Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Mediterranean Breeze Elizabeth Arden for women

Mediterranean Breeze Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

Mediterranean Breeze by Elizabeth Arden is a floral fruity fragrance for women. Mediterranean Breeze is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2008. The fragrance features sandalwood, amber, almond blossom, pink grapefruit and nectarine.

Sandalwood Amber Almond Blossom Pink Grapefruit Nectarine

Innamorata
Mediterranean
Apple Bottoms by Nelly

Mediterranean Breeze Fragrance Reviews

lolitababydoll
lolitababydoll

I have a 3.3 fl.oz 95% full bottle of this for swap, looking for anything from my want list of a similar size but open to suggestions.

b@by
b@by

Lovely fruity/aquatic, slightly floral fragrance with absolutely no sillage. I sprayed it on my neck, inside elbows, and on three spots on my maxi dress, so as to disseminate the lovely aroma with every swish lol... nothing. Couldn't even smell it wafting up as I drove to my appointment. And it's a hot summer day here in Australia. Fail.

PhaedraRose
PhaedraRose

Bought this unseen as I liked the sound of it from reviews on here and wanted a light summery fragrance for holidays. My skin is better suited to more musky perfumes so although I like this,the only notes I am really getting on my skin are the nectarine and pink grapefruit. It reminds me of Cool Water,and I can tell that it is not goig to last very long but for its purpose,it is ideal for a spritz on a warm sunny day as it is light and fresh.

Batman2011
Batman2011

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!
WHY-YOU-TAKE-THIS-OFF-THE-MARKET-ELIZABETH??!!!
>.<
They need to bring this back, i have NEVER found a scent that smells so fresh, clean and pure!!
When i wear this i feel like i should frollock through a field full of flowers in a flowy white dress!
I got compliments all the time when i wore this, and some people would give me a hug just to smell me.
If it was still around i would DEFINATELY call it my signature scent.

The only con to this angel juice is that the lasting power is TERRIBLE.. you will be lucky if it lasts 2 hours. BUT.TOTALLY.WORTH.IT.

derkargy
derkargy

The original(blue bottle)is far better than this.

On my skin Med Breeze is a lighter version of the original Mediterranean (the blue bottle). Very female and very light and airy, but there all around you for many hours. I love the original and I love this one. The basenote gives a great soft and warm sandalwood-note, very me.

På min hud så är denna väldigt lik originalet Mediterranean (blå flaskan). Väldigt kvinnlig och lätt o luftig men ändå där runt dig i många timmar. Jag älskar originalet och jag älskar den här. Basnoten ger en härlig mjuk varm ton av sandelträ, som funkar otroligt bra på min hud.

thapoy
thapoy

First time , i am not interest this perfume. But i got the sample from my friend. Then i bought it and my family like this smell.

I love this perfume especially based note is goods smell and long time on my skin. :)

verysherry
verysherry

eLiZaBeTH aRDeN BReeZe

It is like a breeze of fresh ir in the spring...its smells like day or a romantic evening...perfect to uplift ur mood...stays well if u spray a decent quantity...and initially is a strong fragrance but settles down to your mood magically somehow..
It gives u a girl next door vibe or maybe one dependable girly friend!
I love it...<3

sofeaabdullah
sofeaabdullah

I love this perfume & it can last me about 3 hrs approximation & you have to re-apply it again. It's a very vibrant, lively and animated fragrance. It's not super citrus like those other perfumes. It has just the right amount of citrus cos the almond blossoms and musk balances out the fruity notes, making it more of a floral fruity intead of a fruity fragrance. It's such a spirited, vivacious, sparkling and exciting scent. It's like dazzling peaches, although there aren't any peaches in it. Maybe it's just the bottle. It reminds of the sharpness and bitterness of zests from lemons and oranges, but it's not a bitter fragrance nor does it smell of these fruits.:)) Loving it so much......U can see people that u are passing by get infatuated with the smell of this perfume lingering on your skin.

takeasniff
takeasniff

While wearing this, it reminded me of something but I couldn't figure out what. It reminds me of Fire and Ice Cool by Revlon. Not sure if it is still around but the sandalwood is very noticeable like a white musk smell almost like the Body Shop's white musk. It is nice but I have been there, done that. I am annoyed because I tested it several times and it did not smell so musky there was always enough citrus but as soon as I got a bottle it just didn't work on me. I have been wanting this for ages and was gutted when I got it for a good price. It is a huge bottle too!! Oh well I will stick to the blue one. Hopefully the other reviewers on here can smell the citrus more than I can. I did find that it lasted very well. You have to spray quite strongly on your wrist and neck but it did last. It is not too strong and I couldn't imagine it offending anyone.

