Designers » D E » Aromatic « Groups

Green Tea Lavender Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

herbal
Green Tea Lavender Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

Green Tea Lavender by Elizabeth Arden is a carefree aromatic fragrance which relaxes and refreshes. Green Tea Lavender was introduced in 2010. Top notes are amalfi lemon, mandarin orange, chamomile and mint; middle notes are lavender, tea and Carribbean magnolia; base notes are musk and ambrette (musk mallow). Available as 50 ml EDT.

Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange Chamomile Mint

Lavender Tea Magnolia

Musk Ambrette (Musk Mallow) Birch

Curve Soul for Men
Green Tea Exotic

Green Tea Lavender Fragrance Reviews

perhapser
perhapser

Aromatherapy! The lavendar is light, and I smell more green tea, citrus, and mint. Non-offensive scent that would work well in an office setting.

munchay
munchay

I love lavender. I love the Green Tea range but this one does not speak out loud the lavender note.More of a green tea freshness. Dissapoinment in a way.The lavender is there but it dissapers even before you know it.

Sweet Sea Pea
Sweet Sea Pea

The lavender isn't very dominant, but it's certainly there. I don't find the green tea, mint, or any other notes to be overpowering, but each is uniquely present. It is a refreshing and calming fragrance. I got 100ml for $12.99 after reading reviews here, because I've been searching for a new lavender fragrance. I find lavender to be not only calming, it helps me to feel focused when I am feeling anxious. I have a lavender soliflor from Turkey called Rebul that is running low, so I wanted a replacement, and perhaps something with a bit more complexity. I think Green Tea Lavender is very much what I was looking for, although I might seek out some other options. I got this during a very hot July week while doing some intensive training and taking a state licensing exam for work, and it really fit the bill. Not at all overwhelming, but calming, aquatic, ozonic, a bit salty, and refreshing. I can douse myself in it and it does seem to help me to sleep better too. I also like that it can be layered without conflict with other soft fragrances. I don't know if it's the season or just my recent tastes, but these light refreshing fragrances are all I reach for lately. I don't think it has much more staying power on my skin than any fragrance in this category, but for me spritzing myself is such a joyful and uplifting experience that it's almost a benefit. Plus I feel that I can switch fragrances throughout the day without fear of clashing. At this price point, I find this to be a very satisfying purchase, but if it cost more I'd most likely be disappointed.

peferrarine
peferrarine

That's a nice fragrance, but they should balance the notes a little more.
I can't use it for "calming and relaxing time" cause the green tea is TOO strong. Is kinda sharp and it bothers me.
The lavender could be stronger, the green tea softer. Maybe less "green", less "citrus".

Fixation and projection of a bodyspray.

(and is not available only in 50ml , as mine have 100ml.)

Daughter
Daughter

This is good for relaxing. A day off, no worries, no hustle, no fuss. Maybe do some laundry, do a facial mask, maybe a little bit of gardening. Then lean back with some coffee, perhaps by the screen with fragrantica...... And splash more on before going to the gym... A good day off! ;-)

This is a nice fragrance. Well composed, yet simple feeling. Lavendar is allowed to stay lavendar, the other notes only compliment it. I never regretted buying this. There is always a need for having one or a few fragrances that give a fresh, relaxing feeling like this does.

ginadantas
ginadantas

It has a very good price and smells good. I thought lavender note would be stronger than others (because I love lavender scent and I am the one who is constantly in search of the perfect lavender), but green tea note prevails in my opinion. Green Tea Lavender is not a linear perfume, but the transformation is very subtle. According to my Brazilian nose, it is not suitable for men: it is really made for women. It refreshes us, but it is not enough in very hot days of summer...

indi3cita
indi3cita

I got Green Tea Cherry Blossom and when I saw that there's a lavander one I just had to own it. I got it at last at a verry good price and it didn't dissapoint me at all. I love it it's refreshing the lemon, the lavander, the mint and the green tea are a good combination on my skin. It doesn't last long so I have to reapply.

A calm lavender scent with some tea. Not my thing, smells like lavender air freshner to me. In my opinion it's quite linear.
I also find it kind of masculine.
I liked the original Green Tea, but this one I don't.

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

In the opening, this really reminds me of Gap Dream.

dioradddict
dioradddict

I´m in my 2nd bottle of this one... I love it to go to the gym!

GermanChocolat7
GermanChocolat7

This reminds me of Village Naturals Aromatherapy Calm Lavender & Chamomile. It is a spa-like scent that is aromatic and herbal. This is a sparkling clean and refreshing scent that invigorates and rejuvenates, yet at the same time is soothing and relaxing, making you feel optimistic and carefree. Smells predominantly of spicy lavender, tea, and chamomile; however, citrus and mint are also detectable. I layer this with the EA Green Tea Lavender Honey Drops body cream, and it lasts really well with good sillage.

CoolBreezes
CoolBreezes

A refreshing green tea and lavender scent. I keep it in my car and spritz myself before driving in heavy traffic. I find it relaxing yet with a focusing effect.

