Designers » D E » Floral Green « Groups

Arden Beauty Elizabeth Arden for women

Arden Beauty Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

Arden Beauty Elizabeth Arden for women Videos
Arden Beauty Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Arden Beauty Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Arden Beauty Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

Arden Beauty by Elizabeth Arden is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Arden Beauty was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Antoine Lie. Top notes are iris, bergamot, rice flower and green notes; middle notes are orchid, ginger, rhubarb, lotus and lily; base notes are sandalwood, amber and musk.

iris Bergamot Rice Flower Green Notes

Orchid Ginger Rhubarb Lotus Lily

Sandalwood Amber Musk

Forever Elizabeth

Arden Beauty Fragrance Reviews

Dayi Marquez
Dayi Marquez

Bought this fragrance for a very reasonable price. What I do love about Elizabeth Arden perfumes is that they are feminine and classy. It starts out a little sharp but it quickly settles into a soft powdery floral fragrance. I can smell the rice flower and this gives the fragrance a very different sent. I do believe that this is a scent that I do expect to smell on a more mature woman like early 40s and on. I am only 29 so I am not sure if I will keept it or give it to my mom.

Juliana6
Juliana6

With my blind buys I have this thing- the less expectations I have for a perfume, the more beautiful it actually is. It was the same with this perfume.
The opening is quite strong, floral burst mixed with a light, spicy veil which flows through all the perfume development stages. The dry down is protecting, warm, "waterproof". I have associations with the song "Autumn leaves" played slowly on the piano. Classic (even a bit vintage), elegant, "adult" and a bit nostalgic, there's a light bitterness like the light autumn evening sadness over your soul. It doesn't hurt, it just makes you remember and appreciate what you have and what you will have. For a woman who knows what life is about.
I guess it will be one of my favorites this autumn and winter.

jamaral
jamaral

Foi uma compra com base nos comentários, o resultado foi desastroso, nunca consegui sair de casa a usar este perfume. O perfume funciona como ambientador de WC.. Não consigo gostar nem um pouco. Desculpem-me!

celebrity89
celebrity89

Reminds me of Splendor or Girard Provence Spring. Mediocre floral.

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

I was afraid to order Elizabeth Arden perfumes since all the bad reviews, but then I ordered this and I like it!! :)
Has a bit of sweetness, but the rice flower and the iris are very sharp though, giving an almost bitter kind of smell to the perfume.
Anyhow, I find this scent very familiar, I probably smelled it somewhere or on someone before. Very feminine!

Many years since I had Arden Beauty, I bought it last week. Still a beauty - fresh, clean flowers, rich. A great summerscent. On my skin I can smell mostly Magnolia, Ginger, Rice, Rhubarb, Bergamot, Musk & Sandalwood. A safe buy - it brings a big smile on my face.

Många år sen jag bar Arden Beauty. Jag köpte den i förra veckan. Fortfarande superhärlig - fräsch, rena blommor, rika doftnoter. En perfekt sommardoft. På min hud känner jag mest en mix av Magnolia, Ingefära, Ris, Rabarber, Bergamott, Musk & Sandelträ. Ett tryggt köp - och ett stort leende på läpparna.

ShellBelle
ShellBelle

Got this yesterday as a blind buy and I just adore it! Very fresh, green floral. This is a great everyday scent and it's great for summer. My only complaint is it didn't last long on me. I picked it up for $7.99 at Marshall's for the 1 oz. It does not smell cheap, it is a very lovely perfume that you can't go wrong with.

Ayina
Ayina

I'm a big fan of EA house. And this is my favourite so far. It opens with with fresh lotus and rhubarb. I can also smell ginger. I live in tropical country and it last more than 8 hours on me, better than others expensive perfumes I've tried before. The price is affordable. One thing for sure, it doesn't smell cheap! I've got many compliments from my friends.. It is perfect for works and everyday use. Love this fragrance so much. Definetely going to buy another bottle for the rest of my life......

mademoiselle04
mademoiselle04

This scent suits great for very hot days. It smells fresh, clean, green and a little bit sweet without being overwhelming. This is not a special perfume, but it is safe for an office environment, or as a day wear scent, not for special occasions though. On me it lasts about 3 hours.

lirael00
lirael00

I like Beauty but I wish it would be stronger. I don't know what it is, but whenever I spray it on myself,half an hour later I can barely smell anything. Maybe it's just my skin. Anyway, in the beginning when I can still detect it I get a scent of rice fields bathed in sun. It's a very crummy scent that doesn't demand an attention. Perfect for relaxtion of everyday stress. The staying power could be better.

marcelaip
marcelaip

elegante, una de mis fragancias favoritas, para toda edad, no se arrepentirán

Ioli19
Ioli19

This really surprised me, I bought it blind as it was cheap, so was expecting something of less quality, but this certainly doesn't smell cheap! You would think it would retail for more!
The lotus and iris are very prominent but the rice keeps the freshness from becoming crisp, so it's a light floral of the green variety but also not cold, it's welcoming and almost warm! It's a smooth floral green, for all occasions and all seasons! It's cold here today and it copes well! This grows on you with every wear, is versatile, not a OMG perfume, but it will be a loyal companion!
The bottle is lovely and classy and compliments the elegance of the perfume.
Let me say that sillage is moderate, longevity better than most expensive top perfumes, and as its being discontinued go try it now!

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

Good one for collectors looking for a cheap blind buy. Not too sweet, not too strong but lasts well. Just 'nice' :) but that is about it. I gave my bottle to my mum.

Bluehonda
Bluehonda

This was a blind buy for me at a charitable event. Not bad for the low price. I usually prefer fragrances with more character so this is not really my style. But it is light, pretty, slightly floral, and totally inoffensive. I can wear it to the office without fear. It is just too ordinary for me to repurchase when I use it up. Update: I ignored this for several months (originally purchased in the fall) but was looking for a lighter fragrance for warm weather and tried it again. Like it much better now, as it seems this fragrance was made for a warm summer day. Seems to have more staying power on a warm day, and its green freshness is just right in July.

Princess Adora
Princess Adora

A very fresh yet sweet and watery floral scent,this along with pretty are my favourite Elizabeth Arden scents because they feel more modern to me, I wore beauty on my wedding day and got compliments about it,will repurchase.

TankGirl

Tried it after 3 years since last time I tested it.
Top notes are quite vibrant, fresh and interesting. Reminded me of the freshness in CK truth .Develops into a very random and uninteresting shampoey scent. Quite a disapointment, wont purchase it as I was planning to.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

The sky is clear, with little clouds. I'm sitting on my deck. Indian Summer is here. The air is fresh and crisp. Watching the breezes blow the long grasses at the edge of the lake, I see Mallards in the distance frolicking. The grill is on and I can smell the gingered rice simmering. I'm relaxed and life is simple. That's what Arden Beauty brings to mind.
I picked this up for a mere few bucks today so I figured I'd give it a try. A very comforting, comfortable scent that I'd like to wear on week-ends relaxing when I'm not rushed. Or out to a quaint lunch or antique shopping. Arden Beauty is a mature scent, no sweet notes here, no fruity nuances either. Gentle wood scents come into play eventually but the true beauty of this perfume is the ginger and the rice. It's absolutely delicious.
There is an earthiness that I enjoy in this fragrance, a sense that makes me feel at home with myself. I don't have to be anyone else. I'm not worrying about how sexy this perfume is, or how sultry, or if it is too sweet for anyone's taste. It brings me in to my own personal space, allowing me to reflect and enjoy my own scent mingling with this perfume.
When I smell new-mown grass and walk in it, it's a delightful experience for the soul. It's exhilarating. You inhale the fresh aromas of the cut grass around you as you walk in it and your mind cleanses your soul. Arden Beauty has that green freshness ability to exhilarate you and make you at peace with yourself to be you and no one else but you. For those of you that are confident and ensconced in your maturity level to accept yourself for who you are, this is a fragrance to wear when you just want to kick back, laugh and relax and be who you are.
Simple, elongated, rectangle bottle says it all. Good longevity with a beautiful radiance.

robbinthehood
robbinthehood

I just bought this perfume, so my opinion on it might change as I get more used to it.

