Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

5th Avenue Nights Elizabeth Arden for women

5th Avenue Nights Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

5th Avenue Nights Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

5th Avenue Nights will be on the market from September 2008. It was created in cooperation with perfumer of the house of Givaudan, Marypierre Julien, and it was announced as a modern, floral-oriental edition which is an excellent representative of the rhythm of the big city and woman who receives her strength from magic of New York.

The perfume introduces aromas of bergamot, mandarin, cyclamen, white freesia and white rose. The heart encompasses flowers: calla, jasmine, lily of the valley, heliotrope and pink lily, while the base notes introduce musk, white chocolate, vanilla and woody accords.

The bottle is black, with holographic dots set into a line. The outside package accompanies design of the bottle, it is created in the same style and it presents lights of the big city in the night. The perfume is available as 30ml, 75ml and 125ml edp.

Freesia Cyclamen Mandarin Orange White Rose Bergamot

Arum Lily Jasmine Heliotrope Pink Peony Lily-of-the-Valley

White Chocolate Musk Vanilla Woodsy Notes

Provocative Interlude

5th Avenue Nights Fragrance Reviews

Juliana6
Juliana6

There are some desserts that look gorgeous, sophisticated and expensive, but they actually are quite simple to prepare. This scent reminds me white chocolate lace covered fresh fruits with some mild flower petals for decoration -simple, easy, but so delicious and beautiful. And at the table there's a lady wearing expensive, long, new leather gloves.
I had quite low expectations, but when I received this, I was surprised in a very good way. It has very little to do with the regular 5th avenue.
The opening is sweet, fresh and flowery (I get a beautiful bunch of lilac, peony and a bit of mild jasmine). Then it turns creamy and delicious, settles down, lies on my skin like a fresh made white chocolate cream with some real vanilla added. I actually dislike the white chocolate as a food, but here it's beautifully blended with other notes. And the last wonder- the dry down is not only about vanilla and white chocolate, there's a beautiful, reserved calm , but noticeable leather note added. A mild, charming, sophisticated leather note mixed with that gourmand sweetness! Just beautiful!

harmatir
harmatir

I don't specially like this perfume, i find it pleasant, but most of the time i wear it only at home. It is a warm and cosy scent, i like to wear it when i'm home in the warm room while outside it is chilly or snowy. During the winter i also like to wear it when i go so sleep, with its chocolate odour it smooths my nerves. It very rarely happens that i wear it outside, only when the weather becomes suddenly cold, in a cold, wet day during the summer for example. And to my great surprise whenever i wear it outside my apartment, this is the very perfume that gets the more compliment! People come to me and ask me what i wear and where they could buy it. It is really strange as i have a lot of perfumes and most of them i find better than this one, still, it is the greatest success.
It is true that it is a very pleasant, sophistacated gourmand scent, not offensive, not boring, and it really lasts long on my skin. I like to have it and i will repurchase it when i run out of this bottle, as i like to wear it when i feel cold and it need some warm feeling- but this is definitely not my favourite. Actually i think the original 5th Avenue is more a jolly joker, my only prefume that can be worn in any occasion, it will be good for a theatre or for a conference, for sports or for shopping, for summer or winter, whenever i can't decide what to wear, 5th Avenue is always a good desicion- while 5th Avenue night is not good when the weather is hot or when i want something really elegant. Anyway, for its price its a great perfume.

whimsicalpopsicle
whimsicalpopsicle

This was an excellent blind buy. After reading the reviews here (thank you fragrantica nation;) I just had to get one. I'm in love! I've been wearing it since I got it.
When I first sprayed it I thought hmmm I've smelled this before ... and then I remembered my sisters best friend was using Gucci Premiere. So I had to check and compare notes, found lots of similarities. I am not saying it's exactly the same, just reminds me of a more expensive one. But I have to say that to me 5th Avenue Nights is a lot deeper and complex - because of the numerous notes, and also it really does work well with coconut lotion on ;)
I love it when I get an expensive smelling perfume for such a good price, makes my day. Great job Marypierre Julien!

rainingroses
rainingroses

I do like this one. It's not love, but a strong like. :)

It starts off flowery (freesia, mainly) but also very fruity on me, for some reason. I instantly smell melon, although there should be no melon in this? Melon is usually a no-no for me, so the first 5 minutes or so, this is a dislike.

