Designers » D E » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Green Tea Cherry Blossom Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

ozonic
Green Tea Cherry Blossom Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

Elizabeth Arden celebrates cherry blossom with her new fragrance of the Green Tea collection. Sakura or cherry blossom inspired designers of the collection to launch a new edition of the Green Tea collection this spring. Name of the fragrance is Green Tea Cherry Blossom and brings a romantic composition created of luminous citruses, tea notes, cherry blossom and tree, enriched with woody warmth and sensuality.

Top notes of the new Elizabeth Arden fragrance Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom will win you over with sparkling and luminous accords of lemon and bergamot. Its refreshing drops are combined with green tea vapor to announce delicate cherry blossom mixed with fine notes of green tea leaves. A base incorporates woody notes of birch tree intertwining with angelica and moss.

The fragrance was launched in 2012 and is available in a flacon characteristic of Green Tea edition. It is colored in pink and decorated with white cherry blossom. The fragrance can be obtained as 50ml and 100ml EDT.

Bergamot Lemon Tangerine Petitgrain Green Tea Sweet Almond

Tea Cherry Blossom Plum Apricot Peony

Birch Oakmoss Musk Heliotrope White Lily

Cherry Blossom

Green Tea Cherry Blossom Fragrance Reviews

AllieT
AllieT

The result of buying from the internet being unable to smell it! I liked the original Green Tea (although it doesn't last long) and thought this would be nice ... WRONG! I think it smells totally synthetic and like cheap sweets. Still not through my bottle of 2 years as just smells so awful. Keeping by the bath now as a quick spray on after showering/bathing.Will never get another bottle!

cmlee22
cmlee22

I like it! Always liked the original but got this in a swap and like it even more! :)

SundayMorning
SundayMorning

I thought that i would enjoy this.
I like green tea smell & i like cherry blossom. Sprayed some on my wrist, and something was already missing.... But sometimes your so sure that the scent WILL somehow expand itself, so i bought it.

But it just zZzzzzzZzz.....
Turned sour, cold and very ozonic superfast. After two hours, the same. This wouldnt even do for roomspray. Not for me!
Will return it tomorrow.

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

So soapy :(

Centsless
Centsless

The tea smells very nice at first spray, even clearer than the original, so I was excited...at first! Then 3 minutes later... hay. I grew up playing in hay bales and find it pleasant. But not really what I was hoping to smell like.

I think it's the birch that just does not fit in for me, and perhaps it's my skin that is amplifying it, but it appears others have had the hay note too. Oh well, I will keep trying other GT scents :)

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

seriously who wants to smell like tea? i thougt about buying this perfume since ilike cherry and i can find it cheap for a big bottle, but i smelled it in a perfumestore and it is very little cherry blossom and mostly tea. whats the deal with tea? i know theres green tea, green tea tropical, exotic,etc . it would be fine with just one green tea because its like they only have one note and that is tea.:/

indi3cita
indi3cita

When I got a sample of this at first I just liked it, but when I bought my first bottle I fell in love. On my skin fragrances tend to smell sweet so I try to leave out verry sweet fragrances. I tend to pick flowery scents instead. But this one is a perfect combination of freshness, flowers and a little of sweet at the end. It just makes me happy when I wear it and it's perfect since I live on a tropical island. It's like I just got out of the shower!!! The only thing that I don't like is that it last for only 3 hours but when I resprayed it lastes a little longer.

mamufa
mamufa

I didn't get ANY cherry blossom. Just a very very strong pure green tea, even strongen than the original Green Tea. I bought the "exotic" version and am happy with it.

