Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Red Door Revealed Elizabeth Arden for women

Red Door Revealed Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

Red Door Revealed Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

Famous Red Door becomes pink. It opens…and inside awaits a tender mixture of orchid…it reminds you of something…yes! Those are the magical Red Door orchids! But this one is different, pink; it embodies femininity, tenderness and fragileness for a romantic and emotional woman. The composition starts with the accords of green orchid, pink peony and pear, continues through the heart of tiara flowers, yellow champaca, plum, Casablanca lily, Bulgarian rose and orange blossom, to the base of oakmoss, black amber, musk and Guaiac tree. Red Door Revealed was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Laurent Bruyere.

Pear Pink Peony Green Orchid

Yellow Champaca Tiare Flower Plum Orange Blossom Bulgarian Rose Lily

Guaiac Wood Black Amber Musk Oakmoss

Red Door Revealed Fragrance Reviews

harmatir
harmatir

Well, it is pleasant- but nothing special. Just a little scented water. On my skin it is very flat an boring, doesn't even last long.

septembergirl
septembergirl

Fresh, frisky, fruity with a soft but still quite strong drydown.
Do not compare with Red Door i do not find them similar.

I note the pear quite strong in the beginning and i love how it drys down to a soft mix off oakmoss and amber.

I always feel alert and vibrant in this fragrance.

Quite powerful in projection and sillage.

Overall rating 8/10
Value for money 10/10

llburris
llburris

I cannot remember how I stumbled across this blind buy. I am SO glad that I did, however. It is AMAZING. I get so many compliments when I wear it. Backups will forever be in my linen closet because I cannot imagine not having this as a choice in my collection. It is so inexpensive as well. Win win!

mushkbar
mushkbar

Omg,this is such a lovely fragrance,its fresh and sweet and floral.i am totally in love with this frag.Its awesome.very feminine and sophisticated.Elizabeth Arden amazed me with this one.classy!!!

galaxy86
galaxy86

I am falling in love. Yes, this is kind of fragrance that makes you think, you are in love. Gorgeous floral fragrance that is cosy and feminine. It's not rich but it's fragrance you'll associate with that feeling of falling in love with girl next door. Nothing that makes you feel mysterious but completely vulnerable. If I could associate song "like a virgin" to a perfume, this perfume would be it.

bindeebel
bindeebel

I'm drawn to this perfume - much better then the heavy ordinary red door. Elegant fresh simple sexy sums it up. A surprise scent to me worth considering for a back up fragrance to be worn day or night . Perhaps a tad overpriced in the shops.

astarose
astarose

Nice fragrance ,for casual daily wear. Definitley daytime office ,work . But I cant smell any powdery notes like alot of rewievers suggest .It mostly fruity flowery sweet

silverpetal
silverpetal

Well im currently using this perfume.. i purchased it coz i thought it smelt amaaazziinnngg on my pal.. whenever she passed me i could get the smell.. i like the floral fragrance of it.. Unfortunately it did not have a huge sillage on me... it smelt the same alright :P but lasted only for around 4hours maximum :( but i would recommend this perfume to anyone who is looking for a mild and pleasant fragrance :)

homelygirl68
homelygirl68

Revealed is definitely one of my favourites!!! Women ALWAYS ask me what I'm wearing when i wear it, at work, at the shops, at the gas station ... and my boyfriends always mention that they love he smell it leaves on them after we have been together :)

joiyb
joiyb

omg!!!! im so shocked to have found this perfume here! Ok so this was one of my first Elizabeth Arden perfumes back in 2008... at the time i was so little and me wearing the fragrance made me feel mature because it does have a mature ,classy and comfortable aura. Plus if u like long lasting fragrance that would stay on even after laundry then this is a must have. Because of how strong this fragrance is it could last u for a year because 2 sprays could last you d whole day. PS: I still have the empty bottle :)

Jola 72
Jola 72

Not exactly my cup of tea,but very good scent I found it quiet similar to Paul Smith Women ,which I own and suits me better than this one Revealed is calm musky floral with shades of guaiac wood and black amber,I like the green orchid best in this combination,it blends so nice with other flower notes and it stays out most The scent is undisturbingly pretty and well blended I gave it to my mom ,because it doesn,t go along with my skin Very nice perfume from EA Like it...

I have been craving powdery scents lately, so I am really enjoying this. I am a Red Door hater, but I love Red Door Revealed. They are not very similar to me, other than they both have floral notes. This is a light, sweet floral, with a hint of powder. It has a syntheticness to it which many people might not like, but I don't mind it. I was afraid of the drydown being the same at the original, but surpringly, this doesn't seem to have a drydown at all. It remains stuck in the middle phase and then disappears. Longevity is poor, but this is so affordable, reapplying is OK.

dahliafleur
dahliafleur

If Red Door could give a nostalgic window into her carefree youth it would be the lovely Red Door Revealed. My mother gifted me Red Door Revealed back in my high school days and was thrilled, I adored it; a bright powdery floral with a refreshing edge. However, after about 5 minutes after applying the fragrance I had a reaction to it. My skin went red and heated up where I had sprayed it, I had to wash it off immediately. I was so shocked! I have never before and never since reacted in any way to a perfume so I was wondering whether it was a certain ingredient only found in RDR cos I am fine with the original RD. I gave the fragrance away as I didn't want to risk having another mortifying reaction, but I still always highly recommend this fragrance to any charming girl who appreciates feminine sweet smelling fragrances. I still hope that maybe I'll be lucky enough to try it again in the future and not react like that... then I could perhaps have a chance to enjoy what looks to be a promising drydown..

gabygol
gabygol

I forgot I used it. It was a forgettable fragrance. I can't review a thing because I don't even remember the scent...

