Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette Elie Saab for women

Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette Elie Saab for women
dislike

honey
Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette Elie Saab for women Pictures Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette Elie Saab for women Pictures Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette Elie Saab for women Pictures Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette Elie Saab for women Pictures

Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette is a new version of the first perfume by designer Elie Saab, feminine and elegant Elie Saab Le Parfum from 2011.

“I come from a Mediterranean city bathed in heat and light, surrounded by vibrant nature loaded with fragrance. One scent stays firmly in my mind, that of orange blossom. The house where I grew up was surrounded by orange trees and when the breezes came through the branches they brought their ethereal fragrance with them", said Saab.

The scent is sharp and sensual floral - woody. This version is also signed by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian who pays tribute to the designer's memories of the Mediterranean and the scent of orange blossom in the air, so that it is the key ingredient of the composition once again. Aromas of mandarin tree blossom provide tart freshness to the heart of orange blossom and gardenia, placed at the base of vetiver, rose and honey.

The silhouette of the original bottle became "slimmer" for this edition. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 90 ml Eau de Toilette.

Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette was launched in 2012.

Mandarin Blossom

Fleur Cherie

Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

alemaiden
alemaiden

No dura mucho... pero es muy rico. El perfume es mucho mejor, igual no es muy parecido, pero por lo menos dura muchisimo.

Miriana93
Miriana93

I was shopping for perfume and a sales representative sprayed it on me. At first both my sister and I were in love and I wanted to buy it. But as I went round and round the shop, the smell changed and I realised that I hated it as it developed. It is too floral - not my kind of scent.

Nice orange blossom scent, gently sweet, but it does not stick to my skin well. Soon it is gone.

PerfectFloral
PerfectFloral

My favorite from my favorite perfumer Francis Kurkjian. It's amazing how I pick his fragrances from the glut of florals available on the market, without even knowing it is his. This is wonderfully crafted and very well balanced, neroli opens up and blooms on my skin. A very modern scent however, not at all an "old world" floral. This is my "working" perfume. Uplifting and sophisticated, sharpens the mind.

dkny27
dkny27

A mild sweet honeyed floral... Light white gardenia with kisses of orange and sweetness... So pleasantly surprised by this.
Not very strong though (about 2 sprays on wrist), as I have to really touch my nose to my arm to get all the notes, just subtle and soft.
Nice scent for daily wear, work and white linen events. May even make for a beautiful wedding day sig.

rockegg
rockegg

A very pretty floral but my skin apparently went to war with it immediately. After 15 minutes it was nearly gone so I resprayed. A half hour later I could barely tell it was there. It's a shame because it is nice.

dilianavk
dilianavk

Total dissapointment to me!
I thought it is similar to EDP, but this one is not the same class.
At first spray it is so weak, I dont feel anything - not neroli, no mandarin. Actualy, the softener on my clothes was stronger.
Later on, I sniffed again and again and the only thing i could figure out was very fat gardenia and rose, which I dont like.

Centsless
Centsless

This is one of my most favorite perfumes, ever. It is not only beautiful, but well-crafted, high quality in all aspects, even the bottle is stunning. It's very wearable, especially in warmer weather...casual enough to wear for many situations but special enough to make you crave it! Great sillage & longevity, never smothering, no, it dances around you.

The most lovely orange blossom I've ever smelled, it smells nicer than the real thing, I suppose because the gardenia and honey slightly sweetens--but only slightly--this is very clean and sparkling. Whenever I wear it, I can't help but smile and keep smelling my wrist, it is addictive! Nothing but compliments too.

smellME
smellME

As not really beeing into florals , but light orientals and florientals, this
bouqet of flowers is truly beautiful !
I owned the edp when it first came out, but it was too strong for me.
When realizing there was an edt - back to the store!!!
Prettier fresher but still powerful.
It opens with a wild strawberry and toffe/honey smell on me.
Not strong, just beautiful. I love it !
Usually vetiver can kill a perfume for me but here together with the rose in the drydown it only makes a twist to the blend.
Very creamy and beautiful vetiver instead of sharp.
I have also tried the lovely green coloured juice, but it wasn't what I had expected. This has a similar vibe but this is fresher and a more flowery bouquet .
Lovely just lovely !

ladyone1
ladyone1

its ok.. when i spray it, it's a flowerful taste.

after waering a while its getting a bitter taste, which i dont really like. perfect for spring & long lasting

Maine_girl
Maine_girl

Wow, do I love this perfume! It is light, creamy and just beautiful. It smells expensive and elegant. In my opinion, this is good for day and night, and all seasons. It has quickly become one of my favorites, and I find myself reaching for it over and over because of its versatility. Despite the lightness of the fragrance, however, I do find it to be quite long lasting. LOVE IT!

