Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Green Tea Nectarine Blossom Elizabeth Arden for women

Green Tea Nectarine Blossom Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

Green Tea Nectarine Blossom Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Green Tea Nectarine Blossom Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Green Tea Nectarine Blossom Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Green Tea Nectarine Blossom Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

Green Tea Nectarine Blossom by Elizabeth Arden is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Green Tea Nectarine Blossom was launched in 2016. Top notes are peach, bergamot, exotic fruits and green tea; middle notes are green tea, nectarine and nectarine blossom; base note is musk.

Peach Bergamot Exotic Fruits Green Tea

nvenus

:o I love this bottle... Hope I'll be able to try the fragrance someday

Siv55
Siv55

The bottle is so lovely, like a japanese kimono. I love the original Green Tea, but I find the flankers very hit and miss. This is another miss for me I'm afraid. It's Green Tea gone a bit Sunflowers, there's something slightly too synthetic/plastic floral about it. It's a little bit cheap smelling. It's kind of beachy actually, in so far as it reminds me of the scent of my lilo smeared with sunscreen :/

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

This is so pretty! It's light and peachy: not too sweet, not sickly at all. there's a discernible soupcon of green tea to keep it refreshing and it's excellent value. longevity not great, but at this price you can afford a little top up up at lunch time.

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

This is superb. I own some more citrusy versions/editions, but this immediately won my heart. Very soft, very peachy, yet fresh and floral. 10/10.

Sparkly fresh scent, like peach lemonade , my only issue is that it doesn't really smell like a perfume !? More like a refreshing cologne...as it seemed to evaporate rather quickly..I think for a hot summer day it would be pleasant, as for me, I am not a huge fan of citrusy scents, but in its category , it smells nice..

Housebliss
Housebliss

This has now lasted 9 hours on the top of my hand. I like it, and I agree that it smells mostly like peach.

Two women at work loved it, and I gave it to one of them. They both thought it to be best suited for a woman, and I agree. It does smell very nice.

Signorina absoluta
Signorina absoluta

I had tried this perfume and absolutely fell in love with it. That`s exactly the perfume I`d like to have this summer for a usual daytime.
I feel green tea and bergamot at first and it smells to me like a soft citrus. Nectarine and peach appear at the second and fragnance is becoming so soft and fruity.
I was really upset by the sillage and longevity - just an hour or thereabouts.
Does anybody knows the perfume similar to this but with more sillage?

Dort0625
Dort0625

Was able to finally smell this today and OMG! I love it! I happen to love MANY Elizabeth Arden fragrances, and they are very inexpensive so that makes it all the better!! I find with most of the green tea line are all very green-aquatic-floral, but this one has that beautiful orange/nectarine scent to it and it makes it to die for! I would have to say that sadly, this version of green tea has just as poor longevity as the other versions. They really are more like a body splash/body mist then they are EDT. That being said, since you can buy just about everyone version of green tea online for insanely low prices! So would I pay retail of 70ish for the 100ml or 40 for the 50mls-no I wouldn't, I want to, but I wouldn't

This is indeed a light and modest body spray-like scent. Tea and mild nectarine/peach scent. Some floral notes as well. I agree with the review below mine, it reminds me of ice tea as well.
Quality, sillage and longevity seems to be average just as other Green Tea fragrances from this line.
Not bad, but it's almost a body spray.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Nectarine Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Nectarine Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Green Tea Nectarine Blossom by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Green Tea Nectarine Blossom by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Stella McCartney Stella Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Elie Saab Le Parfum Nina Ricci L’Extase Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Christian Dior Diorissimo Christian Dior Dolce Vita Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Eau de Toilette Prada Prada Candy Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Escada Cherry in the Air L`Artisan Parfumeur Traversee du Bosphore Elie Saab L'Eau Couture