Designers » D E » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

J'ose Eisenberg for women
dislike

coffee
J'ose Eisenberg for women Pictures

Dare to be…that’s what the campaign of J’ose perfumes says. Unique, mysterious and sensual, this fragrance will exile your personality. It opens with fresh and aromatic notes of lemon, artemisia and mint. The heart is composed of lavender, coffee and mocha, while the base features patchouli, cedar, musk, hay and amber.

It is available as 100 ml EDP.

Artemisia Amalfi Lemon Mint

Sympathy For The Sun

J'ose Fragrance Reviews

kjana
kjana

i liked it when i first got it - it smells lika a male fragrance, quite dark, deep, warm and sophsticated. got many compliments from men. it smells of tobacco, wood and spices. it is plesant and warm although not absolutely striking. for women who like male scents it might be worth trying, but there might be better alternatives.

Absolument
Absolument

be very careful of the temperature you wear it in! In my opinion it is only suited to colder temperature. In warm weather it smells like stale men's cologne.
It is very strong. It is one of those androgynous perfumes, but definitely with a little bit of sweetness in the coffee/lavender note. The amber makes it mellow, not dry. It has a simple, yet modern feel to it. Definitely try it if you are a women and like unisex/androgynous scents but masculine scents are too much for you.

kati77
kati77

Good for durability, ethereal, lined ambergris scent. Slightly masculine flair gives lavender and mint, but do not come to the lead.I dont get coffee in the perfume at all. Interesting smell that fits more women who want to be a mysterious, type of femme fatale than men, which is not to say that some men do not fall in love with this. The chords of patchouli and amber gives nice warmth and crosses with a little lavender and musk.The scent is a bit mysterious, good for authumn season.

jospie
jospie

it jumps between smelling like an old man's generic cologne and a really feminine sophisticated sexy and warm scent. i like it, it intrigues me, and i must have it!!
it really develops and changes as it warms up

lat
lat

It's ridiculous that this fragrance barely has any reviews.
J'ose is an absolute masterpiece among modern fragrances. The best way to describe it is JPG Le Male meets coffee and patchouli.
I believe the instant connection I had to Le Male comes from the mint/lavender combination that stays present throughout the hours, but it's quickly met by smoky, dirty base.
I also detect hay but it's not the kind you'd find in bright sun among the flowers.
It's the type of hay that is mixed up with soil and smoked up by a nearby bonfire.

J'ose fears not, doesn't settle down and is not keen on pleasantries. She's fierce, she is experienced, she knows what she wants and she could educate girls on self-confidence. If she ever cared to, that is.

It's a bit masculine to be one of my top favorites, but it's okaish. I smell a spicy scent when I smell it. The notes are very interesting, but mostly I smell spicy. There's only hint of coffee.
Overall, I find this one wearable.

arianperfume

After several wears I decided this has a very weak silage and it does not last as long as I wish, I wish there was somethig else that smelled like this but more powerful, besides Bvlgari Black. Main notes felt are coffee, lavender and a pinch of vanilla that makes it ''rounder''

VickyJicky
VickyJicky

It's so amazing scent. Very sad that they're not on the market.

cleansky
cleansky

i have met j'ose like four years ago on my husband (we met the first time that day), afterwards i was looking for a scent like this for me, thou i was unbeliavable happy, that pour femme j'ose is alsmost similar with the men's one. i was visiting one city abroad and have bought the fragrance there. it is so much happened with me wearing this scent, i can't even write a good review. very special and mine for me. it is just scent of my life.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Uhm... It started so promising - like a nice, soft herbal cologne with lavenders. But it turned fast to just a dusty lavender smell with nondescript base. Promising at start, but total put-off base. Not good.

passionata20
passionata20

This is not a review about the fragrance but an interesting fact. I was wondering why i can´t find this fragrance in Scandinavia and today i got my answer from Eisenberg representative: since there is a woman with cigar pictured on the box of this perfume, here it is considered as a tobacco advertising, so it is not allowed to sell this particular fragrance in Scandinavia. I mean - you can´t be seroius???!!! :)))

scenturian
scenturian

It is almost same with Jose for men and imo it is even better.
I think I will get this one rather than for men.
Amazing, highly recommended.

misswithoutlogic
misswithoutlogic

Don't know how to start and how to finish about this perfum. But let's try.
It's totally real masterpiece!
Scent with personality : strong, independet, edgy, rebellious and intriguing.
Eveything started 4 years ago then i smelled it. Of course, then it wasn't my cup of tea. But that girl with cigar stucked on my mind for long time.
And last week, we met again. And this time for all.
For me it's purfect combination of tabacco, smoky leather and levander with coffee beans + 100% self confidence.
It's nothing about sweet lovely femininity. It's about strong, free, crazy and adventurous woman.
It's like lenny kravitz music - sexy and rock'n' roll.
Full botlle of desire to life and yourself.
Wear it if you dare.

rosso72
rosso72

I bought near 1 month ago, I have never heard before about Jose, nothing special for me, just sweet with a bit of carmel, not caffe, for casual wearing.

summerinthecity
summerinthecity

Mmm, what a nice discovery is J'ose for me. It sounds bitter-sweet, bold, self-confident. On the other hand it is comforting and in some way velvety. I imagine it on people from artistic circle sitting in good cafe with, yes, coffee and cigars. Sophisticated scent, it is hard to estimate it on paper, it opens perfectly on skin.

Eglantina
Eglantina

For me its very sensual perfume. I agree, that it smells like coffee and cigars. It perfectly fits for fall and rainy days.

vertigo
vertigo

J'Ose is very special.
Starts quite masculine, herbal and a bit spicy.
Still, it's very smooth, rounded and warm.
In the drydown I smell creamy lavender on a base taken alive from Emporio Armani Lei (this one comes from 2001).
A very well-blended herbal, smoky, warm composition. Works just great.
Sillage isn't amazing, but the drydown lasts for hours and hours.
I agree with the reviewer below.
'Sensual' is the word.

iris_iris
iris_iris

1 review? Is this a joke?

I bought it lately in very good price (earlier I couldn't afford it - only 100ml bottles) and I love it.

Indeed similar to Black by Bvlgari (but softer).

For me it's a very good substitute to Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille and Chargui by Lutens. J'ose has a very beautiful tobacco note in it. It's warm, sensual and I can detect strong coffee note. I'll write more later.

I smell HAY. Awesome.

ps bottle that I've bought doesn't have that tacky red cap. In new version it's golden. Love it.

edit: It's a perfect autumn fragrance. It smells like leafes, wet warm sidewalk, rain, a hint of sweet cigar and black coffee.

guest_beth
guest_beth

what an awful ad, the woman looks like a hooker, and plus, with that cigar in her mouth, doesn;t even look feminine, I imagine her smelling like a badass smoker truck driver...

arianperfume

This perfume is quite similar to Black from Bulgari, has a masculin trade in it, but I find it quite sexy, wish it existed in my country also... hhhm quite expensive though and only 100 ml bottles...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Eisenberg J'ose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Eisenberg J'ose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify J'ose by Eisenberg. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of J'ose by Eisenberg represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.