Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Green Tea Nectarine Blossom Elizabeth Arden for women

Green Tea Nectarine Blossom Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

ozonic
Green Tea Nectarine Blossom Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Green Tea Nectarine Blossom Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Green Tea Nectarine Blossom Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Green Tea Nectarine Blossom Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

Green Tea Nectarine Blossom by Elizabeth Arden is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Green Tea Nectarine Blossom was launched in 2016. Top notes are peach, bergamot, exotic fruits and green tea; middle notes are green tea, nectarine and nectarine blossom; base note is musk.

Peach Bergamot Exotic Fruits Green Tea

Green Tea Nectarine Nectarine blossom

Musk

Nectarine Blossom & Honey

Green Tea Nectarine Blossom Fragrance Reviews

Housebliss
Housebliss

This has now lasted 9 hours on the top of my hand. I like it, and I agree that it smells mostly like peach.

Two women at work loved it, and I gave it to one of them. They both thought it to be best suited for a woman, and I agree. It does smell very nice.

Signorina absoluta
Signorina absoluta

I had tried this perfume and absolutely fell in love with it. That`s exactly the perfume I`d like to have this summer for a usual daytime.
I feel green tea and bergamot at first and it smells to me like a soft citrus. Nectarine and peach appear at the second and fragnance is becoming so soft and fruity.
I was really upset by the sillage and longevity - just an hour or thereabouts.
Does anybody knows the perfume similar to this but with more sillage?

Dort0625
Dort0625

Was able to finally smell this today and OMG! I love it! I happen to love MANY Elizabeth Arden fragrances, and they are very inexpensive so that makes it all the better!! I find with most of the green tea line are all very green-aquatic-floral, but this one has that beautiful orange/nectarine scent to it and it makes it to die for! I would have to say that sadly, this version of green tea has just as poor longevity as the other versions. They really are more like a body splash/body mist then they are EDT. That being said, since you can buy just about everyone version of green tea online for insanely low prices! So would I pay retail of 70ish for the 100ml or 40 for the 50mls-no I wouldn't, I want to, but I wouldn't

This is indeed a light and modest body spray-like scent. Tea and mild nectarine/peach scent. Some floral notes as well. I agree with the review below mine, it reminds me of ice tea as well.
Quality, sillage and longevity seems to be average just as other Green Tea fragrances from this line.
Not bad, but it's almost a body spray.

interdite
interdite

This is a super pretty flanker of EA green tea. It's very soft and wears more like a body spray than a perfume but it's very enjoyable as long as you love nectarine/peach/apricot. To me, it smells exactly like bottled peach iced tea. The green tea is still quite present but it's mostly fruity. Like many GT flankers, it smells a lot like shampoo, which is fine by me. I personally don't find it overly musky. I get mostly tea/fruits. It's sweeter than most of the flankers, too.

Overpriced at regular retail price but worth snatching up once it hits the discounters in a few weeks.

Green Tea Nectarine Blossom by Elizabeth Arden 4.09 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Nectarine Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Nectarine Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Green Tea Nectarine Blossom by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Green Tea Nectarine Blossom by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Eau de Toilette Escada Cherry in the Air Stella McCartney Stella Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Parfum Intense Giorgio Armani Sensi Versace Versense Elie Saab Le Parfum Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Versace Bright Crystal Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Madonna Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Elie Saab L'Eau Couture Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Jennifer Lopez Glow