Very basic tea scent with cherry blossom. It's not interesting or outstanding, just simple and plain.
I can sense some lemon, but it's not the best citrus I have smelt.
I liked the original Green Tea better.
Fresh, but not in an elegant way.
Not an expensive smelling perfume.

izumilove
izumilove

This is my favourite pick for days when I want something basic or do not want to waste something expensive. I find it light and refreshing, not sugary sweet or 'old lady'. I can detect citrus and green tea, however I do not get the cherry blossom in this at all... If anything it smells more like ume, or plum blossom to me. I asked my mother, who is Japanese to take a sniff and she agreed that she thought it was odd that cherry blossom is meant to be in this. In our experience cherry blossoms don't really have a scent, they do but it is so light and not something I would think would be interesting enough to bottle. Who knows, maybe it's just our noses! EDT's tend to last poorly on me, however this one lasts moderately well. Not an amazing scent, but is inexpensive, easy to locate and pleasant. I love spraying it on warm days.

Flowers Carmel
Flowers Carmel

This is a perfectly lovely scent. Light, fresh, floral, not complex, but nice. Exactly what does an "old lady" smell like? Flowers? Green tea? Luscious fruit? How beautiful !

catherine8085
catherine8085

I was really excited to try this when i went to the pharmacy this morning. I hated it. It didn't smell like cherry blossom at all! It smelt like an old lady, just saying. I had high hopes for it, though.

Renata tang
Renata tang

I AM So in love

tigsi
tigsi

I'm so sorry if you love it, I'm happy if this works for you, but this is absolutely horrible, at least on me. I don't know if it's the green tea note (which doesn't make sence because I own Green tea Tropical, and it's fine), or cherry blossom or something, but it has a note that turned almost urine like on me. Absolutely nasty, not a fan at all.

celebrity89
celebrity89

I finally found this one, but I'm a little disappointed. It reminds me too much of a hay barn. If you're compulsive like I am and have to buy the whole line, only Honeysuckle and Lotus are needed. Although I'm now obsssed with finding Camellia.

rockegg
rockegg

This is a fresh, bright scent that quickly dissipates. If I had a young daughter who wanted to wear perfume but I felt she was too young to wear something sexy I would hand her this. Not the slightest bit sexy. That's okay. Sometimes you don't want to be sexy. Sometimes you want to smell like you just stepped out of a bath in a flowery, breezy meadow.

dame piglet
dame piglet

I was looking to trying this and was happy to get the opportunity to sample it today.

I was surprised at the opening... I was expecting cherry blossom, but I got strong citrus, some tea and strong, dry oak moss. From the reviews, I didn't expect the oak moss to be so dominant, but I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. My skin tends to bring oak moss out.
Anyway, I wasn't pleased initially.
After awhile, as sometimes happens, I occasionally caught a whiff of something pleasant. Floral but not especially sweet, and very fresh and clean. Yep. It was this.
It has lingered on my skin for a few hours. At this stage, it's very soft and vague, yet fresh-smelling.

I'm not convinced that I will add this to my collection. I do like it because its so fresh, but it's not 100% my style.
I urge anyone who likes fresh or maybe even aquatic style fragrances to try this one. I'm thinking that people who smell good in Light Blue might like one, too.

Btw, I love the bottle look and design of this whole line. Easy to hold, use and look at. :)

Be well & happy sniffing!

naomigirl11
naomigirl11

A nice perfume. To me, the scent doesn't last very long, maybe for 2 hours if I'm lucky and has poor silage; I can only smell it if I sniff right at it.. The scent is nice but nothing really special to me. It's a bit ordinary. I smell more green tea and a hint of cherry blossoms.

okeana
okeana

I simply love this perfume.
When I found this one (and it was on half price sale) it was a random buy, tested it and I liked it. At the beginning it gave me slight hedache but afterwards my senses got used to it. What can I say, it was summer and the scent at hot weather gets even better, gets a hint of peach which is very refreshing. Citrus notes disappear and only freshness stays. In colder weather citrus notes are more noticeable but still nice. Maybe it is a little simple but it is simple and misterious at the same time.
On me it stays till next day and if you spray a little on hair it gives you nice, feminine trail. Lovely.

javagirl1972
javagirl1972

Yes, like bireenst and jr, I get the soap note as well. Too bad, it sounded like a good idea. My advice? Try the original Green Tea, and the Green Tea with Honeysuckle, but avoid this one, unless you do like a soapy accord.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

After getting the 4 mini Green Tea collection for Christmas,tried this on vacation in Phoenix (where it was 101!)

