Designers » D E » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Jamais le Dimanche Ego Facto for men

Jamais le Dimanche Ego Facto for men

Jamais le Dimanche Ego Facto for men Pictures Jamais le Dimanche Ego Facto for men Pictures Jamais le Dimanche Ego Facto for men Pictures

Jamais le Dimanche by Ego Facto is a fragrance for men. Jamais le Dimanche is one of 7 fragrances from the Ego Facto collection. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. Top notes are and green notes; middle notes are and cannabis; base notes are and incense. Available as 50 ml EDP. Jamais le Dimanche was launched in 2009.

Green Notes Sea Notes

Jamais le Dimanche Fragrance Reviews

This is a sweet green/marine affair that reminds me of Le Labo Neroli 36 and Heeley Sel Marin among others. There is definitely Calone and a host of other synthetic ingredients in this. It's a niche brand and concept with the execution and feel of a designer perfume. i am attracted to salty/sweet scents like this so I am tempted to buy a full bottle. But then someone who smelled this on me swore it was Acqua di Gio. I'm not familiar with that one but I know it's alot cheaper.

100% women scent. Nice women scent. )))

This is summer. Joy. Peace. Long walk by the ocean coast. Fresh breath of the slightly salty air dappled with the smell of the seaweed and cute round pebbles sealed in the hot sand. I have tried many “sea-based” perfumes such as Tirrenico, Acqua di Sale, Aqua Motu etc, and although they did manage to interpret that specific smell in the most natural way, I found none of them actually wearable as they were overly salty (they provided me with the exact same sensation as if I dived into the depth of the sea and suddenly had my nose, ears and mouth literally stuffed with the salt water, which is way too much, right? )

On the contrary, Jamais le Dimanche is a real gentle beauty and a fragrance that I would always wish to have by my hand whenever I want to revive that unique summer vibe. Beside that watery smell, I get something woodsy and a bit smokey, and, I even dare to say, bubble gummy. I guess it might possibly come from the incense sweetness and woods. One interesting thing about it is that it is composed of the contrary smells, so you basically get a scent that is both salty and sweet, airy and dry, heavy and light and it perfectly manages to maintain the harmony within all that mess. This perfume is suitable both for women and men and I am sure that I would want a full bottle of it if only it had better lasting power.

P.S. I can't stop asking myself why is it so popular nowadays to put marijuana in the pyramid of notes? Is it just a marketing trick or? There is no such smell here, of course.

Wonderful, very fresh, green scent. I was surprised to find out it was marketed as for men, I find it very suitable for women equally. Surprising cannabis-absynthe-incense combination make me think about Benedictine, a special liquour made with honey and spices and Thierry Mugler's "a travers le miroir"

Jamais le Dimanche by Ego Facto 3.43 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ego Facto Jamais le Dimanche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ego Facto Jamais le Dimanche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jamais le Dimanche by Ego Facto. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jamais le Dimanche by Ego Facto represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Ego Facto Me Myself & I L`Artisan Parfumeur Amour Nocturne Annick Goutal Nuit Etoilee Comme des Garcons Black Frederic Malle French Lover Nasomatto Black Afgano Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2011 L`Artisan Parfumeur Skin on Skin Lubin Korrigan Xerjoff Nio Serge Lutens Vetiver Oriental Penhaligon`s Juniper Sling Histoires de Parfums 1889 Moulin Rouge Serge Lutens Bas de Soie Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Serge Lutens Iris Silver Mist Frederic Malle Une Rose Juliette Has A Gun Midnight Oud