Designers » D E » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Green Tea Elizabeth Arden for women

ozonic
Green Tea Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Green Tea Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Green Tea Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Green Tea Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Green Tea Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Green Tea Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Green Tea Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. Green Tea was launched in 1999. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian. Top notes are rhubarb, mint, orange peel, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are carnation, musk, jasmine, oakmoss, white amber and fennel; base notes are caraway, amber, musk, green tea, jasmine, cloves, oakmoss and celery seeds.

Rhubarb Mint Orange Peel Bergamot Lemon

Green Tea Intense

Green Tea Fragrance Reviews

Peta22
Peta22

I adore this fragrance in everyway except for the total lack of staying power! I wore it as my bridal fragrance and layered it with body wash and body lotion plus reapplied regularly but this was the only way of having it last any longer than 1/2hr on me... I still have a couple of ageing bottles and I still love the fresh, gorgeously bright citrus and tea notes. I'm going to try layering it with others green fragrances once the weather warms up - plus I've ordered a couple of other tea fragrances to try as well. Hopefully I can find a way to wear this jewel longer... It's the only fragrance I've ever felt is worth all this effort - normally I'd cast aside anything this short lived!

Bublegum
Bublegum

This is a totally no for me. I love tea, but it seems as a perfume it doesn't make the cut for me. I guess it is the kind of perfume that you will either like or dislike. Not my cup of tea, but those who are on these kind of citrus-botanic scents I guess they will like it.

bottledHeaven
bottledHeaven

Bought this for my first gf during high school. It would just smell so lovely on her. Would want to just eat/drink her up, literally, which I did..

Raven NessRavenous
Raven NessRavenous

August 12, 2014
The following was written by an aging member of Generation Y and serves as a review for both Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Parfum and Green Tea Yuzu eau de Toilette.
I layer Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Parfum on my Arms and I spritz Green Tea Yuzu eau de toilette on my body as a body spray.

Tea has a special place in my kitchen and in my heart. Though I am ignorant as to how much tea is consumed in the UK, I have always felt that I was anachronistically born in a soda guzzling, coffee addicted nation. I enjoy my habit of shaking off mild depressive phases by going to the grocer and purchasing gourmet teas. My grandmother kept a collection of herbal teas in stock for me when I was a child, and every morning, my mother made black tea with sugar and milk for me. The rituals of drinking hot tea and never being without a pitcher of iced tea in the fridge seemed unique to the women in my family. When we were only friends, my now husband seemed intrigued by my tea addiction and declared that his new hobby was preparing tea for me. He has prepared me tea thousands of times and I am convinced, that with him, there is nothing a good cup of tea cannot fix.
When I first married my husband, I was finishing up my last bottle of lotion of Green Tea by Healing Gardens, a cheap and guilty pleasure of mine. When I started to wear a fragrance my husband did not like he asked, "What was that other stuff you used to wear?" He wanted me to smell like Green Tea by Healing Gardens, but alas, it could not be.
But now I have Elizibeth Arden Green Tea Parfum and Green Tea Yuzu eau de Toilette lingering on my skin and it smells just like the Healing Gardens Green Tea lotion, except less harsh, a little more light and clean musk, and it is like the earthy taste I get in my mouth after taking a sip of green tea. And even better, it is like Irish Spring soap gone sexy and feminine. Some may complain about the lightness of Green Tea, but I feel green tea should be light and enjoyed with those I want kept near to me. That being said, my husband is going to be home from work in 15 minutes and I am going to put on only my geisha robe, Elizabeth Arden Green Tea and Yuzu, and I will find out how long it takes the water to boil for my evening cup.

munchay
munchay

Keep on buying this over and over again.Love to wear it on my hair after a bath. Oh so fresh.Love this scent.Can't have enough of it.
Not so long lasting though.
Fresh and sweet that's how I can describe this.

samsmells
samsmells

My 14-year old high school friend started wearing this to class back in '04 and I remember thinking how perfume can make a plain girl seem so sophisticated.

The lemon green tea scent is a nice refreshing smell to wake up to, and for me, it has some calming properties that helps me relax on a busy morning.

Unfortunately that's all I can use it for, and by 10am I'm already spritzing something else. Unless I'm going out to eat sushi. EA Green Tea goes well with sushi.

PrincessofScents
PrincessofScents

I had purchased this as a teenager and completely disliked it for its sharp notes. However, I went past a chemist and decided to spray a few amounts on me to see how I would enjoy it now I am a woman. These sharp notes turned sour remind me of vomiting up a fresh, crisp white wine that I've drunken on an empty stomach.

beachrose
beachrose

I used to really love this once upon a time. It was a perfect freshen upper that I found for a steal and didn't mind applying liberally and often. Never replaced it because I figured there was something more interesting out there to try but it is a very refreshing spa-like scent that's worth picking up at Marshalls if your in between favorite fresh scents like I am.

bonnie52

Is this unisex…sure! Can't smell it anyway : ) WAY too light.

snazna
snazna

I smell lemon, then some more lemon, and green tea, a hint of jasmine and some celery. And after a short time we are only left with some grapefruit and then quickly nothing.
It is rather refreshing to spray this on during the day as a kind of, hm, refreshener. For that purpose-I have it in my office, but its' silage is really bad... And what I don't like is this slightly acidic aftertaste (or 'aftersmell', i don't know how to say) which goes with my skin that occurs sometimes...
It's funny that I got it twice as a present - it is quite a nice summer scent and a 'best buy' but also quite boring.

Kelsi87
Kelsi87

I just received a big bottle of this as a gift from my aunt, and put one spray on my wrist this morning to test it.

First impression: lovely green citrusy scent that would work well for the hottest days of summer as it's very, very light and fresh. You could probably spray the whole bottle on yourself and no one would be offended.

Cons: worst longevity of anything in my collection. Only an hour and a half later and it's basically faded to nothing. Sillage was not great either.

TL;DR: a lovely crisp scent, but not worth the hassle of such frequent reapplying

6/10.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Attn: This review is for Green Tea Bamboo.
I can't find anything on this one, but being obsessed with this line I picked it up at Ross. I find it a cross between Green Tea and Green Tea Summer. The problem is it's weakness. Eight sprays are needed every thirty minutes.

Thesesimplejoys
Thesesimplejoys

Love how green and fresh this scent is. Too bad longevity is like a very cheap body spray. Lasts for a maximum of 20mins on me.

peferrarine
peferrarine

@AgentMakeup007 said it all: it's so easy to grow tired of it.

It's a boring fragrance, in my opinion.
The only thing i can smell is the Green Tea. Really strong and kinda sharp.

Doesn't last at all. More like a weak cologne or a CH Body Spray (cause they last nothing as well).

usualla
usualla

This one is the very first perfume I have bought.I really like its smell.if you are a fan of citrus smell like me I think you would love this one.the only drawback with this perfume is that it does not stay on me for a long time.holds for maximum 2hours. Dont think I will repurchase this again

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

Very strong and green but not in a fresh way! Actally it sells like celery for me.

AgentMakeup007
AgentMakeup007

I used to LOVE this perfume a couple of years ago, but it's so easy to grow tired of it. Don't get me wrong, it's a great femenine smell for summer. But it's SO citrusy. And lately I preffer dark, musky scents over these type of fragrances. I just dont find myself reaching out for this since a long time ago. All I can smell is lemons, not green tea. It's a sweet, fresh lemon juice smell. Lasting power is near to none, but then again, you can buy this at Marshall's for $15, so it's not a big deal if you carry it in your purse and spritz it all over a couple of times a day for better performance of the product. All in all, good, but not great!

(I recently saw at Walgreens Elizabeth Arden developed more fragrances out of the Green Tea concept, mixing the ingredients found in this fragrance with other individual ones such as Cherry Blossom and Oranges. I tried the Green Tea + Oranges one, it's called Yuzu, and it's quite exquisite. Maybe when it hits the discount shelf at Marshall's I'll purchase it hehe).

amy1983
amy1983

LEMON,LEMON,LEMON!. Way too much lemon! It overpowers,and drowns everything else out. I was hoping for a strong mint tea,but I can't smell the mint at all. I do get the tea,which is the only thing I like about this ridiculous concoction. If I choose to keep it,this is going to be used as bathroom spray for me!

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

It’s light, green and fresh, which makes me happy every time I smell and wear it! I would certainly describe it as an inoffensive fragrance, which is wonderful,for the hot summers... Relatively inexpensive, which is also a plus!

paulhunter

I sprayed this on because I needed to smell its beauty and my cat came into my room and buried his face into the spot on my arm where I sprayed it... I guess cats like this one?

bonnie52

I can't understand why they make a scent sooooo light that you literally have to put your nose on your skin to smell it. I want a scent that is definitely noticeable and this one definitely isn't one of them.

liiva
liiva

When I spray it on me, firstly I feel citruses, but after some minutes green tea comes out and stays on my arm beautifully. This smells just like you make green tea, then you put lemon slice and then you put one little pepermint leaf.
It is very citrusy and very fresh. Hot summer days waiting for this.

paulhunter

This fragrance is the equivalent of drinking lemonade in the hot summer. Is it ultimately going to quench your thirst? No, but it's delicious nonetheless and can sometimes be the perfect compliment to an afternoon. Elizabeth Arden Green Tea is a truly uplifting and refreshing blend of citrus, grassy notes, and a tea note to invigorate the senses. I use my bottle liberally during the hotter months and it makes me feel happier. As a male, I feel completely comfortable wearing this as the citrus notes are bitter and fresh rather than candy-like. Florals are soft and natural, not exclusively feminine smelling. This perfectly unisex bottle of happiness is a welcome addition in my small collection :)

polly golightly
polly golightly

niente da fare: lo provo e lo riprovo ma non mi piace proprio. troppo acido.

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

I don't like it, it totally mint tooth paste.

scentsuelle
scentsuelle

Another "work" scent for me, very fresh, wakes me up in the morning, clean but still a hint of sweetness. Given the choice I prefer Bulgari's take on green tea, especially as it lasts so much longer than the EA version, which disappears within the hour.

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

This is the lighter version of Acqua Di Gioia

laurakaye
laurakaye

Oops - this latest "guest" review is laurakaye.:)

I had to think on this one for awhile before posting a review, because it's something I feel like I should love, but instead, I only feel "meh." There's nothing here I don't like, but yet, I don't particularly like nor dislike it.

The pre-Fragrantica me would have loved this, had I discovered it years ago. It strongly reminds me of my beloved ck One, which was my go-to scent for many years - only because I didn't really know how to take risks with scents...so many to choose from, so why not just stick with what I knew...and Green Tea would have definitely been in my mix of "safe" and "non-risky" scents. It is lovely, fresh, perfectly nice for a summer day. Nothing wrong with that!

But then I discovered Fragrantica, and also discovered that I love sandalwood, violet, tonka, bean, heliotrope, cedar! Who knew? It's a lot more fun to take a risk and discover something that makes you say "Ahh, this is me!" than always go the safe route.

So - Green Tea is lovely, but safe. I'll use up my mini, then go off in search of the next new scent that makes me smile with surprise.

SofiaAmbrosia
SofiaAmbrosia

light and fresh - perfect after a shower!

IsaIsabella

It's been awhile since I sprayed some of EA green tea. I spritzed two generous sprays on my wrist last night before bed and 12 hours later, I can still smell it, albeit faintly.
Soft silage, but amazing longevity.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Coincido en que dura poco, y en que es muy reanimante, me encanta ponérmelo por las tardes, como si fuese un agua refrescante.

Detecto el té, el limón y me encanta como están balanceados, al final, se siente un toque de limpieza muy bueno; que me encantaría encontrar un perfume similar, pero que si durara más.

Christina0065
Christina0065

I just received a set with the perfume spray, shampoo,conditioner and shower gel. The perfume smells divine! Very lemony. Smells just like green tea with very fresh lemon, but also has this crispness to it and a kind of botanical quality to it. I Love it! Very different, but in a very nice way! It's nothing like anything I have. I like different if it's this nice!

thomas261989
thomas261989

I was surprised to find out that this fragrance had a lot of notes in it. To me, it screams tea, green tea with ice water and nothing more. Perfect for summer time, the hotter it is, the better this scent gets. Imagine a sweltering day in the middle of summer, when everything is hot and bothering, you spray this gem on your body and it feels cool, calm, just like having a glass of green tea with ice and couple of mint leaves decorated by a thin jest of lemon on top. I could imagine in summer, this scent stands out, tempting like a cool drink, sitting on the desk of the girl in the next cubicle and it makes you wish you have got a glass of the same thing when you went to the cafeteria for lunch with her. A simple resolution for those long hours working in the unforgivable heat in summer.

When I was a child, my mother had it and I liked it a lot!
I actually think it's still likable for me.(not lovable)
At first there was a big splash of alcohol, when it faded, a nice citrus and tea scent came along.
But now, a few hours later - I swear it smells just like henna - natural hair dye I use to color my hair.
I know it's probably green tea, but seems so weird to me.
So, I don't need this perfume, because when I'm coloring my hair I will be smelling like henna anyway.

chuwey
chuwey

Freshness!
The lemon scent doesn't stays too long..
Tea scent is quite strong but in a good way.
I like it!

trishtan
trishtan

Good fragrance. Fresh, clean, inoffensive. Soft sweet green tea. Suitable for all ages & everyday wear like working or shopping. Unfortunately the longevity is weak & the sillage is soft. It will gone in an hour or so. Maybe it will stay longer on my skin if I use it with the lotion version.

odie
odie

A scent after its own heart with a blast of green tea, crisp and fresh, but on me there is no longevity. I mean after the first spray it was gone, poof! and by an hour later, indiscernible. Probably it is good for young girls who like to get into their mother's perfumes, like the way I was, but this is not a good buy if you want raw sillage power

linxinpei
linxinpei

It's very sweet, a candied green tea note. On a hot day, however, it turns sour and I have no idea why. Perhaps it's the fennel and the celery seeds that make this really overpoweringly 'cologne-like'.

