Designers » D E » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Cabriole Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

aldehydic
Cabriole Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

Elizabeth Arden presented Cabriole in 1977. It is dedicated to women of delicious contrasts.

Top notes: aldehydes, galbanum, bergamot, anise, apple, peach and pineapple. Heart: rose, jasmine, carnation and violet. Base: bee wax, cedar, sandalwood, amber and oak moss.

Bergamot Aldehydes Anise Pineapple Peach Red Apple

Fragrance Review For Cabriole By Elizabeth Arden

Aldehydes Galbanum Bergamot Anise Apple Peach Pineapple

Rose Jasmine Carnation Violet

Sandalwood Cedar Wood Beeswax Amber Oak Moss

Cabriole is a rare breed of fragrance. For me the galbanum is everything. Today this green nocturnal note is not being used in fragrances not even those purporting to be chypres. This scent is a fruity floral that then evolves into a chypre. I love how it progresses and feels like a natural perfume.

Galbanum makes a fragrance smell absolutely fantastic: expensive, vintage, woodsy-green, unisex, and filled with mystery. The galbanum here is just how I like it. I would say that it does not turn too woodsy. It opens with fruit scents. The peach is juicy and like nectar, sweet and delicious. There's also a pineapple I like. Sweet fruit. Summery.

I find that it smells a bit old fashioned like a Victorian lady out on a picnic. The peach is like peach cobbler and the other fruit scents make up a very fragrant fruit juice. The flowers in this fragrance bloom softly and it's a violet and jasmine combination to die for. The strongest floral accord is the violet. Smells like the same Victorian lady is now taking her sweet time strolling through the park and smelling the flowers.

The dry down is such an amazing experience. Once the delectable fruit and flower scents disappear, the woodsier side of the fragrance emerges. A honey has also been poured into it. This gives the flowers a sweeter smell. This is a beautiful honey. The honey then joins an amber. It's a golden gooey amber and I've always loved honey and amber combinations. Those notes go so well together. But all the notes in this frag go so well together. The way this fragrance develops from fruity floral to amber and woods is to be experienced and enjoyed. The oak moss is very detectable and the woods. Still this is not a camp by the woods scent or a cabin in the woods scent. The woods give it a good solid life, longevity, sillage. It's more of a support system for the flowers and fruits. It's really good wood though.

Excellent perfume. Don't know if it's been discontinued. If you can find it on ebay and must make a blind buy go for it. But it helps if you are already familiar with scents with the notes that are listed here. For me this is mainly a fruity floral woodsy scent with pronounced peach, violet and amber-woods. Feminine, elegant, mature. Gorgeous.

Marie69
Marie69

Millascent hits it on the nail. Joy des sportes..I really like Cabriole. Has alot of strength. A nice floral and not too sweet. Carnation is there, front and centre, with Jasmine and rose. The honey softens it. I think this is an overally fine scent. One touch will do.

I wore it when it came out, and it smells real nice and quite unique, also strong...
I like the name, means somersault in french. It is a happy lively scent tbat reminds me of another time in my life!! Nostalgia!!!

millascent
millascent

Had a tiny bottle of this once that smelled very sharp- must have been off! But smelled a better version recently and must say, it smells really nice- a lush jasmin centered scent set in powdery style woods and a honey-amber, and not too much an accent is played on the plentious fruits - very nice! Something like a sporty/casual version of JOY.

kurabiye
kurabiye

It was my first perfume and as ı was very young ı was happy but also ashamed to put it on. Idont expected to find even any reference on it. because since those years ı did not heard about it. I make me thinks sea shore we were.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Cabriole fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Cabriole, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cabriole by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cabriole by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.