Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Pretty Elizabeth Arden for women

Pretty Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

Pretty Elizabeth Arden for women Videos
Pretty Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Pretty Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

A new, fragrant beauty arrives on the market in February 2009 and joins perfume collection by Elizabeth Arden. It was named Pretty and it will be available in as many as 27 countries of the world.

Pretty seduces with its feminine concept, which rounds complete body and face care, as well as with floral juices created by perfumer Claude Dir of Givaudan. The fragrance opens with refreshing breezes of Italian mandarin and orange blossom mixed with peach juices. A heart is floral and gentle, created of petalia, starry jasmine, pink lily and peony, while base is soft and pleasant, composed of musk, Jacaranda wood and creamy amber.

Petalia is a new, floral molecule which was first used and introduced in this very perfume. It is a creation and patent by the house of Givaudan.

A flacon of Pretty is feminine, transparent and made of glass, with a heavy glass bottom. It was inspired by flower vase, since floral theme marks this edition in every view, from advertisement to ingredients. The advertising campaign was made by creative director and vice-president of the house of Elizabeth Arden, Mark Dixon, and it was envisaged as a timeless floral saga decorated with floral motives captures in a fragrant and feminine moment.

Advertising video and posters were made in a team, by husband and wife - Coliena Rentmeester and Tom Dey. TV commercial will be shown starting from January 2009, whereas advertising materials and posters will be present in fashion catalogues from March 2009.

New fragrant beauty of the collection Elizabeth Arden - Pretty, will be available as 50ml (1.7oz) and 100ml (3.3oz) Eau de Parfum, 200ml (6.8oz) body lotion and 100ml (3.4oz) body powder.

Mandarin Orange Orange Blossom Peach

Jasmine Lily Peony iris

Musk Amber Woody Notes

Passion Secrete

Pretty Fragrance Reviews

Niya
Niya

Got this as a gift from my dad. It's not really me; it's a little too florally-sweet for my tastes but I'm definitely keeping it (I usually just swap with fellow fragaholics for something else); this one's special coz of who it's from. I WILL wear it from time to time though but it definitely won't become my signature frag.

pinupgirl1948
pinupgirl1948

Pretty reminds me so much of Estee Lauders Pleasures,only without the strong headache effect that Pleasures can have! If you like Pleasures,but think it's a bit too strong,Pretty is a great alternative.Two sprays below the bra lasted me all day!

Jasminejoon
Jasminejoon

i have both pretty and envy me by gucci this smells like gucci envy me just a little bit more floral.

viviana.eveline
viviana.eveline

With this parfume, I really feel pretty :D

Renata tang
Renata tang

For me, fruity.

Emma0714
Emma0714

First of all, this fragrance needs a good 15 minutes to get comfy and settle in on the skin.

Spray then sniff - makes it seem like it's a green floral, and a fairly standard perfume.

The first time I tried it, I really didn't like it. I was like - Meh. Nothing special here. And kept walking.

But then the transformation had begun. Then this faboulous scent of fruity-white-floral had risen from the arm and was following me around, making me sniff my arm every few seconds, trying to remember what it was that I actually sprayed on there. And when I remember, that arm dragged me back to the store.

I'm on my second flacon now, and I realise that the time between first and second bottle was way too long.
I love this stuff!

And people here are saying that "Pretty" is supposed to be a bad name, not giving away any high expectations.. Well I find "Pretty" to be desirable. Not everything has to be like an Mtv-video. This is more like the scent in the air when Mr Darcy meets Elizabeth after she has been on a walk in the garden.

mirul
mirul

Just got this perfume today.very florally fresh scent. You can really smell the rosiness of peony. Really suit its name pretty. Last all day long on my skin.Love it

emo_onigiri
emo_onigiri

I think this also has the Givaudan molecule, Petalia in it but it isn't included.

Ayina
Ayina

It's very calm, feminine & safe fragrance. Just like the name "pretty". So it is just pretty enough, but less beautiful for me, not on my skin. I like to use it when I'm in lazy mode and don't want to use strong fragrance

pipergirl
pipergirl

This is so pretty :). Like a light, floral hand lotion. Just gentle, clean, feminine. It strikes me as a go anywhere day fragrance. Very girl next door.

celebrity89
celebrity89

EA already has the sharp, headache inducer, Splendor. Why tack on another one?!

Update: I smell something like vanilla that saves this. Maybe the amber. I get the 5th Ave. comparison. There is a good sour aspect.

lovetotry
lovetotry

I bought this at Debenhams India. It smelled so nice initially but with time, it's turning plasticky on me. Anybody up for a swap here? PM me if interested.

pannwright
pannwright

This perfume is really pretty at first (as it says), but it turns into something else fairly quickly --too musky for my taste. It's also very strong, radiating outwards and overtaking all surrounding scents. It lasts all day, but it's strength makes that a problem. I bought it some time ago based on the top notes, but I didn't keep it. It just didn't work for me.

Carnelian
Carnelian

Don't care for it, a bit disappointing. Tried it a couple of times, starts out promising, the head notes are nice, but went quickly to base notes for me, the mid florals don't last. Goes powdery and sour, and a bit synthetic rather than fresh, with musk and some leftover white flowers. Kinda generic, and nothing stands out. The name suits. It's pretty" but not interesting or striking. Not my fave of the Ardens.

chocolatte-owl
chocolatte-owl

My mum got me this quite recently. I don't really like it. It smells weird on my skin. I can pick up a harsh floral scent and a little pit of peaches. To me, there's musk. A lot of musk. I think it's too old for me (I'm 14). This perfume does not make me feel pretty at all. On paper, it smells wonderful. Light, fresh and overall pretty. Not on my skin though. It has this heavy alcoholic scent when I first spray it and it stays. It has a womanly feel to it. I think this perfume was created for women within the age range of 25-35 who would wear this on a sunny picnic day or romantic stroll in the park, or just as a light every day scent.