I don't understand since it has jasmine in its heart and base, and I love jasmine!

There was once I wore it to school and forgot. I think I sprayed it in my hair. Throughout my first class I kept smelling what I thought was lovely earl grey - I tried to find the source during the break but no one was drinking tea! Then realised it was probably my perfume.

Lovely on cooler days, where I can smell the jasmine. Not so much when the sun is glaring down on you.

MsGoody2Shoes
MsGoody2Shoes

That awkward moment when a perfume company claims to have 15 notes in a single note perfume

Love this to death, the ultimate neutral perfume. You can never overspray this one, or offend a single person.

I'm not a believer in wearing perfume in certain situations like hospitals or around small children, but if one must, this is the one to go with.

Very linear and delicate green tea scent.

Cookiefan
Cookiefan

I compare this perfume to Bvlgari's au the vert since they both smell like green tea. I like Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea better than Bvlgari's Green Tea because it smells cleaner, fresher and sweeter. It isn't too sweet though. Maybe this perfume smells more uplifting because of the mint and maybe it smells cleaner because it is a little soapy. Bvlgari smells more serious to me and more formal. Reminds me of the smell of leather. Bvlgari is more powdery and bitter. Both are pretty, but I like fresh and bright perfumes so that is why I prefer Elizabeth Arden's perfume. It's also wonderful how affordable it is.

[UPDATE]
This fragrance is very light so it doesn't have a good lasting power. I think it'll be better to wear in the summer.

eau de nath
eau de nath

My mother have this and it smells really fresh. It was like for all ages. It says here that it was a citrus aromatic but it also balances with floral-green. Floral notes are noticeable. The green notes are so fresh that it relaxes you and you'll feel like you're in a bamboo forest in China. Citrus notes make it sweet but not sour. This frag was quite cheap compared to other frags but it was really great.

Linnyhazelnut
Linnyhazelnut

Smells okay, it was my first perfume but I won't count it in my collection cos it's so shockingly short lived on my skin. Cheap price for cheap quality.

female
female

I love the scent, green tea. It's fresh, clean and safe to wear anywhere. Nothing offensive, just fresh, but nothing special. Unfortunately, it doesn't last long, not even one hour. The sillage is very soft. The best thing I like from this perfume is that it relatively cheap, but I'm not sure if I want to repurchase, maybe I would if I can find body lotion or deodorant with the same type of scent, green tea. Who knows, maybe with layering the perfume can stay longer on my dry skin.

RedDog
RedDog

Basically smells just like some green tea drink or dessert. Exactly that scent. Even if you spray yourself a million times, it's not overwhelming, unless there's someone in the world who hates green tea.

honeyhingco
honeyhingco

It's a clean, understated and refreshing scent. Smells like green tea, period. It doesn't smell offensive even if I overspray it. I actually tend to do it often since it's mild, which can be a disadvantage since I empty the content faster than I should. I like the simplicity of this scent, it's perfect for hot and humid climate like ours. Great for work, travel, going out, date night, basically when you don't want to offend anyone with your scent (unless of course they have an aversion to green tea lol) Sometimes though I feel it kinda lacks character. It disappears for an hour or two so I would layer it with its version of shower gel and lotion. I give it 3.5 out of 5 stars.

aleena sam

My daily scent for college. It is very cheap and good.

aleena sam

My daily scent for college. It is very cheap and good.

Mamegoma
Mamegoma

Very clean and fresh scent when you first spray it on, but it develops on the skin into something sweet that I can't really put my finger on.. Some kind of watered down rhubarb with mint..?

This was not my cup of tea *ba dum tss* so I gave mine away. It's a nice scent but I would like it more as a scented candle or room mist rather than on my body :)

katushka37
katushka37

This was the first perfume I have purchased myself so it will always hold a special place in my heart. It smells like a cut of sweet green tea with a touch of spices and a slice of lemon floating in it.
It doesn't last very long but you can purchase it these days for a very reasonable price so I don't mind re -applying it throughout the day. I love wearing it when it's really really hot and you don't feel like suffocating in a cloud of heavy scent.

schokolade
schokolade

Don't see real green tea, just sugary lipton green tea. For me this smells like air freshener. Too sharp.

gwenea
gwenea

Thought I'd give this one a try just because the name appealed to me. I would have to agree with the other reviewers that deemed this to have very poor staying power. It smells pleasant enough, but it's a little bland and blah and forgettable. Definitely one to wear if you're concerned about offending anyone with a sensitive nose. I'll probably do as several others have suggested and use it as a room spray.

charmybird
charmybird

This one was cheap enough that I risked a blind buy. I was intrigued by the green tea notes so I gave it a try. The smell is quite harsh on me, almost reminds me of ginger in a way. I don't like it at all and I can't see myself wearing this even on a Spring weekend.

nellyd2
nellyd2

I have the honey drops green tea body creme and its absolutely superb especially during winter it lasts a long time and i still smell it on my clothes even after a week , i dont have the perfume so i cant comment about that....

leavesofgrass
leavesofgrass

I remember when this came out, I was a teen, and when I smelled it (probably from magazine pull-outs initially) thinking it was one of the best perfumes ever. I still like it, though my tastes have changed over the years. It's a clean, green, zesty and inoffensive scent, ideal for casual days, or warm evenings when you're fresh out of the shower and relaxing around the house. I can't imagine anyone not liking this.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

EA Green Tea: the name is so simple and I would also expect a 'simple' fragrance. I am actually surprised to see so many different notes are in this fragrance.
But I really enjoy this scent! It is very energetic & fresh. It really lifts up my mood :)
It smells so clean, so unique and just gorgeous!
I mostly detect bergamot & green tea.
When I first spray it, it goes on pretty strong. But it becomes a skinscent rather quickly. Longevity unfortunately is poor as well.
But I would not mind getting a bottle of my own, because of its very affordable price. I would definitely enjoy this a lot as long as it lasts... even if it's only 30 minutes: it will be 30 minutes of Green Tea Heaven... yes, that's right! 'Heaven'
It just smells THAT good to me! :D
♥♥♥♥

Tu Quynh
Tu Quynh

I bought it from Strawberry. OMG, it's too week. I can not smell anything. So disappointment :(

MsAmazing
MsAmazing

I got it as a gift from someone who really likes perfume and went to a great deal of trouble, so I think, to get it to me. I dislike it so much that I am discouraged to try any of the EA green tea fragrants. Good it has absolutely no staying power that is on me.

mhs17
mhs17

I got this the other day and wow, It is just an amazing fragrance! So fresh and so energizing. I used to smell this scent on one of my cousins and I used to sit next to her just to mesmerize on how great she smelled! So after that I finally got the chance to smell just as great as her.
The scent is so green and fresh and amazing..
Its best for daily day use, I dont mind using it at night too! Just great..

samanthalovesndubz
samanthalovesndubz

Green Tea By Elizabeth Arden Smells Nice My Mum Has It, Its A Adult Perfume So I Wouldnt Wear It.

ParsleyandThyme
ParsleyandThyme

I like this one because it's so fresh and mellow. It doesn't bother anyone, but it smells so fresh and clean. Definitely a more subtle scent. It's really great to wear during the day/at work, or in any environment where people might be sensitive to fragrance.

kirinie
kirinie

I find this mainly citrusy until the drydown, when I finally get some of the tea. The drydown is also very sweet on me. It gives me a bit of a headache if I smell it when the middle notes come out, but that isn't unusual for me.

The sillage is quite weak on me and it becomes pretty hard to smell before two hours have passed, but I like the smell and adore it as a clothing/fabric spray (it also lasts must longer on fabric than my skin).

Edited to add: I also get more of the tea note and less sweetness on fabric than on my skin.

sakumasa
sakumasa

I'm not a very objective reviewer for this product. There were ulterior motives when I chose this scent. It's probably not something that I would have snatched off of the shelf if I didn't have some very good memories connected to it. That said, it is still absolutely intoxicating. It is ever changing--usually very citrusy, but the woodier notes do come out to play once in a while. It's a very fresh scent. And I would definitely recommend it, although part of me want to keep this my own little secret ;)

francess.raymundo
francess.raymundo

reminds me of fujiyama green

pihlaja
pihlaja

This is the "just-in-case" bottle you're likely to carry in your purse if you need to fresh up a bit. It's pretty and inoffensive scent like many have already pointed out. And as said, it's nice and soothing, but I wouldn't wear it at work since it lacks some authority or credibility in my point of view. Suitable for hot weather, holiday, beach or falling asleep. Lasts about 3 hours on my skin. Good for girl's first fragrance too.

sunshineandroses

This is a good choice for hot July weather. I'm surprised that it came out in 1999 because it seems like a classic that everyone's Mom used to wear.
It has a soothing quality to it and I like to spray some on at night to help me sleep. It's like laying down in a cool fresh meadow to sleep after a hot summer day at work.

evocative
evocative

This was my signature scent for more than ten years.

Then Elizabeth Arden dropped the scent concentration right along with the price.
It went from being a medium expensive perfume with decent sillage that stayed on your clothes for weeks, to a cheap scent that disappeared seconds after application.

I used my last bottle as air freshner in the car.

cecfor
cecfor

Nice safe citrus and it only smells a tiny bit like cleaning detergent for a short while. (Citrus has a tendency to smell like that on me.) Problem though is that is doesn't last for long. I apply 10 sprays and it is a little sneezy but that goes away. Then I can hardly smell it, but maybe others can. It seems that the mosquitos smells it though because they left me alone the other night when I was gardening in the evening, even though they flew all around me. Good smelling mosquito-repellant.

I think the creme-deo antiperspirant is simply the best. Best antiperspirant deo I ever had. That I will def buy again. The perfume I don't know, maybe to keep mosquitos away. The honeydrops creme is also super and I think that one lasts longer than the perfume.

dawnkok
dawnkok

Very Citrusy at first, later becomes a little smoked and fresh, reminds me of smoked salmon and kid's tooth paste. not so pleasant on me but great on my friend. Summer fragrance.

popollll
popollll

It's refreshing and simple. I seem to have a weird body chemistry because I attract bugs and mosquitoes when I wear any scent in the warmer days of the year. but this is one of the few scent that doesn't attract those annoying pests.

tumbellina
tumbellina

This is a light, cool, fresh scent. I like green tea and citrus and yet I don't really like this. It doesn't smell nearly as complex as the notes would suggest. Strongly green tea, with mint (too much mint?) and something soapy and faintly metallic and wrong. It is disapointing really as I really like a few other ELizabeth Arden scents. I'll probably use it as a room freshener.

Rosey8821
Rosey8821

Smells refreshing and clean, something you would wear straight out of the shower or as a picked me up. The strongest notes are the green tea and citrus. I usually this on a summer day just doing daily errands, after shower or after the gym. Not long lasting but don't think it was i intended to be. Costs around $10-15 for full bottle, not bad if you don't want to smell the teenagers who have overloaded on impulse sprays.

daintypink01
daintypink01

very light scent. good for everyday use but didn't work for me. very poor staying power. boring scent. i think it would suit boring ladies lol

Mr.noise
Mr.noise

Absolutely UNISEX scent.... 3.5/5

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

Another blind buy from Ross this weekend and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! It is the perfect fresh meets citrus fragrance I have been wanting for hot and/or rainy days. This is what I imagine crisp fresh cirtus should smell like, and the lasting power is not bad at all for the price! You wouldn't believe how many years it's been that I overlooked this perfume in Ross and I always dismissed it as a waste of my time. Shame on me for not having found this sooner, this will be a staple in my collection.

itsallgood
itsallgood

When I wore this perfume I sprayed myself shamelessly and often because it didn't last too long. It is very light and refreshing, completely easy to wear. I'm at the point now that I would never feel right if I left the house without perfume, but some times, like at the hair dresser or in a hospital setting, I don't want to wear anything heavy or medium weight. This perfume is a wonderful choice in those close situations because I can't imagine it offending a single person. It's just plain nice.

Osusanna
Osusanna

Perhaps I have a cologne or EDT version but this is not worth the discounted price that I paid for it because the fragrance sticks around for maybe 2 minutes. I guess I could carry the big bottle around and refresh. That's too bad because this is wonderful. It's got a lemony tea feel, very summery and somehow has a formal feel to it. There are tea notes, lemon notes and sweet notes that add to the appeal of this fragrance. If there is an EDP version, I would like to try it.

Lunachick
Lunachick

This is my summer perfume. I just love it! I feel clean and happy.

AngelaAngela
AngelaAngela

Very beautiful scent that reminds me of my youth. My grandma (the most elegant woman EVER!) purchased this for me in highschool, and 15 years later I am happily reminded of her when I smell it on other women. Green Tea is a heavy citrus fragrance, and I am surprised to read what the top note are- as these are my favorite summer foods- Mint Mojitos (with lots of lime and mint!) and rhubarb crumble.
I no longer have this scent, but have recently found a few flankers for a great price and have fallen in love all over again. Miss you grandma!

Next time you spray this lovely scent please think of all the lovely and inspiring women in your life.

misslovely
misslovely

A very fresh green tea scent. Simple and non offensive. Great for summer!

lister
lister

Its a must have.Nice,soft, fresh, clean, not offensive,almost unisex.AFFORDABLE PRICE

Renata tang
Renata tang

Classic reminds me of my mom

kliana
kliana

Mmmm, so fresh and green... Exellente for summer days! Some years ealier my friends associated it with me

pipergirl
pipergirl

Pleasant, relaxing, refreshing, calming. Nice light fragrance for the warmer months.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

I was so excited when I saw the label "green tea" because I LOVE green tea but omigoodness this smells abolsutely NOTHING like green tea on me! Such a disappoint. Not even the lovely orange or citrus notes I could smell, and I love cirtus smells! This smells so...wrong. It smells like metal. I would put this in worse perfumes I've ever smelt, better yet, worse things I've ever smelt in general, really!

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I must admit that a decade ago I wouldn't touch this fragrance with a stick. Everyone has it----your neighbor and their dog maybe. Also I got attached to some other tea fragrances. I got this on a swap and I have very lukewarm feelings about it while spraying. I will admit that I thought it smells fresh and perfect for a humid weather. However I was still indifferent about it.

Feeling a bit sad and blue, I took a break from my favorites and used this instead. Like one reviewer said, "it is not earth shattering" but it will keep you company during those times you need something that will make you smell just nice.

quackadoodle
quackadoodle

I tried this a couple of years ago, and I couldn't smell much of anything. Tried some again today, and now I smell it! I like it. A citrus that does not smell like cleaning products is nice. I smell a lot of bergamot, a little bit of lemon, some mint perhaps, and a flower. Can't really identify the flower, but it is there.
Might be nice in the summer.

ellapage
ellapage

I so wanted to love this but I just can't. When I first smelled this I thought it would be just what I had been looking for: the perfect green tea scent! Oh how I was dissapointed after just a few seconds...All I could smell was something that just stuck out like a sore thumb. The blend just wasn't what I had expected. I had to give it another try on my skin but I ended up regreting that desicion...This is just not the green tea scent for me. Plus it's redicilously expencive here in Finland...50ml bottle fo 40€..that's just crazy!

Spido
Spido

My mother uses this. :-)

frugalwitch
frugalwitch

Not my typical choice of fragrance, but it is a nice, clean, fresh smell. Not overwhelming or long lasting, but still a nice summer fragrance.

Assiduosity
Assiduosity

Elizabeth Arden’s Green Tea is an unpleasantly sickly absence of taste where a good scent should be.

It manages to coordinate a collection of apparently innocuous notes into something cyclically banal and mentholatedly nauseating.

Opening with a big metallic straight-from-the-tin note of readymade and heavily sugared ice tea with something distinctly alcoholic, intended perhaps to lend a touch of racy chic, only a zest of lemon and undefined citrus are all too brief relief.

The tea persists well into an elongated heart that is the strangest part of the whole affair, for this is where the mint note, a chewing gum confection of an aroma with an anti halitosis fennel, appears, then disappears and then reappears almost literally ad nauseum.

This compositional quirk, which might be interesting or exciting were the note beautiful or even bearable is rendered irritating to the extreme by the plastic, mouthwash like quality of the odour.

Then yet another transformation, as in late dry down the mint and acid elements dissipate and a rather salty, perhaps too salty, amber appears with a distinct artificial oakmoss structure underlining it.

Any sense of hope is misplaced for this oakmoss has a bitter unpleasant spice and lacks any power.

Indeed, the best thing that can be said about this Green Tea is that, the Wrigley’s moments apart, it stays relatively close to the skin throughout and is almost instantly forgettable.

Notwithstanding this lapse in silage, the longevity for something that comes across as a near tea cologne at the opening is reasonable.

For once this staying power is actually a negative, for this is a scent that is by turns offensively inoffensive and firmly rooted in the world of oral hygiene.

Eventually one is left wishing that like a gate crashing guest a summer picnic it would just go away.

*************

Nothing about Green Tea other than its central sweetness would ever have denoted gender and now that men are as sugary toothed in their fragrant tastes as women this is an odour for everyone and no one.

imochy
imochy

This one, smells good, but so good that it's so shy. Stays close to the skin with very minimal sillage. I own this one and it's already my 3rd bottle, because I like how it smells. However, I have to be honest too that I really wish it has better sillage like L'occitane's The Vert.

Lasts moderately, for about 5 hours, but again, although it lasts okay, it stays far too close to the skin that somebody has to be real close to you to sense it.

Apart from the weak sillage, I'd still say that EA's Green Tea smells real nice. It's clean and fresh. The citrusy notes give this boost in the mood. Made great after-shower scent. The drydown presents some jasmine notes too. Nice to wear to work for its clean feeling, but yeah.. You might have to re-apply if you have long working hours.

Elvira Chan
Elvira Chan

At first spritz, the scent was a little strange to be honest. It smelled like a blast of mint and alcohol. After about half an hour I realized that the scent had developed to a nice, clean fresh scent. It doesn't exactly smell like a cup of green tea, but imagine it cooled down and sweeter, and that is what you get. I find that the base notes blend beautifully on my skin, and the scent itself is a light, summery fragrance. Something you'd wear while picking flowers : )

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne smells like good Green Tea

Bojolo
Bojolo

Very nice fragrance, green and fresh. I got this from my Mum who got it as a GWP. It doesn't suit my personality and I have to admit I used it more as a room fragrance than a personal scent! I think its delicate and innocent enough for a young lady. Definitely only a summer day fragrance.

Jama4
Jama4

Green Tea is a very light and fresh scent. My little sister loves it as she first encountered it while living in Europe. I find it too light for my taste...I dislike having to reapply perfume during the day. For those who enjoy, clean, light, green tea scents and are senstive to many perfumes...this may be for you.

Longevity: 2-5 hrs
Projection: sits close to the skin with out a trail
Potency: Light (5 or more sprays are necessary)
Timing: Spring, Summer / day time
Office safe: yes very
Packaging: 7/10; standard for perfume

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, my chemistry, the season, and my personal tastes

skiwi23
skiwi23

Still one of my favorite perfumes. Itz very light and refreshing. I find it very relaxing but the longevity of it is too short. It last only about 3 hours on me and that is why I switched to Blue Mediterraneo which still has that really nice and yummy critrusy smell. I still use green tea from time to time and I would mostly spray it in my room and on my pillow.

wbp
wbp

This was one of my first perfumes, and you know what? i still love it and use it with so much joy. It is up lifting, energizing and so fresh. I wear it when i feel down and need some fresh air. well this is my "fresh air". Yes it doesn't last long, but this is not a problem as in the summer time,i take a showers 2 or 3 times a day. Wonderful even the price!

IsaIsabella

I really love the scent of this EA parfum spray. It is fantastically energizing, my go-to spray at the office whenever I need some perking up.
I smell hints of citrus, green tea and some herbal smell.
Longevity-wise, it sucks. Though, I have a 5-year-old bottle and one that is recently bought. The old bottle is yellower in colour and in packaging than the new one, and its longevity is particularly sucky. However, it smells less synthetic than the recent version.

I hope they never stop producing this.

Sillage: moderate for 30 mins. soft for 2.5hrs
Longevity: 3 hr

millie1980
millie1980

It doesn't last long, but it's such a lovely energizing smell. Makes me feel youthful and energetic. It might more obviously suit warm weather, but could really help lift your spirits during the colder months. Just buy the 100ml bottle and use it like a body spray :-)

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

This is a lovely fresh citrus and cool earthy fragrance. Slightly sweet too but nothing too obvious. Great and fresh for the summer. Only lasts for a few hours so will need to top it up. Has always been a favorite.

lovemypuppies
lovemypuppies

it was absolutely perfect in April of last year I was on a cruise and it lasted all night, with the ocean breeze, it was wonderful

Lefemmenikita
Lefemmenikita

Love the smell, hate the longevity (or lack thereof.) I don't find layering it with the body lotion useful either as that smells very different to the spray

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

I love this alot for personal reasons, reminds me of my carefree happy times when I was 13 years old :') my mom got this as a gift that came with foot scrub, body spray and shower gel, me being as curious as I was I tested this scent on myself and adored it! Green Tea was very refreshing and energizing, ever since then Id give myself a spritz or 2 before heading out to school or wherever, this scent is very green..(perfect color for the bottle too) earthy, citrusy and yep very green teaish..and this can make an amazing unisex scent too

PrinceRobbie
PrinceRobbie

So unfortunate that it doesn't last. When I saw this little number behind the glass at work, I knew I had to have it. Anything involving Green Tea must be amazing, right?! Wrong.
My least favroite thing about certain fragrances is a low longevity. This particular scent last for a matter of minutes. When sprayed on my clothing, I may get a wee bit longer out of it. While I CAN smell it, it's beautiful. And maybe it'll stick around for other people but it certainly didn't for me. Grumpy about this one! I wanted success.

silvija.zigaite
silvija.zigaite

I simply LOVE this perfume!!! I wear it all year round and it's an arometherapy for me - it lifts up my mood and makes me feel super energetic :)

gabygol
gabygol

I had it when it was launched and kept it for the next couple of years before they disappeared it from Mexican stores. I loved it for its freshness and relaxing scent. I had the cream which contained seeds. It was a free spa at home. I miss it and I haven't found a fragrance like it that makes me feel so good. Maybe Flor de Osamanthus of Roger & Gallet. Maybe...

anastasialegion
anastasialegion

es un perfume suave, ideal para el verano.
yo lo compré junto con el gel de ducha y la crema con miel, si se usan los tres productos a la par el aroma permanece por más tiempo.
en mi piel el aroma inicial es fuerte, se siente el olor a té verde, luego se va suavizando y es más cítrico.
en general para los que no conocen el perfume es un perfume con "olor a recién bañado".
suave e ideal para el verano.

*_koko_*
*_koko_*

I love this perfume.. It's fresh, and it makes me feel calm and happy.. I smell tea, lemon, bergamot and mint.. One of my favourite.. Perfect for hot summer, but I love to wear it in winter too.. Maybe it doesn't last very long to be honest.. but I love it..

swim_fatale
swim_fatale

I love everything about this (bottle,juice,even the creator) except...it doesn't last AT ALL. I still use it though. I just keep re-spraying. :(

Dharmapadagurl9
Dharmapadagurl9

I smelled this one in a department store, and liked the smell right out of the bottle. My mom bought me a small bottle of this, and on other people, it smelled fresh, and clean. On my skin, however, it had this strange, stale green smell mixed with tobacco to it.I let it sit on my skin for an hour or more, then on me, it turned freakish.. stale tobacco mixed with soggy green flower stems.It kept getting worse the longer it sat. Its a shame, really.. body chemistry to alter a perfume scent so much. I ended up giving the bottle to my friend who wears it very well. I really wanted to love this one, as I adore green tea.

Coupe_de_femme
Coupe_de_femme

I use this for days when I just want something simple, light and fresh.

It's very soft yet citrusy. It's uncomplicated, yet not one-dimensional. Very good for hot summer days where you don't need something 'heavy'. It is also very feminine.

But it doesn't last very long so it always handy to carry the bottle with you, should you need or want to re-apply.

poirot303
poirot303

Beautiful scent. Wears well in heat and humidity. Longevity is light to medium so I tend to spray quite a bit to make it last throughout the day. You can generally find this at T.J. Maxx for around $10.

FoxyVixen
FoxyVixen

I really love that scent, it smells just like fresh tea. Unfortunatly, it has a poor longevity and sillage. But I still bought it anyway since it was on sale for 20$ (3.4 oz size).

darius.ryde
darius.ryde

it's just fresh. i love this perfume for this but it doesn't stay long.

Giovich
Giovich

It is really fresh and i can use it in any time.

paulhunter

I tried this on because I had hope that this could be unisex- and it most definitely is! This starts as a burst of simple, fresh, uplifting citruses over a base of mild and refreshing green tea. This is something I would wear in the Summer when I'm not trying to impress anybody, but just need something to wear. It's simple and refreshing, and very good at it.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

Another one of my high school fragrance purchases (1999 ish) when I loved fresh citrusy smells.

I remember going through the bottle fairly quickly as I loved how it smelled like my favourite drink, iced tea.

I recently was at the store smelling the Green Tea Cherry Blossom version and I was surpised to see on here just how many variants have been created.

If you like bright citrus (not sweet), you'll like this.

