Designers » D E » Aromatic « Groups

Green Tea Exotic Elizabeth Arden for women

Green Tea Exotic Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

ozonic

Green Tea Exotic, a fragrance which arrives on the market in 2009, introduces bergamot, black tea from Ceylon and lime in top notes. A heart includes purple vine blossom, orchid, lily, jasmine and green tea, while a base which focuses on woody accords, amber and white daffodil. The fragrance arrives as 50 and 100ml (1.7 and 3.4 oz) edt. The nose behind this fragrance is Rodrigo Flores-Roux.

Lime Black Tea Bergamot

Lily Orchid Green Tea Jasmine

Amber Narcissus Woodsy Notes

Green Tea Lotus
Fraicheur Vegetale The Vert

Green Tea Exotic Fragrance Reviews

lillypad33
lillypad33

Some perfumes start out nice, but then develop into something that makes you regret wearing it. This is one perfume with no regrets! It is beautiful from start to finish. Floral but not cloying; fresh, clean, and modern without being masculine; feminine without being sweet or bland. This is noticeable but gorgeous. This one gets compliments. Equal parts citrus and floral. Can be bought cheaply and is a great value. I give it a solid A.

JulieG123
JulieG123

I wasn't expecting much from this tbh. I got a large 100ml bottle free in exchange for some points on a shopping loyalty card. Can't be up to much were my thoughts! How wrong could I have been! This scent is lovely. I find it really refreshing and uplifting. Yes it actually lifts my mood. Perfect as an office scent or just around the house, shopping etc. I love to smell clean and this does just that. When the free bottle runs out I will definitely purchase another. All in all a great scent to have in a collection.

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

Nice perfume. :) such a big bottle and so cheap!
It is simmilar to Avon Treselle.
Like!

mamufa
mamufa

nice and fresh. Fortunatelly not too much green tea and not too much citrus, green and dry. There is nothing "exotic" about it. Reminds me (a little bit) of Chanel Chance, but since Chanel Chance was too strong and aggressive for me, surprisingly I like this cheap EdT much better. I got it for 10€ and I am happy with it.

Purrbaby
Purrbaby

This is a stronger more floral version of the main Green Tea perfume. It lasted longer than the original. It's a keeper.

PatriciaC
PatriciaC

Very citrusy to me,lime and a little masculine at first whif.Yes i get a tinge of mint,nice for summer that is why i got it.watery fresh floral with lime, its nice and i'm glad i bought it.

poivrerose
poivrerose

In my opinion there is really nothing "exotic" about this fragrance. It is quite simple and one dimensional. I actually purchased this from Marshall's for a good deal, but still ended up returning it knowing right away that I would never wear it again. I really wanted it to smell like chance eau fraiche, but sadly, it didn't behave that way for me. It's a plain Jane green tea scent with a hint of aquatic. Kinda flat, kinda boring. Tea, lily, slight citrus. Meh.

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

Ha!
this is a poor woman's Chanel Chance eau fraiche. It is very nice and fresh with a sharp lime and watery orchid, without being sour. A lot of light fresh green tea perfume turn sour and sharp to my nose, but this is more balanced... another clean shampoo/body wash scent. But not in a bad way. This is something you might want to wear after a shower on a really hot summer day or at work if your environment is "fragrance free" and you're just dying to wear something. It's all very synthetic and inexpensive smelling, but it comes in a large bottle for a very good price, so why not! It reminds me a little bit of the fresh aquatics of the early 2000s, a la DKNY woman or something. I think the dafodil in the base note gives it a retro vibe. I do not get any tea note. It's overpowered by the florals. Quite nice and fresh scent... harsher critics would say, bathroom deodorant style.

Fragaria
Fragaria

Just got this and geeez gosh golly! With the original you can smell the green tea. It's nice but would be even better without the actual tea smell. This has no actual tea smell and all the other notes just glisten! Can't find a teensy fault with this scent other than...it just doesn't last for days at a time, and I want it to! I have a few scents like this, so perfect, you just gotta have em in your collection....well my collection. I was surprised to find the notes listed. Orchid is kinda sexy to me, this isn't. Lime is a bit sharp, this isn't. Tea smells like, tea! This doesn't. This is an adult Tinkerbell scent. Perfectly innocent and charming. No vanilla, I LOVE that. This is light but still ideal for winter too, a doctor visit, dental appointment, church gathering, anytime you wish to feel wholesome and just pretty! Such a lovely flowery scent. This is so much more elegant than the original. Love this.

Note- I use this like a body spray. One spray for the back of my neck, couple under my shirt, wrists, and it lasts all day.