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

This is a beautiful fragrance! To me, it's a sweeter version of 'Arden Beauty'.
Definitely the only Elizabeth Arden perfume worth buying.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

Pretty is a pretty, feminine floral that is not offensive and suitable for any age. It smells like a quality, expensive perfume... there's no wow factor to it, it won't announce your presence as soon as you walk into a room, but it's wonderful as a spring time/warmer weather scent for lovers of musky white florals. I also found it quite calming to wear when I need to relax.

Krishna Kiani
Krishna Kiani

Pretty. It really suits the name. Beautiful fresh sweet floral bouquet. I can smell peony & jasmine so intense at first spray. The two flowers that I like the most. For me it's like the younger & cheerful version of 5th Avenue. Beautiful, feminine, elegant & happy. Good for everyday wear, good longevity too.

Tine1world
Tine1world

It's a warm day approx 30 degrees centigrade. A perfect day to wear 'Pretty'. ;Pretty' is a lovely unobtrusive and sweet fragrance that today mingles well with my skin. As with all other Elizabeth Arden fragrances this packs an instant punch. Although 'Pretty' is not heady like some perfume brands, it still has an Elizabeth Arden hallmark.

Unfortunately here in Australia we are victims of supply and demand and rarely are we able to find that bargain. Even though admittedly prices on fragrances here have dramatically reduced over the years. This being a huge reduction compared to 20 years ago or so. Consumers here are at the mercy of what's available. Arden's fragrances are readily available at most chemists and beauty outlets here. Ironically department stores here charge more for Arden fragrances than at other stockists? These stores however do stock hard to find fragrances. It is also and in some instances cheaper to purchase fragrances on line. Anyway.

Getting back to 'Pretty'. I personally really like this fragrance I like it because I can identify ever so slightly the expensive ingredients that set Arden's fragrances apart from some other celebrity fragrances.

Sometimes I get the impression that Arden's fragrances have evolved to be a poor mans alternative to Estee Lauder's fragrances. Mind you both fragrance lines have excellent staying power and that's exactly what I want from a fragrance. As with 'Pretty' I'm finding the fragrance to be quite linear, I feel caressed by this lovely blend of fruits and their blossoms. Recently I have stepped outside my own box by extending my range to include spicier fragrances. I used to loathe them on my skin. As I am maturing my skin is following suit. I am growing out of my clothes, fighting frown lines and goodness knows what else the universe has in store? Not to mention gravity.

I am more and more loving the pep a good quality fragrance has on my confidence and mood. 'Pretty does what it states on the bottle. Not only is it a pretty fragrance. I actually feel pretty too. The notes are complicated, yet mingle quite nicely. I am an amateur at best when it comes to defining the notes, but I seem to be able to smell most of them except for the musk, which to me is very subtle if at all.

'Pretty' in my opinion is a well balanced and unobtrusive fragrance. Suitable for warmer day's particularly summer. It is also excellent value for money. 50 mill EDP here setting one back 20 Aussie Smacka's. Now that's a bargain for feeling 'Pretty'. Thank you 'Elizabeth Arden and your wonderful noses for keeping your fragrances accessible.

I would like to add, and I know how many Fragrantica's hate this, but I just have to add that I am reminded a little of DKNY's Be Delicious' Pure Blossom' with 'Pretty' though 'Pretty seems a tad more grassy and green, eventually 'Pretty dries down to an ever so soft musk after at least 8 hours wear or so have slipped by.

Cheers T.

Cheers T.

pritty.peaches
pritty.peaches

I hadn't smelt this perfume before today - and I've never owned it. However I want to put a good word in for since I have realised that it is the spitting image (in the olfactory sense) of a Nutremetrics perfume 'Georgie on Ice' I had when I was a child. (I'm not entirely sure how old that perfume was but my first clear memory of it is about 10 years ago.

The Peony and Jasmine I've found to control both Pretty and Georgie on Ice for me. It is most definitely a white floral primarily. Although I find it to be quite sweet despite that - sweet enough to seem appropriate on young girls as well as older women.

As a perfume this takes me back to weekends at my father's house. I can smell the wood of his floors and faint dust layer from my minimalist bed/cupboard set up. Those aren't in the perfume - but olfactory memory is amazing like that. This is on my to-buy list strictly as a memory.

Boston2013
Boston2013

It is really pretty. It's sad enough that it might be "unoriginal", but it's done in a way that it reminds me of a vintage perfume from decades ago. I almost envision a circa 1910 ladies "rose water" poster.

I smell vanilla in it. It reminds me of a vanilla/floral candle.

This perfume could never offend a single soul, so maybe it's a great perfume to wear for a casual, warm weather day when you just want to smell "pretty."

It's not going to "take over the town", but you will smell perfectly pretty.
It's timeless and elegant like this. I have a small bottle and though I don't wear it everyday, I'd be really sad if I lost it. It's pretty. No umph, like Red Door, but it's very pretty.