JaiTee
JaiTee

The opening on me: neroli, peppery, jasmine within minutes.
Then, it becomes more floral, less orangey, almost sweeter.

An interesting floral -- I didn't think I would like it, but the citrus adds something good to the mix.

Ioli19
Ioli19

It's a really gorgeous, addictive, perfume, which always is complimented! Fantastic for day wear especially in the spring, it's no wonder its so popular!
I get a lot of the mandarin and orange blossom notes and they are beautiful, cant say the gardenia is prominent at all, very faint, which is a shame for me! its a very elegant white floral, I prefer the edt to the edp, which is too honeyed for me!
Moderate sillage, unfortunately only lasts 2 hours on me, so I have to reapply often.

nattyB
nattyB

This fragrance is absolutely mind blowingly beautiful BUT it does not last and that irritates me because it is one of the most expensive fragrances on the market. I love the smell so much that I would have stayed loyal to it and made it my signature smell but frankly, the price is just not justified because you have to keep re-applying. The manufacturers really need to work on that flaw, if they do, I will definitely buy more :)

Daisydukes

Update- I rarely repurchase. I'm not a collector, i just like smelling Wonderful.

It's difficult for me to use an entire bottle of fragrance. Although I wear perfume every day and also to bed, I apply scent lightly.

I grew to love this one and just ordered my second bottle. If you like traditionally feminine white flower scents that aren't challenging, aggressive, or "unclean" I highly recommend this version of Elie Saab.

It is beautiful but not difficult. It's very long lasting yet not insulting.

Very very pretty!

Martaynd
Martaynd

One of the BEST edt's I've ever experienced. They should all be like this. It is a softer version of the original but by no means weaker or altered. If the original wears well at night, this wears well for daytime. If the original wears well for cooler weather, this wears well for warmer days. I LOVE this scent now because of the EDT. This fragrance is feminine, and pretty. I find it very versatile; for a younger woman or mature. Party or business. Dress up or casual. 4/4stars! It is now on my top shelf.

diamondsr4ever
diamondsr4ever

I have had my fragrance preconceptions turned on their heads with this one.
I have the intense version, very buttery, very honeyed, very, well, intense.
But this is so light and refreshing not cloying at all, and if I close my eyes I'm surrounded by orange blossoms and I want to drink it all in.
I never buy EDT versions because I have a real issue with longevity. That is not a problem with this version.
The sun is making one of its rare appearances here today and I can't think of any of my other perfumes that I would rather be wearing. The ultimate in chic, sophisticated freshness.

DEVINSWORLD
DEVINSWORLD

I like this version best out of all 3. The Patchouli in the edp was a little too much since Im not a fan of Patchouli. The intense was way too thick and intense for me almost suffocating. I wouldnt mind smelling the versions on other people though. This edt is fresher but still keeps the wonderful basic smell of the edp.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Muy parecida a la original en la fase media y final, pero sin pachuli, lo cual hace que proyecte menos, y se sienta mas fresca y apta para situaciones de trabajo; la diferencia esta también en la flor de mandarino que le da un toque de frescura muy bueno, luego se mezcla el azahar y finalmente viene la miel, que se siente como miel con limones.

Muy buen perfume, fue una compra a ciegas y lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados. Esta perfecto para primavera y verano.

Su proyección es moderada y su duración de mas de 10 horas.

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

I smell soap and orange-flavoured Tang juice, which to my nose just isn't as sophisticated as I had hoped.

tonix8
tonix8

A fresher version of the original. I smell mostly rose in the dry down. not very long lasting.

Kayse
Kayse

Elie Saab edt is a thin, Lilly of the valley scent with not much more going on to my nose. The EDP is more full bodied. I can see where a lot of women who prefer quiet smells will enjoy this very much, as it's a nice quality.

lila1990
lila1990

I have both this one and the EDP. I love them both. I think this one smells just like freshly cut flowers and it's almost ethereal in lightness unlike the honey laden EDP. A great effortless day fragrance that smells like a fresh breath of air to me.

kelli.marie
kelli.marie

Nope--- just straight lily of the valley on me. It's ok.. very soft and floral but I am missing something to mellow it out. Maybe I need to try the EDP like previously mentioned for some creaminess!

