Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Green Tea Lotus Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

ozonic
Green Tea Lotus Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

Green Tea Lotus was launched in 2008 as limited edition. It captures you with aroma of Asian lily, along with cherry blossom, yuzu and accords of plum. Characterized as tender, light and exotic, it greets you with plum (that symbolizes China, elegance and pureness), cherry blossom (that reminds of transience of life and is a symbol of female beauty) and yuzu, Japanese citrus that smells similar to sweet pommel. The heart is composed of Asian lily, gracious lotus (a symbol of freedom and spiritual re-birth), green tea and osmanthus. Base notes are musk and white birch. It is available as 50 and 100 ml edt. The nose behind this fragrance is Rodrigo Flores-Roux.

Plum Cherry Blossom Yuzu

Dream

Green Tea Lotus Fragrance Reviews

Aromawander
Aromawander

I'm a fan of clean and refreshing fragrances, and lotus and tea are two of my favorite notes; hence this fragrance is right up my alley. I'll agree with those who said it's not ground-breaking, but then the stated notes or the price do not indicate gourmand so I do not get it when people expect something revolutionary here.

That said, I love the simple, fresh blend of green tea, lotus, yuzu and osmanthus with a faint trail of birch in it. Stays about 2 hours on me but I don't mind spritzing again. Sits pretty close to the skin but those who pass by me or stand nearby can sense a delicious fragrance..Would definitely recommend for those looking for soothing, refreshing and inoffensive fragrances!

peferrarine
peferrarine

Is new, innovative and groundbreaking?
NOPE.
Is it bad?
NOPE.

Simple as that.
Green Tea and Lotus. From the "Green Tea's" i tested, this is the less sharp. The green tea note is well balanced with the floral notes, so is very soothing, calming.
And everyday cologne (cause is too weak to be called EDT in my opinion).

bren400
bren400

Tried it 3 times in 6 months. It took me back when I used to wear gap fragrances. It smelled like Dream from The Gap. I don't know if it has been reformulated, but if it was, I'm talking about the one from about '94-'95. I won't wear that stuff nowadays. Perfect for teens!

arrokaj
arrokaj

nice price but it want stay long

Ayina
Ayina

This fragrance is so refreshing. I like to use it when I'm in home after work to refresh myself. I love green tea and lotus. I just wish it stays longer, in my body the scent gone less than 2 hours. But hey, I could spray it all over again because the prize is affordable. I got less than $14 for the big bottle here in Indonesia

tinsel
tinsel

First, let me say it was not my intention to purchase this fragrance. I was looking for something green and fresh (similar to my favourite fragrance Versace Versense) that would be cheap enough to use on daily basis. Then I tried E. Ardens Green Tea at the store and I liked it instantly although it smelled quite different from Versense. My only concern was that Green Tea faded away quickly (I tried it at the store and at first it was really fresh and green but half an hour later it was all gone). Then I came here to do a little research and noticed that many reviews say that Green Tea Lotus is much better than original Green Tea - it lasts longer, smells better and is even greener with a floral note!
I decided to purchase Green Tea Lotus as a blind buy and my hopes were really high... and I was sooooo dissappointed! When I first opened the bottle it reminded me of a typical perfume that grandmothers use! I decided to give it a second chance and now I have been using Green Tea Lotus for a month but the only thing I smell are grandma-ish flowers and a bit of green tea afterwards. It's a fresh scent but nothing like the original Green Tea! I am happy that so many people like it but it is really not for me since I'm not a floral (or maybe lotus) fan..

katuliena
katuliena

it was a blind buy. And Im happy that I purchased it. It is absolutely fresh, inoffensive scent very weareable for work and every day time. it is not "not for fainted heart" scent, because this one is not disturbing anyones sinuses. I really like it and will be wearing it a lot.
Edit: I can smell it on my clothes the day after application. It is very lovely fragrance, make everyone feel very fresh.

dstywstn
dstywstn

As a fan of green tea, I totally like this one. Exotic but not powdery so it makes me fresh. The longevity is not that bad. I got compliments by wearing this yesterday. If only there was a shampoo which smelled as good as this fragrance.

RedDog
RedDog

Starts off as a harsh floral for the first 15 minutes. Then the soft, inoffensive green tea suddenly sets in and it is almost ALL fresh green tea on me. After an hour, it becomes much softer… a clean, skin scent, with soft green tea. Unfortunately, the sillage is quite weak.

