Designers » D E » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Green Tea Revitalize Elizabeth Arden for women

Green Tea Revitalize Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

ozonic

Green Tea Revitalize by Elizabeth Arden is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Green Tea Revitalize was launched in 2006. Green Tea Revitalize was created by Rodrigo Flores-Roux and Claude Dir. Top notes are blood orange, mandarin orange and water mint; middle notes are magnolia, green tea, bamboo and lotus; base notes are birch, oakmoss and musk.

Blood Orange Mandarin Orange Water Mint

Magnolia Green Tea Bamboo Lotus

Birch Oakmoss Musk

Green Tea Revitalize Fragrance Reviews

annkom
annkom

I can smell citruses only at the beginning. Drydown got a lot of bamboo, and a bit of tea with lotus. Quite watery/fresh.. Good lasting power. Sillage poor. I'm disappointed (was hoping for more orange and mandarin).

username101
username101

This is for those who were drawn to Green Tea for it's initial citrus notes (like me). It has more bright citrus notes than the original version and it keeps me refreshed everytime I wear it. Those who like citrus scents will like it.

catface
catface

Was this a limited edition? I've been looking for it and I don't like the other versions(Lotus, Exotic). As mentioned by others, the original Green Tea doesnt even last an hour on me so I stopped buying it. If this one returns, I promise you I will always use it.

AllieT
AllieT

Citrus-y (particularly orange) and fresh but sweet and feminine, I love this version of Green tea. Hoped it would last longer than the original but it just isn't that powerful sadly. An after shower perfume, for me.

Psyquart
Psyquart

Perfect for hot summer days when even the lightest fragrances seem to be overpowering. Fresh and clean, light but with good staying power.

Kartini
Kartini

It has the original green tea scent & feeling fresh after used it :)

Kazorwaman
Kazorwaman

It is a very nice, light and quite long lasting (on my skin) parfume :) I was surprised about how softly this scent changes its notes..From the *blood orange* to the *green tea*, from the *green tea* to the *bamboo* and *lotus*..It is a very fresh scent. Most suitable for sommer hot days, but quite nice to use in winter if one wants to.

Pandemonium
Pandemonium

I love the freshness, and yet, unlike many of fresh scents, it doesn't smell flat, nor like toilet freshners! This is my must-have for summer. It openes with sweet, citrus-y notes, but they fade pretty quickly, leaving a pleasant and light scent.

Belladonna
Belladonna

Green Tea Revitalize by Elizabeth Arden is a citrus pick-me-up plus a pleasant green tea fragrance. The citrus lasts for only a short burst, but the green tea and bamboo last much longer. I enjoy this fragrance in hot weather and at work when I don’t want to smell too strongly like perfume. I find that green tea and especially bamboo smell very good on skin. I still smell like me, but better!

Tala
Tala

I like this one. I used to have the original Green tea but it didn't last long enough. I didn't liked the smell and I had to constantly reapply. This I spray in the morning and I still can get a hint of it at night. Very fresh and lovely. Very safe to wear even for closed door events. You don't have to worry that you might offend anyone. I know that this will be my everyday perfume.

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

Even better than the original, "Revitalize" has the depth and staying power original "Green Tea" lacked. "Revitalize" opens with a citrusy punch that is refreshing, as the name suggests, but it is never overpowering. The scent quickly settles, and the astringent notes of the green tea shine through, sweetened a bit by the florals. Finally, the musky notes warm the whole composition, keeping "revitalize" from veering into bodywash territory. I love the scent of green tea, and I think EA's "Revitalize" is the best interpretation of this scent I have sampled.

Green Tea Revitalize by Elizabeth Arden 3.72 out of 5 based on 92 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Revitalize fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Revitalize, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Green Tea Revitalize by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Green Tea Revitalize by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Versace Versense Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Chanel Allure Sensuelle Christian Dior Pure Poison Givenchy Ange ou Demon Bvlgari BLV Eau de Parfum II Hermes Eau des Merveilles DSQUARED² She Wood Versace Versace Woman Burberry The Beat Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc Calvin Klein Truth Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Stella McCartney Stella Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto