Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Eau Jeune Viva Passion Eau Jeune for women

Eau Jeune Viva Passion Eau Jeune for women
dislike

Eau Jeune Viva Passion by Eau Jeune is a Floral fragrance for women. Eau Jeune Viva Passion was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Anne Flipo. The fragrance features orange, peony, sandalwood, musk, hibiscus, cassia, lily-of-the-valley, red currant and praline.

Orange Peony Sandalwood Musk Hibiscus Cassia Lily-of-the-Valley Red Currant Praline

Oscar Citrus
Be Sparkling

Eau Jeune Viva Passion Fragrance Reviews

ZELJO
ZELJO

A happy one, this edt, fresh and sweet but in a smooth way,nothing gourmand on it, a simple une to use without care at daytime or summernights, as vivid and colorfull as the bottle and box, found it in a store less than 4 euros and had to blindbuy it for my collection, isnt masculine at all but a man can use without trouble as its gentle and not in the Angel vibe or others too sweet scents

LaPetite
LaPetite

THis is just one more sweet-boring-a-bit-flowery scent , it could be celeb scent .
I really wish we had a "dont care" button , because i can't add it to my like list , because i wouldn't buy it , but if someone next to me wore it , i wouldn't be mad either . Really not the best Eau Jeune !

xxmiiees
xxmiiees

were can you buy this, I cant find it anywhere :(

nicolette09
nicolette09

I can really smell the praline note and it's delicious!
Perfect for summer nights!

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

I absolutely love it! Smells sooo fresh and clean, like soap. At the same time, it´s a bit fruity...reminds me of strawberry Chupa Chups!

Perfect for day and night, summer and winter...a very original scent, and so easy to wear.

The lasting power is great. 5 Stars for this!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Eau Jeune Eau Jeune Viva Passion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Eau Jeune Eau Jeune Viva Passion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Jeune Viva Passion by Eau Jeune. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Jeune Viva Passion by Eau Jeune represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Nina Ricci Nina Aquolina Pink Sugar Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Burberry Burberry Brit Aquolina Blue Sugar Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Justin Bieber Someday Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible Donna Karan DKNY Red Delicious Calvin Klein Secret Obsession Givenchy Ange ou Demon Lancome Miracle Britney Spears Believe Calvin Klein Beauty Lancome Tresor In Love