It smelled almost identical to the original Green Tea on me,but my skin never seems to project florals.

This was a pure, fresh tea scent on me, refreshing and light for hot summer days.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

Got this today after reading the reviews here.

Well, it is definitely green tea + cherry blossom. The green tea lends a masculine edge to an otherwise girly scent, although it is still girly, but not in the "candied cherry blossom" kind of way like L'occitane's or TheBodyShop's cherry blossom perfume. It's airy, light and pleasant. My only gripe (which perhaps makes the most difference) is that it smells like synthetic cherry blossoms. Not for those who, like me, love "real" notes.

I detect the following notes: green tea, tangerine, lemon, peony and bergamot. Evidently, not linear like the original green tea.

Longevity: surprisingly good. Around 4-6 hours.

jr
jr

Light Spring Scent. Bathe or shower with Dove Brand "Warm Vanilla" Soap and then layer with an added "Vanilla Sugar" body lotion or spray makes for an Ice Cream Sunday with a "Cherry on Top"....Happy and Fun :)

bireenst
bireenst

This is a very poor "perfume" that lasts on my skin for only a half hour at best case. It opens with the cherry blossom, then comes the lemmon that smells like a cheap toilet soap and then the tea (not exactly a green tea but simply a cup of some kind of citrus tea).

To me this is not a fruity fragrance at all, it's quite floral. Green tea is definitely present here. Even if it wasn't in the name, it's a very strong sort of green teabag scent at first spray which quickly softens and then the cherry blossom takes over with just a hint of bitterness. I don't actually smell peony in this, but I think it's what keeps this from being too sharp and like a body mist.
I think this would be a good work fragrance as it doesn't project much and is fairly mild smelling. Not a "young" fragrance, but not "old" either. I could see a wide age range wearing this. Really anyone who enjoys light/fresh florals that don't just smell like a generic grocery store bouquet.
I think it would hold up nicely in warm weather and/or humid climates.
Not my bag, but nothing wrong with it either.

jimenaargentina
jimenaargentina

Hello! I just wanted to know if you can smell the cherries, since I´m looking for a perfume with cherries. thanks a lot!!

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

This is one addictive cup of tea! Citric fresh bergamot, lush cherry blossom, a hint of mint & peony, a lily vibe, a drop or two of apricot and a slightly powdery base in the dry-down: that is how "Green Tea Cherry Blossom" evolves on my skin.

It's very pretty and very floral, one of the best mixes of tea and florals I have smelled in a long time. Spring in a bottle with beautiful floral notes around an array of citric notes that take turns enchanting and refreshing you. It's fresh without being 'lemony' and it's floral without being 'boring'.

It's very pretty and I literally can't stop sniffing my wrists when I wear this. It's so relaxing & refreshing at the same time; and....it has the *Boyfriends Stamp of Approval* and he is hard to please : ) It's a wonderful pick-me-up scent and it will be a spring & summer favourite due to its cool and pretty qualities that I know will be able to handle the summer heat.

A must sample for tea and/or cherry blossom fans and people who are looking for a fresh yet feminine hot weather scent without having to lean on aquatics -- I promise you will be amazed by the complex beauty that this surprisingly long-lasting scent displays. I have developed a crush that seems to get bigger with each wear.

Silage is: "a wonderful green tea and citric cherry blossom tree in full bloom, with mint ornaments and a slightly powdery dry-down" -- Longevity is: An amazing 8+ hours. The box & bottle are also very cute.

