Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Green Tea Camellia Elizabeth Arden for women

Green Tea Camellia Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

Green Tea Camellia Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

The Green Tea collection starts with the first fragrance - Green Tea from 1999 and has added numerous editions so far, such as: Green Tea Lotus, Green Tea Lavender, Green Tea Revitalize, Green Tea Exotic etc.

The latest edition will calm you down with exotic tea notes decorated and refreshed with camellia flowers. It was inspired by ikebana, ancient Japanese art of arranging flowers and reveals the floral camellia scent which opens petal by petal as the scent develops.

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Camellia bestows such aromas as bergamot, yuzu, lemon and green tea, adding accords of Chinese camellia, white peony, magnolia, jasmine, mandarin blossom and fruity plum nuance, resting on a base composed of musk, birch, moss and sweet spices.

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Camellia is available as 50ml EDT and 100ml EDT. Green Tea Camellia was launched in 2011.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Yuzu Caraway Rhubarb Orange

Jasmine Peony Camelia Mandarin Blossom Magnolia Plum Mint Tea Cloves Fennel Celery Seeds

Musk Spices Birch oak moss Amber

Green Tea Camellia Fragrance Reviews

cityangel
cityangel

This was a little disappointment for me, I had a big hope for this perfume but it's a more masculine cheap cologne for my nose. I prefer original GT...

Boston2013
Boston2013

Light, airy but creamy floral. It's really pretty and very soothing to wear. The silage is fantastic and what I adore about this is that it gets more "creamy" as the hours go by. It's just lovely and is my favorite of all the Green Tea perfumes. I hope that Elizabeth Arden will never discontinue it.

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

When faced with a line-up of 5 of the EA Green Tea line what would you do? Well I was intrigued by the idea of the scent of camellia (our garden has always had a camellia or three but they have all been unscented).
I was so stunned by what I actually got. The sparkling citrus opening is fresh but not harsh. Then after a few minutes the soft floral notes come through.
It's sheer and subtle and perfect for a pick-me-up on a hot humid day.
Edit: it may be less tea-y than the others I have sniffed but I actually prefer it that way.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

Got this as part of a 4pc Green Tea mini set for Christmas (great for traveling) and brought it with me to Hawaii on vacation (can't wear such light scents at home when it's -40 out).

I'd say this definitely smells less lemony than the original Green Tea, and most of the citrus and tea have been replaced with a light breezy floral.

I'm not a big floral person, most give me a headache, but this just smells like a really fresh shampoo or bodywash, and is great for warm weather. Makes you smell fresh and clean.

lalalovesroses
lalalovesroses

Very fresh and very aquatic and citrusy. I would best describe this perfume as iced lemon tea. Very innocent and best suited to the relaxed laid-back girl in spring and summer. Go for this if you are looking for something refreshing!

Michaelia531
Michaelia531

I cannot tell the difference between this one and Green tea Exotic. This one is pretty similar to Exotic one. Anyway, they are all refresh .

loonad
loonad

bought it in south africa-not available in mauritius-found its place in my summer fragrances' collection.light and lovely perfume.

narimah.hussin
narimah.hussin

my sis got this perfume free from contest.so i try use it.seriously its not my type of perfume.after a few hours,the smell is stink.its doesn't smell like green tea at all.sorry elizabeth arden.

PerfumedPrincess
PerfumedPrincess

Oh wow! Green tea and camellia-what a fabulous idea. The perfume begins on the classic EA Green Tea opening, within a few minutes the yuzu emerges and makes it a bit sweeter and sparkling.

Within about 15 minutes the camellia appears bringing in a clean and creamy floral arrangement. The musk and woody notes are whisper light, but present. The fragrance does have good projection and lasted around 6 hours without having to reapply. One of my favorites of the Green Tea line. Rating 8 out of 10. Suitable for office, casual, spring and summer wear.

RosaMilena
RosaMilena

Extraordinarily clean and smooth citrus aromatic! Absolutely perfect for sweltering heat and humidity. A sparkling opening of fresh citric purity embraced by an elegantly light and smooth green tea accord folds out like an elegant origami crane into an exquisitely blended heart of camellia, white peony, magnolia, clean jasmine, and mandarin blossom. A tantalizingly fine base of delicate spices, woods, moss, and white musk sustains this balanced composition which leaves wispy tendrils of zen-like tea ceremony freshness in its trail. No acridity, bitterness, or overdone sourness here to spoil the perfect serenity. Tranquil, uncluttered summer refinement.

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

OMG I love love love this its crisp unique refreshing yet elegant.I am loving this so much must get this soon.A Swedish magazine rated it with 5 stars a FBW must have for me.

pw
pw

refreshing scent i wear it all the time

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

it really smells like camellia, I think that camellia is the only one note which I can smell, but it is not rich and luxurious, it is cheap camellia scent from drug store

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

sounds nice, must have it

TheGorgon
TheGorgon

Oh finally you got this one in the database! I've had the chance (and luck) to try it at the airport just the other day!I love all the green tea line, and this one is just amazing! Starts fresh and then becomes such a soft, slightly sweet, floral! And it seemed to last longer than any other EA green teas! My second favourite after the green tea tropical. I'm gonna get it next time i fly back, the price is very affordable as well!

Green Tea Camellia by Elizabeth Arden 3.75 out of 5 based on 104 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Camellia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Camellia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Green Tea Camellia by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Green Tea Camellia by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.