It starts out very sharp and I didn't like it at all. After a while it gets softer and a bit soapy. I like this perfume, but I feel like there's something missing, something that would make it stand out more, something like mint I guess? (Maybe that's just because it reminds me of Florabotanica haha.) I think I'll be wearing this a lot (especially since it's so cheap!).

schamberae
schamberae

I just received my Ab from online store. first spray it's a little bit strong, kind of rare flower that I never understand about it but i've been smelled it before long time ago. Typical classic 90's perfume that all women supposed to smell like this. Can anyone tell me what kind of scent on the first spray? I need to understand this kind of scent. It's bitter but little fruity, and a little bit like old stuff that stored in a room.unique

I think now I know, that the scent is kind a scent that trapped on a sprayer for months or years. and now i found this perfume is sweet and fresh. nice, and one more...this perfume, you should wit until the drydown, otherwise you will judge the tad pepper is too strong. just wait and see.
And hey.. admit it ladies, affter 30 mins-1hour, it smells like Dior J'adore :)

VanillaTabbyCat1963

I completely agree with the reviews here: Beauty is a gorgeous fragrance that is so right for both formal, weekend and office.

Now that cooler days that are resurfacing, effecting the staying power of this aquatic/wood themed scent, as they say in Massachusetts, dawn broke over Marblehead!

Finally I realize it's the the hellaciously hot summer climate that kills this (and others) for me during our longest season.

I am fortunate that my local Ross, a hop,skip and a jump up the road two short exits seems to lately perpetually stocked with this, for peanuts.

Beauty will be one of my go to scents for autumn/winter

stormyla
stormyla

This is the first Arden fragrance that I've worn in many years. ArdenBeauty is a very pleasant floral fragrance. The Lotus is wonderful and makes this fragrance quite distinctive.

The sillage is about 3 feet and the longevity is a wonderful 10+ hours. As such, this makes a great work scent or suitable for day long outings. It has more character than most florals I've smelled recently and to me that's a good thing!

Mozartiana
Mozartiana

Thank you @mereltje for the info! I got myself a bottle of this today. I gotta say I am quite surprised to find EA products in discount stores. I got the impression that the company underwent some major changes that reflected on their market strategy.
I disagree completely with people who say that this is a sweet fragrance. It cannot be further away from the truth. It is a lovely floral-aquatic-woody composition with moderate silage and long lasting life on skin (around 8 hours). I smell orchid and lily the most, following with an iris, sparkly apple sandalwood heart to the aquatic and mossy-like dry down. A nice and unoffensive fragrance, suitable for every day and every occasion I would say. It cannot get better than this for the price. Don't expect anything groundbreaking here. Put a label of (insert a niche perfume house by choice) and you would get a decent fragrance charged $200 easily. If you are a lover of delicate floral compositions buy this one, you won't be sorry.

mereltje
mereltje

Ladies in Holland: Action (the store) is selling EA Beauty edp 100 ml at the moment for just 11,99 euro!!!!!

CaSentBeau

My love for this exquisite perfume has grown deep as the Mariana Trench! This is my go-to scent whenever I need a break from all those overly sweet fruity gourmand fragrances out there. It's just so extremely sophisticated and classy. It’s very high quality and still it comes at an unbelievably affordable price. It smells much more expensive than it is.

I have to admit that it took me a while to fully appreciate the greatness of this fragrance. At first its modest appearance didn’t attract my full attention. I thought of it as crisp and fresh, elegant but nothing special, but the more I wear other perfumes the more I keep coming back to this.

I also at first regarded it as a perfect choice for the office, which I still think it is, but it’s much more versatile than that. In fact, I can’t think of a situation where this fragrance would be inappropriate. Needless to say, Arden Beauty is a necessity in my perfume wardrobe.

Soulpips
Soulpips

I just ordered a box of Arden Beauty. My hands are crossed and i can heavily smell the wooden scents already. Will be back to share my practical thoughts on the beauty.

lattekisses
lattekisses

I love this perfume,its sooo elegant and classy,i always felt like Audrey Hepburn each time i had it on.
For me the bergamot and ginger are the top notes which gives it this spicy feel,leaving you enveloped in the other subtle notes. Its a sexy but elegant perfume,guys appreciate the fragrance on ladies!!

ojosverdes

I'm writing another review as the first one was an impression of the perfume on somebody else. I was the lucky winner of the giveaway given by Tomasania. Thanks again for your generosity. Now I will be reviewing this beauty in my own skin. To begin, this scent is either a love or hate type of perfume. I would not call this perfume floral, this is an Aquatic scent, if you don't like aquatic scents then stay away from this one. Think Kenzo L'eau or the aquatic scents from this brand with a twist. I've only smelled Kenzo once or twice but it was enough to create an impression of the scent. ALso think of Tommy Girl, this scent shares some similarities with that scent as well. This is soft not in your face but it packs a punch when you first spray it. Arden Beauty it's not as aquatic as other scents but it's definitely it's main character. It's got a floral aspect to it, but it's subdued by other notes like ruhbarb and ginger. So, it's more spicy than floral in my opinion and quite exotic. There is a note in there that reminds me of tea. Tea is not listed as a note, so it can possible be the effect of various notes. In my first review I indicate that I thought the scent smelled like Jennifer Lopez's Still which has that tea note, perhaps this is what I found similar about them. This perceived tea note gives the scent a feeling of dryness. Almost like you are smelling black tea right after it's brewed. That particular note softens quite a bit throughout the development of the scent. This scent has no sweetness at all or very little. So if you don't like sugary scent this might be worth a try. The packaging is deceiving. They should have market it differently. The image this scent is trying to project is totally different from the scent itself. A brighter more beachy type of bottle with a girl by the beach would have been more in tune with this scent. I think this scent will appeal to aquatic and non floral lovers. This would be great for spring but more for hot summer days.

CaSentBeau

This is a safe choice for office wear. Borderline boring but lacks nothing in terms of being elegant and classy. If you aim for feeling pretty and yet professional at the same time, wear this Beauty.

pipergirl
pipergirl

This is another pretty, fresh, wearable, light floral from Elizabeth Arden. On me there is a gentle, underlying spiciness to this perfume that I really like..I can see where some of the reviewers are getting "sexy" from this fragrance. I'd call this one: simple, inoffensive, tasteful and, yes, even a little sexy. I like it.

(Note: this dries down to a mild/light scent but I find that, while subtle, it is still noticeable to others especially in warmer weather)

PerfumePatty
PerfumePatty

I got Beauty in a swap, and I liked it. It's a
"nice" perfume - I'd classify it as an aquatic floral green - it's a fresh, clean, light, feminine floral. It's non-offensive, great for spring and summer. I like it because it's versatile - suitable day or not, casual or formal. Beauty reminded me a little of Avon's Little Black Dress. It's a tad synthetic, and unfortunately on my skin, I picked up a little "pencil shavings" smell, which I often do with synthetic wood notes. (I got pencil shavings from Little Black Dress too). But overall, it's very nice, at a very nice price! Good sillage and longevity, great bargain, good one to add to your wardrobe for everyday use.

Pasaka

Efflorescence, completely agree with you. I felt seduced by this smell as well :D It's from the same perfumer who created Armani Code and S.T Dupont. Powerful stuff! Need I say more?