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

I love the original but the EDT is not for me, the honey is less prominent making it a little sharper, while the EDP is smoother, creamier and a touch sweeter. This is much more citrus to my nose

Amberlynn4
Amberlynn4

Love it! I sprayed this on my wrist in a perfume shop in Rome a few days ago, and then again in the airport and I can't wait to buy it. My take on it is that it smells like I've taken a beautiful bath. It's very fresh, but also has gorgeous notes that linger on my skin for hours. I would lift my hands toward my face to bring a cup of caffe Americano to my lips and I kept thinking, "My god, what smells so good?" then I smelled my wrists and realized it was the Eli Saab perfume still lingering on my shirt sleeves from the evening before. It even serves as a lovely reminder of walking the streets in Rome, where some of them are lined with orange trees, one of the notes in this fragrance.

katushka37
katushka37

Just like Elie Saab dresses Le Parfum is a beautifully designed white floral.

My mum used to have flowering orange tree and this fragrance indeed reminds me of it. During spring there would be a wonderful scent lingering in the air at night but at the same time it wasn't too strong or overpowering. I alsways stopped next to that tree for a minute to enjoy it. I think Elie recreated that feeling well :)

I get a hint of cool sharpness when it settles on my skin which adds this scent a bit more character.

I like wearing it with dresses or tailored skirts and blouses. I find it is perfect for summer and spring nights, just like orange blossom it shines better when the weather slightly cools down.

It is lovely and light enough during the day too but I found it doesn't last as long when the sun is shining and you skin is hot.

It has moderate siliage and it lasted about 5-6 hours on me at night.

eachuisge
eachuisge

For better or worse, this is the one that started my perfume obsession. Before I found this perfume, I had a couple of bottles that I used occasionally, but knew next to nothing about perfume - notes, composition etc. I was wandering around duty-free in the airport and the sales assistant sprayed this on my wrist, and it was love at first sniff, it was the most beautiful scent I had ever come across and I wanted to buy it right away. The only problem was that my flight was a domestic one that landed in the international terminal, so they wouldn't sell me anything in the duty-free shop. I was devastated, but it prompted me to start searching for online perfume shops, which in turn led me here to Fragrantica(good for my perfume education, terrible for my bank balance). I have since added dozens of perfumes to my collection, but I have a special fondness for this one, my signature.

The orange blossom takes centre stage on my skin, well balanced with the honey note. I get zero rose from this one fortunately, I find rose can be very hit-or-miss. The projection is moderate but can fade fairly quickly. I have to resist the temptation to overspray, as too much can be overpowering and it loses some of its subtlety.

It is perfect to wear outside in the sun on a warm spring day - in a pretty dress, glass of champagne in hand.

luz
luz

Don't miss this fragrance if you are into magnificent florals. It is floral art.

butterbean
butterbean

GORGEOUS!

I first bought the EDP. I love it. I find the EDP is easy to wear in the fall/winter and especially in February and March when it is cold and I am craving spring.

HOWEVER - the EDT -- it is all the beauty of the EDP; a gorgeous scent but with zero patchouli.

The EDT is good ANYTIME and especially in the summer.

Don't be fooled by EDT and think it this will be weak and won't last. It does and won't disappoint!

The dominant note is beautiful orange and mandarine blossoms, followed by honey and gardenia. The rose is very subtle, and the vetiver gives it a dryness keeping it from being an overly sweet candied floral and adding just the right depth.

Elie Saab Le Parfum EDT is elegant and feminine.

The Nose behind this fragrance, Francis Kurkdijan, is a master of blending divine scents and captured heaven in a bottle for Elie Saab.

Daisydukes

I struggle to put what I'm smelling into words but wanted to write a review for this one as it was a blind buy for me.

I cannot wear the EDP version but I've found the EDT easy to like. It's less honeyed but still strong and long lasting scent. I worried about the jasmine becoming "unclean" smelling on my skin. It almost did, but the musk lifts the white flowers for me, keeping everything pretty.

Musk is not listed here, but take my word for it, musk is a main player. The rose is minor but lovely still. Hours after application I realized that indeed rose is present. This met my white flower craving- it shares DNA with NR's Essence but with more white flowers and less musk.

It's feminine and elegant. For me it's a winter scent only because of it's strength. I tend to go for the lightweight stuff :D

katemcq
katemcq

This is friendly and joyous! It's surprising for my response to a fragrance to be emotional instead of trying to identify what I smell, or what memories it evokes.

The blend is gorgeous and fresh. The fruity tones are sweet and mellow - maybe too sweet for it to become a regular in my wardrobe.

