Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

5th Avenue NYC Limited Editon Elizabeth Arden for women

5th Avenue NYC Limited Editon Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

5th Avenue NYC Limited Editon Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

The new Elizabeth Arden fragrance is dedicated to modern, dynamic and elegant woman, reflecting the energy and enthusiasm of the city using a timeless game of black with glamorous details in gold.

The new fragrance of the 5th Avenue Collection by Elizabeth Arden takes us for a walk full of energy and contrast. First steps belong to citrus (bergamot), in agreement with juicy fruit notes of peach and golden apple. The beginning of the composition perfectly transmits energy pulse of New York, with a touch of sensuality introduced by the heart aroma. Juices of black currant intertwine with an exquisite bouquet of flowers (night blooming jasmine, plum blossom, peony) with scents complemented by the cozy, warm and sensual blend of notes in the base (vanilla, tonka bean, musk, sandalwood, golden amber).

5th Avenue NYC comes in a glass bottle that is designed on the model of modern architecture of New York and skyscrapers on Manhattan. The tall and slender bottle is available as 75 and 125 ml, while the perfume arrives as eau de perfume. It is presented as a limited edition for 2013.

Bergamot Peach Apple

Black Currant Jasmine Peony Plum Blossom

Amber Vanila Tonka Bean Musk Sandalwood

5th Avenue NYC Limited Editon Fragrance Reviews

On my skin NYC turns almost male'ish, I have a problem with sandalwood-notes, if they turn strong in a scent, they turn male'ish on me. This is a beautiful scent and I would call it uni-sex indeed. On me the sandalwood is loud, but there is also beautiful flowers and amber. Very longlasting.

På mig blir NYC manlig. jag har problem med sandelträ i dofter, om det är för mycket/stark sandelträ så blir det manligt på min hud. Detta är en suverän doft som jag kallar uni-sex. På mig är sandeltränoten dominant, tillsammans med härliga blomnoter och amber. Otroligt hållbar på huden.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Elizabeth Arden is an icon when it comes to cosmetics and perfumes. You may never have experienced one of their products before, but surely you've heard of any of them.

The 5th Avenue line was created after the release of the namesake fragrance, in 1996, with its bottle inspired by the distinct architecture of Manhattan, in New York. And in 2013, 17 years after the success of 5th Avenue, the company decided to launch a limited edition called 5th Avenue NYC, inspired by the modern and lush women that make New York so famous and unique, and who were well portrayed through the characters of the famous American TV series, Sex and the City.

It consists of output notes of bergamot, peach and Apple, bright as the city that never sleeps. In the heart of the fragrance, sensual floral notes of Peony, Jasmine Blooming Flower and plum blossom. The base was created to represent the trace of this woman, who needs to be agile in this town where everything happens so fast. It brings notes of vanilla, sandalwood, tonka bean, golden amber and musk.

On my skin the citrus tone was practically null. There is a small nuance of peach, but the story is told by the floral bouquet, which is divine!
After about 30 minutes, the base becomes stronger, the flowers start making room for a more sensual aroma, smooth as a velvet and sweet in the right measure. I still say more: even men who enjoy sweet scents can use this perfume. But for that, they need to apply it about 1 hour before leaving home.

Finally, the bottle kept the visual identity of the line, this time covered in black and gold, enhancing the fascination that black color has on women and their clothes.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

A crisp opening of bergamot and apple give this fragrance a zestiness and a top note sharpness that's delightful. NYC begins to mellow with my chemistry into a delicious, warm, ambery feeling, vanilla-spiced, infused by the tonka beans to give it a creaminess that is luxurious and satisfying. It's warm and salty to the scent, almost hypnotic with its musk, enveloping you in its embrace. A hint of buttery gourmand underlies this perfume, drawing you in, yet the scent of tea is strong and keeps NYC grounded. For me, this is a comforting scent, a relaxing, beautiful fragrance that's sensual and can sit either close to the skin or just a little bit further, depending on how you spray. A decidedly segue into Fall scent with its crisper weather. Spray it on your pillows for a soothing slumber. This is a scent I rest my head on my arms to inhale deeply. It also reminds me of Anthropologie's Hamarikyu's Gardens. The bottle is tall and rectangular, reminding me of skyscrapers with helipads on top. Longevity about 2-3 hours with the EdP, lesser with the EdT. I really love this perfume, it's very soothing and calming.