Calvini
Calvini

It is nice, fresh, and soft like most of the Green Teas; however, it smelled very fake.. it does remind me of lavender, but I don't think I've ever smelled any actual lavender (or lavender product) of the likes

AngelaAngela
AngelaAngela

I was hoping for a scent that reminds me of relaxing lavendar fields. Sadly, I only get fake laundry scent, with an overly musky base.... I will use this in the future a few more times and report back if my nose is able to join the fan club. Right now, it is a "meh" scent. This might work well to deoderize my work bathroom.

miss mills
miss mills

A really pretty and relaxing fragrance, I agree with darlingdraven, this could well be worn to work by nurses (like me!) - it is not overpowering and I think I could probably enjoy a soft whiff of this if I was feeling unwell. (I initiallly sniffed this with this aim of buying it for my Mum's friend who loves lavender but did not expect to love it myself). I think I'd really enjoy smelling this on a male too, would be quite an unexpected but lovely choice.

millie1980
millie1980

A fresh, ozonic scent. The lavender is there, but not as you expect. It's fine, it's just not exciting me. Oh, and it smells VERY different to the original green tea. A guy could wear this, it's unisex.

Want a strong dose of lavender? look here. It has a very prominent lavender with a pleasant tea note and comforting chamomile. It's quite strong at first, so please wait til it settles down a bit to appreciate it. Most unisex. of all Green Tea. Wear it whenever you wanna feel relaxed and get all comfy. Personally I enjoy this when I am not working or do anything fancy. :)

dulcette
dulcette

this is probably my favorite among the Green Tea series. very calming, slight lavender note.

darlingdraven
darlingdraven

I was expecting a strong lavender but I am glad that isn't the case. Agreed, gentle lavender and green tea. Fresh and feminine. I feel this would be a good choice for a workplace that doesn't allow strong perfumes like massage therapy or nursing.

AllieT
AllieT

Doesn't pack a punch, nor particularly long lasting,but a very gentle lavender fragrance, slightly citrus, refreshing and mildly spicy.
Easy to wear, day time or as I prefer it, after an evening bath/shower as a relaxing scent which helps you unwind.

Lucky me
Lucky me

How some others says it is every day scent! Very nice, light, easy to wear, perfect for the hot summer days. With this fragrance I feel fresh all day long! It is inexpensive perfume but it doesn't smell cheap, just casual, good quality fragrance.

SandraV
SandraV

This is a preliminary review as I just received this today unsniffed in a swap.I smell mostly the citrus notes:I get the lavender a bit but it is so light I might not know it was in there if not for the name.It almost comes across more as bergamot.I don't get the magnolia at all.There's a tiny hint of the chamomile but no mint which is ok as I don't like mint scented anything.It reminds me a little of B&BW White Citrus but I'll have to update after a few wearings.It smells just like another perfume but I can't put my finger on it right now.This is definitely a tee shirt and jeans kind of scent..more for warm weather as well.I can easily see how it could be a unisex fragrance since it isn't girly by any means.The jury is still out but will update after I've had it a while.
Edit 4/16/12 The more I wear this the more I like it-that didn't take long:)

giovanna9sg
giovanna9sg

It was on sale and I loveee the package!! That's how I bought this. Actually I didn't expect much from EA Green Tea Lavender, because Green Tea original doesn't last long on my skin, only 1-2 hours then disappeared.

But this one was different. I wear it today to the office, makes me feel so fresh, relax en clean. After 10 hours, I still can smell it on my skin. Definitely recommended for daily / office wear.

Green Tea Lavender has a bit of masculine edge, both genders could use it. If you like relaxing, warm scents you’ll absolutely love this one.

Quite long lasting, but sillage is not good.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Probably the second most masculine version of Green Tea, after the original. The lavender is aromatic and soft, but also a bit chemical. Its mild sweetness ushers in the familiar tea accord, with mint and sheer citrus underpinnings. In equal measures more traditionally substantial and less esoteric than its groundbreaking progenitor, and something I wouldn't turn down as a bargain.

inkywinky
inkywinky

Green tea laveneder is another good version of the original green tea. the first spritz smells a little alcoholy...but it mellows down after that to this very subtle feminine lavender scent. Not the harsh medicinal kinda lavender. its a very soothing lavender..nice to wear on a hot day out and just to curl up and get comfortable.the dry down...i must say is quite musky..a tiny bit masculine...but that doesnt make this a unisex scent..cause it still has the feminine touch .If you have the Green tea exotic you will like this too..Of course the Green Tea Exotic was a very floral scent.But i would definately recommend this to any one who wants a fresh scent.

instantjim
instantjim

I don't wear feminine fragrances, but this one is great. I bought it cheaply for my wife, but she didn't want it, so I decided to use it as a room spray where I work. It smelled so great I decided to wear it. In my opinion, this is at the very least a unisex fragrance and quite possibly a masculine. There is a very pleasant freshness to the combination of green tea and lavender and it lasts really well. It has been compared with cKBe, but in my opinion it is a thousand times better than that soulless antifragrance. Green Tea Lavender is an excellent summer scent and can be worn by anyone.

