Designers » D E » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

5th Avenue Style Elizabeth Arden for women

5th Avenue Style Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

Elizabeth Arden presents a new perfume, 5th Avenue Style, in September 2009. The fragrance was created by Yann Vasnier from Givaudan.

The fragrance aims at woman who manages to retain her style, buys unique jewelry and clothes and chooses special fragrances which make her happy. Raspberry, marigold and Italian bergamot lie in a top together with sexy, pink pepper. A heart adds petals of peony, plum, peach, New York apple blossom and white chocolate truffle. A base incorporates vanilla, moss and white musk.

Perfume Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Style arrives on the market as 75 and 125ml EDT.

Bergamot Pink Pepper Tagetes Raspberry

Peach Peony White Chocolate Plum Apple Blossom

Musk Oakmoss Vanilla

Burberry Women

5th Avenue Style Fragrance Reviews

Bublegum
Bublegum

As mentioned it seems that this fragrance it is totally different to anyone. For me I could smelled the bergamont from the beginning and then after some 2 hours a more musky undertone stayed. Unluckily it lasted about 3 hours. I give it 6/10. It is not bad and considering the price that it is really cheap it is okay-ish, but perfumes that have these "citrus" scents are not totally my style. And it is more sour fruity than sweet. I would suggest it for a spring morning. It is also ideal for work, I don't see this as offending.

IntentOnScent
IntentOnScent

received as a gift recently.. second time wearing it today.. first day I felt so nauseous I had a shower early just to get rid of it. Looks like ill have to do the same today.
This stuff is just utter garbage. smells like raspberry confectionary mixed with some kind of melon smothered in something sickly sweet..i guess white chocolate? oh yeah and lemon pie..
All I can say to the creator is ...why? like omg why why why..

Tintorra
Tintorra

Got this as a gift yesterday. To me it opens with a lot of lemon which has to be the bergamot, and pepper. Rapidly the pepper is replaced by the oakmoss. Therefore on me this is not a really sweet scent. The sweetness comes in when it settles down after a couple of hours on me, with vanilla and white musk.

As I see the reviews here this is a perfume that is really different on everybody. I,m glad it works out ok on me and I don't smell like lemon pie all day ;-)

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

beautiful sweet and elegant!!

Daivuce
Daivuce

5th Avenue Style is a more fruity and sour sister of Burbery Brit Summer. Despite the difference in notes listed, the opening of both is nearly identical. The scents become more their own as time passes. 5th Avenue Style is sharper, stays citrusy for much longer with a hint of spice that I would assume comes from pink pepper and bergamot. I can detect a very strong rasberry for the first hour that leaves a sour taste in my mounth if sprayed on the skin. (for some reason my skin exaggerates the sharpness of all berries). A few hours in and it mellows don't with a hint of sweetness from chocolate and vanilla. I like this one, but only if sprayed on clothes.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

This reminds me of a more mature, less in-your-face Ed Hardy Skull and Roses. Def a fruity floral, not so much the gourmand I had hoped for, but still totally wearable.

Elizabeth Arden's 5th Avenue Style is more of a fruity floral than a gourmand to my nose. I wouldn't describe it as particularly sweet either.

The peach note is what drives this composition, and I agree that the scent is not unlike Burberry for Women. It's a smooth and somewhat syrupy peach note, with a hint of sharp bergamot, juicy raspberry, rich plum and zesty pink pepper.

It's not a favourite of mine, but I do like it. Elizabeth Arden is known for some fine fragrances, and this fragrance certainly doesn't lack her classic charm. It would make a safe gift for mothers, wives or other close relations.

Despite its fruity aroma, it's a bit heavy for Summer. I would more than likely wear it during Spring or Autumn. I also think it could make a relatively good evening scent.

5th Avenue Style is vastly different from the original 5th Avenue, which was more floral. It is a fragrance I would recommend testing first. All in all, 5th Avenue Style is a pleasant fragrance with strong sillage and excellent longevity.

CoffeeCup
CoffeeCup

Let me start by saying that the opening/heart of 5th Avenue Style is strickingly similar to the heart/dry down of Burberry Women - (almost) all I can detect is vanilla plus spices surrounded by some yummy peach and/or white chocolate. Both of the fragrances are sweet, warm, comforting, close to skin; they also feel kind of fluffy, and casual.

