Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Pretty Limited Edition Elizabeth Arden for women

Pretty Limited Edition Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

The house of Elizabeth Arden is launching a new, limited version of their popular fragrance for women, Pretty from 2009. The new, pink edition arrives as Parfum Spray.

Pretty retained the same composition as the original - floral juices created by perfumer Claude Dir of Givaudan. The fragrance opens with refreshing breezes of Italian mandarin and orange blossom mixed with peach juices. A heart is floral and gentle, created of petalia, starry jasmine, pink lily and peony, while base is soft and pleasant, composed of musk, Jacaranda wood and creamy amber.

This time you will be able to feel the scent of your favourite perfume from a new, pink flacon decorated with cheerful floral pattern. A similar pattern can also be found on crystal stopper on top of glass perfume flacon.

Pretty (limited edition) arrives on the market as 50ml and 100ml edp spray, accompanied by 200ml body lotion and 96g body powder with puff. The whole collection hits the shelves in October 2010.

African Orange flower Mandarin Orange Peach

Jasmine Peony Lily

Musk Amber Woodsy Notes

Paradiso Inferno Pink

Pretty Limited Edition Fragrance Reviews

luchee006
luchee006

I didn't realise there was any limited edition version of Pretty. I recently bought Pretty online and when it arrived it had the design on the bottle {as in the above picture} which I thought was odd but noticed that it smells the same and just lasted sooo much longer than the usual Pretty. So the only difference I can say is a good one-longer lasting!!

gawerika
gawerika

The scent is similar to the original "Pretty" except for the rose and musk thus much fresher hence more breezier if one can put it but not too floral smelling...more of a fresh floral breeze that lingers and lingers all day long.

Lisdiana
Lisdiana

I love this parfume scent,I think different with other

karlee79
karlee79

if anyone has this, please let me know, I will trade any perfume in ma wardrobe for it, I want it for ma bestie

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I sprayed this on one day while wandering through Macy's, I really loved it but seeing as though it was a limited edition it was a no-no for me, I don't want to fall in love with a perfume then never be able to find it again! I recall it was very fruity, yes I smelled the peach but there was more to it, it was also floral but not overpoweringly so. Pretty LE is a nice non-offensive office friendly scent. Too bad I never see this in Macy's anymore I guess 3 months was enough of a limited time...sigh. I did get a small bottle of plain old Pretty from ebay recently, it's nice but not as nice as LE...

Pretty Limited Edition by Elizabeth Arden 3.85 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Pretty Limited Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Pretty Limited Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pretty Limited Edition by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pretty Limited Edition by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elizabeth Arden Pretty Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Jessica Simpson Fancy Prada Prada Candy Paris Hilton Can Can Diesel Loverdose Justin Bieber Girlfriend Justin Bieber Someday Beyonce Pulse Givenchy Hot Couture Christian Dior Poison mark. mark Sophistique Elizabeth Arden Pretty Hot Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Style Givenchy Dahlia Noir Eau de Toilette Revlon Fire & Ice Estée Lauder Pleasures Exotic