I have gone to sleep with this on my wrists and awoke the next morning in a soft cherry/lemon-tea cloud that put a sunny smile on my face. Highly recommended! Try & enjoy! : )

imihelsone
imihelsone

Smelled this one at a duty-free after a rough night out and had to get it immediately. Very crisp and green refreshing scent that instantly lifted my mood and made me feel more alive. Perfect for one of those days! It doesn't stay on for very long (3 hours tops) but once I respray it, it lasts way longer. I prefer this one over the original green tea, as the cherry in it gives it a slight sexy touch to it! Nice scent!

ellachamp
ellachamp

I blind bought this one because of the review below, she said it smells like Moonflower (Body Shop). At first I thought it doesn't smell anything like Moonflower but after 2 or 3 hours, I can definitely smell it. Not the exact same smell (I like Moonflower better but it's such a bummer that Body Shop discontinued it) but close. When you first spray it, it's nothing special so don't expect to be blown away. Give it a few hours and the dry down is something that will make you feel pretty. Like a delicate flower in spring time.

It's weird because I didn't smell the tea at all, until after 4 hours of wearing it but it's very faint. It's more floral than fresh or ozonic. The smell is nothing offensive. I really like it but I don't know if I'm going to repurchase. Overall, it's a lovely smell that's worth trying. Wouldn't hurt to have this in your collection. It's a good everyday perfume. Nothing extraordinary and it won't be the perfume that people will remember. EA Green Tea Cherry Blossom is just enough to make you smell good.

*** To make the scent last a little longer, I pair this perfume with Bath and Body Works Paris in Bloom lotion. They kinda' smell identical so obviously, they complement each other.

Indah Virsyanasari
Indah Virsyanasari

yeyyyy... I have it now!! First spray I just smell strong mint, but after 30 minutes wow love love love... cherry blossoms everywhereeeeee...

alicepolice
alicepolice

I cannot contain my excitement! I finally found a perfume that reminds me of the discontinued Moonflower by The Body Shop!

It's magically flowery. Makes me think of chilly spring nights, when everything is about to start blooming yet a soft, cool wind still blows, and the sky is painted in vivid turquoise and cold, dark blue. The small leaf and flower buds bless you with the most mesmerizing colors of sheer green and pink.

Hold your breath. It's a truly mysterious beauty.

dulcette
dulcette

this smelled like the cheap hand wash in public comfort rooms with a splash of tea.

not that i disliked it, but there's something about the cherry blossom. still good to have in my collection though.

Everyworker
Everyworker

I bought this one blind because there was a very nice deal for it online and I really like the notes.

When I first sprayed it I regretted that I got it. Very synthetic citrus detergent smell! But after a few seconds that disappeared and I could smell the green tea and the bergamot, also the scent beecame a lot softer. The drydown becomes a warm and comforting floral with still a hint of green earl grey tea.

Not a bad buy after all, a nice clean, soft and floral scent. Not sweet.

Nancy Doman
Nancy Doman

It is similar to original green tea, but more floral and lemon. The cherry and musk comes later which my huband could smell. My husband liked it. I bought it.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

I haven't smelled the original Green Tea, but this one is a predominant green tea scent. I only catch a hint of cherry blossom which is a little waxy but not very floral. Not what I expected from it but a pleasant scent. More for Spring and Summer I think.

Smells similar to the original EA Green Tea but not as fresh or citrusy. I smell more green tea than cherry blossom. The floral note here is a bit sharp, not sweet as I was expecting. Overall, not bad. It's still a refreshing summer scent but not as good as the original Green Tea.

acavicchi
acavicchi

I sampled this today and actually didn't notice the green tea- at first spray, all I could smell was nauseating synthetic citrus that made me regret spraying it. After a little while, though, that died down and I really liked the scent that remained: gentle, warm cherry blossom with a hint of musk (it's not listed but I was sure there was a light musk). It reminds me a lot of the Body Shop's Japanese Cherry Blossom.

persefonex
persefonex

I tried it, because the box is pretty. I love the tea scent. I have Kenzo Flower Tea, Un Jardin Sur Le Nile, White Tea & Ginger, but i don`t like the original Green Tea. This instead, is perfect to summer time. Is fresh, feminine, delicate and perfect for the office. I work in an environment too formal and the parfum must be discret. This is perfect. The sillage is good. For me is a 4/5. It would be a 5/5 if would have a touch of rose scent:)

rainbow.owl2
rainbow.owl2

When I tried this it was all tea and no cherry blossom at all, my daughter agreed and did not like it.

disappointing.

sarage
sarage

I agree with lettukestit, it is like green tea with lemon, but the cherry blossom? Tt doesn't really mix together with this tea.
The bottle is cute and gives the impression of a very cherry blossom scent. But to me this doesn't work.
I love the original Green Tea and I use it also this season.
To me the components in this scent are not in harmony.