It finally reminded me of another scent: Crabtree and Evelyn's Summer Hill. Remember that?

Unfortunately, it's as pale as Philosophy's Amazing Grace, and on a similarly inoffensive wavelength. This is definitely more "cute" than "sexy". For me, it could easily be an aromatherapy scent.

At second test I was taken by this scent.
The EdP is way too heavy, round and ladylike for me. It screams: "I'm a rich lady and everyone please look at me!!"
The first orange blossom notes are so good, but the honey note afterwards makes it hard to breath the air around. A little bit like in L'Occitane Neroli.
The here comes the EdT... a lot more breathable with a pleasant frizzy effect in the opening, still lovely orange blossom taken to an octave higher like windchimes, the honey again but not that thick honey that turns into stale on my skin and clench my trought with nausea.
Very feminine, young at heart, yet classy and elegant, it smells like a young lady walking in beautifully cared gardens wearing white silks.
There is far echo of Givenchy Organza but only in the vibe.
There is an even farer echo of Coco Mademoiselle, which I loathe and cannot stand, without its arrogance.
On my skin it becomes sweeter but not sticky.
I had it sprayed on a card and my bag is now beuatifully perfumed!
I suggest trying before buying because it gives me a feeling that it could change considerely on different chemistries.

xrayer
xrayer

I love this fragrance. At first spray I got cloying sweet honey which is what I didn't like about the EDP and my heart sank. But very quickly, within 30mins that honey note fades and I am left with a clean, crisp but sweet floral. It is very pretty, feminine and airy, light yet elegant. It is a beautiful white floral and would be perfect for all year round and any occasion. To me this is a completely different fragrance than the EDP which I found too strong and overwhelming.

Valleyofthedolls
Valleyofthedolls

It smells expensive and elegant. It's not loud or rude in any way. Simply clean and floral. It's for the sort of woman who's always made up and never dressed down. She's feminine and speaks without raising her voice. It's almost ethereal. I like it a lot but don't find myself matured enough to turn it into a signature. It's truly gorgeous, from the bottle itself to the beautiful notes.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

The eau de toilette is airy, sweet and white floral. The honey makes this fragrance "round". There's probably some aldehydes in this that makes it feel like a higher end departmental store fragrance. I'd have thought Elie Saab to be a "white color" fragrance based on the smell.

Oh, and I can tell the difference between the EDP and EDT. The EDP has detectable patchouli, making it a tad bit "smokier" in order to hold the notes longer. I'd prefer the eau de toilette as a result as patchouli unnerves me.

This isn't a t-shirt and jeans frag. It's more like a "formal" fragrance.

Verdict: worth a look.

darcy2
darcy2

I wore the EDP of this on my wedding day, May 4th. I must have sampled fifty different fragrances for the day, from Jessica McClintock (too cold) to vintage Diorissimo (for me, too nostalgic). I wanted something new, like my new marriage. I liked the orange/mandarine blossoms, the discreet rose, the honey that is sweet, but not over the top sweet. It worked out perfectly! We got married on a bright sunny morning on the island on Kauai. My groom never mentioned my perfume that day; he was commenting on how beautiful I looked. I was a little disappointed he didn't comment on my fragrance; it took me longer to choose it than it did my gown. But tonight, I sprayed some on at bedtime, and he remembered it after all. He said I smelled so good that day, he was wondering perfume I wore. I LOVE Elie Saab (EDP) for a dressy daytime affair, like your wedding - or someone else's. It's classy AND warm at the same time.

Siv55
Siv55

Light, fresh, spicy and sophisticated. More summer than winter but might just do for both. Not particularly long lasting. Maybe five hours or so.

Irideika
Irideika

To me, the smell is quite nearly identical to the EDP version, but only lasts a fraction of the time (the EDT lasts barely 2 hours, while the EDP is easily into the 8 to 10 hour range). Since the smell is, to my nose, pretty much the same, I get more bang for my buck with the EDP.

maeculpa
maeculpa

Very gosh darn pretty. Really, it is so pretty, so if pretty is your thing, then you should try it.

Unfortunately pretty just doesn't cut it for me. It lacks depth. It is a bit perfumy as well (does that mean aldehydes? my fragrance vocab is sorely limited) in the way that I don't think it will appeal to very young pretty girls. But I don't find it terribly womanly either.

I think the target market is women who wear designer evening dresses to sashay down Fifth Avenue at midday.It is an important demographic.