Then, the fruits disappear and the chocolate and vanilla takes its place. The flowers (freesia, jasmine) together with this sweetness is really quite lovely. I also smell a little musk, but not very much at all. It's sweet, but not too sweet. I keep sniffing my wrist, actually I'm quite taken by this lovely smell. So smooth and glorious.

It's not a loud fragrance. It keeps close to my body, but the staying power is pretty good.

If this fragrance would be a color, it would be yellow. Not bright yellow, more of a lemon chiffon yellow, if that makes sense.

This is not a scent to impress others with. It's there to delight me. :)

joliecat
joliecat

Oh what a beauty ! 5th Ave Nights is fresh and floral like 5th Ave, but Nights is more lush, a little darker, with the added touch of soft wood. Bergamot and sweet mandarin keep this fragrance continuously freshened, while a hefty amount of white chocolate consistently gives 5th Ave Nights a lush, deep creamy richness. The beautiful soft florals bloom throughout wearing. Heliotrope contributes to a slightly powdery or soapy nuance, but there is much more creaminess than soapiness. The soft wood adds an interesting depth, and keeps everything from being too sweet.

Is this a night time perfume ? Yes, for dry, hot summer nights, when you want your skin to still feel fresh, yet smooth, silky, expensively rich and creamy.

Not heavy at all, expertly blended and balanced, 5th Ave Nights is perfect for daytime, too, any time of the year.

Silage is moderate, longevity is more than 10 hours on my skin. For me, 5th Ave Nights is definitely a keeper!

lirael00
lirael00

This one is so nice. In the beginning I was unsure about it cause the whole look didn't appear to me. I blind bought it (cause it was on a sale) and was like 'Here we go' Immediately I liked it. I could smell white chocolate from the start then it settles into a more vanilla-white chocolate with a hint of an orange kinda scent and I love it. It's definetly not too sweet, just the right amount.
On me it stays for about 3 hours and sillage is close to the skin. It's a really yummy scent. I wish I could eat a dessert that would smell and taste like this fragrance. Don't be surprised if you'll end up craving for some chocolate after you'll put this on yourself. It was a really good blind buy indeed.

peachypixie
peachypixie

I have both 5th Ave Nights and Provocative Interlude, and while they both share a prominant note of white chocolate, they are really not similar, composition wise. Where PI is sweet and fruity, basically gourmand, 5th has a creamy floral background, kind of "soapy" but not in a powdery way. I wasn't sure if I'd like this because of that "soap" smell, but really it's great for day or night, not at all smelling like that awful public bathroom soap. It's not rosy, either, but a great fall/winter frag, or even early spring.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

I think this ones going to end up in my swap list. Ordered it blind since it has the white chocolate note. Someone said it's like a grown up Britney Spears Fantasy. I kinda like Fantasy except for the cheap musk in the dry down. Unfortunately, with this one I can barely smell the white chocolate :(
It is more sophisticated than any Britney offering, but too much 5th Avenue for me. My recommendation, if 5th Avenue is your style and you want something sweeter but not too much sweeter, then this could be for you.

This is not nearly as sweet as you might expect, considering the white chocolate and vanilla are so high on the pyramid. I find this to be more of a citrusy floral than an overly sugary scent. This opens with fresh light florals, mostly freesia to me, and an equal amount of mandarin orange. As it develops, the sweeter notes begin to emerge, and although the chocolate and vanilla get more noticeable, they never get very strong, and this goes nowhere near gourmand territory for me. Don’t let the name fool you - this does not smell like a night time fragrance. This is daytime all the way.

sheilajamal
sheilajamal

if only the smell would last longer !!

taniatex
taniatex

This fragrance has soft glows in the sun, it reflects light.
Very yummy, smells delicious smells .... I want more.

hohohosan
hohohosan

it is not enchanting like calvin klein euphoria or sugary like britney spears perfumes. ıt is a soft and sweet fragrance, but it is not a night fragrance for sure. dont let the night name mislead you, it is a daytime smell. i think every fragrance has a color and i choose white for this:) if you like soft scents, you can buy it blindly. it is a special fragrance for me but the longevity is not too long, it lasts about 4 hours.since i love applying perfume during the day, it is ok with me :)

kodibear
kodibear

This is quickly becoming one of my favorites. At first, it's very flowery, but after a minute or two it calms down to a nice and sweet white floral. My husband, not a fragrance fan, even ASKS met to wear this one and a man we didn't know recently complimented my husband while we were dining on how nice I smelled while wearing it. Don't worry, the sillage is moderate, but not strong and it dries down to a lightly flowery white chocolate that sits very close to the skin after a few hours.