Pasaka

I adore this perfume! Very clean, fresh, feminine and sexy!! It makes you feel confident and successful. You feel like a true lady or business woman. Can't find better day wear smell for spring/summer. Great staying power and projection! 10/10

VanillaTabbyCat1963

I love lotus...and ginger, rhubarb, iris.....I love Arden's Beauty. My only complaint is in the same camp of some of the other reviews: Beauty doesn't last!! It seems strong enough when I first apply it, but Beauty fades within no time into a very soft veil- before disappearing into nothingness.

Like with all new perfumes, I must try a few times before I know if I'm just anosmic at the time, for it would'nt be the first time.

Being a lotus themed fragrance,I was compelled to pick this up, but price ruled my decision and sealed the deal. Impossibly inexpensive, at less than ten bucks or the 1.7 oz., I'm going to find some redeeming qualities at that price.

The only way thi will last a long time is if I store it way in the back of the bottom perfume shelf

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

love this passionately! try it! so very unique..unlike anything..you will get compliments non stop..clean, fresh..and has staying power..does not turn bad on you..great notes!

elderflowers
elderflowers

I find Ardenbeauty a competent cool floral of at least medium weightiness. It suffers from its alloneword.com name in the same way that Calvin Klein in2u suffers from being named in textspeak: it looks seriously dated after only a few years, and tells you nothing about the scent except that it was named by committee.

To my nose, it certainly doesn't pop with rhubarb or ginger, more's the pity, as I would roll in floralised rhubarb-and-ginger like a pig in mud. Ardenbeauty seems to be mostly a modernised iris scent, with that cool metallic iris glint – in fact, the flower it most reminds me of is winter viburnum. There's nothing tart enough in it to make it a budget-conscious winner for me, but anyone looking for a citrus-free floral should check it out.

Ardenbeauty doesn't have a ton of personality, but it's civilised and clean. I can't imagine an occasion when slinging this on would be inappropriate.

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

This is a "nice" perfume. Nothing shrill. It most likely is safe for office and church wear, and if you over applied and were in a full elevator full of people who didn't really like scent, I can't imagine anyone complaining. To me it is just a non-offensive, feminine and clean, very light scent. Sort of like lingering shampoo smell or a just showered with floral soap smell. I didn't like it. I didn't not like it.

millie1980
millie1980

I don't understand why this is described as a daytime, spring/summer fragrance. For me, it is quite potent. It is a fresh oriental, but rather intoxicating. I think it is an evening fragrance, it's not subtle enough for the daytime or in the office. I'd wear it occasionally.

I like it, it has an elusive quality which makes me want to take another sniff. But I don't love it. It's just a little bit too obvious and attention-seeking. I think the problem is that the other 'oriental-lite' I own is Chanel Allure EDP. Beauty lacks the classy refinement of Allure, it's just not in the same league.

tourmali45
tourmali45

Perfect illustration for Arden Beauty would be Claude Monet's "Bridge Over a Pond of Water Lilies". Leisurely summer day, happiness and tranquility in the air. When I wear this scent it's like I'm trying to draw some of the happiness and harmony onto myself. I love how this scent makes me feel - it's another serene me, happy-go-lucky me.
But it works like that only when it's warm, in winter I get the clean and sterile-smelling aquatic notes which i'm not particularly taken with.

ka4ka
ka4ka

Though got it as a present for my granny, I sometimes use it myself too. Moderate price, extra long lasting and a quite nice ageless smell. Arden smells all are usually good, lasting and with normal prices

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

My extreme hot summer fragrance clean invigorating ginger and bergamot refreshing and light to wear in a heatwave good classic inoffensive choice for the office too.

Efflorescence
Efflorescence

This perfume left me horny and lightheaded. I have never experienced that with a scent before! What IS this stuff? Either way, I'm intrigued...

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

One of my most favourite perfume from Elizabeth Arden.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. <3
I like to wear it especially when I go shopping because it makes me feel rich&expensive. LOL

It's clean, classy and feminine. It's not super stand out but very memorable. It's like when you meet someone who beautiful from inside&out. Her beauty would stuck in your mind forever.
Exactly like this perfume. You can not forget about it after you smelled it. That's why it called 'arden beauty'. ;)

The lasting power is very impressive. It lasts about 8 hours on my skin. If you're looking for classy feminine perfume to represent your beauty, this is the perfect one for you. :)

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

Amazingly sexy smell that I did not expect! The rice flower makes it smella little synthetic, kind of rice-y. Only down fall is the longevity, doesnt last more than 2 hours on me sadly :( smells way more expensive than it is.

Update

I guess I had beginners luck with this perfume as it has never smelt the same again. Very synthetic, there is a metallic note that really ruins the whole thing. Smells weird and short lasting on me yet lasts beautifully for days on my tops.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Very fresh, light, floral. Good for office as not offensive at all. Smells clean. Doesn't stand out. Not one that I would continue wanting for my wrist to get that special note. Just….clean. Sears sells it now and then for $20. Nice large bottle for the price.

Sillage: 6inches
Longevity: about 3hours

Voopie
Voopie

Classic, everyday, perfect if you work in an office. I can really smell the lotus in this one. I rhink it¨s great for fall and winter.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Melting plastic, peach, green sharp stuff, cleaning products and public restroom - that`s how this "Beauty" smells.

Very similar to Elizabeth Arden True Love.

Why does every other perfume today smell like plastic and rubber?! I don`t get it.

Yuck.

Trinidella

Office scent, pleasant and tolerable.

nightcat23
nightcat23

This is such a bland fragrance, not really much in this. Must be the rice flower

frusia
frusia

It's nice, and I really like the rhubarb and the rice flower in it, but it just smells sort of detached, as if it didn't blend in with my skin, but just sat there like an artificial patch of something. And it does get a bit headachy on a hot day. So no, sorry, Beauty...

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

Got this at TJ Maxx for about $10 US, as I thought some of the note would work on me (amber, musk) and I really like the idea of wearing a floral but have a hard time finding one that works on me. I tried it one day for work, and actually barely remember smelling it other than a "green" and a little acidic start--and ended the day with a horrible headache. I'm going to try it again some time, as the headache could have totally been a coincidence. I was surprised that I barely noticed the fragrance; I'll need to pay more attention, as I want to pick up on the subtle notes everyone else smells.

PS: tried this a second day and really dislike it--starts out this sharp green floral (maybe the rhubarb?) and then goes away, I can't smell it and yet I get headache-y. Going to try to return it :( Anyone who wants to purchase a barely used bottle--PM me.

kislany
kislany

A lovely floral and quite feminine, a scent for a woman (not a girly scent). I love the opening floral tones which deepen to a musky aroma as the time goes by.

The only problem I find with it on my skin is that it doesn't last too long. Have to reapply more often than other fragrances I have. Still great catch for such a low price.

Kittycat63

How nice to see Arden Beauty getting all these positive reviews! Some people are so snobby they'd immediately reject out of hand a perfume that costs so little money, that isn't necessarily 'cool', or whatever, and probably not even bother to try it for themselves. The women who are more open-minded though mainly seem to have been rewarded for their willingness to give this lovely perfume a go and they seem to love it as much as I do!

I find it almost incomprehensible that such a lovely, classy, long-lasting, 'anytime, anywhere' and nicely packaged perfume could be so cheap! It smells miles better than many perfumes I've either had or tested that cost many times more and the fact that it lasts so long (on my skin for 24 hours or more without refreshing it) makes it even better value than it already is! It's definitely one of my Top 5 blind buys and I hope they never discontinue it!!

Personally, I think Arden Beauty has to be one of the best budget priced perfumes out there.

Wifeynye
Wifeynye

This is the fragrance I got married in. In 2004.I remember thinking it made me feel grown up. A sultry fragrance. My husband loved it then and still does now. Very womanly!