It's nice. Pretty.

iset
iset

I love this fragrance.......I can't get enough of it. I love orange blossom scents, I have the EDP. This fragrance reminds me of Flori Roberts' Ashanti, launched in the mid 1990's.

Pretty floral, stylish, feminine, with a lovely orange blossom note, I like it, but it gets a bit sharp, so I am careful I dont overspray at all. I hardly detect the base notes, which works fine as I like orange blossom scents .
I like to have pleasant florals in my collections, this is one I enjoy quite a bit..EDP is definitely smoother, I might consider switching to EDP once I am finished this one .

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

This is lovely, it's similar to the EDP but it's lighter and more tart. I still prefer the original though!... The EDP is more rounded and the orange blossom rendition in it is simply divine... But I can see how many could find the EDT more wearable, especially under hot temperatures. Either way, both fragrances are truly beautiful, whichever version you choose.

Only downside for the EDT: weak sillage and longevity (less than 3hrs for me).

piapedersen
piapedersen

This is a beauty - a real revalation. So feminine and fresh, so elegant. I adore citrus scents and this has a hint of it but it's not overpowering. the floral is distinct but charming and it reminds me of summer and the complex scents that you come by during the season. The flacon in all its simplicity is a real beauty.
I was so fortunate to find a gift box with both a 50ml and a purse sample (in a real bottle!) of 10ml for almost no money at all. Lucky me ;)

Lanlisa
Lanlisa

I love Elie Saab toilette version. I have not tried the edp as I read it was quite strong so I went with the lighter of the two. I also have the shower gel and am waiting for the body lotion to arrive in the mail. Blind purchased all on eBay with 100% rated sellers because I could not find in my area. Beautiful, powerful opening scent that lasts for a few minutes with one spritz and then immediately begins to mellow but not in a sweet way like Flowerbomb, more with vibrant floral, citrusy notes. It's gorgeous and different than my other perfumes but reminds me of a similar opening to Shalimar Initial. Each is unique and not exactly alike in scent, both just take center stage immediately. I'm so glad I blind bought the shower gel first to smell it on my skin. Wowzer gorgeousness! I also own and love Shalimar Initial, Stella, The One, Rose The One, Coco M, Miss Dior, and Lavanilla Pure Vanilla (I snuggle in at night with this one... naturally soft, lightly sweet) and Vera Wang signature. I have a lOccitane men's eau de baux shower gel that many rave about also arriving soon. I can't wait to try this one being billed as unisex smoky vanilla yet fresh. Pm me if you have tried it. Add: I spritzed Elie this morn and opening notes are citrus and rose the honey sweetens it and I do not get a lot of woodsy ness. So pretty.... Yet not sugary sweet like so many others.

Ps. Tried the edp in a sample and I do not think its any stronger. A beauty also. I will always have a bottle of this in my collection. Sure to be a classic!

pbluberry
pbluberry

I really enjoyed this. Smells light and playful. It's striking but not very strong which I like. I usually get headaches from really strong florals but this is a good balance. This will be perfect for spring.

Elie Saab EDT differs ever so slightly from the EDP. I will also have to agree with Sherapop on this one, Elie Saab EDT does seem to lack the rich, orange blossom accord found in the original.

The orange blossom has been skilfully traded for mandarin blossom. The original EDP pleased me with its white floral nuances and sweet honey note. Elie Saab EDT, to my nose is fresher and soapier, much less focused on the floral notes that I so loved in the EDP. You can tell they are related when testing them side by side, but there are some notable differences between each composition.

The soapiness is a little off-putting for me. Even though this is an EDT, the projection is still rather strong. A much subtler scent is what I desire. As an avid fan of orange blossom, the mandarin blossom in this particular fragrance doesn't quite cut it.

The top and heart notes are not far off the scent of citrus soap, however the drydown introduces a dominant vetiver note, creating a dry and woodsy finish. Vetiver is not a note for everyone, so it's quite important to wear this fragrance from start to finish before making any hasty decisions.

As far as freshness goes, Elie Saab EDT is suitable for Spring and Summer. It is also less heavy than the EDP, which may be a relief for some. In my opinion, it's not a bad scent, but I don't find it as interesting as the original. It lacks the elegance that I felt while wearing the EDP.

Tovah
Tovah

I concur completely with Sherapop. The EDT smells unfinished, as though the base is there, but the signature elements of the scent aren't present. I've gone through many sample bottles of this in hopes of discovering I've missed something, but so far there's absolutely no magic when mixed with my skin.