Kysyona
Kysyona

You get what you would expect: a fresh minty green tea scent with medium staying power but a great ability to lift the mood and energize. The body lotion has a much better efect in terms of developing on the skin, therefore I stick to that, but I don't regret the time and money spent on wearing it as a perfume once.

advabart
advabart

No wonder this is sold for such a low price. It hardly lasts an hour, even after applying a couple of sprays!
This scent contains no more than tea concentrate, mixed with some alcohol, and packed in an ugly, cheap-looking bottle ... At least its name does it justice...
Regretting even the 15$ I spent on such a thing :-(

Tazerin
Tazerin

This was the first perfume I ever fell in love with and I like to always have a bottle handy. Typically I wear it on crisp, spring sort of days because of the citrussy, lively scent of it, but I do sometimes wear it in cool weather. I think this scent is adaptable to varying ages as well - just because it's peppery and fresh doesn't mean some older women can't pull it off! The price is excellent ((I bought a 100mL EDP for only $15) and the only real downside is that it doesn't last long on my skin - I need to reapply pretty regularly. I've also noticed that it doesn't leave the weird residue that I've noticed some other Elizabeth Arden fragrances can. On the whole, a pretty great perfume :)

Glam Sham
Glam Sham

Certainly a refreshing smell, exactly as the name suggests, but sadly, it doesn't stay on me for long :( I find the smell very calm and rathervconsider it a winter smell.

iamjennyrobyn
iamjennyrobyn

I love the scent in the bottle put it's too citrusy that once you put it on skin like mine (acidic), it smells like green tea at first but becomes too sour after awhile. I gave it away after.

Elouelou
Elouelou

I smell this perfume and I feel there are just too many scents competing for my attention all at once. I had expected it to be a simple and fresh fragrance, but it was sweeter and perhaps a little heavier than I had expected.

cinnamonswirl
cinnamonswirl

This is lovely. Green tea and lemon sherbet, then sweet iced tea in the drydown. About as close as a perfume gets to a cold shower on a hot day. The only disadvantage is that it's not very long-lasting.

muddywater
muddywater

Got it from one of my suppliers.
Smells fresh but so so. So so, just too common and simple scents.

I prefer to sth special and sophisticated. Obviously, this pefume is not my piece of cake.

xinlei95
xinlei95

I bought this at Marshall for only $9.99 and the bottle was huge! I love how it has a fresh smell that wouldn't hurt my nose, but sadly it doesn't last at all.

mmpopsicle
mmpopsicle

Although the scent does not last for long I love it because of it's fresh summery tones and then once it has rested for a while it becomes somewhat spicy.

Pomme21
Pomme21

It starts off with a somewhat strong green tea scent, but quickly transitions into a sweet, fresh citrus that isn't overwhelming. I like how light and summery it smells, but I wish it had a longer staying power.

Evita102
Evita102

very fresh tea note, less expensive, but gets odd after a while

sahd0w
sahd0w

I liked this perfume at first, but I can't wear it for more than 20 minutes without getting really sick of it. The initial smells just becomes stronger and more sickeningly sweet as time goes on.

Museumgal

Mainly tea note that is easy to find, and inexpensive. However it can get a bit dull as the tea is so prominent, I love tea but I got tired of this one half way though the bottle. Not as complex as some of the pricier teas. But unoffensive and good for the office.

cronai
cronai

This is that rarity, a fragrance that is at the same time good and inexpensive. Great to go to the market or to the beach, to lunch or to work, trekking or camping. It doesn't get in the way and sits modestly doing its job.

dulcette
dulcette

fresh, citrusy, but also smells like my nana.

cinema1974
cinema1974

I purchased it for $12 and it was worth that it smells like tea and after about 5 minutes it smells like lemon.More like a body spray smell but good if you work in a office or hospital and you want to be low key. overall it okay.

despoina1976
despoina1976

I wanted it,i usually see it at duty free shops when i am waiting for my flight,so cheap,but it is so light and weak on my skin.And actually is kinnna sweat,and i would prefer it freshier.

meimei08
meimei08

I love this scent! Its fragrance is very subtle. But its not the kind of perfume that others will smell as you pass by.

LeggysMum
LeggysMum

OK, so it was foolish of me to think anything this affordable could come close to my beloved The au Vert (Green Tea) by Bvlgari, but surely there would be something similar. NOPE....NADA....NYET...Really all I get is a one dimensional, sharp, nose stinging, CHEAP smell. This is not to say that it might not smell great on you, its just not for me. It has a synthetic, heavy handed feel, not the refreshing airy feel from Bvlgari.
Just because its affordable doesn't make it acceptable, nor should it rule out any cheaper perfumes...there are some real gems out there.
Do yourself a favour and try a few Green Tea scents before taking against all of them...believe me they vary a lot!!
This isn't for me, but might be perfect on the right person

jennifer.radcliffe3
jennifer.radcliffe3

This is cheap smelling to me. but fresh and clean, it doesnt smell like green tea to me more like a soap.

Xoloitzcuintli
Xoloitzcuintli

I sprayed this today in the store and I actually quite like this scent it's very cool green and fresh just like tea I like it! I think people need to stop turning up their noses at this scent and appreciate it.

soblue2
soblue2

Although this is not my choice for a signature scent, yes, still shopping for "that" scent. I thoroughly enjoy this scent, it is light, clean and crisp, not loads of citrus, green notes and light smell of tea. Would work for Spring or Summer scents(or Winter in the middle of a huge snowstorm to bring you back to summer) ;) On a scale of 10, I would certainly give it a 9.

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

So highly underrated!!! This is a gorgeous, fresh, light & summery scent!! Props to EA for concocting this back in 1999!! When I 1st sprayed this I got a refreshing blast of lemon, mint & green tea. Lasted for hours on my skin. I have now bought almost of all of the tea scents just to try them all. This kinds reminds me of Giorgio Acqua di Gioia with the lemon and the mint. I just can't get over how inexpensive EA scents are!!! Perfect for long hot summer days!!!

Arodis
Arodis

I'm glad I bought it! Good balance of serenity and joy. He is a decent, adequate, clean and delicious. It should always be near you. Fortunately, the bottle handy for handbags. This have a flavor companion.

gudrungrace@att.net
gudrungrace@att.net

I got this as a gift. I would never buy it. It's not bad, but has no personality.

geelightning
geelightning

It's one of those perfumes you used to wear in high school or college but can still wear years after that. It's just fresh, clean and light. It's unoffensive and it's actually sort of uplifting. I wouldn't want this to be my signature scent, though, I don't think it has much personality, I just think that it's a perfect go-to fragrance so I always make sure I have one in my wardrobe.

cesalica
cesalica

Being a spicy fan, i enjoyed this smell. A refreshing sophistication. Its pretty strong. Reminds me of an independent, strong-willed lady.

pfcs
pfcs

Blah! Nothing there. Suitable for a little girl.

nightcat23
nightcat23

A really nice 'fizzy' fragrance. It's fresh and green and light. Perfect for Summer and spring and also office wear as it won't offend and annoy others. Also good for young girls but also it wouldn't be such a stretch for guys to wear this as well.

n.hidayah
n.hidayah

I used to have this perfume when i was a student. Unfortunately i left it somewhere inside the wardrobe of my hostel when i was moving out. I can still remember its freshness, its very light and inoffensive and comfortable to wear at any occasion. It doesnt really the green tea smell, its more of lemony and citrusy. However the only defect it has is its longevity.

saguna
saguna

Could be my perfect scent for humid, me walking in a long white dress, with a bottle of Green Tea Nestea (lol)smelling like green tea, but... it lasts just for an hour or less and it changes to some earthy thing, so dissapointing.
People say that Revitalising version lasts longer, so I will try it, as I love the harmony in this fragrance.

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

Lovley refreshing perfume , perfect for the "Muggy" weather we have in Uk right now ( sunny 1 min /raining the next , too humid and claustrophobic!!!) . A very uplifting and refreshing perfume. As others have said , it doesnt last , but its cheap as chips so spray away !!! to be fair , it doesnt last that long on my skin , but neither do perfumes that cost 4 times as much , so for the price , its pretty good. I paid £10 for 100ml , which i think is a great price for a goof perfume like this.

Also got positive "you smell nice m, what is it " type comments off 2 diff females when i was out the other day ( in the pub , when i was in town after having just bought this and 3 other perfumes!!) ...Getting a bit addictive this perfume lark !

the ladys i spoke to said they were surprised it was an EA scent . I think a lot of people see EA as "old fashioned" . This is a fresh frag that can be enjoyed by any age. I love it !

Im intrigued to test the Green tea flankers now. the one with the neon colours on the box ( GT Exotic i think) looks like it might be an amped up version

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

My nose likes to think of this as a clean and earthy perfume. It's completely inoffensive and light, which makes this an ideal perfume for the warmer seasons of the year when heavy scents are too much. I think there's also a hint of coolness, which refreshes my senses whenever I spray this on. It's calming! I like it!

I know Elizabeth Arden advertises Green Tea as a perfume "for women," but I definitely think that this is a unisex fragrance. I believe that men can easily pull this fragrance off. It's not too fruity or flowery, and there's no hint of sugary notes whatsoever. Like I already said, it's a clean and earthy scent, which makes it wearable for all sexes, in my opinion.

My only complaint about Green Tea is that its lasting power isn't the greatest. I have to layer this over other green tea-scented body washes and lotions in order for this to last a decent amount of time.

jenshih0607
jenshih0607

This used to be my signature scent. It's fresh, soft, and simple. I went through a few bottles of this, but since it doesn't last for a very long time, I thought it was time for a change.

scunliffe
scunliffe

Gave me a HUGE headache in a short period of time.. did like the green tea scent to it but the citrus gave me a headache!

wind83
wind83

VEry citrus, when i wear it it is summer feelin'
i love it but it is not long lasting 1-3 hours...

StrikeWillow
StrikeWillow

I got this perfume today. It is not very sweet and rich, but fresh, citrucy and current. The green tea is obviously the most noticeable scent but there are also hints of jasmine and mint. Great spring and summer perfume to wear in the day.

soulflwr
soulflwr

Reminds me of the original Herbal Essence Shampoo.

lulu7898
lulu7898

Very clean, light and slightly earthy (oakmoss?). I wanted to lighten up on my usual heavier stuff for the summer but only during the day :)

mak.erot
mak.erot

Clean, fresh, relaxing and cheap so you can spray much, because longevity is not good, only 1/2 - 1 hours on me so far..

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

My Mother had this a long time ago. I remember trying it and not caring for it. I like florals in my perfumes. This wasn't "perfumey" enough. It isn't a bad scent. It doesn't stink. It is simple and inoffensive, and to me ordinay. I wanted , and still do want fragrances that are sweet and femine. This reminded me more of a bath set type of scent. Not my cup of tea.

SYLeung
SYLeung

With so many positive comments, I bought it blind for US7. Unluckily, I really cannot stand for such strong citrus-headed scent. Only one spray on skin, I throw it to trash right away n run into washroom. So lucky all of you can wear this for summer.

courtney.lirilli
courtney.lirilli

Love this scent, so green and clean smelling. This is a go to for me when I cant think of anything else to wear for the day. I love it putting it over jergens lotion right after a hot shower or bath.

Belladonna_dea
Belladonna_dea

Beautiful and crisp. I almost felt a cool breeze when I smelled it, it's so refreshing. Definitely lemon-y. It's so fresh. I imagine sipping tea wearing white capri's near the ocean wearing this.

diyora_k
diyora_k

it is the smell that i will never get tired of!! like Coco Chanel said: if you dont know what to wear, wear a little black dress. so when im confused as what perfume to wear, i wear Green Tea.

kirtylou
kirtylou

My mom used to wear this scent, and I loved it back then. I found it at Ross recently for $15, and figured it would be a cheap summer scent. It smells lovely. So fresh, green, and clean. It will be one that is worn frequently every summer! Love the tea and citrus scents :)

Salis74
Salis74

I've had this fragrance right after it came out many years ago, I absolutely loved this one. Within a few years I went through 4 - 5 bottles and then it happened .......... to me it seemed, like the original scent of this fragrance has been slightly changed. All the sudden it smelled more citrussy and more cheap to me. I thought that something might have gone wrong with the bottle I had bought, so I gave it new try and got another one. But the same thing happened.... every new bottle I smelled had this different, cheaper smell all the sudden. Does anyone know, if Elizabeth Arden maybe slightly changed this fragrance a couple of years ago?? I gave up on it and stick to Versace's Versense instead.

This is my second review of Green Tea. After years of thinking I didn't like it, I gave it another chance and completely changed my mind. This is refreshing, cool and lemony, and so reasonably priced, it should be in everyone's wardrobe. I smell more lemon than tea. This is like a wakeup in a bottle.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

mmmm so refreshing. It's nice to have a fragrance for summer that reminds you of something you could drink, and green tea is one of them. So fresh and fruity and cooling.

nepiokst
nepiokst

I really love this fragrance, the smell is obsessing! However, when I bought it and wore for a while, I began to notice that after some time it begins to irritate me and I get a little nauseous, so I gave it away to my cousin who loves it and uses daily.
That was sad, cause I really loved the smell, but apparently it did not suit me well.
Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a daytime fresh and subtle scent!

kissmyarse09
kissmyarse09

i tested this perfume in a shop a year back. and i had it's fragrance up in my mind since then. finally got it today and i just can't stop obsessing over it. it's so fresh, mild and clean. Gives you a feeling of a nice refreshing minty shower on a very hot summer day. It's fragrance is so relaxing as if you're sitting on the calm river side, lost in your own world.

i even sprayed it in my room to keep it running throughout the night!

Completely in love with it!

kasslee
kasslee

I love the smell of tea, and that is exactly what this smells like. It's very pleasant and I bought it because it was cheap, but don't really wear it often because I don't actually want to smell like green tea, usually.