KATeriCOS
KATeriCOS

This one is so sexy! One of the most unforgettable scents out there. No other floral has its strong character. Ultra fresh, feminine, sophisticated and very elegant.
I've been addicted to this since I was 11 and often used to steal it from my mum. Very inappropriate for a little girl, I know!
I find Beauty very similar to L'Occitane's Fleurs de Brignoles, with the latter being softer and more subtle.

bobo1
bobo1

To me it is an AQUATIC-green-floral-woody. In this exact order.

Lushylori
Lushylori

I really Like this one.
With Most of Elizabeth Arden scents,I can detect a similar opening but I'm not complaining because I've yet to find an Elizabeth Arden scent that I didn't like.
I like them All thus far.:)
I like her fragrances because they all smell like they were made for a woman and not a little girl.
I don't find this offensive and I would wear this one to the office as long as it was sprayed a little and not too much or other wise it could offend someone that wasn't into this type of scent.
I notice that lots of people chose this to be a summer perfume????? Too me it would only be for summer if it was to be worn in the evening out for a nice dinner or something...I think I would wear this one in the Winter Or fall myself but maybe I'm just weird like that.
Its a great perfume for a great price and the sleek bottle is rather nice IMO as well. :)

caca102
caca102

On me, this is very similar to Sunflower, except that Beauty is slightly sweeter and more feminine. Unfortunately like all other EA fragrance I tried, the opening was nice and fresh, then it turned into a bitter, oily synthetic smelling fume. It might have something to do with the ingredients they use. This would have been a wonderfully sweet and fresh fragrance for warm weather if it didn't clash with my body chemistry.

leila_mic
leila_mic

I tried it about 2 months ago in douglas and said to myself ... yeak! horrible ... I went this week to another shop and tried it again, just being curious how could it smell so badly ... it's great! I think the first bottle was too old - now I'm really thinking of buying it for myself ... a great fresh smell, a little sweet but in the right way ... a scent for the whole year

I'll go and try it again

Trinidella

I like this scent for the office. It lasts all day, without a refresher. It is feminine.

loonad
loonad

a blind buy which lived to its reputation-very clean smelling.love the summery smell.

hannie5
hannie5

Another wonderful Arden fragrance. The flowers, Rhubarb and musk really stand out. It is perfect for those romantic evenings!

novi.kumalanew
novi.kumalanew

yes,,i like top notes n base notes,,but i hate the middle notes...i was smelling pepper n ginger...n not longlasting just 3 hours

varnyte
varnyte

So elegant, so feminin, so romantic, so gentle, soft, nice. It's real beauty:)

darrshanjvoraa
darrshanjvoraa

nice pretty soft floral, in market now a days the florals r too heavy with sweet tones, but this is a beautifully done floral scent with ginger, musk etc, quality floral.

women who r found of florals should keep one of this in their collection

pomdgf
pomdgf

Yes, very feminine like the name Beauty. I love ginger and an expensive flower Iris that makes you very feminine. Use it when you dating with a guy in some restaurant near the river and the wind blow your hair. Can u imagine? Very feminine, light, beauty. soft. Never miss.

jena.peterson
jena.peterson

I wore this constantly when I was a flight attendant. I worked in smaller planes- our airline had CRJ-700's which only seat about 72 people, so super strong or overpowering perfume was a bad BAD idea. This one was gorgeous and feminine, but also subtle. I got a lot of compliments on it. I'm surprised it's described here as a green floral, because I didn't get those notes from it at all. On me, it smells very red, if that makes any sense. I get a sense of red flowers when I wear it-roses and lush tropicals. There are definitely some plumeria notes in it, and a warm ginger. It smells almost edible-there are some hints of strawberry and plum in the composition. One of my favorites.

Migalex
Migalex

Lovely perfume. I love wearing it. Really sends me high up. Not boring at all despite its price. Really interesting. Love the lotus and the ginger. Excellent longevity as well and good projection. Reminds me of Chloe but I like it better, despite being much cheaper. It smells complex as well. It is a very nice thing Elizabeth Arden to market some excellent fragrances for low prices. I am thinking of Giorgio perfumes as well.

verysherry
verysherry

eLiZaBeTH aRDeN BeauTY

It gives me a Rosy Blush ...Its feel on the skin is savoury and gives a balmy aroma on mine. Think : someone not wanting to let go of ur arm cz u smell ov this! (true story ;) )

Stays decently but not at all pronouced. initially strong but settles pleasantly...just like a lady.

Think a svelte chic in a white dress with light pink and red flowers...open hair flowing in the wind...

Effortlessly Beautifull...i.e. bEAUty!

Dream On :)

sharyssa
sharyssa

i bought a big bottle today and ive had this before but there is something about it i am attracted to its cheap price wise but smell wise its rich like it reminds me of a romantic date with a man who has good taste snuggling up to me at the dinner table telling me how good i smell and me thinking damn its about time i got a compliment on one of my fragrances but why does it have to be the cheapest one? lol overall its a nice expensive smelling scent try it you might like it ;)

missymary
missymary

This could well serve as a cheap copy of Lauder Pleasures. Or a companion of L'Aimant. In fact it smells more Coty or Yardley than Arden. It's fine if you want an acid green and chemically linear version of the Lauder.
It stays shrill and then it disappears completely after an hour or so. Correctly priced but good value for anyone on a budget, as an everyday scent.

BlueMoonRose
BlueMoonRose

Found this one for 10.00 at TJ's and it is very pretty and light. For the price it is a very good buy and it is different from the vanilla base I usually go for. Very subtle too, at least on me. I thought I could smell rose or some type of light floral but wasn't sure what it was until I looked it up here. I think it might be the rhubarb or lotus.

beatrix75
beatrix75

i think that this fragrance can be very beautiful on some people (not on me )but some womens have the right skin and personality any way it has something wich is nice and feminal in this frag!!

crysna
crysna

flowery, feminine and classy! lovely aroma that embraces u in a softly feminine way. nice longevity around 5 hours on me, perfect to wear on a cocktail or daytime!it really shockme the priceless how it sells now, and good for my wallet! just try it.

angelleew
angelleew

I don't know what the deal is with my body chemistry, but I wore this when it first came out, went on with an overwhelming floral but quickly settled down into a warm, sexy, inviting rose with musky yet fresh undertones. Usually, Arden scents do not change too much on me, from when I smell it to when I wear it. If a scent will change on me, I can tell when I smell it--get a little metallic blast. This one never did that, I wonder if it will smell the same since I've had my son. It's so interesting to see all of the feedback and learn how differently the same perfume can smell from person to person! Incidentally, LOVED this, and will hopefully get it soon!

EDIT** Now, it is VERY green on me... fresh cut grass and roses. Like someone stuffed me in the grass catcher and then parked me by the roses. Maybe some day it will go back to the warm, sexy roses on me. I am not delighted, but I can wait!

asma.asma
asma.asma

It's very feminine and classy, and I think you should give it a try!

daisymargueritte
daisymargueritte

I bought it because I love the advertising with Catherine Zeta-Jones. The notes are original, and it's a very good price-quality relationship.

Aurica
Aurica

I bought this perfume first time 7 years ago, for the full price (39 euro for 30ml, #$%#@%!). I always loved it! Now you can find it anywhere (100ml) for less than 20 euro, which somehow causes people to think it's a cheap smelling perfume. I don't agree with that at all!Everytime I wear it, women ask me what perfume it is, because they love it!It's very feminine and classy, and I think you should give it a try!

SheShe
SheShe

I had it when I started to have more interest in perfume but I sold it because it was nice but nothing more...

Arden Beauty is elegant and suits a woman between 30-45 in my opinion. It lacks something that would make it special. I can't write about the notes because it was a long time ago I was wearing it but I'm surprised lotus and ginger are included - rhubarb, musk is what I recall the most.

!!
!!

