Designers » D E » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Cabriole Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

aldehydic
Cabriole Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

Elizabeth Arden presented Cabriole in 1977. It is dedicated to women of delicious contrasts.

Top notes: aldehydes, galbanum, bergamot, anise, apple, peach and pineapple. Heart: rose, jasmine, carnation and violet. Base: bee wax, cedar, sandalwood, amber and oak moss.

Bergamot Aldehydes Anise Pineapple Peach Red Apple

Carnation Jasmine Rose Violet

Sandalwood oak moss Virginia Cedar Beeswax Amber

Cabriole Fragrance Reviews

Marie69
Marie69

Millascent hits it on the nail. Joy des sportes..I really like Cabriole. Has alot of strength. A nice floral and not too sweet. Carnation is there, front and centre, with Jasmine and rose. The honey softens it. I think this is an overally fine scent. One touch will do.

I wore it when it came out, and it smells real nice and quite unique, also strong...
I like the name, means somersault in french. It is a happy lively scent tbat reminds me of another time in my life!! Nostalgia!!!

millascent
millascent

Had a tiny bottle of this once that smelled very sharp- must have been off! But smelled a better version recently and must say, it smells really nice- a lush jasmin centered scent set in powdery style woods and a honey-amber, and not too much an accent is played on the plentious fruits - very nice! Something like a sporty/casual version of JOY.

kurabiye
kurabiye

It was my first perfume and as ı was very young ı was happy but also ashamed to put it on. Idont expected to find even any reference on it. because since those years ı did not heard about it. I make me thinks sea shore we were.

Cabriole by Elizabeth Arden 4.71 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Cabriole fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Cabriole, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cabriole by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cabriole by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paco Rabanne Calandre Guy Laroche Fidji Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Pierre Cardin Cardin Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Lancome Magie Noire Oscar de la Renta Oscar Clinique Aromatics Elixir Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Estée Lauder White Linen Worth Je Reviens Gres Cabotine Yves Saint Laurent Opium Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Van Cleef & Arpels First Chanel Chanel N°19 Estée Lauder Estee Revlon Jontue