Pretty. LOL :)

Thurea
Thurea

I received this as a tester a few years back, and I really liked it. But it lacks a certain unique quality, something to make it stand out. It's strength is that it's a very non-offensive and unoriginal floral, and that same thing, I feel, is where it falls short. 'Pretty' is indeed a name that suits this scent - it's just that.

carrieruble
carrieruble

Ick. I usually like EA fragrances but this is not 'pretty' at all. It's hard, crisp, and has no warmth. If you're looking for something pretty and soft, you'd do better looking elsewhere. L'Artisan's fragrances are 'pretty' as is some of the Guerlain fragrances. This is a thumbs down all the way.

Hanniepex
Hanniepex

Soft powdery scent,fruity smell and lasts even after a shower.
Nothing special about this scent. Very mild for me. Similar like one of the Avon's parfum.

Lovesmells
Lovesmells

It is soft, a tiny amount of fruity that is not overwhelming. safe to wear everywhere, simple, for morning, everyday, a Summer item for sure. Does not last long. Similar to a body splash from the mall's body and or bath shops.
Since it has no character, you are left with no description
Pretty but no oomph, not beautiful, not gorgeous

Museumgal
Museumgal

Lovely peony jasmine scent with a hint of fruit. Lasts well, inoffensive. However it's not unusual or a stand out scent, it smells rather generic, as though you've smelled similar things many times. Pretty is a good name for it, it's not outstanding enough for beautiful but it is nice in an understated way.

DoveGrayismyfavoritecolor
DoveGrayismyfavoritecolor

This is delightful on me (as well as my mother). It smells expensive, warm and cold at the same time...pure floral madness. I imagine rabbits smell like this after a lusty romp in a patch of flowers. It may seem commonplace or uninventive to some but surprisingly my chemistry just loves it. It lasts forever on me and sillage is moderate on myself but larger on my mother. As I wear this I immediately pick up the peaches, lily, jasmine, orange blossoms and musk. Affordable as well.

petravesna

Not exciting but a nice soft floral scent suitable for everyday wear. At the beginning I thought it was suitable only for teenage girls but after time I started liking it. The opening is still too sweet and harsh for me but then it settles down for soft white floral fragrance. Longevity is not that great but if reapplied 2x during a day it lasts until the following morning.

djuzz.becuzz

This is indeed pretty like it's name!
Right from the initial spray I can detect peony topped with juicy, fresh mandarin & peach. I wished the mandarin would stay around a bit longer than just the initial opening, because I love this fresh/sweet note a lot! Unfortunately it leaves the stage rather fast, but a lovely floral bouquet remains in which peony & lily are most prominent to my nose. Not a bad thing at all, since these are 2 of my favorite floral notes. So, even when the mandarin has left the stage I am still very pleased!
Musk & amber are there in the dry-down just to add a light creaminess to the blend. I do not 'smell' the amber.
Too bad it doesn't hold, but for the price it's ok to re-apply now and then.

♥♥♥

PS: to me it's in the same style as CK Eternity Moment

LoveForYMCMB
LoveForYMCMB

A friend of mine has a bottle of pretty (she's into florals, not me, i'm into strong gourmands) and she applied a splashh. I applied at 8AM, it was 8PM and still had about an inch of sillage.Just applied:A bunch of mandarin, orange and a hint of peach.
heart:flowers, flowers and more flower, specially jasmine and peony.
drydown:wood, and musk with a hint of amber
so:
Sillage:4/5
Longevity:5/5
Smell:3/5
Prejection:4/5
Uniqueness:3/5, have smelled a lot of similars
total score:19/25
average:3.8/5
not my total cup of tea, but is pleasent.

tvdvampire
tvdvampire

Nice, but not that special.

pbluberry
pbluberry

I tested this out at a warehouse wholesale store so I'm not sure how fresh it is. I love peony so I don't know what went so incredibly wrong. I love floral and it sounds like it should be a pretty fresh scent. Thank goodness it didn't last that long. I didn't smell peach but a sweet almost like a caramel smell that didn't mix well with the rest of the scent, not very cohesive. Then again, the bottle could have turned. Ohh well... will have to seek out a fresher bottle on the shelf of a store somewhere else.

Soft peach, subtle florals. It's a very safe, easy scent. It would work well for the office. It's simple and very feminine. It's the girl next door.

magickmaven
magickmaven

I bought this perfume for my mom a couple of years ago as a Mother's Day present. We both love it and I always spritz some on myself when I go to visit her. I will say that it doesn't seem to last as long on me as it does on her and so my body chemistry tends to bring out the base notes more quickly while on her you can smell the floral, heart notes for longer. So people are surprised to find out we are wearing the same fragrance!

As always then, your body chemistry is going to have the biggest impact on your experience with this perfume but for both Mom and myself, the over all experience is pleasant and complimentary. It never seems to smell over bearing and it just smells and feels soft and feminine and clean. I don't know that I can put it on my "Love It!" list but I REALLY like it.

poojakale21
poojakale21

I love Arden perfumes so when Pretty came to India, I wanted to try it! I got this as a much welcome gift and I couldn't have been more thrilled. The packaging isn't as pretty as the name, its simple yet not easy to handle. But the perfume in itself is a major winner for me. Yes, it is overly fruity at times and in summers, the citrus note overpowers unflatteringly. But it will linger on you delicately on cooler, pleasant night outdoors.

QBee
QBee

Tried this on the store, it's a real mild flowery scent. I would call this a lovely-day perfume. Refreshing scent. Looking forward in having this scent.

djuzz.becuzz

Just a nice, fresh scent. Wears close to my skin. Lastingpower could be better.

Lefemmenikita
Lefemmenikita

It's been a while since I tried this, but off memory, I remember this being an incredibly generic floral scent. Like all other Elizabeth Arden fragrances, I found this had zero lasting power.