Vampiraag
Vampiraag

At first reminds of CK Be but just for a few seconds. In me I scent camomile, a weak but cozy lavender, a citrus touch and later green tea, a subtle magnolia and hint of mint and musk.
It's perfect for a summer day,so fresh and light.
The staying power is good.

Redpula
Redpula

A non-powdery amazingly smile inducing lightly sweetened lavender fragrance that I would love to try to myself on a casual, evening and especially,sunny day activities. I just bought this Green Tea Lavender for my girl best friend and when she sprayed it in her arms, it is a blast of calmness, mood uplifting, so comforting scent and so relaxing.
I am not a technical guy on fragrance notes but all I can say is that both sexes can blind buy this as it is very affordable, beautifully colored bottle with a captivating juice that feels like an after the drizzle foggy early morning walk in a garden/grassland. It has mild projection but better longevity compared with other Green Tea versions. I suggest 2 initial sprays on both jawlines, 15-20 minutes before leaving your place then 2 more sprays. 1 on the lower center of neck and 1 on the nape or chest. EA Green Tea Lavender is wonderful and people around you will surely notice your scent. Cheers!

PerfumedPrincess
PerfumedPrincess

Green Tea Lavender is another stellar addition to EA's line for me. The beginning of the fragrance smells a lot like a warm minty chamomille tea with a bit of a floral chaser. The lavender is pronounced in the beginning, but begins to get softer as the scent wears.

I experienced a lot of the green tea in the mid notes but it mingles well with the chamomile fragrance. I did not detect any magnolia at all. The tea smell gives way to a dry, slightly woody, and beachy type of lavender fragrance during the drydown. I have really never enjoyed lavender as a raw material as it can be powdery, but in this offering there is an almost boozy quality in the basenotes that I really did enjoy.

But be warned, it is a little masculine when the fragrance reaches this point. It is quite longlasting and the projection is decent. I love how calming this fragrance is, like the epitome of aromatherapy for the body.

I really will enjoy wearing this one often. Rating 8 out of 10. Suitable for casual, office, weekend, and daytime use.

takeasniff
takeasniff

When I went to test this I thought oh no this is going to be a really strong lavender smell so not something you want to wear as a perfume maybe to relax at home or whatever but not take seriously as a perfume. I sprayed it and it is really pretty. There obviously is lavender in it but not the sharp harsh lavender that you can sometimes smell. This is very well rounded it is not just a lavender smell all the way. I felt with Green Tea that is was just too much of one thing. This one is a huge improvement and obviously it is very relaxing and it lasts a little better than the previous tea versions I think it is worth a try. Even if you are not keen on lavender it is not all that prominent here.

shoreshells
shoreshells

Very relaxing lavendar while sipping tea. Keeping the stress at bay throught the day and into the night!

wendymld54
wendymld54

its really refreshing and simple fragrance,its perfect for free spirited girl :)

Gingerwoman

I already wrote a review of this but I'm loving it more now. It's just like a really comfortable shirt you love that goes with everything. Unlike a lot of other perfumes by designers it doesn't start off overly chemical, you don't have to wait for it to settle to something that's not choking.
It is a lot like CKbe but it lasts longer. I feel like CKbe disappears on me 2 minutes after I put it on.

Gingerwoman

I tried on a lot of different fragrances the day before yesterday. I really wanted a new perfume but I live in New Zealand where perfume is a lot more expensive because of the importing costs.
Anyway everything seemed to smell overpowering to me. Scents I remember liking didn't smell nice to me anymore and they were all so expensive.
Then I found this scent. Such a pretty scent and something you can wear anytime, anywhere. Very clean and fresh with hints of lavender and affordable with out being "cheap".
Although it didn't occur to me until later how much this smells like Calvin Kline's CKbe which I already have and when I checked the ingredients on here many of them are the same.

imgcas
imgcas

This is not so different from the original Green Tea, or from Green Tea Summer. The drydown will be very familiar to those who know the line.

Lavender makes it more unisex and I can get mint even two hours after applying, so it's quite refreshing.

Almost no sillage and medium staying power.

Migotka
Migotka

For a fragrance having a lavender in its name, I would expect it to be more lavender-ish.

Nevertheless, Green Tea Lavender is a lovely fragrance. Lovely, because I cant really say much more about it. Elisabeth Arden has never been a brand close to my heart, and it must be one of the view out there that did not release any single fragrance I would like to have. Green Tea Lavender would possibly, maybe and perhaps be the first one, but I already have a summer fragrance.

About the perfume itself: it is very mild and relaxing. I got a lot of camomile and herbs with a citrus touch. Lavender appears later one. Overally you get the nice feeling of relaxing on a porch with a cup of herbal tea in your hand. I was surprised not to detect any musk at all! I think a bit more of it would give to the whole a touch of elegance.

Green Tea Lavender by Elizabeth Arden 3.83 out of 5 based on 207 ratings and 36 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lavender fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lavender, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Green Tea Lavender by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Green Tea Lavender by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.