Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Poopoo Pidoo Egofacto for women

Poopoo Pidoo Egofacto for women
dislike

Poopoo Pidoo Egofacto for women Pictures Poopoo Pidoo Egofacto for women Pictures Poopoo Pidoo Egofacto for women Pictures

Poopoo Pidoo by Ego Facto is a floral fragrance for women. Poopoo Pidoo is one of 7 fragrances from the Ego Facto collection introduced in 2009. The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Ropion. Top notes are citruses and African orange flower; middle notes are and rice; base notes are amber, musk and woodsy notes. Available as 50 ml EDP.

Citruses African Orange flower

Rice

Amber Musk Woodsy Notes

Style de Paris

Poopoo Pidoo Fragrance Reviews

Peachysugarbuns
Peachysugarbuns

I've been on a rice note and powder kick, so I had to try this fragrance. To me, Poopoo Pidoo is like muted Love's Baby Soft, patted down with cosmetic rice powder and rounded out with clean musk. If you're looking for a comforting, soft fragrance that smells cosmetic and lotion-like, the drydown of Poopoo Pidoo might be for you.

The opening is citrusy in a "flat, warm, lemon-lime soda pop" sort of way, and it seems that amber is present in this opening state, giving off the feeling of molten, caramel sweetness. I think the opening is a clashing, too-sweet mess, but it lasts for mere minutes, thankfully.

The heart of the fragrance, which seems to also have a short duration, ushers the opening sweetness away and replaces it with a feeling of dryness. This state reminds me of Coppertone tanning lotion, bright and clean-musky.

Soon, Poopoo Pidoo settles and decides who she wants to be - clean and powdery, with a whisper of orange blossom and a veil of musk. It is pretty and sits close to the skin...perhaps TOO close. It lasted a mere 2 hours on me, hardly making a peep the whole time.

If I didn't have Boucheron Jaipur Saphir as my "lotion scent" I might like Poopoo Pidoo. I am glad I found the former first, as the robustness of BJS works well on me. Again, if you want a lotiony, soft fragrance, Poopoo Pidoo is worth a try!

sparris
sparris

Sponge cake batter flavoured with citrus zest. Heavier than I expected. Still not terribly long-lasting.
I do like the musk but cannot detect any rice which was a little disappointing. Somehow reminds me of COSTES' Costes 2(the black bottle)though that one is soapier.

Not bad but did not scream my name.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

OK, but nothing to write home about. Rice, sparkly citrus and lots of musk in the drydown. Not bad but not great either, rice, citrus and a bit of sparkle. That's it. A child might enjoy this.

Museumgal
Museumgal

I was hoping for more rice to warm up this composition. Sharp bright citrus is the main player here with just a touch of grain in the middle. Lovely citrus but not much else.. Perhaps it isn't too well blended.

Lynee'99
Lynee'99

This did not work for me. It started out with a blast of citrus which then seemed to meld into a weird musk with the citrus still overpowering. Strange. After 1 hour is seemed to stall at that juncture. Citrus and musk, it was not something very pleasing.

Tovah
Tovah

Poopoo Pidoo is completely different from what I expected. The perfume's name and its bottle are much more "cute-sy" than the fragrance itself. It's very light, and rather than the aroma of rice powder, it smells like actual boiled white rice. I was hoping for more orange blossom, and maybe a bit of gingery spice,(along the lines of Chloe Love), but this fragrance is just mild and slightly woody on me. The heavy rice note lasts throughout wear. Poopoo Pidoo's longevity is fairly good, but it stays extremely close to my skin. I also hoped this fragrance would be sweeter, but it's surprisingly musky.

Cereza
Cereza

Very dissapointing.
First, from a perfume containing rice I actually expected something more unique un well...rice. There is some powdery gourmandness at the first minutes, but then I don't feel anything extraordinary. It develops as a sparkling citrus/musk I've seen oh so many time before.
Silage is very low and fades completely within 4 hours.

Given the price tag - it's not even worth a try.

SadassaUlna
SadassaUlna

Tostito's brand corn chips with lime.

antfarm
antfarm

Oh my, this was an interesting sample to try. I neither liked nor disliked it. I thought the name and eyelash picture on the bottle were super-cute, which is what made me want to test the perfume in the first place.

When I put it on, I immediately smelled a movie theater--complete with the liquid butter melting into some popcorn, and the light citrusy perfume of a woman standing next to me in line for some overpriced treats. Yep, it pretty much just smelled like a matinee. Lasting power not great either.

Oh my!!! At first sniff I get so much rice, I don't care for that scent at all!!! Very foody, not so much powdery though. I dont know, it doesn't do much for me, I find it weird smelling, then the orange blossom comes into play, and it is nicer , but overall the scent isn't working for me....
And it is soooo light.

tigerhearted
tigerhearted

Oh I loove this! I'm a sucker for orange blossom, and the orange blossom here really shines without being harsh or overwhelming.

I was expecting something way different due to the name and the description at luckyscents. For some reason I was expecting a vintagey powder scent, but instead it is fresh and sweet like orange juice, and mmmm orange blossom!

There's something smooth and green balancing out the fresh sweet floral, I think this must be the rice?

It is not powdery to me, at least not powdery in the way I think of powdery (ie baby powder or something), but I am still a big newbie to all this.

I would adore to have this in a lotion as well as perfume, I could just roll around in this fragrance.

ETA: Courtesy of the recent Fragrantica article on "Raw materials: Rice," I can identify that smooth note from before! The second time I tried this, the Rice dominated the dry-down, with orange blossom playing second-fiddle. Very pleasant.

fanciful
fanciful

The orange blossom really comes through. It's very yummy, citrusy and refreshing (yet soft). This is quite lovely and actually smells a lot like Yves Rocher's Pur Desir de Fleur d'Oranger.
So if you like orange blossom, give it a try! :)

Thaigirl
Thaigirl

Hi there, mmm you smell so nice what are you wearing ?
-Poopoo Pidoo
-why are you singing ? I asked you a question ?
-Poopoo pidoo.........
Lol funny name.

Lottis
Lottis

If I was better at fragrance notes than I am, I could give this perfume a better review. Now I'm not there yet ... but might get there one day.

Yet ... Poopoop pidoo are more different than anything before, for my part. Powdery in a very sophisticated way, soft-spoken in a flattering way.
Nice, really nice!

It runs directly on the wish list!

cloyd42
cloyd42

So much fun! The rice powder makes this smell like old-fashioned face powder so it also smells like wonderful boutique stores and designer salons. Well blended and subtle, sillage is fairly tight but scent lasts all day. This perfume could be teenage flirty or seriously seductive. For some reason it reminds me of an extremely grown-up and sophisticated version of Aqualino Pink Sugar.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Egofacto Poopoo Pidoo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Egofacto Poopoo Pidoo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Poopoo Pidoo by Egofacto. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Poopoo Pidoo by Egofacto represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.