By now I own this scent, because it's on sale here and I thought once, it was interesting. It fades away the minute you spray it on, which makes it quite senseless to wear. It's the kind of easy flower scent like e.g. Lauder Pleasures, maybe a bit more aquatic : but NO STAYING POWER :-(

PrinceRobbie
PrinceRobbie

I agree with Eiru. It's very much got that flower bouquet smell. Almost close to a plastic flower bouquet but there's nothing wrong with it. I really enjoyed wearing it today as it's a classic scent amongst hardcore Arden fans. SO MUCH BETTER THAN RED DOOR, they should just discontinue that.
I really couldn't smell the peach but I'm no expert. Mostly just the florals like the Peony and Jasmine. There wasn't really anything fruity about it. But since it's super soft and doesn't radiate like I would like a scent to, I'm afraid I won't be replacing it once depleted.
The title fits it perfectly. It's simply just Pretty.

Eriu
Eriu

Nice but a little bit too soft and just "okay". Almost like a flower bouquet. Doesn't really stand out. It's a fragrance to wear at formal and diplomatic events. Nice though!

Gorgeous. This is a soft sweet floral that I find so, so pretty. There is nothing sharp, no citrus or green notes, just a pure lovely floral composition. I must get this.

piapedersen
piapedersen

I find this fragrance nice... It's flowery, uncomplicated and easy to love. It goes well with a café visit in the afternoon or a job interview at which you want to be sure that you don't offend anyone. This is my personal favourite EA fragrance. Even the flacon is... nice. nothing special but nice to hold and nice to look at. But I guess you don't name a fragrance Nice ;O)

petravesna

This is more suitable for 16-year old teenagers hoping to impress everyone. At the beginning fruity, cherry-like smell then it settled down. It's like a mixture of weaker version of Arden Beauty at the beginning and a sweeter version of 5th Avenue. I've tried Arden Beauty (which I personally dislike it), 5th Avenue after Five and Avenue Nights were dissappointing with their fragrance and silage next to 5th Avenue. Just wishy washy. A blidnd buy based on Fragrantica review. Not entirely impressed but I'll give it a try.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

For me, it almost smells nothing !

dulcette
dulcette

a generic floral.

anosmia
anosmia

A soft, smooth jazz of flowers, and very very pretty.

Long lasting too !!!

Very very nice !!!

nikitajade
nikitajade

It matches it's name. It's pretty, but nothing extraordinary. It's forgettable. It's suitable for my teenager (who usually benefits from my cast-offs) and she likes it, but even she's not crazy about it.

wind83
wind83

Ive got Pretty mini with 5th avenue, green tea, and red door. (box set)
Well it is nice, not so long lasting, point plus is makes you feel fresh..:D, and pretty feminin.

I think its cool for the teenagers.. 18-25 i guess.

I gave it :6/10

claudiayinyin
claudiayinyin

love this fragrance. its smells really nice. reminds me of grass and flowers. spring to be exact. however, i think it smells like air fresheners more than a fragrance on me hehe

starlight47
starlight47

Pretty is a nice floral fragrance, but this one does not last long on me. This fragrance last about 2 hours when I spray it on me. I much prefer some of Elizabeth Ardens other fragrances such as: Red Door, 5th Avenue, Provocative, True Love. But overall I would recommend Pretty because it is a good frgrance in a "pretty" bottle!

tasiaka
tasiaka

Nice, light perfume. I do not like the smell of musk, and this perfume does not rely on musk.
Very nice everyday perfume, good for work, school, ect.

twilight1234
twilight1234

Love this. Three words to describe: HELLO,PRETTY LADY!!!!

elephanto38
elephanto38

I like the mixture of flowers and musk this perfume offers. However, it isn't that spectacular. Despite that, the perfume is a pleasant scent and I get compliments on it occasionally.

chevstriss
chevstriss

I would swear that this is a repackaging of the discontinued Arden True Love. on the other hand, I got very few unsolicited compliments on True Love, which I wore for YEARS, and tons of positive comments wearing Pretty for about 2 months.

Pretty does not go along with my skin at all. This reminds me of Oscar de la Renta - Intrusion - another scent that does not get along with my skintype.
On paper this is a great spring/summer scent with nice flowers. No sharp or edgy notes at all. Longlasting.

Pretty funkar inte på min hud. Denna påminner om Oscar de la Renta - Intrusion som inte heller fungerar på min hudtyp. På papper är detta en härligt blommig doft utan skarpa eller tunga doftnoter. Perfekt för vår / sommar. Håller länge på huden.

nicolevivi
nicolevivi

clean floral, smells like pleasure by estee lauder

jolie.loh
jolie.loh

the smell quite same like Tous Tous for women, not surprise for this..

laurelsomething
laurelsomething

This is my mums signature fragrance. It's on the safer side as fragrances go. A soft, girly, white floral. You can wear it day in and day out, while getting so many compliments from people. Seriously! This perfume receives the most compliments out of any we both own. Sometimes I steal a spritz or two for myself to enjoy.

