Designers » D E » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Factor Eclectic Collections for men

Factor Eclectic Collections for men
dislike

Factor Eclectic Collections for men Pictures

Factor by Eclectic Collections is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are lemon, citruses and orange blossom; middle notes are jasmine, rosemary, rose and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are vetiver, musk, oakmoss and brazilian rosewood.

Lemon Citruses Orange Blossom

Jasmine Rosemary Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

Vetiver Musk Oakmoss Brazilian Rosewood

Fierce
Legend

Factor Fragrance Reviews

TR1LEY
TR1LEY

I do love this for spring summer. As said by some, it is alot like A&F's Fierce. The basenotes are exactly the same in both fragrances. The top is a bit synthetic verging on chemical, but if you make it beyond the short lived cacaphony of topnotes, it becomes identical to Fierce. I get about 6-7 hours worth of longevity, and silage is heavy. This stuff leaves quite the trail. This juice ain't perfect, but for the price, it's pretty fantastic.

flippnout
flippnout

hello see above of what it smells like look at both notes between them umm not much diffrent in fact this one is has more oils as a parfum you can see it not evaporating on your skin leaves a shine from oil.Smells the same as abercrombie Fierce. Man what a deal

AZJeff
AZJeff

This is one of the few citrus fragrances that I don't like. Something about it is sort of harsh and also just about smells "vintage" or "old school". I think the only thing that's going good with this fragrance is it's a EDP. So in saying that, it projects real well but especially is very long lasting. One other reviewer compared this with "Fierce" by Abercrombie & Fitch, which I'm not familiar with and have never smelled. IMO if you want a real good or better citrus fragrance that's all around citrus in scent, then get "Burberry Weekend" by Burberry. It smells wonderful. :)

emrahmutku
emrahmutku

a very good copy of Fierce. last about 6-7 hours. if you like to wear fierce, you must try this one. i get tons of compliments everyday.

Wes180
Wes180

This stuff reminds me a little bit of curve by liz... It's perfect for my age group (high school-college) and it projects well... Girls really seem to like this stuff I've gotten about half a dozen compliments the times I've worn it.

6.0 GTO
6.0 GTO

I got Factor Turbo and love it ..its not over powering and last 4-6 hours..haven't tried the other Factor's yet..

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

I got this stuff the other day for $21 online. It is very similar to A&F fierce, identical even. It does last a good while, although the projection isn't what I would expect it to be for an EDP, but still just as strong as any EDT. For the price, I would get this over fierce any day. The bottle is cool looking, but cheap with shiny "metal plastic" encasing the glass. The cap is also very cheap light plastic but aagain, we are not paying top dollar for a scent which is sold at top dollar by abercrombie. Recommended for high school kids-mid 20's. The ladies will like it if applied sparingly.

j-shades
j-shades

I agree with ash.. it smells the same if not better in a way.. this cologne last forever.. if you spray it on a jacket its gng2 stay for weeks.. for the price you cant beat it.. this is one of my top 5 inexpensive colognes.. if you like AB Fierce and looking for something cheap that smells exactly like it.. this is it!!

Ashreger91
Ashreger91

This smells extactly like abercrombie Fierce.. You can get turbo factor on ebay for $27...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Eclectic Collections Factor fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Eclectic Collections Factor, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Factor by Eclectic Collections. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Factor by Eclectic Collections represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Nautica Nautica Voyage Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Alfred Sung Hei Nautica Nautica Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2012 Pierre Cardin Black Tous Tous In Heaven Him FCUK FCUK Friction for Him Rocawear 9IX Guess Guess by Marciano for Men Davidoff Cool Water Paris Hilton Paris Hilton for Men Rochas Rochas Man Ralph Lauren Polo Sport Nautica Pure Nautica Hanae Mori HM Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Eclectic Collections Carte Blanche