Designers » D E » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Green Tea Tropical Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

tropical
ozonic

Green Tea Tropical by Elizabeth Arden is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women. Green Tea Tropical was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Rodrigo Flores-Roux. Top notes are litchi and passion flower; middle notes are green tea, tea and magnolia; base notes are musk and tropical fruits.

Litchi Passion Flower

Green Tea Tea Magnolia

Musk Tropical Fruits

Gap Blue No.655 For Her

Green Tea Tropical Fragrance Reviews

Beef1
Beef1

When I sprayed this to my skin, it smelled like toilet freshener. But after while I started to like it. Fresh, a bit fruity scent. Could be used in day time. Tea scent holds up quite long time.

NMWS76
NMWS76

I just won't learn! I keep falling for youth, fresh, maybe a bit fruity fragrances in the shops and I keep ignoring that my bodychemistry actually turn otherwise cloying fragrances into something nice and classy on me. I bought this when it came out and intended to wear it for summer. I drink a lot of green tea so I thought I'd love it. I didn't hate it but everyone kept telling me that maybe I should cut back on how much green tea I was drinking because I was beginning to smell like it and if people tell you that you smell, it's not a compliment. I have very dry skin but use fragrance free lotions, oils and creams so they're not interfering. Cold weather, evening, "old-lady-like" fragrances work better on me and others compliment me on them even though I rarely like these heavier/sweeter fragrances in the flacons.

MarillaV
MarillaV

Very refreshing in the hot summer weather. The top notes are like a sweet fruit punch that feel sort of sparkly. The tea note follows very quickly and the fruit seems to disappear for awhile. However, it pops back up on my skin in the dry down and plays hide and seek with the light musk finish. Completely inoffensive, a great office scent. I do enjoy this one on especially hot summer days.

Jenge
Jenge

I really thought I would love this. I drink tea nearly every day, but I like it hot & unsweetened so that may be a factor. (I even have a favorite green tea with passionfruit in it, so this sounded great.)

This to me is like a super saccharine-y artificial powdered iced tea mix that has too much water added with some flowers floating on top. Not what I was hoping for.

It seems that most people like it, but I find it too artificial & sweet and on the verge of being cloying.

tigsi
tigsi

I got this fragrance today. It was a blind buy. I would have to say I'm quite pleased with it. It is extremely fresh and I don't find it tropical at all. I get the green tea, some floral elements and a tangy lemon-y feel to it. It smells divine, it's clean, you can wear it everyday, perfect choice if you want something office- friendly and it's not too soapy. Two thumbs up!

Update:Unfortunately, Green Tea Tropical gives me a monstrous headache. I totally cannot wear it everyday (like I planned just to save my pricier perfumes). The only way I can stand it on my skin is when I put it on my wrists and on the back of my neck and then put a perfume with fruity notes or a vanilla based perfume on my pulse point. I plan to use it up, because I hate wasting it, or I'll give it to someone who'd like it better. What a let-down... I liked it for being different,but it's not working for me.

Fragaria
Fragaria

I wore this one night for myself. The scent stayed all night, fresh, just thrilled with it! I wore it yesterday and got a compliment. This is quite impressive and lasts far longer than I expected. I'm so very happy with this! This is a delicate, carefree scent. This is a wonderful blind purchase, and I think if it even sounds interesting to someone, it'll be worth the purchase price.

The original Green Tea is a great choice on its own, but I'd like to have a different variation of Green Tea, so here is my next attempt to find the right one for my collection.

Green Tea Exotic is a bit too floral for me and I find Lotus is a bit too aquatic. For this Green Tea Tropical, I find it's chilled, very juicy and fruity at first. Then the "original Green Tea" peaks through, but it quickly wrapped by the slightly creamier tropical fruity vibe.

This is the one I plan on keeping in my collection. The fruitiness in this is young and energetic. It's very refreshing and cheerful and perfect to spray on anything. Green tea note is subtle but it's noticeable. Very likable and very inexpensive to buy.

cinema1974

Purchased this one today and it smells like tea and very clean scent...nothing special kinda like reminds me of body splash or body spray... it has a bit leafy green fresh scent... some hint of fresh melon but mostly the tea scent comes off me more... It was purchased cheap for me so it okay... but rates as a body splash to me...