It is a nice calming scent though, just not anything ground breaking. Definately not sexy or elegant, just something you would wear to feel refreshed and relaxed.

missmm79
missmm79

This scent is soft and fresh. It smells like a mix of Victoria Secret's cucumber spray (that was popular when I was a teenager) and jasmine. The base notes round everything together with a light touch. It comes off like a fresh-out-of-the-shower smell to me, too. It's subtle and I'm looking forward to seeing how it reacts when I wear it in the summer. I haven't found that I can spray too much on myself and feel self conscious about it. There's an innocence to it that reminds me of a naturally pretty, youthful blond girl who doesn't need to flaunt her confidence, who has brains and is mature beyond her years. And even though I'm a brunette, I can still appreciate the vision that Green Tea conjures up in me. Happy Hunting!

Plamka
Plamka

this perfume can be described with only one word- fresh, as it is nothing else to me.Smells like fresh, cold iced green-tea with lemon, its not sexy or feminine or whatever, i like it,i wear it in hot days when i need that feeling of freshness, but it can never be my signature scent.

jade pavilion
jade pavilion

The smell is light,fresh and free,i remember i was shock seeing my ex boyfriend say this is his favourite fragrance that same as me.i use to buy in a Christmas coffret that include a smaller bottle of EDT,body shampoo and body lotion,i would take the main big bottle for myself and the rest for my boyfriend.He loves it!.

maraika
maraika

Perfect for the hottest summer days and when you want a simple out of the shower feeling or when you need a break from the sweet or heavy perfumes. And it's cheap, but it doesn't smell quite like one.

frusia
frusia

VERY pleasant scent, very nice. Fresh, so fresh. I was surprised because fresh scents don't get along with my skin chemistry - they smell nicely for a few minutes and quickly become banal and boring, no matter how beautiful they are in the bottle or how expensive they are. But Green Tea smelled interesting and rich, and the only thing I didn't like were the citrus notes, some sort of sourness in it

pippi4
pippi4

GTEA surprised me today! I have never payed attention to it, as i am not a fan of Elizabeth Arden perfumes and have already Té Vert Eau Extreme from Bulgari as a daily summery fragrance...I stuck upon GTEA on a sale and gave it a try...to be honest I din't expected citrus at all...but what a wonderful, uplifting, zesty-citrusy aroma...of course I bought it immediately...I can not wait for the spring to come, I think it would fit better there, to a rainy spring,but also to a hot summer day...

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea is my new perfume obsession! I am eagerly awaiting the exit of winter and the return of spring, and a generous spritz of Green Tea is taking me there early. What makes this scent so gorgeous is the soft and gentle drydown...white florals mixed with a hint of lingering citrus and tea. I bought the body cream too so I can layer and make it last longer, because the scent doesn't last long and needs reappplying at least once a day. I am really feeling this one...it's heavenly!!

emi
emi

Fresh, daytime, clean, calming and cheering fragrance. And quite long lasting on my wrist at least. But unfortunately I find it way too much citrus. The tea note because of the citrus note can't get trough to the fore. That is why I prefer The Vert from L'Occitane or Yves Rocher, where Tea note is much more distinctive.

proud2bmorena
proud2bmorena

The first time I got a whiff of this scent was when I entered an office. The boss was wearing it at that time, and I couldn't help but ask what it was. I never looked at Green Tea the same way again. Haha! It mixed well with my body's chemistry. Its scent reminds you of relaxing days under the shade of a big tree, smelling the grass and wildflowers. Very fresh. One thing I noticed that it doesn't last long enough in my skin, but when sprayed on my clothes or my hair, it lasts all day. Never hurts your nose even when you spray tons on yourself. Highly recommended as a light, everyday scent that will keep you smelling pleasant.

micah.mcgahee
micah.mcgahee

My mom used to wear this and I always thought is smelled wonderful! Such a light, clean, refreshing scent! It's a very nice blend of tea, citrus, and mint. Great for Spring and Summer!!

God bless!!

SanDiegoNose
SanDiegoNose

I used to wear Jean Nate after a shower in the summer, to smell fresh. I haven't had any of this for a long time, but now I use Green Tea in the same way. It's sweet and clear and fresh and green. I bought some long ago in Germany, on a hot summer day, when I was sticky and tired from traveling. It was such a pleasant scent, made me feel revived and ready to do more sightseeing. It's been a favorite of mine for summer ever since then.

pollyjean23
pollyjean23

I am working on a challenging stretch of homework for class and needed an energizing fragrance. I chose EA's Green Tea. I think it's working. Now, if it would only change the content of my class from boring to interesting!

pomdgf
pomdgf

This is a gentle fragrance but quite not last long. But I still love it I use in a weekend when summer is coming. I always use with body lotion.

SexySpice
SexySpice

Whelp, no one can call false advertising on this one. A few sprays of Green Tea by EA sit between regular-smelling you, and you spelling like a tasty beverage.

Coutureguru
Coutureguru

This is my reset button ( as new friend Sorcerer1001 calls one of his) ... when I've become a little anosmic from the heavies that I like so much, a boiling hot shower and a few spritzes of EA Green Tea is a cleansing experience. This frag has a fabulous classic Cologne feel ... airy, fresh and calming. One of the best (and most pocket friendly!!) tea frags around. I was intrigued to see that it's by Francis Kurkdjian ... well, bonus! Fresh and radiant ... do carry it with you for frequent replenishing :o).

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Green Tea is closely related to Tommy Girl by Hilfiger. Doubt it? Both fragrances contain:

Hydroxyisohexyl 3 cyclohexene carboxaldehyde

Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane

Hydroxycitronellal

Citronellal

Isoeugenol

Limonene

Linalool

Geraniol

and of course BHT, alcohol, and water. Consider this - Tommy Girl is a tea floral with a subtle green tea and berry accord grafted onto a base of sheer jasmine and watery green notes. Arden's Green Tea is a subtle citrus and muguet accord grafted onto a prominent jasmine and green tea base, with hints of mint and rose. There are some differences, but the scents are generally the same type of fragrance, and the isoeugenol component is derived from calamus, which infuses them with a watery green note (in Tommy Girl it is extremely prominent; in Green Tea it is there but better blended). The Arden scent also has a real green tea extract in it, which is lacking in Tommy Girl.

Green Tea exhibits some other unique traits, however. The opening is a delightful snap of lemon, orange, and lime, very tart and sweet. Eventually the softer muguet arrives, cradled in a dry green tea and calamus accord. The drydown is simple, with little movement beyond the tea and sweet floral notes. I'd ask for better longevity and sillage, but I know better. This is crisp, clean, and perfect for those hot midsummer days.

sarage
sarage

I bought a set of Green Tea body lotion and edt on my family's holiday in Samos, Greece. The weather was very hot,and this was a perfect, fresh scent for the season.
I especially loved the body lotion, it gave a cool,soft feeling.
The price was very reasonable. I used the body lotion fast, and will buy another one.
This is a nice, fresh scent for every agegroup.

danielmventer
danielmventer

I am a male and was looking for something to use as a pre-shower bath fragrance for the vibe. and I got it in this one!!fresh, cool, and crisp. I smell green tea x100 and citrus mainly. Very refreshing fragrance!

But I would not use it for anything else than for that "shower bath time vibe" as this is a fragrance that does smell like tea... believe me!!..And I dont want to smell like the production manager for Twinings tea. But I don`t mind it on someone else as it smells very nice as said before.

nikkirose
nikkirose

Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea is my relax-its Saturday morning fragrance. It serves as my fifteen minutes post it note --- Darling, it's Saturday. Pick up the phone and make an appointment to your favourite spa.

I got myself two bottles and I don't have any regrets.
PS : I gave away the other bottle to a friend, thats how much I want to share this refreshing perfume.

hockeygirl256
hockeygirl256

Yummy! One of my good friends has this and she lets me wear it when I want. So fresh, cool, and crisp. I smell green tea and citrus mainly. Very refreshing fragrance!

Lisette1019
Lisette1019

The name suits it well, it's a fresh and soft green tea with slight floral and citrus notes, perfect for spring and summer. I definitely like it.

doodoowap
doodoowap

Nothing special about this perfume, it's just green tea so you know how you will smell: clean, fresh and lemony. I prefer hands down Bulgari and Adolfo Dominguez's green tea versions.

Museumgal

The citrus is very notable in this. It is a classic tea if you like that note, you should at least try it. But for me the citrus was too strong in this one -- I like some of the flankers better from this line.

AllieT
AllieT

A great favourite for everyday wear, tangy citrus but gentle as well, not overpowering as some citrus-y fragrances can be. Can re-apply without smelling like a perfume counter and you do need to reapply as it isn't so long lasting ~ the only drawback. However you feel so fresh & uplifted after spraying it on and it's great value for money too so can reapply as needed.

elderflowers
elderflowers

With the plainest of bottles, and a selection of ingenious formulas that get the job done on very few ingredients, the whole 'Green Tea' family – some of are discontinued, but very few are hard to find – is designed to target those looking for a cost-effective daily scent that doesn't smell tacky, has minimal projection, and won't offend anyone at all. Some are tweaked to smell more fruity-floral, some to smell more herbal or mentholated or spicy or what-not, and all are named so that you know just what to expect, even before hitting the atomiser.

The original is a very pleasant scent that's hard to over-apply, and has a prickly, not-quite-citrus bittersweet edge that's very refreshing when it's hot. Thanks to Chandler Burr, I learned that the 'green tea accord' is an olfactory illusion that uses only two ingredients, neither of which smell tea-like on their own. A neat chemical gizmo invented by Jean-Claude Ellena, sold to Bulgari, and ripped off by dozens of companies ever since.

Of all these latecomers, the original EA Green Tea has the fewest frills, and I like that. It has the quality of a classic illusion or card trick – and it gets me every time, in a charming but non-serious way. It doesn't storm out of the bottle, with a great cry of 'Tremble, for I am Art!', but that's not always what you want, especially when the weather is oppressive.

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

I really like this fragrance because it´s fresh and perfect for spring/summer. I bought it for my husband´s elder sister but because she doesn´t use any perfume etc she didn´t use 30ml of it either.

sweetness10
sweetness10

This is very much a fresh summery day scent. It's really nice and I enjoyed wearing it, but for me I won't be buying it again because there are other scents I prefer. This was "average" in my opinion.

sierramae
sierramae

Green tea is one of my fave fresh scents together with anything citrus. I used to have two bottles of this (hubby bought the first one and I got the next one as soon as I finished the first bottle). For me this frag is love. Not only it is affordable, but it's also a clean, inoffensive scent that makes me smell nice (I get heaps of compliments whenever I have this on) without being too bold and brash. It's a simple yet honest scent perfect for casual, everday wear.

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

wow wow wow I love it. It's light and fresh and summery, definitely would be great on a hot sunny day. Reminds me a lot of Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca only a lot cheaper and seems to last a bit longer. It's such a feel good scent I just want to keep sniffing it all the time. I can smell green tea and lemon and mint...if only green tea tasted as good as this smells...then I might drink it :-))

me.four.real
me.four.real

I love this perfume!

It's so fresh and ideal for summer days when it's so hot. The scent is refreshing and cooling, especially here in the Philippines, a tropical country, the mint naturally comes out with the beautiful green tea. Those two are the most noticeable, for me at least. But a great scent to wear anytime of the day. Lasts 2-3 hours, but I don't mind spritzing again. :)

Lil Mju
Lil Mju

It's a usual everyday scant that is plainly meaningless to me. Rhubarb? Apricot? Jasmine (what the hell)?! No, no, no - i can't smell any of them..

Oh yeah i figured out how this fragrance was made - someone poured some green tea and juiced some bergamot into the bottle - voila! ;)

This is an inoffensive, fresh summer scent. I like it, but neither the scent nor the bottle are unusual and unforgettable.

nina13
nina13

This, to my nose, is a very fresh fragrance. But at the same time, it smells to me like, ummm, bittersweet. I know that's just how tea will smell like, but I still am not comfortable with the sharpness.

Again, I say that it was like that to my nose. To my friend it smells perfect for her. So, I guess it depends on people.

cryptic
cryptic

I keep Green Tea in the fridge during the Summer and spritz it on when I'm feeling droopy. For me, it's like the modern version of the Eau de Cologne that Victorian ladies used to dab on their temples when they had headaches or an attack of the vapors. It has just enough presence to give a lovely little lift without being intrusive or oppressive.

As others have pointed out, GT is not long-lasting, but few fragrances this fresh and light are. Plus, it's cheap enough that reapplying often won't break the bank.

actually I like this one very much.I know it's not something memorable or something that you would choose as your signature scent,but it's nice;fresh,sporty,non offensive and it really smells like tea.
just like a cup of green tea,this perfume would refresh your mind and soul without being snob.
unfortunately the long lasting power and sillage wasn't very good on me.

nikkic78
nikkic78

This is a very relaxing and uplifting scent. That sounds like an oxymoron but I can't think of another way to describe it. I admired this for a long time and was gifted a set which I used for a few months and then stopped. I really like it but I don't think it fits me. It's more spontaneous than I am if that makes any sense? I smelled it on the street while I was walking behind this woman on a chilly spring day and it was absolutely divine on her.

pinkpink
pinkpink

I just bought the 4th bottle of this perfume. it's just so fresh and light. I use it for my everyday scents in any outfit and any occasions except party. love it

pammiecillo
pammiecillo

This is a very affordable fragrance. It's fresh, light, simple, quite feminine and a safe choice. Although, it doesn't last very long. I'd recommend this on sultry summer days when you wouldn't want heavy perfume knocking up your nose. My mom actually stole my first bottle and she now uses it as her everyday scent cause she's a typical stingy asian-- my 4 year old sister likes it too and commented: 'hmmm, that's very fresh and pretty'

Indah Virsyanasari
Indah Virsyanasari

I love love love this scent sooooo much....
Its green tea is very fresh.
It's like a morning haze after the rain, calming down the stress. Very recommended.

thaocrockett
thaocrockett

I got a gift set from my God-mother, and I remember I loved it so much. I also remember a cashier at school wondered if I smelled green tea around. I shook my head because I totally forgot wearing perfume to school that day. She then said somebody smelled like green tea, and the smell was so lovely. I did remember after that though :). That was a nice experience.