I thought it's time for me to add Green Tea to my collection. So I choose this version of Green Tea, but I find it too floral. Lime is also quite strong so the green tea note doesn't stand out at all. It does smell very floral aquatic to me than aromatic. Well, it is not the type of Green Tea I expect, so I decide I won't be keeping this and continue my quest for "the Green Tea" for my collection.

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

Love all the green teas. This is not my favorite (Lotus is) but it is still very light and refreshing!!! I get a saltiness with this one that I don't get with the others. Must be the lime and the orchid. Very nice!!! If you haven't tried any of the green teas do yourself a favor and try at least one. They are amazing in the summer and a total bargain!!!

Indah Virsyanasari
Indah Virsyanasari

I love all green tea series by EA so I bought this, it was 4 months ago. First use I don't like its smell coz I think it's a man smell, too strong, no flower at all. But lately my sweat finally familiar with this scent, floral smell has appeared, it's soooo fresh and soft. My boyfriend love so much this smell on me. I think I have to change my mind to give it away to my sister :D

vherina
vherina

Smell like fresh mint n frozen flower... I love it

stefanie.vieweg
stefanie.vieweg

Don´t underestimate this lovely fragrance!
I mainly bought it because it was on sale, it was a big bottle and I liked the box. I was looking for a light floral to wear at home. Something fresh and clean, nothing offensive and heavy.
Honestly, this smells like an expencive designer floral.
When I wear this, people tend to look around and search for the flower blossom that´s surrounding the air with it´s delicious scent :) But it´s me! <3
IMO it is a fresh, clean floral scent. I also like the fact that it doesn´t have musk in it. The lack of musk makes it less heavy and keeps it fresh and clean smelling till the end. The green tea notes make it smell herbal and fresh, but it´s never too harsh or bitter. I guess it´s the sweet orchid which balances this out.
I wear it when I´m not in the mood for my sweet gourmand scents, when I want something more sophisticated and mature.
To me it smells like a flower garden after rain :)

jolizasarah.gacem
jolizasarah.gacem

i really love it! smells like a flower..

Lucky me
Lucky me

Fresh,clean,feminine,easy to wear. It was a blind purchase and I was worry that it would smell cheap (because of the price tag) but what a pleasant surprise! It doesn't smell cheap at all. Very nice and simple every day fragrance, good for spring and summer. I am wondering if it is very different from Green Tea Lotus? Is anyone own both of this fragrances or may be tested both of them and can tell how different they are, please?

inkywinky
inkywinky

LOVELY ....ABSOLUTELY LOVELY. i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE this perfume. Its so fresh so clean ...at the same time with the florals coming in its sooo yummy. so feminine.very nice to spritz after shower and on a hot day going out shopping. I live in a tropical country..so this is perfect. You have to try this if you love fresh clean scent and wanting a floral punch in it. I never tries the original green tea cause i found it tooo strong n overwhelming. But this i love. And the scent has a very good sillage. Definately will recommend it to anyone who loves floral scent. GORGEOUS. im so happy with this purchase,

AllieT
AllieT

Bit disappointed with this as I love the original Green Tea, but could barely smell Exotic when first sprayed it on (bought on the net so no preview) In fact, have struggled to describe the smell of this one, finding it so vague and underwhelming, a subtle floral smell but maybe just too subtle ...

pw
pw

clean and fresh

guest_simplesweet
guest_simplesweet

I just love the scent of ELIZABETH ARDEN green tea coz it's so refreshing tht's why i used it for almost 4 years...and now i will try the new scent which is the ELIZABETH ARDEN green tea EXOTIc...let's give it a try...

lucy77
lucy77

WOW....WHAT A PERFECT CLEAN AND FRESH SCENT, I AM WORDLESS ABOUT IT.....LOVE IT
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

mwater1
mwater1

Green Tea Exotic opens with the burst of lime and the citrus tones of bergamont mingled with the smoky aroma of steeped tea. I found this Arden Green Tea version to be a more mature and complex formulation than the other Green Tea offerings. The heart of the fragrance sparkles with more tea, but tempered by the florals of lily, jasmine, and the headyness of orchid. The drydown of the fragrance is soft and sexy along with a hint of some sort of minty note. I really love this fragrance, I'm going to save it. It's going to be a wonderful fragrance for spring!

melozberk
melozberk

Eventhough it starts with citrus notes extremely fresh, after a while surrounds you really sweet and womanish floral scent. This was the thing I liked with this edition of Green Tea, the original one is too much fresh for me. This one is absolutely a perfect summer scent including the summer nights.

sorbearmui
sorbearmui

The lime is loud in this fragrance, but it works well with the green tea note. It's so fresh and crisp. I like it, it's definately a summer scent. Pour this all over you and have fun in hot days!

Green Tea Exotic by Elizabeth Arden 3.90 out of 5 based on 110 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Exotic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Exotic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Green Tea Exotic by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Green Tea Exotic by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.