Kimmy89

Had to give this away. At first I liked it as the white chocolate note was prominent after reading the notes but after a while I just get this horrible overly fresh soap smell. I really couldn't stand it anymore. I started feeling about 20 years older wearing it too. I'm not a sweet floral fan at all and after not focusing on any of the notes, this fragrance is just plain sweet floral with a floral vanilla drydown. Disappointed, but hopefully the person I gave it to will enjoy it.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Yumm Yumm Yumm..... mmmmmmmmmmmm....
Makes me want to eat In-Chocolate-Covered-Strawberry-Flavoured-Marshmellows... which I just did btw ;)

Okay... let's move on to the scent!

It's a really lush fragrance, opening with delicious notes of sweet & fresh, juicy manderin & bergamot accompanied by the lovely sweet florals...
As the scent lingers on the vanilla & white chocolate notes will come more to the surface and add more sweetness to the composition...
Just as in "Provocative Interlude" the floral notes will still be there in the dry-down, exactly how I like it, because it prevents the scent from becoming too sticky-sweet.

Kimmy89

So have finally bought this, and it's even nicer than I remember. It really is florally sweet on the opening which really isn't 'my thing', but give it 10 minutes to settle and it's a lovely musky vanilla, white chocolate and sweet floral blend. It's definitely more gourmand than floral though. I can smell the slight jasmine and lily of the valley, but the sillage is vanillary white chocolate with a hint of mandarin.
Also, I wouldn't say it's a Night perfume. A Night perfume for me has to have more of an edge and a warm spicy touch. This is a day perfume for both Summer and Winter.
A nice touch to my tiny collection. Lovely shimmery bottle.

UPDATE: Started to sense more of a soapy touch which I am not keen on :-(

Allinug
Allinug

I have done it again, I'll never learn, chocolate note doesn't work for me. It beginns with a fresh smell and then flowers and something sweet, nothing for me.

Jag har gjort det igen, jag lär mig visst aldrig att chokladnoter inte fungerar på mig. Det börjar med en fräsch doft och sen blommor och något sött, nej ingenting för mig.

pattyk
pattyk

Another "blind buy", another success! This perfume really smells nice, not too sweet, not too strong....just right! I'm thinking it stays close to the skin and I can smell it and that's what it's all about for me! I have a keen sniffer and I love smelling wonderful things, especially on me. I'm not so good at picking up certain notes, just the overall smell as a whole and this perfume (especially for the price) was a great buy. Softly sweet and musky, mildly orange and vanilla with a touch of rose = good for every day use.

Kimmy89

Very sweet but musky n white chocolatey x found my white chocolate scent!!! :-) and the bf loves it too x

The_Entity
The_Entity

I find this the best out of 5th Avenue collection, love the white chocolate note

janset
janset

The name is "Nights" but it is more "Days" compare to 5th avenue. It's like a modern version of it. Not as gourmand as Style. Easy to use. Simple, floral, creamy. It's not soapy because of the mandarin. A gracious scent. I like it but my mom and her friends love it. It could be a nice mothers day option.

chain
chain

Not a big fan of this,l cant place it yet...

bookishbeauty
bookishbeauty

5th Avenue Nights is very soft and floral at the beginning, and dries down more gourmand. It's very nice, but I wouldn't re-purchase because it really doesn't last on me at all...maybe one hour, tops. :( I wish it lasted longer, because it smells great while it lasts!

killer__queen
killer__queen

I originally wanted to try Provocative Interlude as Provocative Woman is one of my most favorite scents. Ended up going for this because as I write this, eight people are reminded of this by it and it was $75 cheaper. (I bought the big bottle thinking I'd love it)

Lesson learned. Kind of disappointed :/

I REALLY wanted to like this one!! Everyone says they're smelling edible, but I get no sweetness whatsoever. All I get is white floral, and on me it smells like dryer sheets. Not that smelling like clean clothes because of dryer sheets is a bad thing, but I don't get what everyone else has. It also doesn't project-- I have to put my nose to my wrist if I want to smell it.

