Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Fool For Love Egofacto for women
dislike

cinnamon
coconut
Fool For Love Egofacto for women Pictures Fool For Love Egofacto for women Pictures Fool For Love Egofacto for women Pictures

Fool For Love by Ego Facto is a fragrance for women. Fool For Love is one of seven fragrances from the Ego facto collection presented in 2009. The nose behind this fragrance is Laurent Bruyere. Top notes are and cinnamon; middle notes are and frangipani; base notes are coconut and woodsy notes. Available as 50 ml EDP.

Cinnamon

Frangipani

Coconut Woodsy Notes

Noix de Coco
Chance Eau Tendre

Fool For Love Fragrance Reviews

sparris
sparris

To me, the opening was rather nasty with a jarring fruit note that didn't agree at all with my skin chemistry. Or my nose.

After a while it descends into familiar fruitchouli territory(though I can't see any patch among the notes, not even on EF's own website)and loses all originality. And after a couple of hours it was more or less gone, with just something faintly woodsy remaining.

I see no reason to choose FFL from all the 1000+ similar scents. If this style of perfume is your thing there are better fragrances than this out there.

esteban747
esteban747

The open is is not pleasant, like a mash of spices and rotten flowers. Then the frangipani starts to appear stronger and makes it more bearable. Still, this is the kind of scent that bothers me, the one ghat makes me think " what is she wearing?" But not in a good way.
The dry down is better, it gets lighter and more playful and feminine still very light.

lalaps
lalaps

This is like, a "for real grown-up" perfume. Hence, not really for me. It smells like something ones mom or grandma would wear. Too "perfumey" if that makes sense..

Sample available.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

The cinnamon and coconut were detectable right from the start, not too heavy or sticky...somehow fresh. And while I really loved the opening, it's almost like the fragrance is all top notes and has no base. It doesn't dry down the way a quality scent should. It smells cheap and unsubstantial very quickly. But, wow! What a beautiful opening!

Fool for love is nice, soft, smooth, a bit creamy, spicy just a tad, I find it very demure, and not anything real exciting...like Poopoo Pidoo it is a bit foody, I detect the frangipani, overall not bad but not anything I am excited to get...
It could have been a lot more than what it is..

9154mf
9154mf

Both reviewers have summed this up well, this reminded me of a pina colada at first, a really nice one with a tropical white flower thrown in the mix. The cinnamon I could smell at first is a light dusting of non-sweet cinnamon, not strong or red hot, then the frangipani takes centre stage underscored by an alcoholic coconut, like coconut steeped in rum. It's nice but mixed with frangipani it sometimes gets a weird tropical vibe. I'm not generally a fan of frangipani so that could be why I'm not loving it. Then again im
Not a huge fan of smelling like a mixed drink. There is also a nice amount of warm wood in there and all the notes play together, each being highlighted for a few minutes before something else takes over. All in all not a bad scent but doesn't do anything special for me.

Arrogant_Cat
Arrogant_Cat

Fool for Love is my first experience from Ego Facto, I love the bottle and I think the name is very cute and the notes sound promising so I was eager to get my hands on a sample.
Having been wearing the fragrance for 2 days in a row all I can say that the scent is nowhere near as dramatic as one might expect based on the name.

All I can smell is frangipani which makes it quite a tropical floral composition underlined with just a light hint of cinnamon but to be honest if I didn`t know it`s supposed to be cinnamon I`m not sure I would even recognize it, very faint but it gives the fragrance a certain warmth. Not much coconut to my nose in here unfortunately which is a real letdown as I always love some coconut in my perfumes.
It is a very nice, cheerful fragrance if frangipani is your thing but I don`t see myself investing in a bottle soon because I just simply don`t detect anything special in this fragrance. Surely it`s nice though and gets my Like.
Longevity is good, about 6 hours on my skin with medium-low sillage.
My search for a quality tropical-coconut fragrance goes on.

krisztandra
krisztandra

Very original, as all the fragrances I know created by Laurent Bruyere. I'm not a big fan of cinnamon but one can hardly smell it in this fragrance. The main note obvious from the beginning is the rhum-coco punch accord underlined with a nice sugar glazing powdery-white flowerish scent (probably the frangipani flower) and ending in a teck wood note. I would create a "foody-alcohol" special category for this one and Havana Vanille by L'artisan Parfumeur.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Egofacto Fool For Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Egofacto Fool For Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fool For Love by Egofacto. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fool For Love by Egofacto represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lys Soleia Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Montale Chocolate Greedy L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! L`Artisan Parfumeur Jour de Fete Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Comptoir Sud Pacifique Coco Figue Etat Libre d`Orange Jasmin et Cigarette Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Annick Goutal Un Matin d`Orage Serge Lutens Louve Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Guerlain Insolence Eau Glacee Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc Byredo Pulp Agent Provocateur L'Agent Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Katy Perry Purr Hugo Boss Boss Orange