I reviewed Eli Saab LE PARFUM eau de parfum not too long ago, and my basic take was that it could have easily been the orange blossom entry in the Thierry Mugler Jardin d'Etoiles series. Not so for the eau de toilette.

The patchouli has been switched out for that tell-tale pseudo-cedar aromachemical blend (a mixture of iso-E-super and ambroxan? or is it just iso-E-super?) which I have been smelling everywhere these days in mainstream launches. Unfortunately that base is very strong to my nose and pretty much ruins everything else about a fragrance which I might have liked. In Acqua di Parma GELSOMINO NOBILE, it wipes out the jasmine. In ELIE SAAB eau de toilette, it literally wipes out the orange blossom.

So, no, this is not just a lighter rendition of the eau de parfum, and I do not recommend this version.

hadassa
hadassa

I am totally in love with the EdP version, and have just tried this one, namely sprayed it on my wrist half an hour ago.

This is just ridiculous how monsieur Kurkdjian forces me to spend more and more money on perfumes ;) As much as 'omnivorous' I am regarding perfumes, I do feel he's my master, I simply love his particular style and almost everything I have tried so far suits me like a second skin. I find his roses, musks and especially white florals to be out of this world, absolutely extraordinary!

This EdT is just perfect, what else to say. Pure harmony and joy of white flowers, and these flowers are so very natural!

Now I am sitting at home and it's very cold and dull outside. European winter isn't a treat for sure. But I feel like I'm walking through a garden or a park that abounds in blooming trees, somewhere in the Middle East... The sun is shining blindingly and the soil is burning hot under my feet, under my sandals made of gold. And I am so young, and everything is ahead... A true picture. I used to be that girl.

A true beauty always evokes memories.

Edit: the longevity of the EdT on my skin is rather on the weaker side. 2+ hours and the dream is gone. Right, it's an eau de toilette, but still, I would love to enjoy it a bit longer.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Well, here you can find everything about orange blossoms in a bottle .. in my opinion this is different from the EDP .. the dry down here is prettier and well blended with vetiver & mandarine blossom more than the original on which is too jasminy ..

This and the EDP are very nice scents, I love smelling them..

The sillage & lasting power still strong although this is an EDT ..

gomt
gomt

I prefer the EDT to the EDP, even though I normally prefer jasmine to gardenia. I find the EDT much more wearable, the EDP is too intense for me, overpowering - to the point of a headache. EDT is lighter, more "transparent", fresher. But sadly - the staying power is much weaker, too (about 3 hours on me).

It's very feminine and soft, perfect for daywear.

vicka16
vicka16

Beautiful scent! It is a sweet white floral, but while the scent is rich, it's not as deep as EDP. I find there is a bit of freshness in EDT. Great for a daytime wear. Good job Elie Saab! :)

whiten
whiten

not in here yet, but seems something that I would like in spring and autumn!

Timetoski
Timetoski

i LOVE the EDT! Don't know why I can't stand the EDP? maybe too much vetiver on me??

synergypsy
synergypsy

For me, this scent has a great heritage. It opened by stating, "I am Ma Griffe", so I thought to throw it out the window, although Ma Griffe is iconic, it is relentless. My husband smelled it after application and said, "mannish". But hold on-- in about 15 mins, it whispered, "No, I am Je Reviens-- the original". And I thought, well, nice to have you back. Until the slight musk appeared announcing the arrival of orange blossom, and the rose peeked out, followed by a lovely bloom of white florals, including gardenia. So although IMO this scent builds on the Je Reviens tradition of feminine fragrances, it doesn't get crazy and go all "blue"-crisp-sharp. No! It's soft yet assertive, sweet simmering florals without being syrupy or cloying. The rose accord is at the heart, deep and velvety, keeping the bright orange blossom from becoming too bossy.

This is a very sophisticated scent, and I believe, a new classic. Although somewhat reminiscent of a couple of the great fragrances of the past, it does have a slightly modern twist (the slight honey) without being fruity-juicey as so many are today.

It's a fragrance that hasn't attempted to do "too much", meaning that while having a great and unique presence, it still seems restrained. I very much like this fragrance and it could be a signature fragrance for me. THAT is saying a lot.

Gini
Gini

I have the Elie Saab Le Parfum in EDP and I love it. I tried the EDT this morning and it is on my wish list for Christmas !

andronicos
andronicos

It's a very classy, very feminine and airy perfume, even more than the original! Even though I prefer jasmine to gardenia, this is better.