To me, it smells like a spring morning scent. I don't DISLIKE it, but it's my last option I reach for :(

this is just gorgeous. it's powdery, sweet and spicy. lasting over 4 hrs on me so far and i love it. very feminine and an all occasion scent. this is a winner for me.

whiteshoulders
whiteshoulders

I love this perfume. It is somewhat old fashioned to me, and yet modern at the same time. It is very versatile in that I can imagine wearing this to a kind of glamorous, cosmopolitan, exciting night out, but at the same time, I can see wearing this for a "date" at home, in front of the fire or curled up on the couch. Or a combination perhaps........
Deliciously sweet, with white chocolate and flowers, smells like a winter's night, with lights and melting snow. A bit powdery, not overly so.
Just wonderful.

dkny27
dkny27

As some reviews had noted, this is creamy, smooth, big white flowers, bold. It reminds me a little of Liz Claiborne Realities, circa 1990's. Very feminine and a touch of sweet once it settles. This screams signature scent, but be careful, it is powerful if over applied.

aurora528
aurora528

I do like the bottle and it is very modern

La Moon
La Moon

This is quite delicious. I like the original 5th Ave. It smells lovely on my mother and I have always snuck a few spritz myself. I find it a bit sharp sometimes though. Bit when I smell the original I think of a smart savvy business woman ready to kick butt.

NOW 5th Ave nights is so sophisticated and sexy. Yes a night time perfume..better to wear on winter nights or windy fall evenings. I wouldn't go dancing with it...but I'll try it out. I stick more to sweet loud perfumes. Keeps me fresh. OK babbling sorry !!

5th ave nights is a powdery vanilla woody gourmand. Some of the last dry down reminds me of cashmere mist. When it opens though I get my fav bergamot and mandarins with the jasmine and freesia pushing though. Nice. And the dry down just makes me want to roll around in my sheets.. Haha. I agree it can seem a tad bit old fashioned but if you really sit back and let it sit and envelope you...heck hopefully you'll love it as much as I do. Can't wait for the fall to come around!!! This will be one of my tops.

mlpalazzo
mlpalazzo

Thought I'd love it, judging by the notes... unfortunately, this came out more floral than gourmand on me, and was a bit weak for my taste and I ended up returning it. Something about the drydown seemed a bit dated to me, but I do see how others are reminded vaguely of Fantasy by this, there's that sweet, creamy white chocolate note. For people looking for a more grown up, mature version of Fantasy, they might enjoy this, and you can find it for a steal!

emiana
emiana

I don't know why..but I can feel some licorice...

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

Yesterday I finally decided to pick this one up, 125ML for a bargain. The chocolate, vanilla and orange notes listed made me want to try it, even blind, since the store doesn't have testers for this scent. Luckily for the price/value/amount I don't mind trying a blind buy. I have liked/loved every Elizabeth Arden I own so far.

When sprayed it's a bit harsh for a minute or so, than the most soft praline smell wafts from my wrists. Hmmm vanilla is teaming up and jasmine, freesia and musk join too and complete the happy dance on my wrists. I like it! I have also discovered that this scent is divine when layered over the chocolate or coconut body butters from The Body Shop.
Gourmand heaven with a floral garden in the middle! *YUM* As mentioned below, to my nose too, it is similar to Bvlgari Notte. And for a steal of the Bvlgari price!

The name 5th Avenue Nights might give the impression that this is a scent to go dancing or enter the night-life with. Well, of course one could -the scent is very yummy and attractive to others as well- but to me it's more of a comfy cozy date scent or sleep-over ;-) scent. I guarantee you will be 'munched on' with this chocolate/floral beauty. Thank God I have 125ML!

Silage is: "You have entered a bonbon store with a huge vase of seductive florals in the middle" - Longevity depends on how many sprays: on me 4+ hours with 2 sprays.

**PS** I know some people find the Avenue bottles ugly, I don't. They remind me of a modern version of the square art deco Chanel model. Not that the bottle matters THAT much, but the eye (and my vanity table) like to enjoy the fragrance experience too : )

leila_mic
leila_mic

I ordered it blindly after the reviews I read here on the site ... I can say I am impressed with it ... it's fresh at the beginning but then it turns into creamy white chocolate - lemon ... it's great and I love it!

but I will wear it in the colder seasons, now with 34-35 degrees I cannot imagine wearing something sweet

the parfume has a great price for 125 ml, the sillage is good and it remains on your skin for at least 10 hours ... I even washed my hand yesterday trying to test it's power ... yes, it's a great parfume from an old and prestigiuos house of parfumes

it's worth EA

Lune d'Ete
Lune d'Ete

THis smells of suntan lotion, for about 30 minutes, may be an hour.. Not so great because of the poor staying power, otherwise I would have really enjoyed it. It is creamy and sensual, slightly skanky but not in a bad way. Too bad it does not last at all.

Aspendina
Aspendina

all i get is powder and a little jasmine, i recently bought Bvlgari Notte and returned it and this is almost identical, actually I would say it is but I like this much better. Its so cozy, but just doesn't last long :-(

Nathalie P.
Nathalie P.

i've tried it last year, the scent is lovely but it lasts only for less than 30 minutes !! will not buy it again

daphnie88
daphnie88

I have been using this for about 2 yeas now , not my favorite but I do wear it often at nights , cold nights especially. It smells horrible on me ( when mixed with sweat) if I wear it at day time , given the year long hot and humid climate in my country.Also if worn at day time(or late afternoon) it tends to give out a sickening sweet smell which is absolutely unattractive. But for cold nights its just lovely. I no good at identifying fragrances and may be that's why I only smell white chocolate and vanilla. usually lasts 6+ hours on my skin and if sprayed on cloth I can even smell it after washing.

missymary
missymary

I'm no expert in gourmands, and I'd never heard of 5th Avenue Nights until today when I discovered it in a clearance in TKMxx. At £8.00 for 4.2 oz. I took a risk, fully expecting an old fashioned Ivoire-style evening perfume, but how wrong I was! It's an attractive gourmand floral, very very modern. It's a creamy rose with Turkish Delight and lashings of coconut syrup, extremely delicious. Quite like a Burberry. And a kissing cousin of Fantasy. When it dries down there is a hint of musk. It stays very close to the skin but it lasts well. It's really very comforting and sweet.

Apart from the fact that I don't like the long dull-looking bottle, I reckon I got a super bargain and this is a hidden gem.

CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

Soft and delightful fragrance... I enjoy it a lot wearing in summer´s nights, this smell like coconut is perfect =)

AnnAah
AnnAah

Nice, but way too weak

Di_berry
Di_berry

I agree with some reviews about this one in these items:
- It´s all about soft and creamy flowers
- It´s light and not very long lasting.
I don´t find it special in anyway, it´s a good perfume, but it´s doesn´t stand out of the crowd.
I bought unsniffed because I personally love 5th Av Style (for me it´s perfect) but I´m quite disappointed about this one. I thought it would a night fragrance, but I recommend it as an evening fragrance, it lacks that "thing" to call it a night scent!
It´s an ok perfume, for it´s price, but I won´t repeat it... Not memorable at all.-
-----------
I must say that today I rediscovered this scent... Great one, very elegant and delicate. Once again it´s all about chemistry. Good one, recommend.-

mirandaslaysdragons
mirandaslaysdragons

I NEED THIS. A woman came into my work wearing this today, and I just had to ask her what it was.. it was exotic and warm. The pefect scent for fall.

oglita
oglita

Excelente versión del cásico de Elizabeth Arden, cremoso , fresco y limpio. Elegante sin ser serio ni maduro.
Estoy encantada con este perfume, me parece apropiado para muchísismas ocasiones, tanto para verano cómo para invierno, pese a su dejo avainillado.

Atemporal, sexy , con clase , divino!.

hermeline
hermeline

It´s really not that bad (especially not as bad as 5th Avenue Style, which´s got some similar top and middle notes, but in the drydown there´s only musk with pink pepper left); here I don´t get any coconut, just sweet vanilla with sort of milk candy (must be the white chocolate, a bit salty) in the base; all in all quite pleasant and nice and gentle, nothing special though.

coconutpixie
coconutpixie

i agree with maraika. it is a sharp scent, but only at the beginning. later on it becomes very soft and sweet. but definitely not too sweet. its a very yummy chocolate fragrance. i think the combination of white chocolate, vanilla rtc. reminds on coconut scents but its definitely not overwhelming. i love this scent and on my skin it lasts all day long. thank good i have a 125ml bottle as i love to use this yummy frag. it makes me feel comfortable without smeelling like an escapee of a candy shop.

maraika
maraika

I'm writing this, just before going to the bath to scrub this scent off my skin. I had high expectations, because of all the good reviews here, but it isn't even close to what i've imagined. To my nose it's an overwhelming old type of scent - sharp, very artifficial, nauseating, aunt-y type and cheap. I'm glad i didn't make a blind purchase.