I've grown to really love this scent. It's so clean smelling, and would be nice worn during any season. The only issue I have with it is that I need to use a lot to get a strong enough scent, and I don't find it lasts very long on my skin. But it is quickly becoming one of my favourites.

Lilii
Lilii

When I smelled beauty for the first time, I almost fell in love with it, I liked the scent so much and still like it , To me, beauty is the symbol of a young married woman. not a teenager or a boss or a sexy doll etc. Just a woman who is recently married or is going to marry :) the scent is like a transition between these two periods. But after a while I found it a little sweet for my taste or maybe just boring and predictable. This perfume smells really good & is long lasting, worth the price and could be a day scent or a perfect gift since it is likable.But I like my perfume to surprise me, to change faces and make me discover new notes every time I wear it, but Beauty remains beauty from the first moment till the last.

CHARLIE11
CHARLIE11

I like this perfume because once you spray it on yourself, you can still smell it. I don't see the point of buying perfume that doesn't last, it's a waste of money, i.e you spray it on your body and the smell fades away almost instantly, and this is the case with a lot of perfumes. This perfume, is fresh and once it settles afer ten minutes is not too powerful and lingers, in a good way.

brusweet
brusweet

The first sniffed is really good, but the it starts to smeell way too green for my taste..

cimfonica
cimfonica

After reading the reviews I thought it would be a warm musky scent, but what I get is a fresh watery perfume, to me it smells like water melon, and also something that older women would wear.

stacyrenee
stacyrenee

I love this fragrance- I used to wear it when my hubby and I were still newlyweds, and he would say that I smelled "like a woman is supposed to smell- delicious!" I used up my bottle, and couldnt find it in the store, so I moved on and forgot about it until I got my sample of Narciso Rodriguez this morning and bam! There it was again- almost the exact same fragrance on my skin! Like an old friend, a little more sophisticated and smooth, but if you dont want to spend all the cash on NR, get Beauty- if you can find it. Twin sisters. Both bright, absolutely gorgeous scents that men seem to love! Definetly beauty-ful on my skin.

olga1780
olga1780

I must have been a perfume snob in denial because all these years I would not even come close to EA perfumes, not to mention sniffing any.......until I fell head over heels with my blind buy 5th Avenue.
So after that I ordered some more, including Beauty.
I really love this stuff so refreshing and uplifting. I don't find it sharp at all, at least on me it goes very smoothly from the beginning. It reminds me a lot of Montana d'Elle.
Great casual perfume for spring and summer.

twillocks
twillocks

I did not care for it. I felt like I was smothering. Take your breath away kind of feeling but not in a good way.

takeasniff
takeasniff

Areden beauty to me shrieks at first. It is very sharp and strong. As it settles it is clean with a hint of soap. I find it to be very similar to Elizabeth Taylor's forever. Very classy, fresh, clean but not the boring marine clean or shower fresh J Lo Glow clean. It actually smells like perfume! It is affordable and will not bother other people but it is not so boring that you don't feel anything when you wear it. It lasts but I found I did have to reapply it twice during the day.

Janina
Janina

Arden Beauty is actually pretty pretty :)

The opening notes are somewhat too harsh but... after 10 minutes they start settling and in a while rich soft floral heart and go on towards creamy drydown. And creamy it is. For most of it`s lasting Arden Beauty smells like a luxurious, rich, satin body lotion.

I like it.

Lassie
Lassie

Crystalline, crisp, green, understated, fresh, floral, classy, subtle. Without a hint of musk or fruit, that I can detect. It dries down to a mild sandalwood scent, but I can't detect musk. Good for any time of the year, a light spritz to lift the spirits, but best in spring and early summer for that cool,green,flowery vibe. (I love my incense and orientals in cold weather, but this could work for a dressy occasion, not being cloying or heavy). Don't bother to wear this if you are a Bath & Body Works cheapie-canned-fruit-fake berry addict.

Kittycat63

When I first got it I thought it was nice but maybe a little too floral for my liking. However, on my skin it smelled so gorgeous that I rapidly changed my mind! Now every time I wear it it surprises me with its loveliness. Although it is floral, there is also a tinge of greenness and a freshness to it which, in my opinion, many other floral perfumes don't have. This makes it much more appealing to me than many other florals, such as Pleasures (yuck) and when I wear it I don't smell as if I've been whipped with a massive bouquet of flowers! It also lasts forever on my skin, which is a bonus!

It's a shame that some people are very snobby about perfumes that don't cost a lot of money and don't really give them a chance purely for that reason. I'm certain that if Arden Beauty had a hefty price tag more people would rave about it and say how wonderful it is! It actually is a wonderful perfume and, ironically, to me it actually smells very expensive! It's also ideal for any occasion and women of any age, young or mature.

Arden Beauty is VERY lovely and I can't recommend it enough! :-))

krissycat
krissycat

I have one complaint on Arden Beauty and it is that it doesn't last on my skin. Ever since I received this one as a present, upon first spray I love this scent.. it smells absolutely gorgeous, but within an hour the scent has completely disappeared. I don't see anyone else complaining about this so I think it's just me. But I will however say that it is a delightful thing, wish it lasted on me :(

lapurrla
lapurrla

Mother dear attended a family wedding in Perth in 2009. My aunt from Melbourne kindly brought gifts of Arden Beauty for Mum and her two sisters. Dear Mummy can't smell, and offered it to me telling me that her sisters had warned her this perfume is not nice. Sure it is. And as I just read below, it is a bit vague, and inoffensive may well be a good secondary title (read Sherapop's review) and yes, maybe it is aquatic. But I like it. Even though I can barely smell it on myself. I haven't found any other Elizabeth Arden fragrance I like.

Wearing it recently my Dad commented on how nice I smelled. He's got a bit of an obsessive-compulsive thing going on when it comes to smell. Over-compensating for my mother's inability to sense smells is what my comprehensive TV show psychological training tells me.

After many abortive attempts to come to terms with SUNFLOWERS (my sister had given me a bottle, and I wanted so much to be able to wear it....), I basically gave up on Elizabeth Arden. Something about that fragrance simply did not sit well with me, and the memories remain marked enough that, years later, I still approach the EA house only with trepidation.

The good news is that ARDEN BEAUTY is not a scrubber and does not induce feelings of malaise or anxiety in me. The disappointing news is that BEAUTY would be better named INOFFENSIVE or maybe CALM. To my nose, this is a very vague composition. I honestly couldn't even guess what olfactory group it was supposed to belong to. This creation seems to me closer to a weak aquatic than a floral green. I believe that I smell something tea-like and lotus, but those are the only significant notes that I can sort of identify. There is a light musky quality to this fragrance as well. Actually, I think that the best name would be VAGUE.

ARDEN BEAUTY is okay, but nothing that I have any real desire to wear. On the other hand, I don't mind if other people wear it, which is of course an accomplishment of sorts. (-:

***
Update: My commitment to truth in reviewing obliges me to report that as the drydown dragged on and continued to expand, ARDEN BEAUTY slid from the "no desire to wear" to the "desire not to wear" category. The fragrance somehow changed from vague to vaguely annoying. I don't want to exaggerate the point, however. I definitely do not feel like post-conditioning Alex in "A Clockwork Orange" as he is subjected to Beethoven's Ninth. I'm not even close to hurling myself out a window. But I wouldn't mind a bath...

ojosverdes

My aunt was wearing this and I couldn't help but notice. I thought I had smelled this before. This reminded me of another fragrance that I own, Still by Jennifer Lopez. THis one is brighter and floral as Still is less floral less sweet and dominated by the tea note. I went back to look at the notes and they have 5 notes on common. Not identical but I recognized the resemblance right away!