Evangeline Caridad
Evangeline Caridad

I love this perfume, than the first edp. I got headaches, directly It seems It does not fit on me,, but not on this one EDT. it smells nice and wonderful. as My friends at work says to me,it's so seductive. They says;That I want to flirt wth guys on I used this at work Because I feel nice & Confident,I know this perfume is quite so expensive. But it doesn't matter, When you want to look nice, Quality comes and tag along with you. My Friends Says I got taste in Perfumes. well. That's modesty Aside. Having Perfumes or Collect perfumes as a hobby is indeed so expensive

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

As a devout lover of Elie Saab and having not fallen in love with the EDP version, I had to give this a try.
Where the EDP is dripping in honey this one is more restrained in the sweetness category, however it isn't 'less', it's just different. This version truly pays homage to the orange flower, with pure, slightly bitter orange flower blooming as soon as you spray it. You detect the more reserved gardenia in the dry-down, with a little bit of honey to smooth it out. This is a little more dry, though no less full bodied. Very elegant, less summery than the EDP I feel. Maybe even a bit more sophisticated than the EDP, which feels a little more youthful. I really love the bottle. A little bit too floral for me still, but a divine white floral to be sure, and I normally hate white florals.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

PICKED THIS BEAUTIFUL SCENT UP...ORANGE BLOSSMING...WITH ROSE AND HONEY..FRESH, FEMME AND PRETTY...PREFER THE EDT THAN THE EDP, THE EDP IS MORE SPICER HONEY DRYDOWN..THIS IS SPRING FRESH..LOVE!!

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

Well why on earth are they making the EDP and EDT different? I tried both today and now I can't tell which is which! lol... I think the EDT has more jasmine and less citrus. They are both lovely, but since I'm a sucker for jasmine and gardenia, I think I prefer the more floral of the two...once I figure out which that is!!

BellissiMaya
BellissiMaya

I prefer this to the EDP. The EDP is for someone who is very mature. Being oriental myself, I must say that this works extremely well with my chemistry, enveloping me in a blanket of honeyed rose with a slight bit of tang. I can see how this can remind someone of Narciso Rodriguez. This perfume is all about a young, fashion-conscious woman who doesn't try too hard. She's rather shy but isn't submissive, quiet but not silent, mysteriously hidden but not invisible. This is the kind of perfume I would wear in autumn, winter and spring. I like fresh perfumes in the summer and the honey in it is definetely something that wouldn't appeal to me in the summer. :) This has elements of The One, Narciso Rodriguez, and to some extent Chloe EDP. Infact, I sprayed on The One (Rose) and I couldn't differentiate this from that after a couple of hours. Its rather long-lasting and the silage is alright. Its definitely not a silage powerhouse like Chloe or Womanity and it doesn't disappear like Mon Jasmine Noir.. :) I can see this being an evergreen perfume. :)

DXart
DXart

I bought this perfume with another (cartier baiser vole) for my mother's birthday, since it smells like the tea we always drank in indonesia/jawa. Brings back good memories of my stay with family and acquaintances there. Shame she doesnt really like it though at first smell. Hopefully she'll change her mind in due time. She really did like the other one though.

cinsot
cinsot

A wash of piquant mandarin blossom greets you at the top creating the desired citrus-trees-in-full-bloom-on-the-breeze theme of the eau de toilette.

The tangy breath of the opening floats above a familiar honeyed aroma, namely that of Le Parfum EDP, only this time the signature heart plays with spare vetiver and transparent gardenia creating a fresher sensation securing Le Parfum EDT as my preferred selection for the warmer months.

I admire the use of water as a note in this composition, this smells like something exhilarating one could truly immerse oneself in, an ablutionary floral-water bath, cleansing and soul purifying.

The Perfumer has once again captured my heart by perfectly portraying the desires of the designer.

jitterbug70
jitterbug70

This is a beautiful floral scent, but for some reason it turns into a blast of jasmine on my skin and developed into something that smells similar to Calycanthus by Acca Kappa.

flora lee
flora lee

Love Love this one. The EDP, though elegant, was too shrill and strong on me, but the EDT is wearing airy and smooth, like a voile gown just gracing the skin. I sense all the notes, even the honey bee somehow =). Started a little sharp with orange blossom/ rose combo, then sauntered into mandarin and then finally gardenia with vetiver and a languid honey coating. Something about it is very organic, almost vegetal... this scent has a natural grace about it.

lordnuey
lordnuey

I prefer this Edt version to the edp version. For me, the edp version smell very sweet and noir like Tom Ford black orchid de flour, sorry for misspelling lol. The Edt version just like mister Saab said, it's emphasis on orange blossom. They cut the super sweet and tart of the edp at the beginning and place it with more floral, orange blossom. I do find it more wearable cause I think this is more well rounded. The edp is very eleagance and not suit for the day time at all, bitty this one is a lot more casual, a lot more informal. It works for day and night. I love that they do a different scent, not just a different concentration. And the bottle is a bit prettier than the edp version too.