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

this one is a lot lighter than "green tea summer", it's green tea with a hint of fruit punch

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

Ahhhhhhh!!! Light, fruity & refreshing!!! Makes me want to pour myself a tall cold glass of iced tea and relax!!!! Wait....my kids are screaming....so much for relaxing!!! Oh well, I can still enjoy this beautiful fragrance while chasing my kids around the house. My least favorite of the teas but still very light and refreshing!!! Cheers!!!

caline00
caline00

i like this one , its very tropical fruity and green so i use it as a cologne or a body mist sometimes .

username101
username101

Perfect balance of tea and tropical fruit! Nothing overrides anything and the tropical fruits don't disrupt the tea notes. Very well balanced. Love everything about this perfume!

Duckme
Duckme

i just got this perfume today,i didn´t try it on before so i just bought it blind. I have to say this was a very refreshing scent and i feel clean when i sprayed it on. I think this scent is perfect after showers and i also think this one is a perfect perfume to layer on.
it does really smell like green tea, but to me the tropical notes doesn´t really show...

i would totally recomend this for people that search after a fresh perfume, great for everyday use!
from my expectasions to be a casual perfume ill give it a 5/5. super fresh!
maybe 4/5 just because i didn´t get the tropical part as much as i hoped for..

I'm a bit disappointed that the tropical element doesn't really come out well. I see this more as a subtle scent that is again based on green tea, maybe with only a tropical hint.

username123
username123

Fresh, cooling and subtly fruity. I like it that the fruit scent in this perfume is not overwhelming, yet it still has that juicy, fun, beachy feel to it. Love it.

sketchgal
sketchgal

nice fresh sweet scent, i like the lychee note and its subtle sweetness. bought this together with the green tea summer version and i like this more, its more light and not irritating to my nose. This is the best green tea version for me. nice for layering scents.

pw
pw

very refreshing scent makes one feel good

VANE_KSK
VANE_KSK

Me hace acordar muchisimo al Eau D´Eden de Cacharel que en mi pais ya no lo puedo conseguir y es super rico, fresco, bien de verano y acuatico, muy buena fijacion y duracion.

La Moon
La Moon

Very refreshing fragrance :) I took a cleansing herbal bath and spritz GTT and it's the best feeling ever. This version of course still smells like green tea but not as sharp. I find the OG green tea smells like kiffir lime leaf + a teeny hint of "comet" scent..and tropical smells lemony with litchi along with summery fruits + light musk and all that green tea I love ;) great summer choice!

Puma
Puma

In general I admire a litchi!
Green Tea Tropical is exteremly fruity, but also refreshing - for summer or spring.

mwater1
mwater1

Great EA Green Tea flanker. Lots of litchi and passionflower in the head notes. Most of the green tea is packed into the heart notes, I didn't pick up on the magnolia. The drydown is wonderful. I like the whole concept of musk with a fruity drydown. I'd like to find other fragrances with this type of basenote! The sandalwood/amber/musk thing gets old after a while. This is somewhat different. I've had this fragrance on since 10am and it's 7pm now and it is still going pretty strong for me. I like it, then again, I'm an 'Arden Girl' and most EA fragrances really work for me. This version was really hard to find though. Today was the test drive and I think it will be in heavy rotation during the summer months. I rate it 9 out of 10.

louyse
louyse

A very nice summer scent! The passionflower comes out nicely. A nice
refreshing summer scent.

guest_GreenTea...Kindda PPL :)
guest_GreenTea...Kindda PPL :)

Ijust Love waer Green Tea thru out my Life.......... to feel just as it is refreshing on my whole life.......Um a passionate lover of Green Tea!

guest_sara
guest_sara

i like this elizabith one
its magical and all my friends take it every day from me (mmmmmmmm)

klee0206
klee0206

To me, it smells just like Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers.

dolita
dolita

i like all elizabith perfumes and that one the most cute one

Nuppu
Nuppu

Nothing groundbreaking, same old green tea now with a hint of fruits. Fresh, green and juicy, just the way you expect it to be.

Green Tea Tropical by Elizabeth Arden 3.80 out of 5 based on 113 ratings and 28 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Tropical fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Tropical, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Green Tea Tropical by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Green Tea Tropical by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.