Aigner_Again
Aigner_Again

I bought it unsniffed on a cold season and it took me a while to make friends with this frag. It's like love at the 7th sight to me. Now I really love it on a hot summer day, just like I'm wrapped in a soft yummy cloud ;-)

takeasniff
takeasniff

This smelled like the original 5th avenue with heaps of coconut. That aside, I wondered if anyone can tell me if this is a limited edition or just difficult to find? I do like it but only 1 place I know of hear in Melbourne, Australia sells it.

Arrogant_Cat
Arrogant_Cat

Yummy white choc mixed with flowers. There is something in it which seems to bother me though , I do not like freesia in other fragrances so it might be that but overall I am glad I have finally found a scent with a well detectable white chocolate note.

It was my latest blind-buy and 5th Avenue Nights is nice-ish enough for it`s incredibly cheap price. It does not smell cheap at all! The lasting power is not really good so it needs reapplying every now and then and for this reason I would not wear it for evenings, it is a bit too light for me.

It has earned me a couple of compliments when I totally forgot about the fragrance, I didn`t smell it on myself anymore and still had people telling me I smelled lovely and asking what I was wearing so I guess it is popular. :) I wouldn`t call it sexy though, it is a quiet and sophisticated scent.
I would give it 6/10 because of the poor longevity.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I got the store`s last bottle of this when I was on a holiday. And I`m so glad I just went for it.
I read somewhere that this one is similar with another Arden fragrance, Provocative Interlude, which I love. And they are similar, but not the same.
PI is very gourmand with berries and white chocolate, and very sweet. Nights is more about flowers mixed with chocolate. This one is softer and creamier and not as sweet.
Love it!

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Gosh nyoka, you really got the vibe of this 'fume!' Teasingly playful and sexy.

The flowers in this are clean and bold with bergamot and mandarine giving them a warm invitation. Freesia, heliotrope and lily are fantastic in this and flirt constantly with the creamy white chocolate-vanilla love potion.

If you want to feel deliciously sexy without being too serious, 5th Avenue Nights should definitely be on the menu!

nyoka
nyoka

THIS fume smells like FUN! Not to serious or sexy but dont b bsurprised if ur ear gets nibbled.It is creamy,sweet,rub the belly sexy,tease.The white chocklate only adds to the feeling of it runni9ng through ur fingers onto pieces of sweet fruit that u then feed ur lover into his parted pink lips!YEAH! Id say its a great fume! LAStS a long time.Others notice it!REALLY,A BEAUTIFUL scent.For the young and young at heart!

nayapi22
nayapi22

Este perfume es uno de mis favoritos, una joya!! dulce e inesperado, no se parece para nada a su hermano 5th Av. Tiene como un olor a coco y vainilla.. mhhhhh no puede faltar en mi coleccion

norlyz
norlyz

EA perfumes are always good bargains in germany and i'm sooo glad i bought this perfume.EA 5th avenue nights opens with soft flowers and nicely blooms before settling to warm vanilla and chocolates.for me it is so balanced - flowery, sweet n warm.love it!

birdofparadise
birdofparadise

I love the warm, sweet creaminess of this fragrance. The drydown keeps me coming back to it - subtle and warm vanila dessert. I feel edible when I wear this. Its gourmand notes make this my comfort food fragrance - after a long day to shower and slip into something soft and envelope myself in this scent and to drift off to sleep on a cloud of musk and vanilla and chocolate - delicious.

Yummi, soft, deep, varm, elegant and very feminine - makes me feel sophisticated and special. this will be one of my top ten favourites. Nice sweet flowers - not to sweet and not to girly, for me its perfect. I wear this one in daytime, its not a loud scent
Its not longlasting, this wonderful scent is gone in 2 hours on my skin, but nice price so I think its worth the prize.

En härlig blommig, djup doft. Känns elegant och klassisk. Inte för tjej-söt. Tyvärr så håller inte doften mer än max 2 timmar på mig, ett litet minus. Inga skarpa toner utan en mjuk, sensuell och kvinnlig doft. Jag använder den dagtid för jag tycker inte att den är speciellt stark.

vetiver
vetiver

I bought this jewell yesterday!!! I almost can`t believe this beautiful fragance is so inexpensive and underrated!!! wow..it is sexy!!! like for a cold night being under the blankets with my love!!! it is sweet, warm, i feel a lot of sandalwood and ...white chocolate...vanilla and praline?? mmmmmm...just yummy!!!