There are a few differences though - Style opens with a burst of strong peppery spices. The pepperiness is remarkable enough to make me sneeze! And during my pregnancy it was basically impossible to use it at all, as its spiciness made me dizzy and sweaty at the same time, and the baby started to kick almost immediately, so as a result I had to put the bottle away for a while. But I'm glad I didn't give it away!

Luckily the stinging sensation doesn't last too long, half an hour max, after that it starts to dry down gracefully - getting lighter and revealing its softer side. I can detect mostly the peach, vanilla and white chocolate but there are even occasions when I catch a whiff of peony. (Or so I think.. I really love peony!)

But what I love most about 5th Avenue Style is the very last dry down - the airy lemony scent that lingers on my clothes (meaning my coat and scarf) for days, embracing me with its mild and friendly freshness. It makes a rainy day a bit brighter - like an extra layer of super thin merino shirt you put on in the morning and forgot it the same moment, but remember it again later when you notice all of a sudden that the gloomy day hasn't dragged you down for some reason. And then you thank yourself for using it, and not going for a thick heavy sweater....scent. :)

I guess the light sweetness of the lemon/bergamot is what makes people say it reminds them lemon-pie, to me it's more the airy and mousse-like association it evokes, not so much the actual scent itself.

Lorevdv
Lorevdv

Charming, with an excellent balance of scents, delicate, light, refreshing, ultra feminine.
Love it!

nightcat23
nightcat23

After reading all the reviews mentioning lemon pie I had high gourmand expectations. But all I seem to smell is peach and bergamot citric musk. It's a little abrasive from the pink pepper and I can't seem to smell the vanilla or white chocolate at all :( I'm a bit disappointed. It's not a terrible fragrance but I was hoping for it to be a little smoother and sweet. I can't really complain as I scored a brand new tester bottle for $14.99 for 125ml/4.2oz. It's a decent amount of perfume but I think I will gift it to my grandma, not because I think it smells old ladyish, but because it's still sophisticated and mature.

Opens up quite sweet and dessert like. It does smell a bit like lemon pie, but I'm not sure if its just the power of suggestion after reading all the references to lemon pie here. I think is very peachy and musky, with a bit of a fizzy vibe. Its not a straight up gourmand because of the fairly strong musky note. This dries down to smell very much like Jessica Simpson Fancy Love or Burberry Women on me.

Pasaka
Pasaka

5th Avenue Style is a good scent sweet, lemony and a little bit musky. What I don't like is a plum notes and tagetes which add a dusty lay as if you haven't washed your clothes for ages :D I like 5th Avenue Nights which seems to be completely different from this one. It's more sweet, chocolate and creamy.. a real gourmand scent. Will try it on a hot weather, maybe then i will get that yummy smell

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

Most of Elizabeth Ardens scents I have purchased, I liked or even love, so, when I came across "5th Avenue Style" on a clearance sale I didn't hesitate to blind buy. The promise of chocolate, peach and vanilla sounds soo good!

BUT! On my skin the notes must have morphed into different ones! At first spray I get a gust of lemon...a bad lemon, reminiscent of washing-up liquid or a cleaner. Then a harsh pepper note joins in and actually made my nose itch to the point I thought I was going to sneeze!? Obviously 5th Avenue Style is not in Style with my chemistry. Now, this doesn't happen often bad when it happens it's a fatal thing. I can't wear it because it also makes me dizzy. I gave it to my neighbor who loves it!

Re: White chocolate, Gourmand heaven. "5th Avenue Nights" is all these things and is VERY yummy! (please read my review if you like) and was a blind buy I enjoy very much. So, if your chemistry is like mine and you -also- had a bad encounter with this one but liked the idea of a EA white chocolate treat, try that one.

Chemistry IS the invisible ingredient that WE add to ALL scents that we wear! I know that but still blind buy...I'm an olfactory Daredevil ; )...and with that comes risks I guess...Alas.

For all of you who get the wonderful notes listed...Enjoy! : )