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

Girly, sweet, calm, clean, simple and delight.
One of the best floral fragrance to me. Maybe it's a lil bit too safe and plain floral but I think it's very nice for relax day.
The lasting power is unbelieveable. It's over 8 hours on my skin. I'm very impressed. :D

tjnikita
tjnikita

I love the fragrance, as I picture myself like a young girl walking through a garden of flowers wearing a white shift dress and a big sun hat, barefooted aimlessly...

sweetness10
sweetness10

I had a sample size of this. It's a floral, which I usually quite like because they seem to suit my body chemistry best, but this was just average for me. It didn't have much of an impact on me at all. I didn't really like it and I didn't really dislike it either.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I am usually not a fan of Elizabeth Arden perfumes and this is no exception. The notes here suggest something subtle and fragaile, yet what I get is a very loud, oversweet and very strong floral. Unimaginative for sure but I can see how it can pass for "plain nice".

meret
meret

It's a conditional love for me. :)

I like Pretty. Have discovered it can be really nice! But I have to admit that would love to wear it best only on those first spring days (when you can free yourself from winter boots and slip into nice pumps), so you could feel truly pretty while walking to the office on a crisp morning surrounded by those fragile, feminine notes, white florals and soft sweetness.

But I doubt if I would enjoy this naive sweetness also in summer, suspect it's getting too loud and cloying; and I'm afraid the prettiness will most probably disappear in harsh winter air. So. It's a conditional love for me. :)

ayasud
ayasud

I would never have tried this except my kids and husband purchased some cosmetics for me and this came as a sample. The cat played with it for a while and one day I got tired of picking the sample bottle up from odd places about the house. Anyhow, ended up trying it out and I liked it. 'Pretty' seems very fitting. The scent is very light and brief. It isn't overly *anything* on me and I like that it is pretty but not particularly long lasting.

aan5421
aan5421

To me, Pretty just smells good. It's plain and linear, and doesn't last long on my skin. Still, I know that I can wear it anywhere without offending people, and I've gotten high compliments on it from several of my male friends.

Mandana
Mandana

The name "pretty" is not appropriate to me at all as the perfume did not suit my skin. It first went on quite sweet but 3 hours later the floral scent smelt unfortunately like decayed flowers on a gravesite so I have to say that for me, this particular perfume was pretty ... AWFUL.
I didnt get the mandarin orange note, just the mild scent of flowers that never mellowed into anything special. It smelled a bit at first like a can of inexpensive supermarket room spray, that's all. Glad I did not buy this. It would have been an (expensive) disappointment for me!

Lilii
Lilii

safe and pretty but very very ordinary scene! not unique at all.suitable for office or everyday use, non-offensive. You may get disappointed if you are a fan of more advanturous scenes like heavy oriental spicies :)

smartypants1562000
smartypants1562000

this is not overly strong so you can wear it every day and feel feminine.

antonpan
antonpan

Clean, simple... it's pretty enough, but ordinary. A white-floral (lily, jasmine), maybe more juicy than most of other fragrances from this category.

sophisticated
sophisticated

so floral, nothing special, not bad but smells like hundreds of other frags as well, it's also very light, no lasting power; well, the bottle is pretty though

a really nice mixed floral. with a clean and mildly soapy dry down on me. i love it. it's also long lasting, over 5 hours now and i can still smell it clearly. light and lovely. 8.5 out of 10.

denmaz
denmaz

Smells like Boss Femme, but less price which is good for someone who want to save money. The bottle is pretty, but the aroma is not really pretty for me.

The name of the scent suits it very well. It's a nice daytime floral scent. It's a pleasant scent and not like all those very replaceable flower scents. You can wear it as an office scent or just casual during sommer days. I can imagine to buy it if it ever comes my way for a good price. So far it's my favourite scent of E.Arden.

PS: While before I tested it only on paper, I test-sprayed it on me today and the staying power was very weak. It was almost not discernible on me. So I wouldn't buy it.

Tovah
Tovah

Uplifting, bright, feminine, and so lovely. It smells harsh in the air, but when it mixes with skin, Pretty is really beautiful. Overall it smells mostly like honeysuckle, but it has outstanding notes of orange blossom and peony, making this a perfect fragrance for wearing year-round. It's sunshine on cold days, and refreshment on hot days. If you like Philosophy Field of Flowers, Fresh Pink Jasmine, or Bath & Body Works Wild Honeysuckle, I'd bet you'll love Pretty.

Metubal
Metubal

Too floral and too weak for my taste. It lasts for less than 2 hrs on me. Nothing special, smells more like one of those floral Bath Body Works body sprays that you would wear to the gym rather than a edp that you would wear to the office. However, I have to add that I am, in general, not a big fan of floral scents. I am attracted to heavy, spicy, and woodsy fragrances. So, I am not saying that this scent is really bad, it is just another weak, light floral scent to me.

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

Pretty indeed. :) Clean, fresh, nice floral perfume that would be perfect for either the office or a casual weekend. Yes, it's not original or unique but it is pleasant and safe. I like it. :)

claudiali
claudiali

It is rich in floral, blend with little fruit scent. The dry out reminds me Marc Jacobs Daisy, love it. A soft jasmine stays at the end, nice choice for casual days.

It develops quickly, on me it last just around 3 hours. I love to spary it after bath, before sleep, very relaxing!

Got a small 30ml bottle from Sasa for HK$138 only. Nice deal.

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

I've got the sample mini bottle from e.a. when my hubby purchased the Forever by Mariah gift set. When i first tried it i didn't like it because it's super flowery...but it grew on me, everytime i try it on me (like now) i'm starting to really like it. It's so soft, feminine and creamy. It's an everyday scent like if you wanna feel refreshed and just take a walk in the park..it's perfect. I think it's best worn when going to park for a walk, picnik and having a breakfast or lunch with friends or family in a fancy restaurant. It's not an offensive scent for it is light and airy like Luscious Pink by Mariah, but it's not as light as a body spray. I also think it has a good lasting power, to me it lasts 6-7 hours. It is suitable for ages 20-40, well that's my opinion. It is indeed a Pretty perfume, the name suits very well. When I'm wearing it, i feel fresh and feel like i'm surrounded by blooming fragrant flowers in the garden, really pretty feeling. I give it 9/10

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

I really like this scent it is a perfect spring summer scent,,,it might be new signature scent....very fresh and flowery

Printeza7
Printeza7

It is a nice, feminine fragrance and like missflora in the previous review said, the smell is very similar to the Pleasures by Estee Lauder.