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

It´s the second time I have this fragrance. I like it a lot because it´s a warm and almost delicious perfume. Fits to every day and any occasion but anyway it´s an elegant one.

I think the value for money is more than ok. A good fragrance for a fair and nice price.

Well Zvoncica, I was talking to my friend Mad-Lainey and the thing is, we tend to love the extremely expensive perfumes and the 'low end' we do not think too much of. BUT: fact is that some houses considered 'low end' just have GORGEOUS fragrances. Arden has some of those as well!!! And this surely fits the bill!!!
:-)

zvoncica
zvoncica

I am shocked when it comes to 5th Avenue Nights for several reasons:
1.how come this isn’t more popular
2.why haven’t I tried it before

All 5th Avenues are cosmopolite scents, ultra feminine and wearable in terms of everyday occasions. Nights preserved women in its aroma and flavored it with magic. I pictured after work parties in bar around the corner, high heels and cigar smoke. Warm inviting chocolate peels mixed with clean floral base.

Nights encompasses polite and provocative looks. Lasts and feels on skin similar to Gucci EDP. Dark and alluring.

Lydiamarine
Lydiamarine

Its nice for gourmand perfume fans but I didn't find it special. Staying power is incredible though, it stays even after shower.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I think it smells a lot of white chocolat not coconut,but in a werable way not to foody/gourmand.A bit different to the usual Arden smells,more young and modern.

This one is very easy to love. I would not rate it as a masterpiece, but very easy to love..

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

Warm and sensual without being heavy, this is a nice update of "5th Avenue". I'm not always a fan of coconut, but the coconut in this is recognizable as such without being overpowering. A less elegant but warmer perfume than the original, this would be nice for evening wear in the warmer months.

Amanda79
Amanda79

This is sweeeet! I can't believe coconut isnt a note in this! At first its a super sweet zingy aroma of coconuts, mandarin oranges and bergamont. After a few minutes a combination of white flowers add floral touches to the sweetness. A very slight and faint powdery smell reminds me of the original 5th Avenue. The white chocolate in the bottom notes adds even more sweetness! Luckily the vanilla makes it more creamy-sweet and the musk and woods levels it off a bit. I love it after it dries down and it wears close to the skin. I would defin consider this a floral fruity gourmand. Coconuts, lilies, white chocolate and musk..

sharyssa
sharyssa

I sampled this today and I thought it was fruity and a tad bit sweet.Overall I think it does smell good and very different from 5th ave.This seems to be more of a Britney Spears type of fragrance a bit playful and Young smelling.I like it and hopefully I can find the 125 ml.I only seen the 75 ml for a good price (16.99) at Tj Maxx.

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

This one is really nice very young very diferent from the others 5th avenue editions,it reminds me a little bit to miami glow by jlo but just at the beggining.:)

Carla
Carla

Being nocturnal by nature, a fragrance with the name "night" in it always captures my attention so I thought Arden's, Fifth Avenue Nights, a modern floral oriental with the theme of city night life would be appealing to me. It was! The opening was electrifying with it's white flowers of rose and freesia then sprinkled with a kick of mandarin that added the right amount of flair. The heart with it's focus on the softness and sweetness of the Calla Lilly with it's orchid like scent is secretly sexy. The pink peony united with the jasmine which enlivened the mix, portrayed the feminine touch. Into the dry down I sensed an aroma of coconut which took the lead then simmered nicely with the sensual mix of woods and vanilla. This definitely is an easy going evening scent, works well in the city nights and like a chameleon would also fair well in a sultry atmosphere such as an all night luau on the island of Waikiki or any other tropical paradise. The 3-D concept in the bottle design was an added attraction. To date, this would be my favorite in the Arden line and out of 5 balloons I would give it 3.

solocha
solocha

It smells of soft flowers and coconut. Looks like it is a gourmand version of 5th Avenue, but because of the coconut (white chocolate note), it doesn't come out as quite as elegant as the original 5th Avenue. It is more playful.

5th Avenue Nights by Elizabeth Arden 3.85 out of 5 based on 237 ratings and 69 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Nights fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Nights, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 5th Avenue Nights by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 5th Avenue Nights by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.