liessa dalla

I used this fragrance today and, as always, I was enchanted. After noticing my delighted feeling, I though "Why don't I write another review, this time explaining in words how beauty this 5th avenue Style is?" So, here I'm, again, spreading compliments to 5th Avenue's tradicional young daughter, 5th Avenue Style. First of all, it's important to say that in my skin the fragrances didn't become a lemon pie as people said here, it's actually the opposite and the main reason I love this. In my skin, 5th Avenue it's a rich parfum VERY well balanced. The sweet and salty, creamy and dry, milky and juicy, whith a predominace of a delicated, natural, sweet tone. It is like dance with a romantic white flowers (they mentioned peony, but I think it has others, as the 5th Avenue tradicional: jasmin, lily, etc), juicy fruits, not-too-sweet (bergamot, raspberry, plum and peach), milky white chocolate, warm natural vanilla (that is very rare to see), and - surprise - a dusty, rustic target note cutting the over sweet that could apper and a delicate apple blossom embrancing the flowers and giving the hint of elegance. It is delicated, romantic, warm, milky, feminine fragrance. It is gourmand? Yes, but not in a girlie or teenager way. It's too rich and well balanced to sound as Fantasy, Angel, or even the recent C'est La Vie, of Lancôme. I wish we have more lauchings as it nowdays, unfortunatelly, woman's fragrances had become pathouli bombs, too sweet, linear and artificials. Elizabeth Arden, Giuvadan House, congratulations, one more time!

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

Bought this deeply discounted ($14.99 for 125ml) as I am still searching for a peachy/apricot scent and this was referred to me.

I don't get any raspberry or white chocolate notes on my skin. On me it smells of a soft peaches and cream musk, more powdery than sweet, barely noticeable (I spray it about 8 times all over, like a body spray and on pulse points).

It's not unpleasant, I just prefer my scents to have more oomph and I will probably save this for days at home or before bed (it has a calming kind of scent).

Clyn11
Clyn11

Fresh Gourmand!! Definitely an after shower type of scent! Soft kind perfume for everyday use. Nice on warm days.... sweet enough for gourmand lovers without getting cloying with heat and humidity.

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

The notes look so heavenly, but the perfume smells like a synthetic lemon pie. But this can definitely be used by a five year old little girl.

nazza28
nazza28

This smells so much like Fancy Love, although a bit softer which is actually really lovely. It's not "in your face" like Fancy Love starts out. This one is a definite keeper. I adore it for everyday use!

bookishbeauty
bookishbeauty

This is a great perfume to wear in hot weather for me--the citrus in the opening is so refreshing and it feels actually cool! Then once it dries down the yummy white chocolate comes out, mixed with the fruit and vanilla, but it is so light that it doesn't become overpowering, even in the heat. I love it because I get to wear a sweet gourmand perfume still, even though most of my other favorites become too heavy in the summer. Nice. Oh, and it is similar to Fancy Love and Burberry, especially in the dry down, but the difference is 5th Ave. Style is much lighter and more citrus than the other two--less powdery than Fancy Love and less woodsy than Burberry. Also, 5th Avenue Style is much more fleeting--I have to reapply often, but I guess that's why they sell it in 4.2 oz bottles!

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

I dont get any lemon at all, first spray i get the end note similarity with D&G light blue not the lemon just the freshness and spicy pepper. then i get white chocolate and little vanilla but it is balanced and not sweet at all. drydown has white chocolate a little spicy but with bergamot which i am loving and my nose can pickup from gucci rush summer and fancy love. i thought last night i smelled peony but i dont get any fruits. i think it is very sophisticated and elegant but i'm afraid it does not last long or i get anosmic except for the bergamot, even though this is the first day i wore it. wish the silage and longevity is much better, hopefully it will improve over time.

meret
meret

This is the first day when I have it. :)

And it's a lot spicier than I excpected it to be, so at this stage it seems simply spicy vanilla. With a tiny hint of sweet creamy white chocolate in the background.

But. As said, it is the first day, the first try out, and the first impression, so I really hope it'll change and I'll get the flowers and the freshness too. Mainly the freshness! Keeping my fingers crossed for that!!!

Although.. Funny thing, but I have a strange urge to spritz a lot more, just crawl and bathe in it, and get the maximum out of it. Uhm?! Is this the chocoholic talking in me?

PS. Am I crazy, the sharp spiciness (+ rich vanilla blend) reminds me of YSL Cinema?!?!

Edit.
I (or at least my nose) must have been crazy indeed. I detect completely different things now! There's basically no sharpness at all, it's the combination I'd recognize now as lemony bitterness + peppery warmth (or even heat); which lasts no more than 10 min max. The spiciness that scared me off at first is gone within minutes.

As for the rest I can add to the above that the scent is delicate, soft and freshly sweet. Warm vanilla in the dry down. Definitely bergamot (lemon) + white chocolate + peony + vanilla-musk. And there are even times when I wish the fragrance would have better sillage and longevity. I want more of it!!! PS. And I love the dry down on my clothes!

fizaamani
fizaamani

I love the smell. in fact i have three bottles of 5th Avenue Style..it smells fresh and sweet. Really refreshing...