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

Delectably delicious! Green Tea is a gentle summer spritz that needs to be resprayed a couple of times a day. If it was more powerful it would be even more gorgeous, but it is still a pretty summer fragrance nonetheless.

Deydria
Deydria

It's quite gentle, but it seems to smell more of lemon than green tea which is fine if you like lemon, otherwise if you are looking for something more green tea-like I would suggest the yves rocher green tea spray

Smiles395
Smiles395

Such a refreshing, invigorating scent. It smells exactly like you would expect a green tea perfume to smell in my opinion. It is citrusy and fresh. Love wearing it on sunny days.

BearysHoney
BearysHoney

I actually haven't seen this one in quite a while but it use to be a favorite of mine. Love the green notes and the bottle is beautiful. Just makes me think of day trips to the coast :)

Wingless
Wingless

A cup of fresh and cold green tea with lemon, very simple, refreshing, citrusy and green. On me it has a rather poor sillage and longevity, actually I wear it like a body splash after shower in summer time. Got it as a present and even though I like it, don't think I'll ever buy it, is kinda plain and somehow boring for my taste.

On a more personal note:
I had very high expectations about this fragrance, somehow I imagined it to be like one of my favorite scents: the smell of chinese green tea aromatized with jasmine... delicious, femenine, delicate floral with a green base. Too bad it wasn't like that at all. In fact I'm still looking for a fragrance that fits this particular taste of mine, so if someone reads my review and knows about a perfume alike that beautiful asian infusion, please let me know.

sofiii
sofiii

Green Tea starts really refreshing and real, as if you were peeling off the skin of a juice mandarin.
After about 5 minutes, it’s sweeter, in a mandarin/orangey way, which is quite soothing and aroma-therapeutic in a way that it makes me feel really awaken.

Later on, it get flatter and a bit floral-y in a green-tea-like yet not-too-tea-ish-strong way. All in a good, relaxing, refreshing way.

Green Tea is definitely a popular choice for the office, it gives me a rather optimistic feeling and as it’s quite aromatic, people tend to like it too.
Highly recommend if you want an easy daytime perfume and on a budget.

Redlipstick
Redlipstick

Fresh, sparkling and inoffensive. Nothing remarkable yet it's very wearable, a wonderful summer fragrance for hot weather.

A straight up fresh green tea and citrus, with a hint of mint. Mild sillage and mild lasting power.

Surprisingly beautiful and modern - and dirt cheap at places like TJMaxx and Winners!

orchid_84
orchid_84

Of all the green tea scents out there, this isn't a particularly outstanding one in my opinion. It worked a little better on my skin than the Green Tea Camellia flanker, but it's still not great. It smells a little like lemons and weak tea for a few minutes and then disappears.

elena61
elena61

I have this perfume and it's definitely not my favourite nor signature fragrance but it's something I like to wear on casual days when I don't want to stick out, yet still smell good. It's fresh but floral and stays on rather well.

tracysakon
tracysakon

Every woman in my family wears this fragrance...maybe a preference for certain fragrances is genetic. I layer this fragrance over its matching lotion to make it last longer.

jennyisosm
jennyisosm

This is a refreshing, light, crispy, wonderful scent. The first thing I smell is a blend of lemon, green tea, and orange peel. It smells energetic and fresh!

daliflora
daliflora

A very clean, fresh aromatic scent. I've got it from a friend several years ago in a gift set and ever since I've enjoyed the invigorating smell of Green Tea. It seems like a whisper in a green garden, in the morning, in the early summer...
Now I still use skin-care products from Elizabeth Arden which give me the hint of the Green Tea aroma. I would recommend it for lovers of fresh scents. It's also quite affordable. 3.75/5

Jhoi
Jhoi

I love this scent because it is so fresh and light, not overpowering. Its an everyday wear kind of scent, especially during the hot, summer season.

pixiecaramel
pixiecaramel

This was the first perfume I ever owned, given to me as a Christmas present from my sister.
maybe a strange choice for young girl's first perfume?
can't say I fell in love with it like I now know is possible with other fragrances.
It is a cool crisp scent. very fresh and clean.

i think i would like another bottle to take me back to those days that were so carefree and innocent!

Ouch!
Ouch!

This starts out with a whack in the face! Far too astringent and nose hair burning. It's a huge whoosh of citrus and tea with a biting sharp smell. It's overwhelming.

Having said that, if you give it a bit of time, it does turn into a somewhat interesting perfume, when I smell it close to my skin I can detect the real green elements of the blend, it smells grassy, dry and authentic. It smells different in the air though which is a shame, there is one note that is kinda ruining the overall smell it's like a very sour lemony, detergent smell. If they took that out it could before wearable.

Dryer still this perfume is bearable but only just, very distinctive. I'm trying to think of an occasion for when this would be appropriate but I can't. Maybe for a walk in the park. Definatley outside somewhere! The tea fades a bit as it dries and it becomes slightly
More flowery, still a bit pungent for my nose.

Not to bash the perfume too much but, it would be better in an oil burner or bath oil format. Sorry to all the fans of this strange juice!

Insolent
Insolent

I haven't had problems with longeveity but then I prefer it after 2-3 hours when it has mellowed and the intitial 'kick' has dissipated.

Less is more I think as it is an EDP concentrate and then I think you'll find you won't smell middle-aged. Any perfume can smell middle-aged when you put too much on.

Louw
Louw

Very distinctive fragrance that always smells nice on other people. On me, I love it at first - it's sharp and fruity and refreshing - but when it dries down there's something I find too sweet for my liking. I'll stick to admiring it on other people!

imperfect-angel
imperfect-angel

It's one of the first perfumes I tried and loved. I remember enjoy this scent a lot during my highschool years.

It's a fresh clean scent that keep me calm and relax. The lasting power is great I spray it in the morning and still can smell it in the late afternoon. The price is right too. While typing this review I started to miss it through.

bunny
bunny

Fresh but not watery, and it smells very natural. It managed to hold on to a lot of acidity without smelling citrisy. It has both simplicity and class.

CottonSpore80
CottonSpore80

Fresh, zesty, spirited.

It's a warm Summer's day and you're lying in the shade of a big lemon tree with jasmine flowers in your hair. The breeze is cool and with each breath you feel alive with the essence of nature. You sit up and sip the cup of green tea at your side. You were originally going to bring out a cold drink today (like orange juice) since it's warm weather, but you changed your mind. With each sip you appreciate life and let the gentle caress of the breeze-blown grass tickle your feet. Eventually, you stand up and wander around, seeking out the scent of your favourite carnations in your garden and rubbing the mint leaves between your fingers. The scent of the lemon tree ghosts your shirt and mingles with the taste of green tea on your tongue every time you inhale.

Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden is an affordable daytime scent for various age groups. Nothing too spectacular, it opens with a delightful burst of sharp citrus and over time becomes a soft floral with the delicate scent of green tea leaves and lingering lemon. It is crisp, clean and a little sweet, much like the breaking dawn of a Summer's day. Delicious, inoffensive and carefree.

sidewiituloh
sidewiituloh

nice & fresh smell, i think it's good to wear it on summer day or night. not long lasting but it will longer when it sprays on clothes...like it d(^^)b

Siv55

Just thought I'd add that I recently bought this again to use as room freshener (I never like actual room sprays much) as it was so cheap in discount chemist and my mum thought it smelled like sherbet. I guess she meant lemon sherbet. Someone I think mentioned that it lasts better if you spray your clothes and I've discovered it does.

Stinkylass
Stinkylass

Just thought I'd add something which might help those of us who find the fragrance of Green Tea rather short lived.

I bought the gift set recently. It was only £18.95 from a fragrance website. It contained 100ml body lotion, 100ml shower gel and 100ml eau de parfumee. I've found that if I use all three products one after the other and spray the eau de parfumee into the air then walk under it so that it lands in my hair, the fragrance lasts so much longer. I wouldn't normally advise anyone to do the above with other gift sets for more intense fragrances as the result would be overpowering I think. For this fragrance however, it works.

Worth trying if you love the scent but dislike its lack of longevity.

pugnose
pugnose

Oh my, I have an electronic soap dispenser. I put the Lysol Green Tea and Ginger refill soap in and yes, it smells EXACTLY like Arden's Green Tea parfum. Where do scents come from? Some shampoo and soap makers should bottle their scents and sell them as parfume. And yes, jack the cost way up.

Siv55

Really lovely fresh summery skin scent. Perfect. Similar to Eau Torride.
Green Tea one of the few ranges where I like every flanker as well :)

Rosellini-in-love
Rosellini-in-love

This is beautifully fresh, but not really cold fresh. Some how green tea manages to maintain a warmish quality. It's great for spritzing on after a shower. It doesn't last long but considering the price that doesn't really matter.

i really love this. its light and fresh and you can really smell the tea note, at first. unfortunately it dosen't last very well on my skin. in about an hr. i can barely smell anything. too bad, because i like this a lot.

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

A very clean an unoffensive scent, for me it's like the summer version of sunflowers. It's very pleasent, nothing special but easy to wear dayly and nice. It doesn't last too long but it's very cheap so you can spray it generosly;)

glamrose
glamrose

My best friend gave this to me as a present. Green tea is genuinely bottled and its aroma is invigorating.
Sadly, my body does not like it. It turns sour on me. Certainly, citrus scents are not for me.
I would recommend this on people who do not sweat a lot. Good for indoor/office wear.

fifaatm
fifaatm

a safe, significant, fresh perfume for a newbie :) infact this is my newbie perfume years ago. and the scent is quite significant, you can tell when other people wear this perfume.

LaPetite
LaPetite

This scent doesn't lie , it DOES smell like green tea ! So much that you would be willing to drink it !
A great perfume for everyday use , like working or after sports . Fits every age .

Kreen
Kreen

An invogorating scent, great for day wear. I would wear this more for the sheer pleasure of smelling it on myself, than for anyone else's benefit.

Marvella
Marvella

I'm a bit confused.There are so many ingredients in this one,but most of them aren't noticeable.Or maybe I've lost my sense of smell.It's very weak,sweeted,lemon green tea.Nothing special IMO.
I suppose that Lemon Ice Tea has better sillage and longevity.Definitely,it's not my cup of tea.

ChemistRhi
ChemistRhi

I had this for V-Day, really like it, it's very refreshing and clean, layering it with the lotion and shower gel so it should last a good few hours.

I don't think it smells old fashioned at all. The sales assistant didn't want to sell it to my GF for some reason, probably just because of the brand i don't know but I'm glad she did buy it because it's lovely.

Like a sweet green tea with a few added extras :) nice

Blackstar1957
Blackstar1957

i admire this fragrnce so much.. its smells exactly like green tea..and its really fresh... this fragrance makes me smile..

the only downside is that it does not last very long. so u have to reapply .. but the price is so cheap that i could but it over and over again..

highly recommended

9.7/10

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Absolutely uplifting. Was having a frustrating day and needed a pick-me-up, so prescribed Green Tea for myself.

The effect is like pausing for a cup of warm, lightly sweetened tea... in an open clearing of a lush ferny rainforest, by a waterfall illuminated with late afternoon sunshine of course.

I don't smell mint like many have noted, but I sense its cleansing presence. And the green tea lingers ever so purely. The sweet warmth does give the sharply bright tea and bergamot an airy Oriental feel too--a refreshingly uncommon balance.

Calming, yet positively synergistic at the same time. It's like taking that 'spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down' when you have too much to do. I reapply as needed as the effect is gone within a couple of hours. One of my most favorite.

movs
movs

Green tea at its very best.
As already mentioned in a lot of reviews this is an almost linear tea scent. It only changes from fresh citrus and light musk to tea with just a touch of mint. This transformation happens rather quickly and what lingers till the end is pure tea.
I don’t really detect any other notes than those already mentioned but this really doesn’t bother me as the tea note is so soothing and at the same time refreshing.
Unfortunately it’s also an extremely weak perfume that fades away very quickly.

There’s nothing really remarkable about this scent, it’s just so nice and very pleasing to the nose. I find it hard to believe that anyone would really dislike this nice calming perfume.

In 3 words: SOOTHING - VOLATILE - TEA

shaiya
shaiya

perfect for everyday use, it's clean, fresh, nice, soft, simple, extraordinary, comfortable and gorgeous..
very nice scent to make your day brighter :)

mimsko
mimsko

Not a favorite, indeed, but a must have for sure. A clean, refreshing fragrance for the hot summer days, when I personally can't stand any other perfume on my skin. (Having in mind, that I'm a succer for sweet, candy fragrances in any other season...). In this one I just love the citrus note, so cooling. And everybody around me loves it too.

