Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Green Tea Summer Elizabeth Arden for women

Green Tea Summer Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

Green Tea Summer by Elizabeth Arden is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Green Tea Summer was launched in 2005. Green Tea Summer was created by Rodrigo Flores-Roux and Claude Dir. Top notes are black currant, bergamot, tangerine and lemon; middle notes are cyclamen, passionfruit, water lily, watermelon and rose; base notes are musk, oakmoss and white amber.

Black Currant Bergamot Tangerine Lemon

Cyclamen Passionfruit Water Lily Watermelon Rose

Musk Oakmoss White Amber

Fan di Fendi Eau de Toilette

Green Tea Summer Fragrance Reviews

SexyJasmine
SexyJasmine

I thought this would have been great for the summer but after wearing it a few times I'm not into it as much. It's too tangy for me, like a sweet and tangy candy. Like Sweet Tarts candy! Probably a good scent for a preteen or teenage girl but it's doesn't work for an old gal like me...lol.

dame piglet
dame piglet

I can't say how this will react on others, but it starts out sharp on me and dries down with a very green soapy smell (Irish Spring or Zest or something like that). I'm not sure why it smells like that on me... I guess it is just what my skin "grabs."

Very clean & inoffensive, but not my 'cup of tea.'

millie1980
millie1980

I really like the original Arden Green Tea fragrance, but this just stank. Maybe I had a duff bottle? Honestly, it was almost like urine! Really harsh and sharp smelling. I don't understand.

I don't find it as "green tea" as the original nor "fruity" as Tropical nor "floral aquatic" as any other versions. To me, Green Tea Summer is very freshly leafy green! At some point, it gets kinda grassy. It feels very citrusy and hydrating too. For the rest, it stays true to the Green Tea collection; refreshing and clean. Not overly floral nor fruity. It's just green aromatic. A true crowd pleaser.

Hollie
Hollie

I had the original Green Tea and didn't care for it at all. Contrary to what other reviewers said, I actually think that the original was sharper and that this Summer version is more soft around the edges. It reminds me a little of an Arnold Palmer(1/2 iced black tea, 1/2 Lemonade)...one of my favorite summer drinks! I was surprised to see all the listed notes as it smells fairly linear and simple.....and no tea note??? It's called Green Tea.
Anyway....if you can find it discounted, it might be a nice one to try but don't expect to have your mind blown or anything. I think this would be a good one to leave in the car or throw in your bag incase you need a little sprucing. Reminds me of a hybrid of Gap's, The Natural and Clean by Clean.

Jazzy76
Jazzy76

Tr it frozen! It's fantastic.Like a refreshing cocktail

bbbonbon
bbbonbon

To me this one smells just like lemon kitchen cleanser or some kind of strong detergent. The only good point, it's the fact that it lasted quite long on me, at least on that particular day. Sorry, too sharp to be a summer version of something that it suppose to be fresh or sutil.

smells a lot like the original, but with sharp edges. i think its bamboo. altho it's not listed here i smell a lot of it in this. even on dry down it smells very green teaish but with lots of bamboo note. faint flowers also. it actaully lasts longer than the original on me, but i prefer the original one. this one is refreshing but just a tad too sharp. one bottle is enough for me. i will finish it in summer.
6 1/2-10

sketchgal
sketchgal

I bought this together with the tropical version. The scent is too strong very much the same as the original version. For summer i like to wear the green tea tropical version rather than this one. will give this away and keep the tropical one.

tsofa
tsofa

Usually, when I am wearing a perfume, I don’t care if it is a summer or a winter scent. I just want to smell good and give positive vibes to the people around me.

Unfortunately, with “Elisabeth Arden Green Tea Summer”, I can’t manage to do so.

Actually, it was an extremely good bargain through Amazon and, out of curiosity, I decided to test it. I would describe it as a nice summer perfume & scent, but on me it lasts only for like 5 to 10 minutes. While spraying myself with it, and the house, when I am out of the door, it has… gone with the wind! Even though I bought it last summer, whether wearing it during summer or winter times, it has exactly the same effect. It doesn’t last! After trying it for about 2 months now, I honestly got bored of it.

I like teas, but unfortunately it seems green teas don’t like me.

I guess that if I wanted a perfume to remind me of summer, I would rather prefer wearing “Escale a Pondicherry” or “Blue Seduction”, as they actually make me feel on my face the summer breeze, its salty air and its warm sunshine. To me, “Elisabeth Arden Green Tea Summer” is just plain boring and doesn’t offer any nice thoughts of the summer.

I hope that by the end of the month, its bottle will have ended. No more green tea perfumes for me!

Josie_the_duck
Josie_the_duck

I loved this perfumed from the first sniff. It's very fresh and really summery scent. It's very fruity and citrousy. Too bad it's very hard to find, but it's worth it. This is one of my favorites.

Montie_M
Montie_M

I once despised the first direct sniff from bottle since it smelled warmly weird, probably the ‘secret’ solar notes. On the contrary, the first spray was heaven, just like savoring sherbet lemon mixed with exotic fruits. Exhilarated, I was following that fruity pathway and found myself dreaming of lying in seashore with a glass of pina colada, sheltered by big colorful umbrella and Oakley shades. And, the loathed solar notes? Ah, it is a prove that I was tanned, sun-kissed, licked by gust of ocean air so hard the tang leave its trail on my skin.

Green Tea Summer by Elizabeth Arden 3.69 out of 5 based on 79 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Green Tea Summer by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Green Tea Summer by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.