Total, lasts about 3 hours on me, sillage-wise. Anything longer than that, I can only smell it if I stick my nose on my skin and sniff it directly.

slowmotion
slowmotion

Clean and crisp. This fragrance is pleasant smelling and unique but not spectacular in any sense. Very soft sillage but if I spritz it 4 times (twice on each side of my neck) it is still not overpowering but it does last very long. But only if it's heftily sprayed.

Museumgal
Museumgal

This version is good if you'd like to soften the citrus + tea combo of the original with a nice floral. It's a watery aquatic floral that blends well with the tea and citrus, and the notes really work well together. Good casual day time scent or for the office.

kattleia
kattleia

got it as a present from my sister and i'm so impressed! i find it pleasant to wear on hot days.. lasting power on my skin is like 6 to 7 hrs. kinda strong at first yet the drydown is amazing.. fresh, clean and very feminine! i love it!

dioradddict
dioradddict

just waiting for my bottle, i just purchased it with my 2nd bottle of lavender version
1st impression: beautiful floral, but where´s the tea? then after a while it appears, the same green tea characteristic in the other versions, what for me is good because I actually like it! yeah, think I liked it, nice version, the floral makes a good contrast with the tea, if u don´t know the scent u wouldn´t expect such development of flower to tea. very interesting and beautiful.
2nd impression:my nose must be c!razy... i didn´t feel the same, i imeaditely felt the tea!

phanhtofu
phanhtofu

The only thng I dislike about this one is because it just does not last long on me

Calvini
Calvini

It's a "nice" scent, but I expected more since the predominant note is supposedly lotus and tea. The lasting power's pretty good; although it screamed "I'm the overly processed Lipton Green Tea with Citrus" for ~2 hrs (instead of something real from a tea shop), it eventually turns into a nice soft floral scent for ~4 hrs. Don't get me wrong; I love Lipton's sugary drinks, but I hardly consider them "tea."

empyreans
empyreans

This perfume is lovely, good combination between the freshness of greentea and the sweetness of lotus. This makes you feel lovely. I have a tiny travel bottle used to keep Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit and since it's empty now, I pour EA Greentea Lotus into it. Amazingly, both blend really well. The Le Toit kinda dominate it but I can still smell the Greentea Lotus. I love this blend! Well, just sharing, in case anyone interested to give it a try :D

Morrigan
Morrigan

This is a light, citrusy-fresh, everyday scent. That's its purpose and it delivers well. Anyone who expects anything grander than that should buy something priced over $50.

This was my first green scent. It was (and still is) a difficult transition for a gourmand/oriental gal like me, but since I blend perfume myself I respect every note in this one. Somethimes you just need that lighter, carefree fragrance, right?

Green Tea Lotus smells divine out of the bottle, but on my skin I just get confused. I haven't owned it for that long so I am still skeptic about it. I wear it on my "cant-be-bothered-with-perfume" days and I find it energizing and uplifiting, once I get passed the citrus that is.. I'm not a big fan of citruses so I am usually on the verge of geting a headache until the drydown (it's not the most obvious note, but to my untamed nose it is). Using this as a body spray and avoiding neck and pulse points works best in my case.

Note-wise I get mostly the loud citrus, lotus and lily. They are all swirled in ice cold green tea. Cherry blossom is faint and watery, more like something from The Body Shop that accidently got mixed in with Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea. However, there is that ozonic feature that is just so refreshing and thus encourages me to focus on the "clean" elements in the perfume rather than the frustrating florals and painful citrus.

Lasting power is so "90s" in spite of it being launched in the 2000s, it has that linear sillage and doesn't really evolve until much later (an hour). The belated drydown is pure floral to me, but until that - on my skin - it cries out "Hi there, I'm lemon and I'll be here for a while!". Top notes can really drive me crazy. The first day I tried it on I needed a painkiller to get over it.

My curiosity urged me to give it another chance though. I think lemon and lotus are constantly in combat for the first half hour or so and that's what frustrates me. When I finally wish most of the lemon away, I get only the faintness of lotus and some questionable florals.. Oh well, like I said, these kind of scents have no spectacular purpose. They are just fresh and "nice".

Do I like it? Not sure (yet).
Do I recommend it? Yes, if that's your thing.
Will I give it another chance? Yes, I will see how it works for me this summer.

Don't dwell too much over buying it. Make the purchase if you are into greens or just need something fresh - period. Not recommended for girls strictly into sticky gourmands or sweet fruity-florals. This is a green scent, you'll most likely detest it.

astrosfever
astrosfever

I had the original Green Tea version of this and liked it but wasn't amazed, I often thought it smelled like a grandma somehow. I hate that it did because I so so so wanted to love it because I'm a green tea fanatic~ I'm curious to try this version with lotus

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

I'm not able to make up my mind about this one. There are times I like it and times I don't. It opens with a burst of citrus sharpness. Give it some time and the tea and flower notes come through. On me, these are the notes I detect, and it stays this way.

And I'm not able to make up my mind about it because sometimes it feels a bit sharp and chemical-ly.

However - there is a however, happily- applied with a light hand, it's lovely, simple, clean and light...

Its long lasting, which is super important to me, because I'm not someone who necessarily wants to bother with having to re apply through the day.

So definitely good, when applied with a little less enthusiasm than mine on some occasions ;-)

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

There is a lady in a simple white dress. She is walking into water. There are many lotus flowers in the water and the floral smells are prominent. Slowly, her body is submerged in the pale green water but it does not drench her - it simply made her clean, refreshed and delicate.

That's the image I get when applying this perfume.

Just bought this today at a local discount store for SGD$19.90 after reading reviews here. :D
It smells very floral but is inoffensive, despite the synthetic ingredients. I mean, I tend to find most synthetic smelling perfumes bad, but this doesn't smell bad or make my head hurt (at least, not at the moment).
It's kinda aquatic in smell and floral, with hints of green tea. Green tea is a side kick in this perfume, and I wished it were stronger since I prefer green scents to floral ones.

Longevity on skin is around 3-5 hours, sillage is soft/moderate. I think it smells decent but overall not something I'd reach for as I'm not a floral type of person, unless it's rose or peony.

xoxcrista
xoxcrista

anybody want to trade? I have the big bottle :)

solecuerva
solecuerva

I really love this! I've like the original, but this is so much better. I was looking for a daily scent to use without feeling guilty about its cost, and I have recently get a lotus flower tattoo, so I decided that I have to have this. In Argentina don't sell it, so I order it blind and wait 2 looong weeks. I can't be more happy. Is spring here and I will use all summer too, and I want it every summer of my life.

danimcneil
danimcneil

Woweee!!! I found this jewel at tj maxx for $ 13! This has taken my breath away with its beauty. The original green tea wasn't my favorite, there's always a bit of harshness with a realistic green tea scent. But the lotus version is fluid, floral, aquatic almost, and fantastic! It has a bit of elegance that makes me feel beautiful in a simplistic way. I do get some fruit in the very beginning but I would say this is mostly floral. I wish this lasted a bit longer though. You do u have to carry the bottle with u to reapply. Now I need to find a bottle of the revitalize version, hoping that its just as amazing.

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

I think this is my favorite of the green teas. Beautiful, light & refreshing. After about 20 minutes I smell something sweet. Must be the Yuzu & the plum but I would've thought it'd die down by now. Love this scent. A must have for long hot summer days!!! EA scents are totally underrated!!!

Edit...This lasted 7+ hours on my skin. Although it was a skin scent at that point but I still could get a beautiful whiff of green tea when I pressed my nose to my arm. Not bad for $12.99!!!

dame piglet
dame piglet

My fragrance wardrobe is mostly "sweeties" and heady floral fragrances, so I've been looking for something clean and a bit sophisticated without fruit and spice. Several times I thought about Bvlgari Crystal, but it's a bit pricey and sometimes it's a hit on me, sometimes a miss. I found this and also the summer scent at Marshall's today for 13 bucks per big ol' bottle. Not a huge investment, so I bought them both (blind buy, because, of course, they are all trapped in locked plastic boxes now-a-days).
I do believe I have found a winner in this fragrance! It's DEFINITELY green tea from the opening, very much like the original. Once it dries down, the lotus with a touch of woodiness (birch? okay!) comes in and balances out the tea.
LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY and exactly what I wanted... clean, peaceful and sophisticated without being "over-the-top". I find it is stronger & longer lasting than the GT Summer version.
I'll use this year-round when I need to smell like a grown-up. :)
Happy Sniffing, everyone!!!

mahadewi
mahadewi

This one doesn't thrill me, it's okay but quite weak and the fragrance doesn't seem to last for long. I thought I liked it at first, but now it reminds me a bit of air-freshener. I bought it for something refreshing and light for summer, as I usually wear heavier or stronger smelling perfumes. It just doesn't do much for me, but might be a good one if you like very subtle fragrances.

ellachamp
ellachamp

I have the original Green Tea and I love it so when I found out about Green Tea Lotus, I just couldn't wait to try it. I just got this perfume today and I'm so glad I did. It was love at first smell! It's refreshing but it doesn't smell like any ordinary citrusy fragrance that I've smelt before. You can smell the citrus notes but at the same time the floral notes are also obvious. Perfect mix! The smell is just beautiful! It has much stronger notes than the original Green Tea, I'd say more noticeable. I'm going to wear this scent all-year round.