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

I love to sniff this from the bottle. I adored it for a long time, but when I finally got my hands on it, I found I couldn't carry it very well. It didn't smell the same on me as it had on others. So, now I have a gigantic untouched bottle and a 1/2 empty mini, neither of which get much play...
On me, the lemon and rhubarb punch me in the face straight away, and it holds that sour note for a little too long. Then it opens up to the mint, the bergamot, and the florals. It just stays pretty heavy on me for a long time before it settles into the crisp freshness that I love about it (in the bottle). I still wear it, occasionally, because it does smell nice...but it's not really what I'd hoped it would be.

Intan Aprilia Ibrahim
Intan Aprilia Ibrahim

this parfume is my second favorite parfume :p
I like its freshness and the smell of the green tea relaxed me out.
Recommended to use EVERYDAY EVERYTIME :p

Faith17
Faith17

Green tea, white tea, any tea - great element in your perfume. This one is very fresh and clean and has a unique scent that is unforgettable - once you've discovered it you would always remember what it smells like and would recognize it on anyone who's got it on. Great for wearing to work - subtle enough.

mmizy
mmizy

This is by no means a life changing scent. It is exactly what it is called an iced green tea scent with lemon zest and mint and a hit of seltzer water. I do like it though. Its a non offensive perfect for an office setting or as a starter perfume for a non perfume wearer. No lasting power.

EA Green Tea has a very true tea note surrounded with more greens and some sparkling citruses; and though there are other green tea scents I like alot more, you have to give the old girl credit-this is very refreshing and very well done...

This list of notes blew me away when I first read it...How can so many notes smell so "linear" and simple? The mint, sure and the citruses, definitely! But rhubarb? I detect nothing even slightly sour or vegtal; at least at first. The GT Intense is my favorite; and it has fewer notes than this does (just more of each of them, I guess!). The heart does have a slight floral scent, and the moss I can clearly detect (though more at the end). Carnations are dry and slightly sharp...this is smooth and lush-so they must just fill in the gaps, or extend the scent beyond its drying...The drydown (as one member already said) really shines long after applying it. The celery seeds are very green and also aromatic and make this even greener, but still light and fresh. Cloves and caraway, add a subtle warmth and delightful hint of spices and the green tea-it is so very genuine that I would like to drink this (if it weren't for the SD Alcohol 40-B!). I do not really get the oriental feel of amber, or that much musk; what is more oriental than green tea? This is much more than only green tea and a very savory scent reminiscient of late spring or summer...

Sillage: close then fair
Longevity: interesting...
Overall: 3/5

There are many other green tea scents I like better (Bvlgari's Eau parfumee au The Verte Extreme', for example) but, this is the only one that is as complex in its simplicity and still utterly charming, yet does not try to be anything other than what it really is...delicious!

shonuff1968
shonuff1968

I tried this scent on my arm while in a store. I honestly didn't (and don't) like it when I first put it on. I smelled too much of the "tea" scent. BUT after it had been on for awhile... the smell was AMAZING. I kept trying to figure out what I was smelling that smelled so good. I finally figured out it was the perfume I had sprayed hours earlier. I went back the next morning and bought it!

evelyn.www
evelyn.www

On my skin It wasn't citrusy, I felt a linear arome, green tea with a hint of mint and a bit sweet.

Refreshing, yet not very common even with this simplicity. I wouldn't use it in any special occasion, I don't know why but it doesn't make me feel remarkable, but it's very light, soft and nothing crispy, at least on me.
It's very worthy for the price, smell clean and nothing cheap.

Maybe it would go great in a very hot day, when you can't put anything stronger that you'd have a headache.

missan
missan

I bought this just for fun, quite nice, flowery and a hint of tea. On the border of being unisex. I do not find it especially fresh though. A long lasting jasmine note. Well it´s fresher than Grey Flannel.

dial800whocares
dial800whocares

I just bought this from TJMAXX because I got a 3.3 oz bottle of it for 15 bucks and figured green tea might be a good scent for the blistering weather of south florida.

it is for SURE a green tea scent. I could smell the tea from top to bottom, but it was cut with lemons and mint. I didnt really catch any of the floral notes listed.

This is a refreshing scent for sure and while I wouldnt swoon over it I can see myself reaching for it when I am just having a lazy day or running around town in the blistering heat.

janudy
janudy

This is a great summer scent--not too light or sweet, not too citrusy, doesn't sour when you sweat. It's refreshing and cooling and I break this baby out on the 90 degree days of summer and I don't want to wear something overwhelming. The only problem is that it doesn't last long, but it's so inexpensive that you don't feel bad re-applying.

sunshineandroses

It could be for any age group. Sometimes a simple, light fragrance like Green Tea IS favored by ladies over 65 and you might see them buying this at the Elizabeth Arden counter .
However, that doesn't mean the rest of us can't wear it and enjoy it. It's a good summer scent that doesn't smell like skank in the heat.

sunshineandroses

This is a good July fragrance when it's just too hot for a real perfume. No, it doesn't last too long but it doesn't ferment on you during the day either. It just smells like tea with a little this and that mixed in and no heavy notes .
A spray after your morning shower is nice on a hot summer day. It fades by the time the temp is 100 in the afternoon. This might be good for someone who doesn't care for real heavy perfume. Also the price is not that bad compared to other fragrances.

elusivek
elusivek

At first spray I get the overwhelming tea, I thought oh boy, too much. Then it mellows and I get the lemon & sweetness and it settles in to a delicate floral w the tea background (I don't get the mint or spices). I have to agree that it cycles very quickly and has almost no lasting power. Pleasant and unobtrusive perfect for summer days and vacations imo.

Nemia
Nemia

One of my staples. You can't go wrong with this one. On a hot summer day, nothing is more refreshing than this unobtrusive scent of freshness. Tart at first, it calms down to a lovely young and fresh whiff of - you guessed it, green tea.

I use it all the time and gave it as present to my mother. You have to know my mother hates perfume and never uses it. But when I wore Green Tea, she said: oh that's lovely! this is a perfume even I would like to have! So I brought her a bottle when I visited her next time. Don't know whether she really uses it ;-) but hey, it charmed my mother!

It is not a perfume to turn peoples' heads. It's a scent that makes people want to be in your presence because it's so fresh and lovely. Like a cool freshly laundered and pressed linen dress that exudes impeccable freshness when everybody else is sweaty and sticky.

I live in a hot climate so this is ideal for me. In a cooler climate or winter? Not so much.

brickbird
brickbird

this is one of the perfumes that I like a lot. it is one that I never get bored with. It makes me feel comfortable. It is very much like spring and nature. it is very good for every day wear, good for the office, for hot days, clean and pure. Smells as it looks like :)

JenAirz
JenAirz

My mom got this as a gift 6 years ago but she didn't like it and she knew I wanted it so she gave it to me. I had this when I used to work in a province where the weather is cold, and there are plants and trees everywhere. I liked wearing it there 'coz it made me feel like one with nature. Now that I work in the city where it's hot and humid, I really miss this perfume, especially when I want to feel fresh and like as if I am in a garden.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I got this as a cast-off regift. I almost don't like it but it is intriguing. It is terrific to cover up any less than wholesome smells which might be lurking around your person after a hard night on the sauce.

mrparfum
mrparfum

the only perfume i wanted real bad!! after ordering and waiting 3 week it was finally available at a dept. store.. well must say the fragrance was worth waiting for!!
at the first time i smelled it tremendous freshness blasted into my nose! well.. slowly the real citrus and sweet thing started invading my nose.. wow! a great experience must say! well according to me its great for summer due to its freshness, all the other components like tea, amber clove etc. are mixed in correct proportions that enhances the smell!!. the only thing i dint like is that it only stays for 2-3hours :(

Most of all I feel the green tea note and the lemon note in this fragrance. Light and fresh, but sweet enough. The green tea note is one of my unfavorite notes, especially I don't like green tea with sweetness. That is why I don't like this fragrance. But my mom likes to use it sometimes as a summer fragrance. Luckily for me her bottle of it is almost empty:)

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

I am absolutely INLOVE with this!!!!! Its SO clean and sweet and citrusy all at the same time! It makes me happy and its so relaxing! I love almost all of the elizabeth arden frags, this one is perfect for those cool summer days when its raining but sunny out at the same time : )))

**Edit**
I noticed this doesnt have a too much lasting power but it helps A LOT if you spray about 2 squirts on you and then a squirt or two on your shirt : ))) <3

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

I bought Green Tea a long time ago & after wearing it once, it sat in the cupboard unused for years. I had started to collect more fragrances & it was left behind.

One day, I was feeling pretty awful & wanted to wear perfume to cheer myself up.

I decided Green Tea might be something soft & not too strong (hopefully it wouldn't add to my headache). I found that it made me feel a bit better!

Since then, I still don't use it a lot however I use Green Tea when I'm feeling sick, or down. I guess it's a little like aromatherapy. It helps me feel a bit better & lifts my mood.

swenada
swenada

I got this as a gift and wore it twice. I did not really like it but I decided to give it away after being told by complete strangers that the fragrance I was wearing did not suit me. People can be rude!!! One person even said it's a scent for old ladies and it really doesn't suit me. He tried to be pleasant but either way I felt bad and rushed home to wash it off.

I had one insult the first time I wore it followed by 2 insults the second time...this was enough and I never wore it again.

But it really was not my type of fragrance anyway...I like floral citrus

donna77
donna77

it`s a very fresh and clean smell. i love it. it`s excellent for hot summer days.it makes me feel full of energy and optimistic. it must be the green tea!!!

Sillykelly
Sillykelly

Verdict is still out on this one for me. I'm waiting for warm weather to see if this pans out to be a crisp clean scent that I reach for on hot sticky days. It's unusual, but I think I may end up liking, not loving, this one.

aromaminx
aromaminx

a fragrance for those 'hot sticky' summer days and nights.as mentioned herein many other reviews one needs to SWIM in it for the smell to last longer than an hour!!!!

midsummer
midsummer

This was the first perfume I ever purchased (in one of the shockingly inexpensive gift sets you can find after the holidays).

I find this to be a sweet, young refreshing scent. It isn't terribly deep or sophisticated - but at age 20, it felt completely appropriate to wear. I still really like it during hot and sticky summer weather. I highly recommend getting the mini bottle for travel as well. You can take it through airport security!

Ivy
Ivy

I love this one! It is clean, fresh and citrusy. It makes me think of spring. The lasting power is not that great, and I keep a small bottle in my purse so I can reapply throughout the day.

Marisa36
Marisa36

Lovely scent for when you're just out the shower and pottering around the house. Unfortunately the staying power isn't great, but to me this is a very comforting fragrance and makes me feel "at peace" with myself and the world. Good one! Great for spring.

Sissi
Sissi

I love a hot cup of Green Tea but for this scent I tried to love it but there's something in this Fragrance
makes it sour it can be overpowering at
times. i think it's the water notes
is in it or the celery seeds in it.
This is not my favorite perfumes.
but it's in my like it list in my perfume Wardrobe. But I love the minty green color of the bottle.

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

Bought this one along with Yves Rocher's Green Tea scent. I'm curious to know which one lasts longer. I tend to prefer the notes of this one - especially rhubarb, the citruses and the spices. But so far I cannot experience good lasting power or sillage. Maybe in the long run...

Andi Clark
Andi Clark

There are two perfumes I've always had on hand since Sophomore year in High School, one is Chanel N5, the other is Elizabeth Arden Green Tea. This scent never disappoints and, when I'm looking for a refreshing light aura, I reach for this. This is another perfume that I class more in the area of a body mist as I generally spray it on my clothes or in my hair to maximize its longevity and as it is rather economical in comparison to many scents. This is citrus without the sour and clean without the acidic migraine. The sweetness of it makes it more attractive than some of its citrus brethren as it balances perfectly on the scale between sweet and tart. The green tea note is highlighted by this balance of the scales as everyone who has ever let a cup of hot green tea waft to their nostrils, that green tea is a balance of bitter and spicy. Therefore, this scent runs the gambit, covering bitter to sweet to sour to salty- balancing each in-turn and reflecting fresh sunlit warmth. It is tangy enough to have personality without whacking you over the head with it.

waking
waking

One of my favorite perfumes among the last 10 years. Sometimes the scent is too bland but if you use more than normal, the scent can be kept. I like the scent in the rain, in summer.Oriental style, fit for quite ladies.

guest_bintangiman
guest_bintangiman

I was in love with this perfume back to 2000. I am in love with Moschino 'I love love' now, but still I use 'Green Tea' occasionally. this one is a safe staple for me. Nice one

arxsyn
arxsyn

I bought a set: set of 2 @30ml each, one for my mother as a gift and one for myself.

My mom never buys perfume and isn't into makeup so when I see that she's used even half the bottle, I consider this a feat in itself. It's pretty, pleasant, uplifting, and uncomplicated. It's very safe and inoffensive. The scent has ok longevity if you buy a new bottle that hasn't been sitting on a retail shelf too long. If you're an unlucky buyer who inadvertently bought old stock, the scent will not last!

I noticed that Arden Beauty have different versions of this scent and I would like to try them. Who knows, maybe the longevity of the scent might be improved in these flankers? On the flipside, even if you spray copious amounts of the frag on skin, it never gets overbearing and it always stays pleasant. And I do mean always.

alice arg
alice arg

"Green Tea de Elizabeth Arden es una fragancia aromática de cítricos para las mujeres. El té verde se puso en marcha en 1999. La nariz detrás de esta fragancia es Francis Kurkdjian. Las notas superiores son el ruibarbo, la menta, la cáscara de naranja, bergamota y limón; notas medias son clavel, almizcle, jazmín, ámbar y musgo de roble blanco, notas de fondo son la alcaravea, ámbar, almizcle, té verde, jazmín, clavo, musgo de roble y semillas de apio."

