Designers » D E » Floral Green « Groups

Green Tea Honeysuckle Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

ozonic
Green Tea Honeysuckle Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

Green Tea Honeysuckle by Elizabeth Arden is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Green Tea Honeysuckle was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Rodrigo Flores-Roux. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, green tea, tangerine and boysenberry; middle notes are honeysuckle, jasmine sambac, ylang-ylang, green tea and tunisian neroli; base notes are peach, musk, birch and ambrette (musk mallow).

Bergamot Lemon Green Tea Tangerine Boysenberry

Honeysuckle Jasmine Sambac Ylang-Ylang Green Tea Tunisian Neroli

Peach Musk Birch Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

Green Tea Jasmine
Clean Shower Fresh

Green Tea Honeysuckle Fragrance Reviews

Allegra
Allegra

I guess you could call this a "safe blind buy" since the green tea range sticks to its guns (in a good way that is) so to speak. Must say that the honeysuckle flanker is my all-time fave besides the sophisticated lavender version; airy, fresh, flowery and downright lovely! A real go to fragrance for me, definitely.

Luckily there are no sharp citrusy notes but a refreshing and elegant scent for carefree everyday use. For me the wow factor is so strong that I already stocked up another bottle even though just started emptying my first one :D

SolangeN
SolangeN

Contains the same harsh "bugspray" musk as the Green Tea Revitalize I wasted $9 on.

Why department stores still carry Elizabeth Arden fragrances, as if they are an even marginally quality product, is a mystery to me.

miracleborgtech
miracleborgtech

My body won't tolerate this one, triggering the "intruder alert" reaction that amps up certain notes. The first few minutes are really nice. I get a crisp citrus with a floral accord. Unfortunately when it dries down, my skin reconstructs this into a heavy cloying sillage and longevity monster. (It does the same with Red Door, so it may be something in Elizabeth Arden perfumes.) The honeysuckle and green tea notes I love, are so muted that it is hard to pick them out. However, the chemical florals screech.

mi55anthr0py
mi55anthr0py

"Compare at $20.00". When I picked this up at my local TJMaxx based on the positive reviews here, I thought I'd made out like a bandit spending only $9.99. I excitedly gave myself several liberal spritzes before work the following day, only to find myself severely disappointed. The initial burst of floral/citrus sweetness was, admittedly, quite nice - but that lasted a couple of minutes. The fragrance then morphed into its next "phase" (and remained there for nearly the duration, unfortunately), which was something harsh and sharp that wrought havoc on my sinuses. Perhaps this was the "tea" note or notes? The eventual drydown was, thankfully, softer, but didn't linger on my skin. The fragrance overall seemed cheap and thin, neither luxurious nor remarkable. I noted the next morning that a pleasant, faint lemony/citrus scent had clung to my work jacket; I can enjoy the same experience with my favorite flavor of Febreze, though, for about $4.99. :(

jessy.harding
jessy.harding

I normally love both honeysuckle and green tea, so when I saw this for ten bucks at tj maxx I figured I'd give it shot. I was extremely disappointed. It smelled cheap, just like every other EA fragrance I've experienced. I returned it.

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

I read a review below that likened this to a lemon body spray,and I readily agree.It starts off quite zingy,with a lovely lemon/soft floral mix.The flowers never disappear,and I honestly can't say for sure it's honeysuckle,more of a "floral note" type feel.Non-descript,just "floral'
I have now given this an hour to give it a more through review.On dry down,I do get the honeysuckle,soft,and sweet,like one picked and slowly drying in the sun,not the sweetly pungent,bright orange ones I grew up with in my backyard in Texas.The lemon scent,which is the green tea itself is still there,but it too,has softened,become more like a lemon cream,I'm feeling it's become sweeter with the honeysuckle.
Altogehter,a rather pleasant,and refreshing scent for a hot summer day.It was only in the low 70's today,but I feel it would be just amazing on those humid,sticky,suffocatingly hot days of upper 80's-lower 90's,those days when just blinking makes you sweat.I also feel it rather energizing,and for me ,that can definitely be a plus.
So,all in all,a great summer scent,perfect for daily wear,inoffensive,and very pretty.I highly recommend for those looking for something energizing yet not overwhelmingly citrus,with the added floral notes,this is perfect.
Sillage is just edging into moderate,mostly in the first 30 or so minutes,then it sticks close to skin,but leaves a bit of a trail behind you.Longevity is lacking a bit,I put it at just barely moderate,3 hours max,with 2 at skin scent.
Lovely scent,great price point,excellent for summer,or even just your daily pick-me-up scent
10/10!

munchay
munchay

I love honeysuckle perfumes. But this is nothing honeysuckle.Just green tea.
I like the green tea range but this is the worst out of it all.
Doesn't last long at all, what a waste.
This was a dissapoinment.
I feel this is more like ice lemon tea with a hint of floral.
There is nothing honeysuckle about this so if you want honeysuckle look elsewhere this is more citrus,ice lemon tea.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

It smells neither green tea, nor honeysuckle (at the moment I have a blooming honeysuckle in my garden and they're nothing like one another), still it's very nice and sweet, great choice for summer.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Neroli/oranges + tobacco all over.
This is a "warm" type of freshness, I prefer my fresh scents cold.
This gets a bit stuck in your throath. Especially in the heat...

rockegg

My review of this product is below, but add me to the list of people who want Avon Honeysuckle back. I had a solid stick of that in my purse in high school and it was a day brightener. Not a sophisticated scent by any means but just happy and wonderful.

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

I have and love this honeysuckle fragrance. For years I've looked for a fresh honeysuckle, and very few are available. Avon's Honeysuckle was the best I've ever tested, and long discontinued. So the release of Green Tea Honeysuckle delights my honeysuckle - lovin' heart!

There are several pros and cons about Arden's Honeysuckle to consider, which I'm more than happy to share. As follows:

For all of you who love honeysuckle but hate green tea, I'd recommend you avoid this little beauty. There's a good amount of the original Green Tea vibe going on here. I can clearly smell it, and my nose isn't all that sophisticated!

The longevity and sillage are admittedly poor. More like bodyspray material, in my opinion. I spray this on underarms, fabric, and hair for the best performance, just like you might with deoderant spray. Works for me. ;) But anyone wanting better longevity should consider buying the body cream instead. It's more expensive than the perfume, but probably worth it!

I'm smelling a good deal of fresh orange blossom ( neroli ) here as well, which might come as a surprise for someone expecting merely honeysuckle. They balance each other beautifully, however, and I'm very pleased with this addition. The other notes listed - aside from green tea - are barely if at all noticable to me.

I positively CRAVED Green Tea Honeysuckle in the early spring, when the air was still crisp and the leaves not yet budded. It fulfills that need for flowers and sunshine we feel during a slow thaw. As such, it's absolutely theraputic!

All in all, a great purchase and worth the 10 dollars spent.

3 Stars... 5 if the sillage and longevity were better!

Princess
Princess

A simple fresh floral fragrance, perfect for spring/summer

Czarcasm
Czarcasm

I expected to smell more of the honeysuckle and overall more sweetness. Instead, the green tea is a bit overpowering here. I can still smell the bergamot and a tinge of lemon, but a lot of the other notes aren't noticeable or are perhaps getting overpowered by stronger ones. I feel like this is a more mature fragrance.

It doesn't last that long either. It barely had any sillage, but I like it that way. I don't like it when my perfume completely takes over the entire room and it's all you can smell.

wistfulmaiden
wistfulmaiden

There must be something about this line where the lotions are better than the sprays. I liked the scent of this but it only lasts about 2 hours and has poor sillage. I know a refined older woman who wears this to work and the original but both don't last on her either. I will maybe look into green tea scents in other brands.

outofocus
outofocus

For all women that want to smell exactly like honey dissolved in a pot of sweet green tea, go ahead and purchase this perfume.

For the rest (like me) for whom perfume means more complex seductive abstract smell, don't even think about it!

jolizasarah.gacem
jolizasarah.gacem

it is a blind buy on the internet.. lasting power is 2 hours..first sniff on the left hand is headache the right one smells love..it has a different dry down on my hands..i like the lotus ones and the exotic.. i will give it another try a second try a third try or i will give it away...

rockegg

I only have the body cream version. It's an excellent product. If you are having trouble with the spray scent not lasting try the cream. No one note jumps out at me. It's a soft citrus/floral. If you're craving pure honeysuckle this isn't it, but it's lovely and delicate in its own way. You can easily layer other Green Teas or other florals over this.

poivrerose
poivrerose

With "honeysuckle" in the title, I really expected it to be prominent - and I can't even smell it at all. Honeysuckle has such a lovely light syrupy sweetness. I don't get that here. At the beginning it is almost identical to the original GT, then very quickly it morphs into what is almost an exact likeness to the drydown of Ange ou Demon Le Secret. Which would be great for those who like that fragrance, as they can get this one for a steal! You can definitely smell the tea - it just isn't very "green" in this version. The tea is sort of dry and scratchy here, and the floral note a bit ambiguous. There are hints of lemon and sour berry as well.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

I have this in the honey drops body cream and it's hands down the best lotion I have ever owned! It smells wonderful--sweet and feminine but still fresh and clean. Wonderful after a shower! I would also recommend spritzing your hair with this scent so you keep getting hints of it all day long.

Moselle
Moselle

I saw this at Marshall's and was very excited to try it. I couldn't wait to put it on while I was in the car and waited. At first it smalled a bit fruity and sweet bit after a short while it dried down into a very flowery lemon scent that I loved. Iam very happy with it and will have to bring it me when I leave the house to reaply as it evaporated very quickly in the humidity. A wonderful scent. Perfect for summer

summerwong13
summerwong13

Much nicer than any other green tea versions. And fresher.It feels like a summer long dress lady walking pass the crowd

tourmali45
tourmali45

Compared to Green Tea Lavender which I also have and like, this year's version with honeysuckle is a feminine side of the duo. Nicely floral, not too much tea, surprisingly. Stays on my skin a couple of hours, but with summer scents it's just fine. Pleasant, easy to wear: I might buy this one for summer flirty mood.

celebrity89
celebrity89

A nice, generic floral with not too much green tea, thankfully.

millie1980
millie1980

I tried this today. As it says on the bottle, you get a burst of honeysuckle combined with that familiar citrus green tea smell. Interestingly, after a couple of hours, it develops an ozonic note, almost like chlorine in a swimming pool!

It's not stunning, but something I'd perhaps wear while running in the sunshine :-)

Fragaria
Fragaria

I agree with sissu! White tea and peach sounds like a great perfume! I do like this a lot though. It might be a love if it was longer lasting. This will be good for church tomorrow, and then I can wear something a bit longer lasting. It kinda smells like clean rich people on the water for the day. I do smell the tea more than the honeysuckle and I wish it were the other way around. The Green Tea Exotic has a weaker tea smell in it. This is a handy dandy little bottle to shove in my purse and use just minutes before entering ANYwhere since it's so mild. There's no need to let this wear down a bit. I like it and I'm just happy as can be with another blind buy again! I'm sure it depends on your chemistry, but the Green Tea Exotic lasted a long time on me. I was hoping this would, but for the price, it doesn't even matter. I'll enjoy this scent right along with the weather!

LuiLui
LuiLui

Very nice scent. I loved it!!!
Awesome acquisition!

Rene5
Rene5

Tried this yesterday at the perfume counter at Macys. I did not like it, but I should have because it has most of the ingredients I usually like the scent of. But all I could smell was very strong sourish honeysuckle; kind of like perfume that has gone bad. It also does not have lasting power, fortunately for me. I could not smell it at all after about 2 hours.

SillySue
SillySue

I WISH that they would come out with a white tea scent! Enough with the green tea already.

White tea and peach would be a dream come true :)

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

Another Green Tea ? Well, if it smells as good as
the other ones do , then bring it on.

karencherries
karencherries

It's mostly green tea on first spray, with a punch of floral immediately following. dry down is more floral, though not distinctly honeysuckle. it's fresh and bright, with a prominent tea note through out it's longevity. it is a really nice scent, especially for the price. but nothing super special

apollinne
apollinne

I want to try it!!! I use a lot the original one, I find it wonderful during the hot sunny days of summer...

Green Tea Honeysuckle by Elizabeth Arden 3.89 out of 5 based on 176 ratings and 31 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honeysuckle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honeysuckle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Green Tea Honeysuckle by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Green Tea Honeysuckle by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.