Lettukestit

It's lemon tea, plain and simple. I don't get the florals at all. I was expecting this to be "the bees knees", but no... bit of a disappointment for me.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Green Tea is a scent that I think is one of user friendly perfumes. My best friend has this and uses rarely almost never. She used to have it forever, just one bottle. I tried it at hers and found it inoffensive and pleasant. That's all,not quite me, but it's a shame, because it's really affordable and I love bargain.

So, today was a thunderstorm day and I am pretty in panick when it hits near me. That electric crash bang sound turns me into crazy creature that wants to hide asap. Tunnel or shop, everywhere where I don't feel exposed. So, as I rushed through our huge department store I saw these on display and thought that this time I want something calm and refreshing as it's hot and suffocatingly wet.

The top is absolutely fabulous, very sour citrusy and flowery. Oriflame had body sprays named Aloha 12 years ago and it smelled like the green one.

Later, in few hours it started to settle down and I started to sense something like fresh, sour rose. I quite got a little sad, because I was so in love with the top notes. y.y Later oakmoss came and was so intense that spoiled everything. Darn. If there wouldn't be oakmoss in the end, I'd hunt it later when the price drops. Well that base with a top like that is a no no for me. If the frag would be heavy it would be differently. But I generally do not like freshy fragrances with something weird in their base.

Tea scents have become really popular in the last few years, and it's no wonder as to why. There is something really likable and pleasing about the scent, especially during Summer.

Green Tea Cherry Blossom is a Summer flanker which I'm rather enjoying. The green tea accord is still dominant, however cherry blossom provides a new sweet and pink floral dimension, which drags it away from its unisex tendencies. I find it a slightly more green and dewy version as well.

I wonder if there will be a travel set for this flanker, because I'd sure love to shower and moisturise myself with this scent before applying the EDT. During Summer my nose becomes ultra-sensitive, so finding a scent that agrees with me becomes difficult to find. Green Tea Cherry Blossom is one fragrance that I wouldn't find irritating under such hot circumstances.

Green Tea Cherry Blossom evokes the feeling of sipping on cups of green tea out of a white, porcelain cup in a baby pink, 50's style dress. Essentially, this smells very girly and refined. I think the reason why I like this scent so much is because of its pretty floral freshness.

I think most women would enjoy this fragrance, as I find it quite inoffensive and universally pleasing. The sillage is moderate, while the longevity is surprisingly one of its strengths. Nice to know that you don't have to re-apply many times during the day. I recommend.

takeasniff
takeasniff

For those of you who are thinking oh no not another green tea it will just smell like some aromatherapy thing then this one is a surprise. I tested it today and I like all the green teas but they are just that. Green tea and a little citrus fresh but nothing much else going on and I can see how some people would be bored. This however has the soft sweetness of the cherry blossom so I think very young girls could wear this who might of found the other green teas a little mature for them. Likewise older ladies like myself can wear it too. It is a pretty fragrance unlike the others in the range which are clearly meant for refreshing yourself on a hot day. You could wear this one at any time or to any occassion. If you like Pretty by Elizabeth Arden or Versace Bright Cystal you may like this as it is along those lines. The bottle is really pretty too and you get a lot of perfume for the price.

I really want this but I have already purchased something so I will have to wait but good luck to all of you who are luck enough to have it. It is hard to get I just happened to notice it at the drug store today and they only had a couple so I hope it is not going to be really hard to get.

I think Elizabeth Arden have hit the nail on the head with this one just the best balance of sweet with citrus and tea. Smells like a proper perfume too not necessarily recognizeable as "Green Tea" flanker people may wonder what you are wearing.