TankGirl

Arden Beauty is a mature scent for a lady over her 40'. I like it but I guess when I turn 40 I will wear this all the time. It is what I would call a pure perfume, I mean, is not oriental, or gourmand or chypre, it doesnt smell like any particular note, it just smell like perfume. The beggining is quite sharp, fresh, green but again, very grown up, smelling very expensive. After an hour it becomes floral, not sweet or warm, just floral! The drydown is quite dissapointing because it smells like soap, I guess is the same smell that Dove soap has.
I still like it a lot and for the price is an amazing fragrance, the best from Arden I guess. I guess the advert says everything, I can perfectly imagine a mature sexy woman wearing this in a rainy day while wearing a trench coat, when I smelled it was exactly what I thought!! Really good, I will wait a couple of years to wear it, every women over 30/35 should have this because is perfect for every occasion! Brilliant! I will buy it for my mom on Valentines day, she will be delighted :)

Sillage: Good
Longevity: The drydown last a long time

7.5/10

IamWoman
IamWoman

Thanks to Jillzilla, I received Elizabeth Arden's "Beauty" (EDP/100 ml) today. From past reviews, I can tell this is not a fragrance meant for everyone. What I immediately got after spraying was the fresh, GREEN opening. Some have referred to it as a great spring/summer scent, but I have snow outside today, and Beauty, for some reason, only seems to compliment it. There is a "coolness" to it, and it IS refreshing, crisp and subtle. I see this easily as an everyday scent; however, it is still classy and feminine. Behind, the green opening, I get a slight warmth from a pinch of spice and very mellowed floral sweetness. As it dries, the soft muskiness "sets" and "grounds" the fragrance, which still holds the softened "greeness". I do not find this fragrance too "anything"...too sweet...too fruity...too floral...too spicy...too warm...too cool...I find it well-balanced, soft but very refreshing, and long lasting. I also do not particularly pick up any saltiness or "sex" smell (but I'm certain the latter is strictly subjective).Especially given the price, I recommend this and I welcome this into my fragrance family as an everyday scent.

carolcabbagerose
carolcabbagerose

I never ever considered buying or even testing this one! it was when my daughter sprayed it on and said this is lovely Mum, that I took a second glance.
It is a really nice perfume for the daytime. It smells all fresh and clean, not overpowering, just a little spray is needed and it lasts! it has a little tail that lingers on and provokes interest.......

Mmmm... don't know where to start with Ardenbeauty. Do I like the video? Yes :-) Do I like the scent? Not really. This is not my kind of scent, but I found a full bottle for an extra-cheap price some time ago and wanted to know about. It's still there, ready to be given to someone else.
In spite of being not my taste, it's an interesting fragrance. It's a big floral mess with a fresh, pungent touch in the opening and then there is a cloying, nauseating edge towards drydown which almost choke my breath.
This evolution reminds me of my old love Amarige as a conceptual scheme: feminine, messy, floral, choking.
Ardenbeauty is less rounded and more pungent and as Amarige it doesn't come without some elegance. They both smell like "woman", but I can't put my finger on a particular ingredient for that effect.
It's an interesting fragrance because if you like it you get a lot of nuances and bang back for very little money. You can spray 2-3 times and have a big longlasting sillage!
The only minus is that the smell itself is not very original.

Angelyna you give an AMAZING review!!!!

angelyna
angelyna

I remember first testing AB when I was 19. It was one of many Christmas voucher based gifts. I have to confess I was quite snobbish, it was to cheap to even consider it. So i picked Rive Gauche instead. Big mistake!
Now, after so many years and so many perfumes, I understood that the price is not important, the smell is. And Arden Beauty has it. The orchid is wonderful and a bit peppery, the drydown is subtle and sexy.
Unlike many perfumes I have, this one does not offend other, I don't stink from a mile, it's really discreet. It really smells expansive and unique on my skin.
Good for work, or for a walk in the park, even for a nice romantic dinner. Perfect in the spring (and fall, if I might add), not in extreme temperatures, such as winter or summer. But this is just my opinion.
As for the bottle, it's perfect for this perfume, classy and stylish, simple lines that can fit in any purse.
To me, it's one of the best perfumes ever made. Really affordable, it makes an impression on everyone, but it's not overpowering, the lasting power it's good (could have been better, but with so many pros, I'll try to be more tolerant about this)
I think i'll be faithful to this one for a long time.

Alexandrarae
Alexandrarae

I have just purchased a 3.3oz. bottle of this "little Beauty" - against the recommendation of the shop assistant! She said, "You won't like that, it will give you a migraine - it's terribly strong". I tested it on my wrists anyway just to see and it is gorgeous - fresh, summery and a little bit sexy as well! I will wear this with much pleasure as we are now in Summer in Australia. Have been wearing it all day today and I can still sense it around me 8 hrs. later - can't ask for much more than that can I? (And I got it for $19.95 which I think is a steal).

guest_fragrancexpert
guest_fragrancexpert

i absolutely love this smells very sexy i wanted this and my dad bless him he brought it for me it is amazing cheap 10 pounds for 100ml bottle at superdrug very long lasting

geegee
geegee

I bought a 100ml bottle of this about 2 years ago & tried my best to like it. To my nose it was bittery sour & i just couldnt bear to wear it.

Rumaging through my fragrances a month or so i found this & as with all juices i dislike i designated it to the downstairs bathroom as a air freshener. I sprayed the inside of a toilet roll tube to fragrance the room in a subtle fashion...returned hours later & tore off some paper to blow my nose when...

Bam!!

I was hit with something flowery, sharp & really quite beautiful. I couldnt believe this was the same fragrance that smelt so sour on my skin. I sprayed the back of my hand to test again & waited. Nope, it still does not work on me at all. So i sprayed the collar of my shirt.

Utter magic.

So now i use this beautiful juice on my clothes rather than my skin & yes it is still in the downstairs bathroom because it smells wonderful sprayed in the air or on to the toilet paper tube & lasts such a long long time.

It never ceases to amaze me how much our body chemistry can alter perfumes & how a womans body chemistry can alter a fragrance during certain weeks of the month.

In a nutshell Beauty is aptly named, a bargain price & i do so wish it settled right on my skin but at least i have found a way to enjoy it & i would still buy it again.

dahlia
dahlia

Very nasty fragrance, gives me migraine. I can smell it on somebody from a distance and I try to avoid the person, because it makes me literally sick. I guess it is the synthetic note in it that makes it smelling cheap to me, and that I physically can't handle. Nothing elegant about it, in my opinion. I wish I could see its beauty as many have described, but I can't.

deannab10
deannab10

Arden Beauty has been one of my favorites since I first used it several years ago. It does start out bright and floral green with a hint of fruity rhubarb tartness. It settles down very nicely...and the drydown is lovely with that touch of fruity sweetartness lasting throughout the drydown.

If you like bright fruity floral fragrances, I think you will love Arden Beauty. One of the greatest things about it is the price. It is an excellent value, because it does last...with nice sillage too. I just purchased a 3.2 oz EDP that inlcuded a full size body lotion off the net for around $30.00. By the way, the body lotion is wonderful as well...

I recommend for floral lovers...and even though it may be considered a summery fragance by some, I think that Arden Beauty is a nice pick-me-up on cold fall/winter days as well!

nyoka

This is a lovely fresh floral slightly spicy scent,The opening greets u with bergamot and orris root,A pleasure for the senses.Orchids then raise their lovely heads ,kissed with ginger and rhubarb ,which makes for a yummy spicy scent,The dry down isnt a lrt down either.Sandlewood musky amber warm the whole fume up.A good fume thatt lasts.What else could u ask for?

Trinity
Trinity

Beauty – yes this is truly the right name fort his fragrance and I know a lot of fragrances!

I just got a hold of this fragrance a couple of days ago – due to the positive reviews of other Fragrantica members and due to the fact that it has been mentioned a couple of times as smelling very similar as the "scent of a woman"….."wink wink".