I know this sounds strange but it also smells like Playboy Miami for men. I was wearing that the other day and it has the same sweet musky aquatic smell.

ebonyeyes
ebonyeyes

I like this fragrance, its a fresh citrusy scent that dries down to an almond base. Its very light and doesnt last long but its cheap compared to other brands. Its not as good as the original Mediterranean though.

sunthing
sunthing

It's soft, fresh, citrusy and feminine. However,the scent disappears very quickly and I have to wash myself with it to hear the compliments :)

ajbww
ajbww

i love this one it smells so fresh light, and not too sweet, but disapointed it wasnt very nice on me :( lovely for an everyday use

guest_tony-suarez@att.net
guest_tony-suarez@att.net

I Just Got Mediterranean breeze And Tried It, I Like It.I'm A Sandalwood,Almond,nectarine Fan The Other Notes Blend Well.And The Box And Bottle Design Are Very Pretty. And The Scent Isnt Overpowering.I Normaly By Paris Hilton Perfumes.Love All Of Them.And her latest scent Tease.But I Ordered This One From Beauty Boutique.And Its A Light Fresh Scent,I'd Reccomend It To A Friend.And Isnt As Expensive.I'd Buy Mediterranean Breeze Again.It's A Good Casual scent.For All Ages.I'd Give It A 4 Star Rateing.The Scent Last Long.And Is Very Pleasent Smelling I Love It. Marlena

Amethyste
Amethyste

nice light peach yogurt

Oh my God, yesterday it arrived, I ordered Breeze online. I fell at once in love with this smell, I am going mad about it, Oh girls, I absolutely enjoy it!!!

zvoncica
zvoncica

Ever watched a movie, not fascinating, nor intriguing, nor interesting...lets say watchable? Ever met a person, shook her hand, pronounced your name, and couldn’t think how her face looks minutes after? Ever eaten a dinner not being conscious of what your chewing or why?

If answers are yes, then you are quite familiar with Breeze. It is chewed leftovers, forgoten face and reruned movie. Short living, gasping shadow of Mediterranean. Cute, but I need something to slap me on the face and say: I am THE perfume of your life. Your hurricane, your earthquake, your mind control.

mandashell
mandashell

Fresh, citrusy and bright. I like it. ;') Good for casual use.

mwater1
mwater1

The initial spritz of Mediterranean Breeze is a little harsh, but citrusy. Within a few minutes it settles into the nectarine (but it smells like peach) and almond blossom along with the grapefruit. After wearing it for about an hour I was wondering who smelled so good. Then I realized that it was me.

It does remind me of a fruit compote. Sweet and light with just a trace of warmth. I prefer the original fragrance a little more. But Mediterranean Breeze is a nice change of pace for a more casual day or for office wear.

sharyssa
sharyssa

Barely there but beautiful it reminds me of a fruity sorbet and I like this one alot almost more than the original.I don't care if it lasts because $14.99 for a 1.7 oz at TjMaxx I can spray as much as I desire! I give this 2 thumbs up!

taydev
taydev

no power at all. i could hardly smell it on paper. its like an extremely watered down cool water

Ak.
Ak.

I really feel the fresh and a bit sour citrus notes at the beginning but somehow for me it smells more like lemon flavored fish oil LOL. However, on my friend it smells quite good.

adves87
adves87

it was hard to find this perfume in a store... but when i finally found it i got a little disapointed. its a little too masculine and it feels like the scent disapears after some minutes.
and it really doesnt have anything to do with the original mediterrenean

Miss Fragrance
Miss Fragrance

I think it smells go good. So fruity and not too sweet at all. I think I'm going to buy it for next summer.

Mediterranean Breeze by Elizabeth Arden 4.03 out of 5 based on 102 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Breeze fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Breeze, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mediterranean Breeze by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mediterranean Breeze by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.