Aspendina
Aspendina

Is is a nice clean slightly spicy scent, I like it but wouldn't buy it unless I find it at TJ Maxx for $9

melbritt24
melbritt24

I have almost wriiten off this Green Tea line (aside from the lovey Lavender Green Tea flanker) because the original and Lotus flanker both remind me of hairspray. Then, I smelled this new edition Green Tea Cherry Blossom and it's very nice! Soft, femme, not sweet or tart just floral and lovely! You can really smell the green tea in this the way it was intended. Cherry Blossom is most definitely the star of the show here though. I wouldn't mind adding it to my collection for perhaps next spring.

3.5/5 STARS

Oh boohoo, Macy's won't ship fragrance outside the US :'(
Well, I guess it will eventually be available on Amazon or cheapsmells. *sigh*

Tiktak

For Lettukestit and those outside the US, I bought mine in Macy's. I checked their website and they do ship outside of the US :):):)

Lettukestit

I so want this. This sounds perfect, and I love the original Green Tea! But where can I get it? Needs to be someplace that ships to europe.

sweetmagnolia
sweetmagnolia

I never was a great fan of green tea or cherry blossom notes. But this stuff? is the BOMB!

Wow, who knew! Equal parts green tea and cherry blossom, throw in a splash of fresh, sparkling cituses, lay it all on a base of oakmoss and some woody notes, and what do you have? A delicate, feminine, green floral that is uplifting, bright and cheerful all at the same time, that's what!!

BE WARNED all you scentaholics out there, this juice is highly intoxicating (in the best way) and mighty additive. (beautifully so)
An absolute most try for anyone who loves fresh, green, summer florals.
The body cream comes out April 1st. Cant wait!

dmaw
dmaw

Just tested today. Heavy on the cherry blossom, light on the green tea...perfect! Refreshing!!!

Tiktak

OMG I took one whiff and bought 2 large bottles on the spot. This just sparkles. I can definitely smell the Cherry Blossom and the Citrus. I know this sounds strange, but to me this smells like Grape Soda. Very sparkling, very fun, but not overly fruity. I only bought this last week and I already have a noticeable amount gone from the bottle. This will be my summer go to fragrance. Love, Love, Love it!!!!!

pomdgf
pomdgf

I haven't smell it yet but after a famous all green tea line this one I want to purchase suddenly without a doubt of smelling. All citruses, tea makes everybody fresh up and a little bit sweet of cherry blossom may be like a wind blow hair. I don't wanna compares this one with Cherry princess from L'occitane but the bad thing is I don't like pink ! 55

PerfumedPrincess
PerfumedPrincess

Yay! Thanks for adding this one! I was able to buy this version last week. The beginning of the fragrance is floral/tea with a light citrusy opening. As the day goes, the cherry blossom makes a poignant appearance that softens the citrus and tea. By the drydown, I was left with a powdery, floral, slightly woody scent that lingered on my skin. It isn't my favorite flanker of the EA Green Tea series, but I do like it for spring. Longevity was average at about 5 hours. It wears pretty close to the skin, although the hubby said that he really liked it. Nothing groundbreaking, but feminine and pleasant all the same.

kalravrkapadia
kalravrkapadia

love each and every Green Tea variant...this one too looks good.

Green Tea Cherry Blossom by Elizabeth Arden 3.37 out of 5 based on 233 ratings and 55 user reviews

Green Tea Cherry Blossom Perfume by Elizabeth Arden, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Perfume.com
Green Tea Cherry Blossom Perfume by Elizabeth Arden - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Green Tea Cherry Blossom Perfume by Elizabeth Arden, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Perfume.com
Green Tea Cherry Blossom Perfume by Elizabeth Arden - 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
GREEN TEA CHERRY BLOSSOM for WOMEN by Elizabeth Arden SET-EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ HONEY DROPS BODY CREAM 1.7 OZ EDT SPRAY .5 OZ
Beauty.com
29.50
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 oz
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 oz
Beauty.com
32.50
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom Set 42 value , 1 set
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom Set 42 value , 1 set

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Green Tea Cherry Blossom by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Green Tea Cherry Blossom by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.