I like it,but I don't think I would replace it again after I finish the bottle.Floral but also musky which gives the scent a good balance.

The fragrance last long, but is not a unique smell. From me only gets a 7/10.

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

Three words to describe the fragrance
Flowers, Flowers and Flowers. Nothing more nothing less than Flowers.
Nothing is unique and particular about this fragrance. an everyday and easily forgettable fragrance but BUT! it is not a bad fragrance, It is nice fresh and soothing with warmth of soft flowers.
I don't know why but i like it :)
Bottle is SIMPLY PRETTY!
Good silage and average longevity.
I give it 7 out of 10.

missflora
missflora

A light yet unique floral scent! It is one of my fav, time to buy another...finished my 50ml. My ex-bf told me it is similar to Estee Lauder's Pleasures (which happens to be his fav).

guest_chomy pink
guest_chomy pink

OMG..i haven't seen any like it..Pretty By Elizabeth Arden..its simply fabulous and sexy..i love it!!!!!!

jonr951
jonr951

fragrance.org has the new fragrance "Pretty Hot" in the 2010 launches. The name alone makes me want it! LOL! I don't much care for the original Pretty but here's hoping Pretty Hot is better. : )

Elizabeth Arden PRETTY does not chart any new territory on the grand olfactory map. I was surprised to see how recently this was produced (2009), in fact, because it really smells very similar to a handful of big peony frags released over the last decade or so.

If you like any of these expansive peony creations, then you'll probably like all of them, since their differences are completely overshadowed by the ominous cloud of synthetic peony that hangs above, forever swelling and conferring almost frightening longevity. Office friendly and inoffensive to many, big peony frags are simply not for me.

I should perhaps add that PRETTY is a bit less grating than some of the peony creations I've tried of late, but it's pretty faint praise to state that a perfume can be worn. Désolée.

AmyG77
AmyG77

When I first smelled this I was mmmm smell this mom it smells good, then she said mmm to, I just love its so yumm

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

Honestly, if you name your perfume 'Pretty' you are really not setting very high expectations for it. It is not gorgeous, sexy, dramatic, beautiful or stunning. It is simply 'Pretty'.

I find Pretty to be a very benign, soft-fruit driven floral with no real standout feature to capture the imagination. Well-blended, inoffensive and non-challenging, it is a diplomatic choice in the office for the nice lady who prefers florals over aquatics.

guest_Prettygirl
guest_Prettygirl

I recieve compliments EVERY single time I wear this perfume. (From Men and Women) This attractive and sexy scent is my absolute faveorite of all time!

AmberLove
AmberLove

Like many others said; it IS pretty!! Soft, floral, innocent and inoffensive.
I tend to get headaches with heavy florals, Pretty has something that disturbs me a bit only in the beginning, I guess its the lily note...after its drydown I love it!!!Its one of the nicest floral scents that I have smelled. It indeed fits in the Pleasures category. But I like this one more!This will definately be part of my wardrobe
I just love the bottle and its pretty pink box.
This is a wearable scent during summer.
I recommend this beauty for floral scent lovers!!!

vetiver
vetiver

It is sooo cute. I love it, it is an innocent flowers bouquet, i love its feminity and tenderness.

nichick390
nichick390

I got this as a giftset but it had a relaly pretty charm braclet with it. It smells really good and very spring time like

Sissi
Sissi

A strong blast of orange blossom but the drydown is more pleasent with Peony
wraped with lily Rolling down the hill into a Jasmine Bush. i can pick up the
scent of distant musk but i can't smell the peach note in this. this may look girly but it can worn by women.

I purchased the small bottle to give it a try...have to say I love the smell, soft floral notes, not over powering only downfall to this perfume it scent does not last very long )0:

guest_francess.raymundo
guest_francess.raymundo

received this as a gift from my sister because of its name~ smells exactly like eau de givenchy.

NatWeb
NatWeb

It is indeed pretty, but unremarkable otherwise. Impossible to dislike but I agree there's no wow factor. A good gift fragrance.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I love it! Fresh fruity-floral that makes me smile and sniff myself. Not too sweet and pleasantly soft & light. Unfortunately it´s not longlasting on my skin.

guest_notimpressed
guest_notimpressed

I bought this perfume, without wearing the tester a full 24 hours before buying, not something i will do again. I loved the smell in the store at first glance, and every time i put it on, but after an hour or 2 of wearing it, it smells like metal to me :S, its just awful... i dont know if it smells bad to other people, but now i have almost a whole bottle wasting away on my dresser...

mwater1
mwater1

I happen to like Pretty. It's floral, quiet, reserved, and uncomplicated. Sometimes, I just want to smell soft, feminine, and pretty and this fragrance fills the bill. Pretty is the epitome of a classy and refined lady, you won't find her in anything loud or blaring. Good taste, good sense, and timeless is how I would describe the woman wearing Pretty.

The only caveat I have to this scent is that is wears so close to the skin that you will have a hard time detecting it on yourself. I rate it 8 out of 10.

fragrance_is_happiness
fragrance_is_happiness

I pretty much agree with what most of the reviewers have already said here. Not bad, nothing original though. Heaps of similar floral scents already on the market. No 'wow' factor, nothing stands out. Very safe fragrance for a teenager or suitable for work. meh

iq2061
iq2061

Weeks ago I bought this perfume because of its new note, petalia, hoping a creamy, warm, feminine scent, but unfortunately, PRETTY smells like alcohol with a little of bouquet. Perhaps it is because of my skin chemistry, but this fragance does not develop its middle-base notes on me.

guest_Francy
guest_Francy

The best perfume I have bought so far. I is soft and does not cause allergic reactions like other perfumes does. I just love it.

tee_vee09
tee_vee09

i really like light fragrances because i have a bit of asthma and sneeze if the smell is too strong.. Really suits me one of the best i have smelt in ages and the best arden i have ever tried lovely!!

katyas

I reviewed this perfume some time back when I had a chance to test it. I've now purchased it, and have further information - the scent lasts a L=O=N=G time - I had it on and could still smell is 14 hours later. The scent is sweet and floral, light but at the same time noticeable - I mean, what is the use of perfume if no one can smell it, right? But it doesn't overwhelm. It's just a very pretty floral perfume!

barbiot35
barbiot35

Is this similar to bond girl by avon? Coz the notes are very very similar to that...Gives it similar sense too? Does anyone know???

misscareyann
misscareyann

I went and bought a huge gift set of this scent. It's a very nice and 'safe' fragrance, but I kept feeling as though I had worn something like it before.
I came to the conclusion that this fragrance is like a safer, less spectacular version of Clinique Happy.
I will still wear this fragrance until I run out, but I probably wont purchase it again.
I also like the scent of the accompanying lotion better than the EDP.

9154mf
9154mf

As most reviewers have already stated, this is a pretty, easy to wear floral scent. Fresh and lovely for sping or summer. Flowers with some fresh juicy sweetness. You could wear this anywhere without offending anyone.

charlie
charlie

best selling perfume and most wanted here in Malaysia.... i think i might buy it for my mom..pleasent and very very long lasting perfume! 5star!!!!

Scentgoddess
Scentgoddess

It's not a 'wow' scent and there are similar fragrances out there. But it is definitely pleasant and pretty. The name is fitting. It is something I would wear. Very nice for spring.

holly13
holly13

It smells like a very sweet/sour citrus perfume with musk. I was hoping it would have a lovely peach scent ah well.

I would rather wear Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen: "Two" or their juicy peach freesia spray. It used to be sold at walmart now it is only sold on amazon.com I like the shimmer peach spray. Thst smells good to me. You want to smell wonderful not smell like you spilled perfume on your coat.

swedeangel
swedeangel

sweet and tender, but after a while when the first sweet flowerbuquet wears off, its sticky and sharp . has a tone in it i dont like , it makes my gums itch .

moonruby
moonruby

The name says it all.

Pretty - not distinctive enough to be beautiful, but passes for something pleasant and enjoyable.
Therefore, I must not complain about its lack of originality.

I didnt have high expectations for this, but for some odd reason when I sprayed this on, Inspire by Christina Aguilera came to mind.

This fragrance should come in handy for any 16 year old who wants a bit of laa-dee-dah.

jr

Love wearing Pretty as a Spring/Summer scent. We live on the hot/humid Gulf Coast where the air can become quite thick and steamy. Pretty is perfect for any situation and is especially refreshing when sprayed from the fridge. As the fragrance notes suggest, Pretty is not complex. Have found the secret is to LAYER with Pretty Powder or ROSE scented powder for added dimension and interest. In the winter, have found to layer with a sugared vanilla lotion to take it over the top as well. It may not be "seductive" but is definitely appealing to those with a fresh, happy mindset at any age.

Aphrobaby
Aphrobaby

What a disappointment. Thank god I didn't buy it. The reviews on here actually stopped me from purchasing this one. After I read them I went out to the store to test it out for myself (as I was thinking of purchasing it) and when I sprayed it on I couldn't really smell much of anything. It's just way to light for my taste although it is a floral fragrance. I was looking forward to something new and a little innovative as well as likeable to my tastes in this one oh well. Maybe they were targeting younger consumers.

Taliera
Taliera

This is demure and unassuming. It's a "pretty" concoction, consisting of florals and soft woods. I wouldn't exactly buy it because it doesn't stand out - even amongst florals. The bottle looks cheap too.

jimenaargentina
jimenaargentina

Delicious!! Sooo feminine!!

guest_Jaylee
guest_Jaylee

it smells really nice and you only need to spray once and it will last you the whole day also its eu de parfum so its lasts super long

Malibu
Malibu

The name says it all - it's pretty and feminine.

The fragrance isn’t wildly original, but the notes are perfectly balanced:
The fruity top notes are fresh and light, rather then sweet and heavy, and the creamy amber base complements the floral heart wonderfully.

I've not bought a bottle yet because I normally get a migraine from floral heavy perfumes, but this hasn't turned on me.