Yonaki
Yonaki

I just got the 125 ml EdP as a gift. On me this has absolutely NOTHING fruity, juicy or citrus about it - it's a straight up warm, balmy and powdery scent. I can only sense the amber, vanilla, sandalwood and perhaps the tonka bean. I'm trying this "out of season", but I think I might pass my bottle on(I know the person who gave it to me won't mind) to someone, perhaps of a more mature age, who might enjoy this type of scent more.

suile
suile

Very mellow peachy/ambery / lightly floral / vanilla fragrance. On the glamourous side of everyday in style.

Safe and suitable for day or night. Doesn't last that long on me, 3-4 hours. Doesn't set the world of fragrance alight, but I'm really enjoying the aura of golden glow it creates around me.

Nice bottle, very smart. Good price too, bought 75ml for c. £19 (UK).

takeasniff
takeasniff

I tried this yesterday and it is a better effort compared to the Fifth Avenue Style which had a dishwashing liquid lemon note in it that I just could not come to terms with and a synthetic sweetness that amplified over time on my skin.

This one melds with my skin and nothing seems to screech or jolt me and no headaches. I did notice peach and the amber sweetens it without smelling too sweet and gourmand. It is bland like all the Elizabeth Arden perfumes but pleasant and if this style of perfume is your style then it is one of the better editions so far as it is blended a bit better. The previous ones always had something off putting to me personally and I noticed in reviews of them, often there was a note in the various editions that would ruin the perfume for quite a few people.

I think unfortunately it will be forgotten along with the other limited additions. The original 5Th Avenue seems to have enjoyed more success because all though some think it to be bland and too soapy it was a classy perfume at a budget price for it's time when it was first released. These additions since then have tried to follow whatever trend is occurring in perfume at the time of their release but they wind up lining the shelves of discount stores because they are poorly marketed and get lost in the crowd amongst the louder celebrity promotions so not many people are aware of them and sharing the name 5Th Avenue puts people off because they assume it is the same perfume in a different bottle. Maybe they should be released as completely new perfumes because the more editions Arden releases the less related they are becoming to the original edition so it is a little disjointed in my opinion.

These would be suitable for people on a budget or younger girls and guys not sure what they like in perfume or only want to wear something inoffensive that is not a celebrity perfume. Unfortunately they can be difficult to obtain so that is turnoff for some people who do not trust ordering from the internet.

zimmer73
zimmer73

I bought this perfume yesterday, as a blind buy, and I can`t say that I`m disappointed.
The scent smells nearly identical as Viva La Juicy on me, a scent I really enjoy. Fruity, sweet, cosy and playful.
The only difference is that the EdT does not last as long as I like, but at 25 USD it`s totally worth it.

elderflowers
elderflowers

I just tried this – warily, as 5th Avenue flankers are unpredictable. I did not read the notes beforehand, as IME Arden scents are apt to be fanciful in their descriptions.

If there's citrus in this, I don't get any, nor do I get many florals. What I do get is a huge, sweet mango-peach custard, with a quite pronounced dark undertone of coffee grounds – something that often seems to strike me when a scent supposedly contains blackcurrant – all settled on a chunky amber base. That's it, with no development, just a tapering, for at least eight hours.

It's fruity and dessert-like without being aimed at teens, the lasting power on skin is good, and the hold on clothing is ridiculously good. It reminds me, oddly, of perfume oils marketed by 'Love It or Hate It' companies like Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, which would probably call it something like The Great Gothic Mango. If this appeals, wait for its appearance in a discount outlet, and pounce.

Dawndelights
Dawndelights

Just bought it today, its warm but fresh, i can smell the peach its like ambery and golden (i don't notice the vanila at the start), i have had on for about 7hours and now its fadding and i just smell very slightly vanila reminds me a bit of burberry women now.

amandame
amandame

it's nice, safe, for day use, floral, it's smell like Salvadore Dali - Laguna Maraviglia, 5-6 hours on skin.

Fragaria
Fragaria

I love the bottle! I trust EA perfumes so far, but I fear a blind buy of this with no notes to go by. I'll sure give it a sniff if I ever find one before they're all sold out!

auroramaria
auroramaria

This bottle is just amazing, I wonder if the scent has any new notes in it.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

What a nice bottle ! (NYC) word is catching the eyes here :)

5th Avenue NYC Limited Editon by Elizabeth Arden 4.00 out of 5 based on 49 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue NYC Limited Editon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue NYC Limited Editon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 5th Avenue NYC Limited Editon by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 5th Avenue NYC Limited Editon by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.