian bergamot; middle notes are patchouli, freesia, damask rose and caramel; base notes are tonka bean, precious woods, bourbon vanilla and white musk.

Pink Pepper Green Leaves Calabrian bergamot

Patchouli Freesia Damask Rose Caramel

Tonka Bean Precious Woods Bourbon Vanilla White Musk

Esperys Fragrance Reviews

All I get from this is a very very sweet candy shop like scent. If you know you are supposed to smell a rose, then you can trace it. But to me this is not a real rose scent. There is too much mixed in between and also I find it rather old-fashioned in its' smell. It reminds me of Isabel Derroisnes Rose of Antalya scent.

PolarBear2

I have to add that I love this perfume because it has a snobbish, aristocratic smell to it. It is not a dark brooding perfume :)

fltchrlz
fltchrlz

I am still using the trial of this and can't decide. It is heavy on the rose with me. But it is certainly a chameleon as it dries. It seems a little like Perles de Lalique, which I prefer.I am looking for a winter fragrance. Don't think I have found it yet

Migotka
Migotka

Hmhmhm, interesting.

From the notes, I imagines Esperys as something completely different- sweet, with a rosy twist. Nothing like it.

First of all, the first note that struck me is patchouli. It's heavy, it's earthy, it's quite harsh, maybe a bit too harsh. Together with citrus accords, it makes me feel a bit unconfortable. I hoped Esperys would be like a clouds that envelops my body, I waited for soft caramel and aromatic vanilla, and some peppery accords to spice things up, but patchouli and bergamot take it into a direction I am not disliking, but which is far away from cosiness. Classy, refined, definitely, but it tends to be a bit unfriendly. A kind of perfume that sends a vibe saying "Don't approach me". At least, that's the kind of vibe Esperys is sending to me.

lucifera
lucifera

i got a sample of this and boy this is not what i expected to be :-( it has nothing oriental in it no caramel no tonkabean, doesnt develop right on me wich is too bad..

Svetrix
Svetrix

Wonderful perfume for winter. Quite sweet, but delicious! I adore it. There is another reason: I feel good, even to the end of a difficult working day. Always use it if I’m weak or in bad mood.

ScentMode
ScentMode

I have to agree with you PolarBear2, this scent is haunting.
I had a little sample of it which was the only scent I ahd on me one day when I was going stright out after work. I knew I liked it very much just smelling it, so I sprayed it on before going out.
Well- I was totally stuck to my wrist and hand the whole night! It lingered round my hair and I kept catching its layers and notes all through the evening as it seemed to change, revolve, go away, come back, keep me guessing then stay around for a while before leaving again..very enigmatic and very sexy..don't ever let the traditional story and packaging fool you. This is one seriously sexy scent.

PolarBear2

This is a very interesting perfume I found in Paris that metamorphoses on the skin. You have to have a certain character- sensual,yet confident to pull this one. IT IS VERY SEXY in the classiest sense, without being sharp. My perfume specialist sprayed it once on my wrist and at first I thought it smelled like retro Paris, but changes every few minutes and settles into a woodsy, green, flowery, captivating scent. In awhile, the other salesladies started guessing what was on my wrist and they cant guess right. The other customers meanwhile, decided to try it and then we all bought it without knowing each other.

If you are looking for a personal statement, this is IT. DEFINITELY. Just enigmatic, sensual, very classy, and memorable.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about E. Coudray Esperys fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about E. Coudray Esperys, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Esperys by E. Coudray. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Esperys by E. Coudray represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Chanel Chanel N°5 Penhaligon`s Cornubia Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Amouage Amouage Gold pour Femme Jean Patou Sublime Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Pierre de Lune L`Artisan Parfumeur Verte Violette Guerlain Mahora Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica Guerlain Idylle Duet Lanvin Arpege Jean Patou Joy Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige E. Coudray Ambre et Vanille Gres Ambre de Cabochard