Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pretty Eau de Cologne Elizabeth Arden for women

Pretty Eau de Cologne Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

ozonic

Pretty Eau de Cologne by Elizabeth Arden is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Pretty Eau de Cologne was launched in 2010. The fragrance features peach, red apple and watermelon.

Peach Red Apple Watermelon

Velocity

Pretty Eau de Cologne Fragrance Reviews

poojakale21
poojakale21

I love Arden perfumes so when Pretty came to India, I wanted to try it! I got this as a much welcome gift and I couldn't have been more thrilled. The packaging isn't as pretty as the name, its simple yet not easy to handle. But the perfume in itself is a major winner for me. Yes, it is overly fruity at times and in summers, the citrus note overpowers unflatteringly. But it will linger on you delicately on cooler, pleasant night outdoors.

shrinidhi deopujari
shrinidhi deopujari

I loved it!!

Well, here is my take on this fragrance. Recently, I stopped by Elizabeth Arden Outlet, and I got to try these two versions of the Pretty. There is no big difference between the two really. I find the cologne version to be just a tad more fruity and much more soapy with a lot of peony-like smell. The only downside of the cologne version is the staying power (obviously). While the Eau de Parfum stays much longer and evolves into a light and pretty floral scent, the cologne version just disappears before you get a chance to get to know her.

So what I try to say is, both versions smell very similar with a longevity goes to the Eau de Parfum. They both are pretty, young, and fun. Nothing much else. Now, if you want something sweeter and more rich with a gourmand feel. Go check out the Pretty Hot. It's interesting too.

guest_mawo
guest_mawo

the best

guest_Ray
guest_Ray

Well you were wrong its pretty and refreshing and crisp cologne smelling. I LOVE it. The dry down is super!

bookwyrmsmith
bookwyrmsmith

I won a drawing for this.It smells like a combination of Body Fantasy Apple Fantasy+ YSL Baby Doll Magic+ Lily-of-the-valley(hairspray).Pretty EDC is light and fresh ,appealing to others but inoffensive on a hot day(especially as my car's A/C is out-of-order.I like it! Pretty EDC is a great summer scent!

Pretty Eau de Cologne by Elizabeth Arden 4.06 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Pretty Eau de Cologne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Pretty Eau de Cologne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pretty Eau de Cologne by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pretty Eau de Cologne by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Innocent Elizabeth Arden Pretty Betsey Johnson Too Too Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Ribbon Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Honey Mariah Carey M Ultra Pink Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Back to Pink Victoria`s Secret Plum Drop Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her Dior Dior Addict Shine Rihanna Nude Gwen Stefani L Dior Dior Addict 2 Gres Cabotine Thierry Mugler Womanity