Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

5th Avenue NYC Premiere Elizabeth Arden for women

5th Avenue NYC Premiere Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

5th Avenue NYC Premiere Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

Elizabeth Arden in February 2015 presents their new fragrance of subcollection ELIZABETH ARDEN 5TH AVENUE announced as a sensual edition with floral-oriental character. The fragrance arrives in a glass flacon taking the form of previous editions with a violet tag and outer carton. The name of the fragrance is Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue NYC Premiere and the idea for the theme of the new edition follows the irresistible desire to be among the first to have or test something.

The seductive and very tempting composition opens with a blend of mandarin, pink pepper and lily of the valley. The heart incorporates night blossoming jasmine, hyacinth and wild orchid, while the finish of the composition is characterized by warm, resinous notes of tonka, amber and benzoin, blended with creamy musk and sandalwood, with deep shades of patchouli.

Fragrance Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue NYC Premiere is available as 75 ml Eau de Parfum.

Mandarin Orange Black Pepper Lily-of-the-Valley

Jasmine Wild Orchid Hyacinth

Tonka Bean Benzoin Amber Musk Sandalowood Patchouli

Dior Addict Eau de Parfum
Silences Purple

5th Avenue NYC Premiere Fragrance Reviews

hagertygal
hagertygal

This is a great choice for those of us that loved the original Dior Addict! Also, you get a huge 4.2 ounce bottle for around twenty bucks.

christina.cvetkovic
christina.cvetkovic

Very nice and ohh so beautiful parfume! I couldn't resist not to buy it! Generally, I love the most of the parfumes by E.A.! :)) this one is amazing! Very mature and sofisticated.

Awater01
Awater01

Unable to resist a bargain, I blind bought this but it doesn't work for me. There is something in the composition that smells very synthetic, like a fake perfume or a designer imposter. It's sweet but not sugary, floral but not a natural scent of flowers, and the base has no depth. I agree with the petravesna, it does almost smell like air freshner. If the quality of the ingredients were better it would probably be nice. It's not a horrible perfume, it's just not the blissful scent cloud I long for.

HannahNori
HannahNori

This was a blind buy for me. I am VERY HAPPY with my purchase. This is simply beautiful. It is very well blended. I have received compliments on it twice today. I was told it smells" expensive." It Is a floral. Not overly sweet. It is a most feminine composition. It is quite reasonable in price. I will be loving to wear this beauty in the future months. Perfect for Springtime and Summer. The bottle is very pretty, and I love the label in a rich purple velvet like label.

petravesna
petravesna

When sprayed I was thinking of masculine cologne. Almost clean and sharp, no nonsense, all business borderline with an air freshener but saved with sweet mandarins and florals trying silently to get through. I think this might be suitable for hot weather. Sweet Clementine slightly bitter bergamot as the main notes followed by ozonic sweetness of water orchid. After several hours some warmth comes through thanks to amber and other base notes.

Not my kind of fragrance, I'm afraid.

suile
suile

A cosy, enticing fragrance. Not very floral, I get an overall warm, spicy, vanilla aura. Strong on first application, quickly mellows down and is long lasting. Good price in UK, £19.99 for huge 125 ml bottle. Nice one for cold days, winter evenings. I agree with previous poster that it brings back memories of the first Dior Addict.

Majesty
Majesty

I tried the new version of 5th Avenue NYC Premiere and I wasn't disappointed. To me it's a warm orchid smell,slightly spicy in the opening with some pepper and refreshing with some citrus. When it dries down I can clearly smell the creamy and cozy orchid,soothing and warm. I can also detect some heliotrope although it is not listed. To me it's NYC Premiere is a cross between Dior's Dior Addict and Jil Sander's Jil. Same coziness without being overly sweet with some vanilla and musk traces at the end of the day. If you like like Jil or Dior Addict you may want to give this a try. Good lasting power and noticeable sillage.

Angela Agiannidou
Angela Agiannidou

Every note is exciting and I hope together they make a great concoction, can't wait to try this one!

nitschevo
nitschevo

Sounds great! Looking forward to testing this one :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue NYC Premiere fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue NYC Premiere, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 5th Avenue NYC Premiere by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 5th Avenue NYC Premiere by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial L'Eau Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Nights Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Chloe Love, Chloe Eau Florale Calvin Klein Euphoria Gold Nina Ricci L’Extase Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Chloe Love Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Lolita Lempicka Elle L'aime Guerlain My Insolence Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau de Parfum Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Gold for Her Fendi Furiosa Giorgio Armani Armani Code Ultimate Femme Lancome La Nuit Tresor Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Yves Saint Laurent Cinema