Kyi
Kyi

So I've seen this bottle at the local Ross quite a few times. At $15 for a 4.2 oz, I'd say its quite a deal. I tried the 5th Avenue After Five before and was NOT a fan, so I was skeptical about trying this. Luckily, Ross allows returns on perfumes that have only been sprayed a few times (looks full), so I was able to return it. I got this perfume a few weeks later, I figured if I didn't like it, I could always return it.

On first spray, I get a lot of citrus. Very noticeable, punchy, in your face citrus. For a second, it reminded me of lemon dishwash soap as it was very sharp. I tried to smell the white chocolate, but I couldn't really pick it out at first. Then as it settled, I started to smell a delicious creamy, slightly sweet flavor, so that could be it. Then as the cream and vanilla blend together, it starts to smell like this dreamy fancy lemon and peach bubble bath with milk. I like it a lot and I'm a little surprised that I do. I've had some bad luck with blind buys, but I'm pretty happy with this one.

I find it very cute, bubbly, positive, sophisticated, slightly sweet, and mouth watering. I would highly recommend this!

Lasting power seems okay on my skin, could be better.
EDIT: Does not smell like Fancy Love at all to me! I have Fancy Love and I do not like it very much, it is a lot muskier and softer with no citrus at all.

perfumeandme
perfumeandme

I am actually wearing this at the moment. For me the top notes is really nice. You can really smell the pear. Sometimes I like the middle note sometimes I don't. It seems like I went to a bakery that sells only lemon pie cheesecake. It's very gourmard but not too sweet to be head inducing. This is 10-20 minutes after I spray it. What surprised me is the base notes. It does really smell like lighter version of D&G The One. As what others said, you can wear it anytime anywhere. I'm not that crazy about the frag. It's nice but I think if I keep it, it'll be years before I finish it not because it's not a nice smell but sometimes I like it sometimes I don't. Another thing about this perfume is that the longetivity is good. Sprayed it this morning at 9am and I can still smell it. Time check now. It's 9:30pm!:)

icekat
icekat

5th Avenue Style is fashionable and fun gourmand scent. I could easily wear it to a cocktail party, an evening out or simply to work. It is certainly sweet but there are other layers to this fragrance that makes it interesting enough to keep it in my gourmand’s collection.

First of all I like the zesty bergamot opening with spicy pink pepper. I smell both peach and plum in the heart notes and this is where the scent becomes really sweet. The floral notes are strong and a bit sharp following the grand tradition of the original 5th Avenue. There also a slight chocolate accent, which is extremely nice but it does not smell to me very chocolate-y. It could be nice if the chocolate was just a little bit more noticeable. I think it will work superb here. The dry down is a light vanilla with a dab of chocolate and woody notes from oakmoss. I think that both, longevity and sillage are pretty good.

Overall score is 7/10. This is a nice gourmand for grown-ups. Versatile, easy to wear and stylish.

ivanda
ivanda

Very, very sweet fragrance. At first sniff it is sweet lemon pie, afer it goes deeper and very long lasting. I would say rather beautiful scent. Dont love it, but like it.

nora elia
nora elia

Smells like lemon pie!, totally creamy vanilla lemon pie! Love it

Liina
Liina

5th Avenue Style opens with a blast of citrus and spicy pepper. And these two notes are most prominent for me in this perfume. It’s mostly fresh and sour, not sweet at all. I was hoping to get a sweet chocolate note but I can’t detect it. Sometimes I feel that it’s somewhere there but it’s very subtle, overpowered by sore peach. I must admit that the peach is not very juicy.
Unfortunately 5th Avenue Style is not working with me. It’s sore and not gourmand at all as I was hoping. I don’t detect anything sweet in it. As much as I adore original 5th Avenue, I don’t fancy its sister 5th Avenue Style.

liessa dalla

Imagine the daughter of the Fifty Avenue's woman in a delight spring evening seatting in patisserie with friends, smiling, talking, drinking a french soda and eating some nice desert with no gilty. She's outgoing, elegant, delicate, with a fresh and cool atittude. She's spicy but somehow you can see through those warm eyes she's a sweetheart. This is how I'd describe this fragrance.

mishelina1
mishelina1

After reading the comments here I made a blind purchase. I just got it and I can say it is pretty nice and I dont't regret buying it at all. I find it very elegant and refined, wearable in both warmer and colder days.