Stacierew
Stacierew

I received the edp version as a gift from my boss (she is pretty fabulous) and love it! It's soft and feminine, almost too much so. I avoid it on days when I want to feel powerful and grounded (my go to day time perfume is Chanel Chance). Even though it is a perfect summer scent, I tend to favor it in the fall, when the scent lingers on a warm scarf. It seems to pair well with the natural scent of cashmere. I tried the edt version today at nordstroms. I will say it is very similar, though the opening is infinitely more....juicy. It reminded me of biting into a juicy peach, though obviously it must have been the mandarin. Still beautiful, and I am sure stunning on the right wearer.

Gingersnpr

It's available at Neiman Marcus,Nordstrom and the Saab website:) and eBay if you dare.

Gingersnpr

Just sampled this and I can't stop smelling myself! Lol!!! It's going to be my next gift ffrom hubby. Love it!

magda14012
magda14012

Reminds me od Portugese Algarve cities, eg Lagos. Will in the future replace Miss Dior l'eau, which I almost finished, for its delicate sweetness and Orange crispiness. As I am not jasmine lover, prefer this composition to EDP, as it is lighter airier, still very feminine. Very longlasting on my skin

Cams
Cams

Pretty irresistable is this one. I tried for so long not to get it as I have the EDP but its just as lovely and the gardenia note creates a distinction from the original. Yummy!

blueviolet
blueviolet

Just got it, have the perfum as well. Smells very similar but a tad a more citrusy at first and slightly lighter.I love them both, very feminine and classy. Not for the younger girls in short skirts and too high heels i.m.o.

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

OH! BOY i just got from the perfume department & foudn this beauty oohhh!! MY HAERT IS IN LOVE NOW I THINK I WILL CHANGE MY SIGNATURE SCENT if i can get my hands on one BOTTLE of this Elis SAAB Eau de toilette ... ANYONE ????
it is the most feminine scent i ever smell, floral right?? but not headaches floral! just the right combination for my thooths OOOOhhh! NOW I HAVE TO GET THIS ONE FOR SURE :) i think it would be wearable everyday but it's a memorable scent :) WOW!! MASTER PIECE for me

jonr951
jonr951

It's just a toilette of the original but boy do I want it! The perfume is STRONG so this one is PERFECT for me! I think it's perfect for warm weather too! I LOVE how long the bottle is compared to the original and really, really, really want a bottle! Decisions, decisions for what I want for my bday! Dang it! Haha! BEAUTIFUL bottle!!!! : )

VivienneElena
VivienneElena

I had the pleasure to sample this on a card and on a dear friend's wrist the other day. While it's not for me as it is a touch too sweet for my personality (though, could have been in my younger days), it's an incredibly well crafted scent and I wanted to review it here.

This is a modern take on an old fragrance trick: gardenia and orange blossom add instant warmth and creaminess to the opening and softenss to the drydown. Saab says on his website that he wished to create something for the young urban woman, and I believe he's succeeded, much in the way Vera Wang succeeded with her popular line of scents. I think this is more sophisticated than Wang, however, and that it has more sparkle and charm. It's light and wearable and seems to have a nice longevity. It's casual enough for daily wear, but special enough for a date or evening events in the summer and spring. This scent is a perfect introduction to these notes to novice noses.

Although the sillage was minimal in my first experience with it, it was also a low dose of fragrance to work with, so I can't comment too much on that. I will enjoy smelling it about when it makes it's rounds!

Halat
Halat

its really very good it remind me of narciso rodriguez perfume

marcello19
marcello19

Sounds hot! Hopefully this won't be as expensive and overpowering as the EDP. When it will be released?

Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette by Elie Saab 4.15 out of 5 based on 473 ratings and 79 user reviews

Eau De Toilette 1oz
Elie Saab 'Le Parfum' Eau de Toilette
Eau De Toilette 3oz
Elie Saab 'Le Parfum' Eau de Toilette 3 oz
Elie Saab 'Le Parfum' Eau de Toilette 3 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elie Saab Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elie Saab Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette by Elie Saab. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette by Elie Saab represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.