Whatever it does or not….Arden Beauty is a very nice scent. It reminds me a lot of "Very Sexy 2007" Victoria Secret fragrance I have purchased a couple of months ago. Comparing these two with each other, I think AB to be to better fragrance. Why? Since both are similar, AB has not the cold metallic feel I get from the other. So therefore, makes AB for me a way more agreeable scent to wear. Even now, while the weather gets colder and colder by each day, AB still manages to appear warm and cosy….even for a "Floral Green".

I would not consider AB a "sexy" scent….It is more than this. Although, I do not mind if men find me sexy, I just do not want to be labelled as being "only sexy" either…..there is much more to me and other women than being just sexy…..

For me this fragrance has captured more the "essence of a woman"…rather than just her scent…

Highly recommended – this frag is a pleasure to wear!

tonni
tonni

Why do lots of people say it is so so ?In my opinion,Arden beauty is a beautiful paradise scent with the fresh lotus flower,and the bottle is simple luxury.

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

Most of Elizabeth Arden fragrances are wearable for me. The one exception is Red Door, too strong for me. I like this soft feminine Beauty but I am picking up an odd green note that reminds me of scented scouring powder. It does fade out but I don't want to smell like a can of comet or ajax cleanser. It doesn't smell sexy on me but that may be because it's reminding me to do my housework ! It smells pretty after the odd green note fades, very soft floral and not too strong.
I found it for 10 bucks at a discount store and I'm happy with it at that price. I see that one gentleman found it passionate and the smell of a woman in his review. Maybe he doesn't do enough housework to know that odd scouring powder smell. M'bad.

nyoka

PLeasant enough but it makes me yawn.U want to say,it smells good but,,,,I cant quiet put my finger on it but,its just not for me.MAybe the orris belongs in the drydown.Not a bad scent,just not a great one!

hollycat
hollycat

This is not my usual kind of fragrance but I had to buy it due to an interesting recomendation from another member who says it has something thats good for seduction. And I must say I do enjoy being a seductress:)

Anyway, now that I have it I really am enjoying this. Its a crystalline, airy, floral with a touch of fruity sweetness maybe due to the rubarb. I do smell rubarb in this and it blends really well with all the other notes.

I dont get any of the sharp or peppery notes that others have mentioned. I wouldnt even call it a floral green. But then... thats just my skin for you. On me its a floral, not sharp, not green, but very pretty, fresh, sexy, and a bit sweet.

Great price tag too! for such a nice scent. I think this perfume is good for daywear and it would make a great summer scent. But overall, you can wear this anytime!

guest_LeeLee
guest_LeeLee

As an EDP this didn't feel very pronounced on my skin. That said, it felt like a perfect complement to my own skin -- fresh and natural and like it had always belonged there. I felt comfortable and peaceful. It's very subtle and delicate. Something reminded me of memories from using EA 5th Avenue long ago, but that was much stronger and sometimes overwhelming on me. This is like a gentler version, perhaps. I tried this on and once I got back to work I caught the first guy who passed me stopping to pause and lightly sniff. He didn't look me up and down, as a sexy scent might provoke in an office of men, but smiled sort of shyly. It was sweet. It seemed to fade quickly on me though. I will try again another day and see.

augustana_evangeline
augustana_evangeline

Basically, this perfume is waht everyone else says it is: warm, womanly, and not for little girls. It's floral, and :green: too, but not a fresh green. More like a sharp green, the way bright green eyeshadow is. It;s unexpected. Like a woman dressed all in red, elegant to the nines, and with green eyeshadow with a black cat's eye! Sexy and confidant.

However, I do find that it dries down very similar to VS Very Sexy. But Arden Beauty smells MUCH more refined and rich.

lyndsey12
lyndsey12

I have re-purchased this after receiving it several years ago as a present. I was pleasantly surprised and found it to be both fresh and warm, if thats possible?! I bought this very cheaply as well at £5 for 100ml from Asda supermarket!!

Gosha
Gosha

Modern, fresh, edgy, sharp and spiky :-) somehow, this is not working for me. I like green, even very green, but maybe it's the combination of "very green" and "very flowery" in this fragrance that on my skin creates something slightly arrogant, disturbing and even sickly.

JustMe53
JustMe53

I am sooo not an expert on perfumery (sp) But this one is a huge hit for me... I love,love,love Arden Beauty. I can't stop smelling myself ;-)
BRILLIANT!!

Rosaflor
Rosaflor

This is such a good perfume!! Floral, spicy.. I dont know if I "see" the green on it, but it's special!! So unique!

nyoka

Too green!The rubarb scent smells awful on my skin.I love green scents with a woody drydown,but this one doesnt have the final notes I desire.

Blissful80
Blissful80

Hey everybody! I just bought Arden beauty. It costed me under $20. It really smells lovely, very womanly too, Im very happy to add it to my collection! I usually order from perfume.com but I have switched up who I order from... because perfum.com prices are recently too high!! I paid $18.99 for a 3.3oz bottle of Arden Beauty. I've seen everywhere online it is very affordable except perfum.com they want $60 for a 3.4oz bottle! I saved $40 isn't that crazy?! I also notice on perfume.com that a lot of their perfumes are way too over priced. Just warning everyone that shops at perfume.com you might want to look else where before buying anything on their sight! Because, some of their perfumes cost more than what they want in the mall... I do love this fragrance though it smelled a little like Forever Elizabeth when I first spray it but after wearing it for awhile it changed into a lovely green Floral and I think it is wonderful to wear anytime or for any age, great for, right after taking a shower or bath!

smellysmellycat
smellysmellycat

it has something in common with Bvlgari Blv and i like it, like it, yes i do :)

just like most of you here already stated; white flowers with an elegant touch, classy, feminine. Oh very nice!

This is just a gorgeous perfume. Do you know which one it resembles very much?
The Missoni (new one). I have them both and I love them both. Where the Missoni can really be overpowering, this one is a nice soft version of it.
Good luck!!

jah
jah

clean

moonwalker
moonwalker

I am not a big fan of green fragrances but i like this one. For me it doesn´t have the WOW factor in it but it is very wearable. It is nice smell, not overpowering, very natural... a bit sharp at the begining but then it quickly settles.

EDIT: The drydown of this perfume is simply amazing.. I cant really described it but it is very pleasant not in any way sharp smell... VERY WEARABLE.. long lasting, good sillage

AnnMarie
AnnMarie

This is a good office scent as it is not obvious. You are aware of the scent but it does not overpower you.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Arden Beauty is a very fruity floral green, but still more floral than fruity.
I'm confused about this one-I hate the sharpness, the orchid is too much for me-but there is the pleasant lotus center, and the ginger is what makes this a bit spicy rather than just sharp. I smell the same melon that Malegria smelled, but it smells more melon-like as it dries down. I like the fragrance more as it softens up a bit-
There is something that makes me want to wear this to work, even though I work in a kitchen and not an office, that makes me say that this is a great fragrance for work-not just because this is agreeable, for there are many more agreeable fragrances out there....

Sex? It's true that people can "see" sex in anything-it all depends on your experiences and associations.This is not sexy at all to me-pretty-yes, beautiful-not so much. I would never wear Arden Beauty on a date, but that's because of my preferences in the opposite sex (mature and experienced).

This might be a great fragrance to wear on a date with a young man....Wide-eyed young man gets a whiff of fresh, clean, pleasant girl, and a lotus flower floats on the river of his young imagination...
But try before you buy, and why not wear to work if you like it?

Most of all I feel the lotus note in this fragrance. This fragrance is too light and quiet for me, maybe because of the rice flower note. I also feel the green notes here. This fragrance smells nice, but a little bit boring for me.

Malegria
Malegria

It is a very nice scent for everyday. It lacks personality but makes up for it by being agreeable, soft and not offensive to anyone. To me it smells like a melon cut opened - fresh, slightly sweet and with a pinch of salt. I don`t feel any sex messages here and definitely would not wear it to an important meeting or date - but it`s cozy enough for home and tame enough for the office.