Di_berry
Di_berry

Today I bought this one, blindly, by reading the rewies here! And I mostly agree with Tigerlillian, Its like effervescence, a little citric, and then it turns so creamy. Beautiful scent, airy, sofisticated, very femenine!! Great fragance!
I think it fits perfectly for spring.
-------------------
Note: I forgot to say that it´s very very long lasting. From early in the morning till late at night... It´s there by your side!!

ahnm
ahnm

it's nice, but not fantastic. it does smell strikingly similar to jessica simpson's fancy love (especially in the dry down) but the top notes of this fragrance literally make my nose HURT! idk what it is about the top notes, but it's so pungent and just totally not wearable! good thing that phase only lasts about 10 minutes. the drydown is much softer, not as sharp, and very sophisticated. starts smelling exactly like fancy love, except it's just slightly more sharp and fresh, while fancy love is more smooth and sweet. this is definitely not a gourmand in my opinion. it's strictly floral to my nose. i'm not TOO impressed, but it's nice and easy to wear for every day and the price is not bad at all.

most obvious notes: peach, pepper, flowers

least obvious notes: white chocolate, vanilla

Fragaria
Fragaria

I'm the biggest blind buyer ever, and LUCKY! I got this a few days ago and am loving it! I thought it smelled very familiar and within a few minutes I realized it's so very close to Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love. I tested side by side and there's just a slight difference, Fancy Love being just a tiny bit sweeter. I have a huge bottle of both and can't decide which I like more so they'll both get used up. Style is more for a baby shower while F L is more for a wedding day. Style is a luxury billowy soap, F L is a creamy delicate bodywash. Both are knights in white satin!

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

This is a beautiful scent, and one I've come to love recently.

A zesty, piquant opening with the raspberry and bergamot and pink pepper is a lovely way to start. On me it's a very citric scent that I just adore.

I get a subtle blueberry note (perhaps the plums?)and a chocolatey dry down, with strong hints of vanilla.

Great sillage and really good longevity...what more can you ask for in a scent?

Oh...and the price is so good too, so fantastic value for a beautiful perfume.

I find that 5th Avenue Style is very versatile. It's a good summer scent but it can be worn in winter too. And it's just as good to wear to school or work as it is to wear to a club.

I love it...9/10

syazreen72
syazreen72

nice smell ....love it !

cleanerchic
cleanerchic

Very nice. This fragrance is very beautiful and perfect for the summer. Fruit notes. Definately a keeper.

olga1780
olga1780

I really love this one! For some reason I thought it would be more of a winter heavier gourmand and was pleasantly surprised to find out it is sooo wearable in summer. Style is very creamy and light, for some reason i get candid lemon from it, which makes it warm and fresh at the same time. The sillage and longevity are not the same as the original 5th Avenue, but still good and pretty noticeable.
Very elegant and smooth composition!

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

I love this scent! White chocolate, peach and vanilla really jump out at me with this one. Style is a great for wearing during the day (especially summer/spring) and it does have really good longevity. It starts out with a strong, sweet peachy aroma and changes to a lighter, softer musk scent.

ebonyeyes
ebonyeyes

Nice peachy fragrance, it smells like new clothes from an expensive shop. Only sad thing is the fragrance is gone within the hour but the price is right so you can reapply as you please.

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

Creamy and nice scent. Almost with a foody touch. Smells slightly as white chocolate and peach. The lasting power is not the best but for this money ok. A yummy perfume but not so special. If you don´t have it you haven´t missed a great scent.

krissycat
krissycat

I like this scent so much. I don't smell any chocolate in this perfume for some reason, all I smell is a sparkling and refreshing Champagne type note. The fragrance is "full" and intoxicating. There's a perfume I own Marry Me by Lanvin where when I smell it I am intoxicated by a certain note that is so appealing to me and I can't put my finger on what it is. Style has this same intoxicating note, and I can not get enough of the top notes in this. I also think it reminds me of a perfume from the 80's and it is so refreshing to me. I have several Elizabeth Arden perfumes, this one is absolutely my favorite. Arden Beauty would be next in line but this one gets many more stars in my book. Love it

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

5th Avenue Style opens with fruity effervescence, like a light, raspberry limeade.

The heart transforms into a dreamy citrus meringue, with creamy nuances and a drizzle of raspberry sauce for color. A sheer floral blossom veil flutters coyly in the background.