I keep testing it and smelling my wrist constantly, so I'm going to have to treat myself :)

babybomb
babybomb

A very nice, but not original scent. Smells so much like Hugo Boss Femme: both have musk base, jasmine and lilly heart and the combo of 2fruit+1flower opening... they have similar lasting power as well~
If this came out first, i would have surely gone and grabbed a bottle, but since i've already got Femme in my cupboard, i think i'll just let this one pass, i would like something more original =]

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

This smells just like the name says: 'Pretty'.... Like a bouquet of freshly cut flowers, and I just love it! It's not very original, but so what, flowers are everywhere as well, but that doesn't make them any less beautiful or not nice to smell. I'm an avid flower lover so this is so perfect for my tastes. I could never get sick of the scent of a bouquet of flowers. :-)

Malegria
Malegria

Clean, floral, feminine...nice, summer and spring fragrance.Lack of personality, though, and yet another disappointment for me. There is nothing about it that will capture your mind.Just ordinary, well made scent, like million of others.

katyas

I had a chance to test this fragrance a few days back and the name of the fragrance says it all - it is, indeed, pretty. A nice, soft floral - sweet without being overwhelming; floral without being synthetic or overboard. The florals are nicely balanced - no one scent seems to rise above the others. I like it!

wehveasituation
wehveasituation

I received a sample vial of this fragrance. It smells like a clean, pretty scent. The title certainly does it justice. It smells like a bed of roses. Light enough to not be overpowering, but lasted throughout the day.

By night-time, my boyfriend kept cuddling up to me because he loved the scent so much. I was just surprised it had lasted, since not many do.

It does smell a bit familiar though. I don't think it is unique enough for me.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

i think i will try this one out based on the reviews here that claim it is similar to Miss Dior Cherie.

I have always been fond of Elizabeth Arden fragrances despite them being very common and aimed at the more mature consumers. Red Door, Provocative Woman and 5th Avenue, are only some of the many fragrances from this house that I adore and that my mother wears well.

When Elizabeth Arden created Pretty it was obvious that they were intending to crack the younger market. However, with that being said, I would've liked to have seen the company create something unique and refreshing.

Pretty is not a terrible scent, and it is likely that many people will buy this fragrance, but I for one will not be buying this.

When I first smelt Pretty, it reminded me of another fragrance that I couldn't seem to put my finger on. The reviewer below me suggested that it smelt like Miss Dior Cherie which I somewhat agree with. Perhaps it is a mixture of Miss Dior Cherie with hints of Can Can by Paris Hilton. The scent is indeed sugary sweet and flowery. The middle and base notes of this fragrance are certainly more likable than the top notes, where the peach and mandarin orange notes were far too prominent and strong.

I feel as if I'm slightly out of the intended age group for this fragrance as it is a little too innocent and girly for my liking. Teens will probably snap this fragrance up like hotcakes as soon as the price goes down.

Overall, the scent is wearable and the lasting power quite good, but to me Pretty smells like it's trying too hard to emulate other fruity florals on the market today. When a fragrance smells too much like something else it's always a bad sign with me.

krishka
krishka

Very light, nice, spring fragrance but nothing special...reminds me of "Dior Cherry" 2008 ( the pink one), probably because of the peonies.

Elizabeth Arden have put sooooo much money and time into this "Pretty" fragrance !!!!i have been involved with fragrance for 31 years !!!! they should have asked me first as the money spent is worth more than the smell !!! the idea has to match the product and it is short changed !!!!!It lacks the "WOW" factor!! yes we want to feel pretty ....
but they money spent will not be returned.... it is is not that spectacular !!!!!!!

Pretty? More like beautiful!!!!

Fruity floral with wood notes on drydown. Office appropriate, pretty as the name says, but ultimately forgettable. I would like it very much for those days when you want to smell nice but don't want to have to think about your scent, but the wood notes with the fruity flowers are a little too much like guest soap on my skin. Probably anyone can wear this, but the only way this would ever become a signature scent is if it's the only thing your chemistry would tolerate and you ended up wearing it all summer long. It's just nothing new and it hasn't got a lot of personality or verve.

Definitely pretty, definitely nothing new. Fruity floral with no offensive or loud edges, so office-appropriate. Delicate and sheer. Very nice, but again, nothing new.

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

Exactly as it's name suggests, this fragrance is "Pretty". It's not exotic, beautiful, or unique- just pretty. That being said, this sparkling peachy white floral would be a great everyday scent, as it is definitely not challenging, and it would never overpower.

jr

Am one for the latest scents, not those easily recognizable. This one brightens the atmosphere. Have become increasingly aware of what a scent says. Love the overall package of "Pretty" especially the peach and light florals.

veronique
veronique

I fell in love with this scent inmediately! Well-balanced
floral bouquet, not too sweet, very, very long lasting.

elanoriah
elanoriah

I just smelled a tester at Macy's and my god. This is her best fragrance yet. I getting it soon it is out for sale.

Pretty by Elizabeth Arden 3.68 out of 5 based on 459 ratings and 135 user reviews

PRETTY for WOMEN by Elizabeth Arden EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY REFILL .33 OZ UNBOXED
PRETTY for WOMEN by Elizabeth Arden EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY REFILL .33 OZ UNBOXED
PRETTY for WOMEN by Elizabeth Arden SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY REFILL .33 OZ QUANTITY OF THREE AND REFILLABLE PURSER EMPTY
Pretty Perfume by Elizabeth Arden, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Pretty Perfume by Elizabeth Arden, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Pretty Perfume by Elizabeth Arden, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Pretty Perfume by Elizabeth Arden, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Gift Set 3.3oz
PRETTY for WOMEN by Elizabeth Arden EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
PRETTY for WOMEN by Elizabeth Arden EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
PRETTY for WOMEN by Elizabeth Arden SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ PENDANT
EDP Mini 3.4oz
PRETTY for WOMEN by Elizabeth Arden SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ EAU DE PARFUM .16 OZ MINI
Eau De Parfum 1oz
EDP Mini
Elizabeth Arden Pretty Set 85 VALUE! , 1 ea
Elizabeth Arden Pretty Set 85 VALUE! , 1 ea
Pretty Elizabeth Arden Eau de Parfum Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Pretty fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Pretty, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pretty by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pretty by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.