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

Absolutely amazing!I have the original green tea scent which I love but this is even better I think. It's still very green and fresh but less sharp with nice floral undertone and evokes the scent of spring walks through blossoming summer orchards. Very good feel scent.

Indah Virsyanasari
Indah Virsyanasari

i've just bought this yesterday by blind and based on the reviews. today is the the first time i wear this and wow it's like a fence of flowers surround me! fresh smelling! i really love all green tea variants of elizabeth arden :)

AllieT
AllieT

One of the better Green Tea flankers in that you can smell it when it goes on and it lasts quite well.
Quite a rich fragrance combining citrus with a deeper floral aroma which is lovely and feminine.
Nice for every day wear, not overpowering but warm and sophisticated. Really like this one.

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

I bought this based on great reviews here and found it quite a nice floral fragrance. @guess_geogie is right, its a combination of the original Green Tea with a touch of True Love, with a little "kick"..LOL! it lingers nicely on me and I absolutely love this one!

Jellybean
Jellybean

fresh tea citrussy scent; very light; short lasting thou:( kind of similar to JLo's Still which I prefer better

guest_georgie
guest_georgie

I love this fragrance - warm heady floral background with a fresh citrus and green tea breeze. I had never seen this perfume before but it felt so hauntingly familiar - then i realized! - this perfume is Elizabeth Arden True Love plus Green Tea with an extra citrus note added! I actually used to wear True Love and Green Tea together! The floral notes in True Love are beautiful but it is quite insipid on its own - green tea gives it freshness and definition.

Krissy041088
Krissy041088

I absolutely love this one! It's my everyday perfume which instantly makes me feel clean, fresh and relaxed. I always get compliments when wearing this one, no one would guess that its actually a cheapy. I can't find it anywhere here anymore (Aus) but I'll defiantly be buying it online because I CANNOT live without this one.

mwater1
mwater1

Green Tea Lotus is a delight for the senses! It's so beautiful. I loved the original Green Tea and several others of the flankers, but this one is a little less crisp and more floral than the others. At once I was captivated by the plum and cherry blossom top notes. The soft heart notes of lotus and lily are punctuated by the wonderful crispness of the green tea. The green tea remains within the fragrance throughout the drydown where the musk and soft woods set a sensual undertone. The strength of the fragrance is only around 4 hours, so I do recommend layering with the original green tea body lotion. Overall, it is a wonderful scent perfect for a warm sunny day.

adhieoprah
adhieoprah

I bought this fragrance for my girl and sometimes I tested it, I thinks it's really girly and for the green tea I think it's heavy, but my girl loves it.

barbiot35
barbiot35

This fragrance is very similar to Paco's UV summer pops but -luckily-very very lighter then its fruity scent!
Of course similar to the original-first green tea of EA but this one is more for "fruitlovers" i think and IMO the original one was more refreshing then this...o.k I'm using it but I won't buy this one again:(

guest_sassy
guest_sassy

I love its fresh smell and how it's just the right mix of fruity and floral. I'm glad I chose this over Green Tea Revitalize since I found the latter more overpowering. Though Green Tea Lotus has weak staying power, I'll definitely get myself another bottle once it runs out. :)

guest_rynryn
guest_rynryn

This limited edition fragrance is very similar to elizabeth arden green tea. But green tea lotus scent is slightly stronger yet it's not typically strong enough to overwhelm you. I felt in love with it=)

Marianne
Marianne

This one really helped me to forget this hot day...when I went to a perfume store today, I looked for something light and refreshing - Green Tea Lotus was perfect. It is similar to The Vert of L'Occitane, but even more refined and has a slight floral side.

Green Tea Lotus by Elizabeth Arden 3.83 out of 5 based on 224 ratings and 40 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lotus fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lotus, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Green Tea Lotus by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Green Tea Lotus by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.