Halvah
Halvah

I like it, too. And I agree with Eros' comment: it's like the smell of a woman's skin. It's edgy, a spicy green floral, which behaves as a second skin and makes you feel fresh, feminine and elegant. Because of it's sharp, edgy notes it also makes you feel confident. Elizabeth Arden's perfumes are almost cheaper than celebrity perfumes in my country, and I don't understand why. Their ingredients are not the same quality as eg. a Guerlain, that's right, but they have a certain character and always have at least an original idea behind them.

Florentine
Florentine

Another one that I like from Elizabeth Arden. It is fresh, clean and crisp in the beginning, no particular note standing out. I feel that the notes blend well together. Then it settles down very elegantly. Not overwhelming and overpowering and not too sexy. I picture a crisp, clear and sunny winterday or summerday.
I find it very elegant and classy. Perfect for everyday wear. It can compete with expensive fragrances.

Kittycat63

Russian's comments about Arden Beauty are a little bizarre! Arden Beauty isn't a sexually provocative perfume, nor is it 'disturbing', nor is it lacking in class! What Arden Beauty is is a soft, very feminine, classy, pretty scent.

Arden Beauty is a wonderful clear, fresh, floral / slightly fruity, sexy in an understated way perfume with excellent staying power. When I first got it I thought it was nice but maybe a little too floral for my liking. However, on my skin it smelled so lovely that I loved it. Now every time I wear it it surprises me with its loveliness. Although it is floral, there is also a greenness and freshness to it which, in my opinion, a lot of other floral perfumes don't have and this makes it much more appealing to me than many other florals, such as Pleasures (yuck). It also lasts forever on my skin, which is a bonus!

Arden Beauty is VERY lovely and I can't recommend it enough! :-))

raleigh

It's funny how different our responses are. Whenever I sniff this fragrance, I think of December and a bit of snow. That's when I bought it last year. It has set on the counter all year and I would sniff it occasionally when I was choosing for the day. . . But it didn't fit till now. It seems sort of a classic to me, but that is a matter of taste.

arladanielle
arladanielle

I have this in 100ml,It starts quite crisp and spicy,reminds me of an evening at the opera. Then after a while it dries down to a more lovely frag. Typical Elizabeth Arden. Classic and very elegant. Never regretted wearing it. It's totally me! Vibrant and sexy.

alinta

It is not a parfume for young ladies, I couldn`t say "it`s nice". It is an elegant and classy parfume. But too bitter for my personality and apparence.

alinta

It is not a parfume for young ladyes, I couldn`t say "it`s nice". It is an elegant and classy parfume. But too bitter for my personality and apparence.

Russian
Russian

It is a very sharp green fragrance.I got this as a gift,but I don't use it at all.It disturbes me a lot,I like richer,classier fragrances,perfumes that are discovered note by note.Unfortunately,this one states "sex" and nothing more.It have been 4 hours since I sprayed it on my skin and I can still smell the top notes,dunno why.
It is a very plain and "one-line" fragrance,a bold one.
It is not unpleasant,but it is not very pleasant either.For me,it's just another strange perfume that maybe I didn't understand.

ruxxy
ruxxy

God, it's GREEN! I have never smelled such fresh cut leaves with lemon! And the package... I could have sworn that under a red package and a bottle with golden top would be some heavy floral green like Chanel 19 or Extravagance d'Amarige. But no, there is a great refreshing scent for the young-hearted, but with a certain distinction, a personality demanding respect, if I may put it this way.

From what I remember smelling, I really liked this one. I had originally been searching for a fragrance for my mother's birthday, and seeing that she loves most Elizabeth Arden fragrances, I was compelled to try this. From a quick whiff, I thought that smells nice and walked off. I returned some weeks later and got my mother to test it to see if she liked it, (she didn't unfortunately). Before leaving, I sprayed a bit on my wrist and a few hours later I was wondering what smelt so good.

Even my boyfriend at the time noticed it and asked what smelt so sexy. I think a lot of people may be shocked to know that it's an Elizabeth Arden fragrance. At the time I didn't buy it because I was going through a strange stage in my life where I refused to buy anything cheap. But now that I'm older and a lot wiser I think I'll succumb and buy a bottle of this on my next shopping spree.

Eros

Sharyssa wrote :"I can smell flowers but I smell something else something reaaly nice. "

I am telling you: this is a scent of a woman. This is almost exact scent of a girl one minute before that crime, which people normally do in bed. The real scent of a girl's skin before that "action" is actually more pepper, more sharp than Arden "Beauty". Due to the anatomical building and natural difference in man's and woman's reception, you girls probably smell your skin in *that moment* slightly different. But again, the real name of this perfume is "I am almost ready, smell my skin" (without spicy peppers).
Believe me, I can not mess *this scent* with anything else in universe.

Eros

Spacious, not "curved", without any "complex ornament" not "salted", not "pepper-ed", but very distinctive from the floral crowd. Slightly oriental, slightly "rounded", but still unique. For day and night use. For business and home use. For office - it is *too provocative* on brunettes, means "I love sex", on blondies means "I am very attractive under this dress too". This is a scent of a passion of a woman, but this scent is too direct description of her desire!
Can be used also in opera night. Produces very long tail, women usually like this feature.
I bought it for my wife. She does not attend an office.

VioletLily
VioletLily

I got this as a GWP in the perfume and lotion and I'm very glad! When I wear it, I feel sophisticated and kinda sexy (looking it is another thing, but never mind!)

When I first spray it on, it's a tad peppery, but not in a AAAACHOO! way. It isn't too florally or powdery and not overpowering or manly either, it's somewhere in between and kind of fresh.

In any case, the man really likes it too...bonus points!

golden
golden

QUTE SWEET THIS ONE. BUT ALL THE SAME PLEASENT GOOD FOR DAY WEAR.

Nuppu
Nuppu

Good for work, everyday and places where you don't want your perfume be too outstanding. Freshly with ginger and rhubarb (one of my favourites in green fragrancies), maybe little bit of cucumber too? Reminds little like Calvin Klein Escape, but much more subtle.

Arden Beauty by Elizabeth Arden 3.52 out of 5 based on 630 ratings and 143 user reviews

Elizabeth Arden Arden Beauty Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Elizabeth Arden Arden Beauty Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Arden Beauty Perfume by Elizabeth Arden, .5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray unboxed for Women
Arden Beauty Perfume by Elizabeth Arden, 1.0 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Arden Beauty Perfume by Elizabeth Arden, 1.0 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Arden Beauty Perfume by Elizabeth Arden - 0.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray unboxed
Arden Beauty Perfume by Elizabeth Arden - 0.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray unboxed
Arden Beauty Perfume by Elizabeth Arden - 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Arden Beauty Perfume by Elizabeth Arden - 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Arden Beauty Perfume by Elizabeth Arden, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
ARDEN BEAUTY for WOMEN by Elizabeth Arden EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ TESTER
Arden Beauty Perfume by Elizabeth Arden, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Arden Beauty Perfume by Elizabeth Arden - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Arden Beauty Perfume by Elizabeth Arden - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Gift Set 3.3oz
Arden Beauty Gift Set by Elizabeth Arden Gift Set for Women Includes 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 oz Body Lotion
Gift Set 3.3oz
Arden Beauty Perfume by Elizabeth Arden - -- Gift Set - 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 oz Body Lotion
FragranceShop.com
Elizabeth Arden
Eau De Toilette
Elizabeth Arden Beauty Icons Set 250 a 320.00 value
Elizabeth Arden Beauty Icons Set 250 a 320.00 value

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Arden Beauty fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Arden Beauty, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Arden Beauty by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Arden Beauty by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.