Designers » D E » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Iced Green Tea Elizabeth Arden for women

Iced Green Tea Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

Iced Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. Iced Green Tea was launched in 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian. Top notes are mint, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are orange, eucalyptus and mandarin orange; base notes are amber, musk and mint.

Mint Bergamot Lemon

Orange Eucalyptus Mandarin Orange

Amber Musk Mint

L’eau de parfum #3 Green, green and green

Iced Green Tea Fragrance Reviews

wistfulmaiden
wistfulmaiden

Um does anybody else thing Elizabeth Arden is going a bit overboard with the whole Green Tea idea?
I mean, Iced Green Tea...! I liked one or two of the Green Tea florals but this one (like all EA products on me)does not last more than 1 hour. Really sad.

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

This fragrance is a burst of freshness like you're showering with mint and eucalyptus water.
Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of mint and eucalyptus so this perfume is not my taste at all.
However, the only thing that I like about this perfume is it has cooling power. I always wear it at home in very hot day. XD

lister
lister

Opening- a bit sweet,a touch of eucaliptus,simple and cheap,projectivity-2/10.in 30 min u can smell citrusy notes, it kinda blends in ur skin and becomes more pleasant,because at this point it reminds the original version.
I think lavender and more of a mint would have saved this scent on the market,but it's missing this notes.
I regret wasting 30 $.

as3
as3

i love green tea fragrance but for this Elizabeth Arden Iced i don't to like it, top notes of this fragrance smell like herbal oil, i can't smell citruses .. and base notes smell very similar to original EA Green Tea ..

Malegria
Malegria

Got it as a superbargain. The opening feels like the original Green tea, but then turns out to be a cold eucalyptus concoction.Medicinal, pleasant, don`t get all musky or skanky on you like some of fresh perfumes do (remembering it`s respected mother, Green Tea). But - why, oh why did the creators put real mint in it?!!!! I understand it`s supposed to be a cooling fragrance but I really don`t enjoy the sensation of Vicks rubbed on you in the summer heat!!!!
Plan to spray in on clothes and smell like a eucalyptus tree after a tropical rain.

dragonfly2010
dragonfly2010

Wow. It was my first perfume. It is fantastic. Fresh and really icy.

raleigh
raleigh

this fragrance went too far into the green tea mold. it didn't even smell like perfume to me. guess i let the sales lady convince me that it was the newest and best thing. i could never talk myself into liking it.

Russian
Russian

louyse,how right you are!It's icy and refreshing!
Perfect for summer,just perfect!

louyse
louyse

After a long day of gardening ..and a refressing shower, this is the scent to
to reach for. Refreshing burst of mint,
with a luscious scent of oranges. Wonderful and longlasting. One of my
favorites of the green teas from Elizabeth Arden.

Iced Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden 3.13 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Iced Green Tea fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Iced Green Tea, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Iced Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Iced Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Dior Dior Addict Elizabeth Arden Spiced Green Tea Givenchy Organza Indecence Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Exotic Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Serge Lutens Five O`Clock Au Gingembre Rihanna Rebelle Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Revitalize Lancome La Vie Est Belle Chanel Allure Sensuelle Dior Dior Addict Eau de Parfum Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Elie Saab Le Parfum Dior Dolce Vita Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Lancome Miracle Escada Taj Sunset