Gourmand but soft and airy. Delightfully delicious with simplicity and grace. She's independent yet easy to love and seemly fits into any situation.

la louve
la louve

I can smell a similarity to "Extraordinary" (AVON) ... that was created few years earlier... :-)
LOVE from LOUVE

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

Thrilled to have this in my wardrobe! I think I've finally found my spring/summer scent! I've been searching long & hard for one! So delicious & fresh! The opening is bright and crisp like ripe fruit, then the middle turns to a kind of soapy clean, freshly showered scent, but quickly fades into a white chocolate, vanilla & moss in the drydown. The musk doesn't show up on me... I'm kind of happy about that. The vanilla & moss always tame it w/ my chemistry. Love this!!!! Love this!!!!

guest_Sophia
guest_Sophia

I just bought this 5th avenue style today and its awesome..when i wear it..its make my lover want to kiss me more and more.. :)

Wilka
Wilka

I agree with Karlee79: it reminded me of Burberry woman in the dry down. I don't like Burberry woman so I gave my 5th. Ave. style to my sister but after a few days... I phoned her and asked for my fragrance back! She wasn't in love with it, anyway! Fortunately!

suway
suway

this perfume is absolutely beautiful
its sexy & very feminine .......
i love it........

guest_Li
guest_Li

I like the smell, but it hasn´t a great staying power.

karlee79
karlee79

this is a awesome perfume! It reminds me of Burberry Woman in the dry down. It's is most certainly a creamy gourmand perfume, but only i the end. First spritz is lots of fruit and flowers. Don't let the initial first spray fool you, if you can get past the citrusy opening you will get the whole of this fragrance, about 20 or 30 mins after spraying. It is rich and creamy. This is a unique scent. Only it does not last long maybe 2 hrs. This is why I did not purchase.

Okay broke down and bought it, dont care if i have to reapply! it too good

Mad-Lainey, you are soo right! This is an excellent perfume with great staying power too!
Just lovely!!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

5th Avenue Style is becoming quite rare nowadays, especially in UK.
It is a shame as, in my opinion, it is an 'upgraded', much more sophisticated version of Green Tea.
Although tea note is not listed, when sprayed, I smell iced green tea with a slice of lemon. The 'white chocolate vanilla cookie' becomes prominent after approx. 45 minutes. The drydown is pleasant, I can detect delicate flowery note which is sweet but does not cause any headache at all. Like a summer breeze in a mysterious garden at dawn.
I am a typical gourmand freak, I love all gourmand fragrances, that one is somehow a bit different. I love that white choc cookie note, but apart from that there is iced green tea note to enjoy as well as a hint of apple blossom and peony.
It suits any lady at any age and any profession. It is a great, refreshing 'wake up' in the morning as well as gives you a bit of energy when you are tired after all day long.
5th Avenue is a great surprise as rather than adding two or 3 notes to make it distinct from the original 5ht Avenue, Arden went a bit further and created a completely different fragrance that is not boring and evokes smile on my face every time i wear it :-)
I'd say, grab it before it becomes impossible to find as it is hard enough to find it nowadays.
It is really well worth trying.

LenaBel
LenaBel

I tried it on a paper strip today and was dissapointed (well maybe I should have treid it on my skin though). It smelled pleasant, but more like a fresh floral fruity than a gourmand (and i was expecting a gourmand!). It actually smells similar to True Religion new fragrance...

guest_alin
guest_alin

great smell... like the body shop DEWBERRY..

Lucero
Lucero

I found 5 testers on ebay theyre between $25-29...& i am sooo tempted to buy one unsniffed because i love the notes,but ive learned my lesson...yet i will still consider purchasing one!lol

idash
idash

So creamy,lovely...but smells foody...more like Garnier fructis shampoo but dries down to a lovely peach, white chocolate hint.

maijaaijam
maijaaijam

I've waited and waited for this perfume..and still waiting. Does anyone knows, it came out or not? Can't find information.

cruzy80
cruzy80

I can't find this online, in the website, ANYWHERE in the USA. Can someone shed some light on this? It was supposed to be released September '09....????

ritahu
ritahu

I want to try it, but I cannot find in my city or Web shop in China.

I seldom can smell which material or note of perfume, my friends ask me if I can tell the composition, if I drink it maybe I can, hahahaha!!!

guest_silvana
guest_silvana

this fragrance is just great... :) it´s my favorite... <3

charlie
charlie

a great fragrance....smeel very refreshing and sofisticated... love it..

5th Avenue Style by Elizabeth Arden 3.90 out of 5 based on 202 ratings and 60 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Style fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Style, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 5th Avenue Style by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 5th Avenue Style by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.