Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

5th Avenue Gold Elizabeth Arden for women

5th Avenue Gold Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

5th Avenue Gold by Elizabeth Arden is a Floral fragrance for women. 5th Avenue Gold was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Gillotin. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange and lily-of-the-valley; middle notes are iris, jasmine, rose and guava; base note is musk.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Lily-of-the-Valley

iris Jasmine Rose Guava

Musk

5th Avenue Gold Fragrance Reviews

sayrmaillah@yahoo.com
sayrmaillah@yahoo.com

i have this for a while now and i think it's about time i do a review. at first when i tested it at EA counter i loved it. coz i already narrow down my choice between the original 5th avenue and the 5th avenue style. so i end up purchasing 5th avenue gold. this is so musky. right from the begining till the end. there are some floral smells during the initial spritz, but doesn't last long. only for about 10-30 minutes. i don't smell anything fruity in this perfume. the good thing is that it last for about 8-9 hours and the sillage can be up to 6ft as my colleague can even smell me from a distance. because this is so strong, it's better to use during nite time, colder climate and a fancy occasion.

aniston
aniston

Exactly the same scent as the original, only lighter.

takeasniff
takeasniff

I have had this sitting in my cupboard for ages. I assumed it was the same as the other 5th Avenue and planned to just keep it for collectors reasons because I believe it is a limited edition. I sprayed some the other night and it is different to the original. It is more fruity. If you like Jennifer Lopez Love and Glamour this one is similar. It doesn't have the soapy drydown that the other 5Th Avenue has. It didn't last very well on me. I love the smell very fresh and summary but sophisticated. The same way Jadore is for young or older people but fruity fresh. The bottle looks cheap and tacky in the flesh. I was looking at it and thought no, it just doesn't look as good as you would expect. Nice fragrance but hard to get like the other ones in this range.

Wilka
Wilka

I know that it's similar to the originsal fragrance but I find it a brilliant fragrance to wear in magnificent Summer nights! I fell in love with it! It's certainly be designed to evoke gold.
Montevideo, Uruguay.

Nuusutaja
Nuusutaja

It's nice, seems to me a fruity-floral. I'd buy it for summer. But the original is better and stays a classic.

Ziana
Ziana

I tried this at the EA counter. Impressive floral scent. Love it and will buy it soon!

5th Avenue Gold by Elizabeth Arden 3.55 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Gold fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Gold, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 5th Avenue Gold by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 5th Avenue Gold by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Poison Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Paco Rabanne Lady Million Yves Rocher Rose Absolue Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Lancome Poeme Dior Dolce Vita Givenchy Hot Couture Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Laura Biagiotti Essenza di Roma Lancome Hypnose Lancome La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Legere Chanel Allure Sensuelle Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Nights Elizabeth Arden Provocative woman Chanel Coco Guy Laroche Fidji Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Dior Dune