Russian
Russian

I used to own a 1oz bottle with some few drops left there that I wasn't using at all.I did like this fragrance,but I felt like it didn't match my mood in order to wear it.Once,my mother came to my house and had the chance to smell it.She liked it by an instant!She was so surprised by the smell and didn't understand why I wasn't using it.
I immediatly ordered a 3.4 oz bottle for her,she is using it everyday,being absolutely in love with this.
Someone here stated that he/she didn't felt the mint note.I have to disagree with that.You can definetly feel the mint in the top notes.Too bad that the citrusy smell is so powerfull,that the mint one fades away quickly.
In conclusion,Green Tea is a fragrance that can be worn by people of any age and probably would match all tastes,as I have a lot of friends that are in love with it.
I am honestly thinking of ordering a second 3.4 oz bottle for myself now :)

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

Several friends of mine recommended Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden as a perfume you can give to anyone and please them. I took their advice and got a gift set for my girlfriend. The set contained a sample mini which I tried for myself.

I sprayed a first spritz from a new bottle on my hand... and got scared of a synthetic citrusy smell. Oh no, I thought, oh no.

But in a moment the synthetic smell was gone, and I started smelling some sweet and natural citrus. Candied orange peel. No mint, and I was a little disappointed by that since I was really looking forward to that note. I was still not sure that I like the smell, but it started to develop. After candied orange peel I started to smell something more herbal. My husband described it as green tea with jasmine. There's also a very faint amber note and a certain warmth in the smell, and I suspect that this is the way I experience musk.

The perfume doesn't seem to stay forever, and it runs its cycle from the top to the base pretty fast on me, and it can be a disappointment...

... but I can envision myself in a perfume free work environment, wearing this scent close to my skin as if it was my intimate secret, getting outside with a full bottle in my purse to renew it, enjoy the brief candied peel start and get back in several minutes when the scent gets into its subdued grown up self.

But for now I'll have a mini, I work from home anyway.

guest_Kastanien
guest_Kastanien

I think I was one of the first ones who bought this scent many many years ago. The thing is - DID ANYONE NOTICE?? - that E.Arden must have changed the scent of this perfume. It was one of my alltime favorite scents, and now I hate it because they changed the ingredients. It smells like cheap citrus cleaning detergent. I just sold my two full (!) bottles on the internet. I don't understand why they stopped producing the original Green Tea from 10 (?) years ago. What a shame.

Philyra
Philyra

Citrus aromatic is one of my all time favourite groups, and this one is no exception. I'm actually surprised to see there is rhubarb in the notes, because I detest it!, but thankfully I don't notice it. I guess the good combination of all the citruses, herbs and flowers make it in the end a well balanced perfume. I find it to be a really refreshing and clean summer fragrance. I agree the lasting power could be a bit better, but at that price who is worried about reaplying it? The matching bath & body line are worth trying, they are really good.

Tala
Tala

I don't know why anyone would wear this. And believe me I have tried. Flat.. no depth and very sour. Not in a good way. A bitter sour! And the lasting power is zero. You might as well spray your self with 4711 and you will smell better too.
Wasn't for me. I need more spice, more woods and more greens+tiny bit of sweetness.

Starts out as a dry tea scent that very nearly duplicates green tea, but it fades into a strong jasmine floral with mint notes. Whatever tea notes it had at the start are overpowered by the white floral body. It's pretty, but it's nothing like green tea in the end.

medusasinmi
medusasinmi

This perfume is wonderful! With it's light and airy s scent of citrus & green tea, I love it! It also has amazing staying power. I sprayed it on at ten in the morning and it's four in the afternoon and I can still smell it!

borntobepurple
borntobepurple

I love anything to do with Green Tea , Its a fresh, leafy, citrusy. What I like best about is ..that this perfume is simple. Its not complex like other scents. It doesnt change lot on skin, though it doesnt last long at all. Its really mild and good change other scents. I love wearing it on hot day. Rarely other ppl can smell it off me, but I love the smell . Wish I can get Hand on hand cream. Do give it a try, & its good everyday smell and Its really affordable .... :)

mandi
mandi

this is an indiscribably horrendous fragrance. it never fails to give me a headache. i agree with trueperfumelover i would pick an avon fragrance overthis anytime.

brightelena
brightelena

One of the best. It will not offend anyone, and it smells nice and fresh, and kind of sweet. I definitely loved it. Green tea lotion when applied smells even better. I like better lotion that the actual fragrance. It's lovely.

sharyssa
sharyssa

Although the lasting power sucks this is a very nice scent.I smelled a green tea candle the other day that reminded me of this and I want a bottle now but I already know that lightweight it is a waste of money because it is like a body spray!

guest_Darling
guest_Darling

I like it a lot. It's just one of them perfumes you put on, and feel a relieving breeze sort of thing. Doesnt last long at all : /
I think it is very suitable in spring.

MoietToi
MoietToi

This is another one of my Grandmas fragrances. It smells really nice actually very fresh and clean and it really reminds me of Grandma in so many ways. I tried it on myself and it was very mild and quiet soft. I think it's totally okay to be honest.

Malegria
Malegria

I don`t like it and I cannot fully understand why.It has some metallic note that I dislike on myself and the others.
I always wanted to like it, cause I love tea scents, and the price is great, but it is just not for me.

WardrobeMistress
WardrobeMistress

Mmm mmmm mmmm Green Tea ! I wore this some years ago and had forgotten all about it until I had a rather generous squirt in the drugstore today.

God it's good! The complete antithesis of the complex, warm oriental spice scents that I usually favour. It's wonderfully crisp and clean, just perfect for a sweltering summer's day. At the risk of sounding like a panty-liner advertisement it really does give you that shower-fresh feeling !

It's not complicated, for me it doesn't develop through the head, heart and base notes. It really is like a cup of green tea. I get a little bit of bitter-sweet rhubarby-caraway and maybe a teeny trace of sweet honeyed jasmine, but it's much simpler than the listed notes suggest. Those of you in the UK may remember a sparkling herbal non - alcoholic drink called Aqua Libra, and this is it in fragrance form.

This is like a jug of iced Pimm's and lemonade, with slices of cucumber, lemon and sprigs of mint bobbling about on top.

Green Tea is a simple pleasure, as the best things in life often are. Bravo Elizabeth Arden !

angiyeo
angiyeo

One of my favorites since I started using it in my 20s. I believe it was one of my first green notes perfume and it became my staple for the longest time!

From time to time, I still use it! Very fresh & clean scent!

delo4ya
delo4ya

One of my favorites! Especially when the weather starts to warm up and nature is green. It's light, fresh, and classy. Great for young women and women who are young at heart!

guest_rynryn
guest_rynryn

This fragrance is fresh; light; pleasant and refreshing scent. But sad to sad, this fragrance is not very distincting and lasting power on me is almost nil. I agree with Montie_M. The holding power is very weak hence i've got to keep a full bottle in my bag. It is silly to carry a full bottle of it everywhere.=(

Leni
Leni

Definitely one of my favorites for the summer. Fresh and citrussy. Some people here say it doesn't last ... well I can't agree on that. I can even smell it myself after a couple of hours.

I was just really disappointed with my last Green Tea purchase. For some reason the last bottle smelled really different than the other ones I've had so far, even though it was the exact same bottle. Not sure if they changed some of the original ingredients. I liked the former version a lot better.

Lubaska
Lubaska

Who is looking for a light summer scent, she can try this one. It is simple, but refreshing. Not lasting enough, you need use it several times a day. Green tones with citrus dominating.

alicektn
alicektn

Lovely, soothing,subtle smell. A combination of tea, herbal and flower notes. Ideal for summer (although I can see my self using all my 1 oz bottle up before summer)! I just wish it had more lasting power...

guest_\'cai
guest_\'cai

One of my all time faves..Right at the top with Clinique happy and DOlce and Gabbana. It smells so clean, invigorating, and fresh! one of the few scents that don't give me an asthma attack or triggers my allergic rhinosinusitis. :)

Eros
Eros

All (positive) comments here are true. I have nothing to add.
But the lasting power only 2 hours - while the price/vol is so low, and 10ml/0.33 oz spray is so nice and comfortable, that You can bear it all day with you.
By the way, when you americans finally switch to normal metric system ?

ineedavktion
ineedavktion

I have tried this scent several different times and still I get nothing. It is clean smelling and fresh, but just not to fall in love with. It came with a set of minis I bought and have to say, green tea will never be worn and I'll probably give it away.

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

This perfume was one of my gateway scents between my light bodyspray-only days and now. It is a watery, refreshing scent- kind of a lighter, less intense L'eau d'Issey (which I absolutely love because it IS intense). It's only drawback is its fleeting nature- it simply does not have any staying power on me whatsoever. What a shame.

tangledvines
tangledvines

I spritzed this on in the store today and thought it was a very nice and unique scent, but I wasn't sure I wanted to smell like minty green tea, so I went along my way to sample other perfumes and ended up deciding to pass on buying it. It turns out it was a wise choice for me because 20 mins after applying it on my wrist the scent vanished entirely.

K_Virtue
K_Virtue

To me, the scent is very crisp and fresh. Luved 2 spray it on after showering. I extremely luved the cream/lotion 4 it as well. Just applied it and I didn't need 2 use the perfume. It's like an "everyday" "anywhere" type scent....

Montie_M
Montie_M

I believe it's one of the best perfume around, esp for tropical weather. It's sweet but not that sweet, sharp but fresh, a mix of true tea scent and mint. However, it turned into beautiful jasmine and sexy musk later on.
Unfortunately, it really doesn't last long, only 2 hrs then it wears off. Thus, I always bring full bottle EVERYWHERE (I must look silly, then).

The good thing is the fresh aroma is suitable for both hot & raining season. And, surely it can cover almost any other unwanted smell (weird food aroma, polluted street, sweat :-)).

It is best used during summer holiday.

fwyse
fwyse

I used to love this, but found it later to be too sweet in it's scent.
I have switched to Elizabeth Arden's After Five and Estee Lauder's Beyond Paradise and like both enormously for everyday wear.
My boyfriend likes the scent of Beyond Paradise on me.

perryforever
perryforever

I wear this perfume for college or everyday wear. As others have commented it does not last very long. I have not tried layering it with a matching mosturiser, maybe this would help. I love the clean fresh beginning and it uplifts me if I feel down.

kurisu
kurisu

This is my very 1st perfume!It's fresh ,easy to use and safe for every one.But it doesn't last long.I like the smell ,but right now,there have a lot of "fresh-smell" perfume in the market,so this green tea is too plain for me.Maybe it's because of my chemistry,I think an opening is a little bit too sharp.

Teolinda
Teolinda

Green tea smells like an early summermorning walking the dog. it´s a light and absolutely wonderful scent that make me feel comfortable and happy and it stays on me and my clothes for hours.
Very nice fragrance to wear at school or work.

rieuse
rieuse

this one is very suitable for office if your colleagues complain for heavy scents. it's also a best "treat" in hot summer days. though the stayng power is very poor: with my chemistry it didn't last longer than an hour.

Passionflower
Passionflower

This one is great, it's indeed a very nice summer perfume for every day. I just find I hardly wear it because it wears off so quickly. Shame.

indigo.smile
indigo.smile

I think it's strong, fresh yet sweet and heavy..My country is summer all the time. So, having this one is a welldone..

baiba_pukite
baiba_pukite

Light, green, feminine, vital... Absolutely gorgeous! Love it!

amanda
amanda

i like it its the best citrus aromatic scent i know. its fresh, cool, light and feminine, after the drydown on me come out the floral , but its not a floral scent

jeca
jeca

Oh yes, it is fresh and sweet a bit, sweeter than green tea Bvlgari.

elgab89
elgab89

This is a summer perfume. It is fresh and citrusy, great for those high heat days in the city, or great for travel. It is a scent I would use on a plane, as it is not heavy or oriental. Daytime also.

2007

Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden 3.67 out of 5 based on 2241 ratings and 323 user reviews

Green Tea Mini by Elizabeth Arden, .12 oz Mini EDP for Women
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honeysuckle Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honeysuckle Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Gift Set 3.3oz
Green Tea Gift Set by Elizabeth Arden Gift Set for Women Includes 3.3 oz Scent Spray 3.3 Body Lotion
Perfume WorldWide
Green Tea
Green Tea
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Yuzu Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Yuzu Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
GREEN TEA for WOMEN by Elizabeth Arden SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ HONEY DROPS BODY CREAM 3.3 OZ SHOWER GEL 3.3 OZ ECO-FRIENDLY COSMETIC BAG
drugstore.com
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Gift Set for Women, 3 Piece, 1 set
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Gift Set for Women, 3 Piece, 1 set
Gift Set 3.3oz
Green Tea Gift Set by Elizabeth Arden Gift Set for Women Includes 3.3 oz Scent Spray 3.3 oz Body Lotion 3.3 oz Bath and Shower Gel
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Summer Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Gift Set 53 VALUE! , 1 ea
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Gift Set 53 VALUE! , 1 ea
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Spring Gift Set 54 VALUE! , 1 ea
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Spring Gift Set 54 VALUE! , 1 ea

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.