Designers » D E » Floral Green « Groups

Eau Fraiche Elizabeth Arden for women

Eau Fraiche Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

Eau Fraiche Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

A fresh, sunny, light daily fragrance. Fresh, citrusy notes pass into floral and green notes. Eau Fraiche was launched in 1986.

Spices iris Fruity Notes Rose Geranium Patchouli Jasmine Mint Cedar Narcissus Lemon

Eau de Fleur de Yuzu
Diorella
Eau de Rochas

Eau Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

neckar
neckar

Fresco, limpio, en mi piel permanece bastante tiempo y hacia el final se aprecia un ligero toque amaderado. Me encanta para los días calurosos.

Henriette
Henriette

Blind buy (very cheap one) and wonderful surprise.
I like fresh perfumes with something particular and here the nice surprise is the coriander opening paired with citrus notes, followed by flowers coupled with spices. Then woods calling the precedent protagonists to end the show in a lovely dance. Very beautiful scent, very well composed, I love it. Nice staying power too, much longer than most of fresh colognes.

truffles
truffles

I think the narcissus and the iris are the most intensive in this.
Unusual smell, yes I suppose 'floral green' covers it, with a lean towards the floral side, a very fresh kind of floral.
Tell you what folks, if it's projection and sillage you want, this stuff's nuclear - sprayed some on my hand and can still smell it many washes later! If this is the EDT, the EDP if it existed would be knocking people out for rings round the wearer!
Bottle unwrapped today and I've a feeling it's not quite 'me' so up for swap within UK.

crikat
crikat

On me this is a skin scent that smells as though I'd stepped out of a shower of lemongrass. Citrusy, grassy, fresh...perfect for a hot summer day. Note: Oddly enough, when layered with Coty's Wild Musk it increases the staying power of CWM, which is otherwise lost on my skin.

Lovergabrielle
Lovergabrielle

Smells like clean and green. Unfortunatly on me it doesn't last at all so I always have to take it in my purse.
Anyway it's one of those parfums that you can wear almost everywhere without being unappropriate

Saintkitty
Saintkitty

I tried it today. Smells like a lot of green-green grass!

guest_pearly
guest_pearly

This smells like walking through a rainforest - I could detect lush green pine, woods, citrus and mint. A little overbearingly green in the beginning but gradually mellows to a fresh breezy aroma.
Not my favourite, wouldnt buy it, but its pleasant to wear to a tennis match or golf tournament.

Eau Fraiche by Elizabeth Arden 4.19 out of 5 based on 40 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Eau Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Eau Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Fraiche by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Fraiche by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Clinique Aromatics Elixir Lancome Magie Noire Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Lancome O de Lancome Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Rochas Mystere Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Laura Biagiotti Roma Chloe L'Eau de Chloe Cacharel LouLou Guerlain Idylle La Perla La Perla Chanel Cristalle Rochas Alchimie Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte Burberry Burberry Women Hermes Caleche Gucci Envy Guerlain Shalimar Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade