Designers » D E » Aromatic Green « Groups

Green Tea Intense Elizabeth Arden for women

Green Tea Intense Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

ozonic

Green Tea Intense by Elizabeth Arden is a Aromatic Green fragrance for women. Green Tea Intense was launched in 2006. Top notes are caraway, rhubarb, lemon, orange and bergamot; middle notes are mint, green tea, jasmine, cloves, fennel and celery seeds; base notes are oakmoss, musk and amber.

Caraway Rhubarb Lemon Orange Bergamot

Alyssa Ashley Green Tea Essence

Green Tea Intense Fragrance Reviews

silentman26
silentman26

An amazing refreshing, uplifting scent. Big splash of fresh lemon, joined by crashed peppermint leaves ... mixed with green tea ... An energizing scent that will help you jump-start your day! ... lasts long ... especially in clothes ... projects great ... this is an amazing fresh clean perfume!

KatrinC
KatrinC

Got it because I was hoping its a stronger version of the original, but its a very different smell altogether. Very edgy. Not enjoying it. The original was perfect, but what do I do with a perfume that disappears by the time I get to office?

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

Picked up a bottle of this for the Summer (lol) as I have always found it a nice fresh uplifting unisex fragrance. Went for the Intense, I am struggling to see what's intense about it. It's got a very citrussy opening, quite feminine, but then the bit I like is the drydown, which is pretty damm good, and fairly masculine. Reminds me of a few of the Men's Bvlgari fragrances I use, al that tea :-). Only difference is Bvlgari lasts, this disappears without trace after about an hour. Arden's fragrances normally have pretty good longevity, this is a little lacking. Nice for the Summer though, have been picking up lots of the matching green tea pieces, and I know we don't review them on here, but the bath salts are amazing.

kiskionok
kiskionok

Very good: inspiring, clean, uplifting. And very aromatic! One of its kind, if you want something more sharp than the classic Green tea by EA.
Spray it, and it won't be mistaken in any occasions.

nutpojjanapimol
nutpojjanapimol

Fresh and clean but something is too sharp and crisp and too strong for this kind os scent. These make me cannot stand and have to wash my wrist. I prefer to smell it on other people to let it let it goes with me all day. The silage and longevity are terribly good (as I dislike it I wish it fades asap).

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

Fresh, clean, uplifting, splendid and very aromatic. Would suggest for spring and summer. The lasting power is more than average and lasts whole day if you spray onto clothes as well. I simply love it.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

A longer lasting, full-bodied version of the well loved scent spray from Elizabeth Arden. Green tea intense is impossible to overspray, has amazing sillage and decent lasting power while being suitable for work and closed spaces. Truly a breath of fresh air and a burst of freshness on sweltering Summer days, Green tea intense can wake me up every time i feel lazy or sluggish during busy days.

juliaten
juliaten

I say a big "YES" to this perfume. It smells so fresh, so green tea, I love smell of green tea. My husband liked this perfume as well (and he is very picky about smells).

Mickey Tollerraine
Mickey Tollerraine

the theme of the perfume is not so bad, but lasting power is sooo poor , so weak. It stays on your skin just 5 or 5.5 minutes :-)

barbie_18
barbie_18

I regretted this purchase. There is absolutely nothing special about this perfume. Its smells like a faint mixture of sugar and water. Another downside is that it lasts for about an hour on clothes and less on the skin. Can you believe that? I was so pissed after i bought it.

yvonne2013
yvonne2013

casual and light touch. This is good to wear for normal activities such as causal dinner, drinks, travelling or even work. The simple n light smell is refreshing. Downside is doesn't last long. not for party or dinner.

username101
username101

I tried Green Tea for the first time when I was about 15 or 16, loved it, but noticed that it didn't stay too long on my skin (I think it doesn't stay long on anyone's skin in general) so I always had to carry the bottle. After like 2 years, I got this one so that I can wear the perfume without having to carry it around, and I have to say it smells "different" than the original Green Tea. I liked the Green Tea for it's citrussy opening, light, airy scent and then the tea note, but this one actually lacks the citrussy/tea/airyness, yet is very sweet and even chemical/artificial. Judge it for yourself. If you really like Green Tea and want it to last long, I guess you'd have to carry it around and spray it.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

Such a casual, clean and fresh scent. A go to scent for running errands, going shopping or just stay at home chilling and relaxing.

AllieT
AllieT

Interesting that another reviewer called this masculine ... can see parallels with hubby's EDT spray ...
I love Green Tea, the original and this has the staying power the original lacks, however it's a bit too intense for me, prefer something lighter and more feminine.

CHARLIE11
CHARLIE11

Don't be deceived by this perfume... when you spray it on ... wait for a ten minutes and then smell it, just gorgeous, fresh and clean smelling and at a fabulous price. So if you want to smell like you have just stepped out of a shower, then this is the one!

Quite a bit different from most green tea scents, this one has a decidedly more masculine feel to it and reminds me of a fresher, softer Halston 1-12 (and they wear together very well). I had 1-12 on when I first tested this on my skin at the EA counter, and it is very nice...

The tea notes are there from start to finish, but this has more longevity and prescence to it, being an EDP. The addition of mint and lemon gives it a twist of citrus and a garnish of sharper green. The oakmoss makes the base more airy and forest-like while musk adds to the overall 'thickness' of the composition.

I can see why some women might be turned off by this and find it too brusque. It lasted longer than 5 hours on my skin and I think it is a good scent for a anyone who likes strong fresh scents and wants something less classic than, say 1-12 or Quorum, and less sophisticated than Eau Parfumee au The Vert Extreme by Bvlgari (with it's juicy orange and sensual spiced rose). This has some floralcy to it but only in a supporting role. All in all a nice (should have been released as) unisex scent for good price; that lasts!

Sillage: above average
Longevity: very good
Overall: 3.5/5

This is like a glass of iced green tea with lemon and a sprig of fresh mint, sipped on a hot day in the shade of a giant oak tree that's overgrown with moss. Cooling, refreshing and satisfying. No one has complained yet and I've sampled it more than 10 times and applied it freely...this is on my short list of new scents to acquire (and not go into debt)... :-)>

sharyssa
sharyssa

I had this one but returned it because the lasting power is no different from regular green tea. And it smells the same maybe a tad bit stronger but I was put off by the dark green color and the old fashioned bottle,not attractive!

margierose
margierose

I'm not too crazy for this version of Eizabeth's Arden's Green Tea. Dpn't like the mint lemon notes in it. I gave mine to a friend who likes this type of fragrance. I like her first Green Tea Scent,much better in my opinion

Green Tea Intense by Elizabeth Arden 3.60 out of 5 based on 96 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Green Tea Intense by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Green Tea Intense by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.