pixbuzz
pixbuzz

Have previously owned Red door and not my favourite but having read some great reviews here i blind bought a bottle on ebay as its not available in my area.
Have to say was happy with it , lovely femimine floraly scent but it didnt last 20 mins on me.
I tried it again and my daughter came home within 10 mins i asked her if she liked my perfume, she said "What perfume"? she couldnt smell a thing ,even up close..
needless to say im very disappointed..might be just my skin.

loonad
loonad

this has been in my wishlist for some time and consequently my sister bought this for me for my birthday.needless to say that i was the happiest gal when i received it.immediately tried it on.after 2 sprays got a lovely scent which evaporated very rapidly.i did not mind that as i thought that as i was already wearing mademoiselle ricci,my nose must have been full of M R.hours later i sprayed revealed again time and again.still no revelation ;)..i keep reading in the previous posts that this one is strong,is it just me?on my sister this scent lasts but not on me.i'm just so disappointed.this perfume looked very promising to me.has someone else been faced with such a situation?

AbBlue
AbBlue

This is a very nice scent, too bad is too powerful. Only for the most delicate fingers, if you apply less than 1 spray is magnificent, anything more than that is a headache and won't let you appreciate it. Too much of this is like burning a caramel (covered in plastic).
***
Una esencia muy agradable... lástima que sea tan poderosa. Sólo para los dedos más delicados. Si aplicas menos de una rociada, es magnífico. Cualquier cosa más allá de eso es un dolor de cabeza y no te permitirá apreciarlo. Demasiado de esto es como quemar un caramelo (envuelto en plástico).

Maya44
Maya44

This is one of my strongest fragrances once you smell it from the bottle! Not only that but it also stays on longer than my other perfumes!! It is not one dimensional and so many different notes and scents arise from the first smell! Its one of my favourite winter scents because its more on the heavier side but is also so fresh to be used in summer! <3

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

The perfume deities led me to a shop where Elizabeth Ardens Red Door Revealed was a silly 17,00 for 100 ML!
As a 'self respecting' Perfumista *cough* ; ) I could not walk by without picking up a bottle!

And I am soo glad I did! At first spray I'm transported to a dressing room of a theatre or ballet? Flowers everywhere for opening night, the smell of expensive rose scented body powder (the kind that comes in a luxurious keepsake container with a big white fluffy puff) lingers in the air. Chanel lipsticks in various shades of pink are carelessly left on the vanities.

The orchid and peony are the first notes I discern...hmmm...then something soft and very powdery surrounds me (I have no idea what guaiac wood smells like, but I bet it has something to do with this delicious powder effect) Then rose and champaca join in and in the dry-down a hint of musk with the smallest touch of oak moss. The dry-down is very persistent; this scent never looses its floral-powder beauty. It's strong and soft at the same time. It's innocent but not 'childish' and makes you feel 'pampered'.

It's a very yummy smell, reminiscent of Versace Baby Rose, yet more mature. Baby Rose is more like a playful after shower/before bed cuddle scent, whereas RDR has a persistent feel of tender beauty and pretty feelings about it. It's very feminine. Not in an overtly sexy way but rather in a sensual and peek-a-boo floral-powder way. I can't stop sniffing my wrists when I spray this and I have noticed that this clean (not too clean), soft floral powdery darling also gets the approval of men.

Perfect for people who adore soft powdery florals that have enough musk to give them a slight sex-appeal without being too *aggressive*.
I understand why other reviewers have mentioned a "plastic" smell....I can only guess it's the combination of the guaiac wood and the oak moss with the plum? that strikes some noses as plastic and I can see that this could cause headaches; so sample before purchase because this *note-mix* is noticeable and will linger!

Silage is: "pretty florals and expensive body power are on my skin" -- Longevity is very decent for such a soft scent, on me 6+ hours. To my nose its suitable for all occasions since its pretty and soft nature makes it very versatile. Another EA scent that didn't disappoint me.

leila_mic

delicious smell ... I can't stay a minute without feeling it ... smelling it ... I'm in love with this parfume

leila_mic

I love it - it's fresh, powdrey and soft, fine and delicate and the same time sexy ... I don't feel it on my skin anymore, but more I move my body, the more I feel it with me

I don't personally like the bottle, but the parfume really is good!!!!!

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

Does this smell like Dior Pure Poison, Avon Rare Pearls, J Del Pozo In White, or Intimately Beckham?

Update:
I received my 100ml bottle I ordered online. Yes it smells like Dior Pure Poison, Avon Rare Pearls, J Del Pozo In White, & Intimately Beckham :) Thank you roseharlow for suggesting this! The first spritz smells like all the perfumes I listed above & Red Door, but after a few minutes it doesn't smell like Red Door anymore. Its definitely floral & very feminine, light but strong. I do smell all the notes listed. I hate Red Door but I absolutely love Red Door Revealed.

10/10 ;)

Jellybean
Jellybean

Sweet floral, powdery and makeup like scent. I sense slight amount of green notes as well. Peony and plum really come out in this one. I love it!
Very feminine perfume; mix of vintage and youth. It gets better with time: fresh flowers and old fashioned lipstick and cosmetics scent is what I get. It lasts awhile, 8+ hours.
I'm liking EA's perfumes more and more...I'll be testing many of them in my near future:)

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

I don't know what this perfume has that everytime I tried it... I had a pretty strong headache ! there is something about this scent that my entire body can't take it ! Won't buy or recommend this one, never again !

TheGorgon
TheGorgon

la beba, the same happens to me.. i love the fragrance but on the 2nd time i wore it gave me headache and it comes back everytime i even sniff the bottle :(

takeasniff
takeasniff

I can smell the fruit at the beginning and the softness of it but for those of you who do not like a powdery finish avoid this because it does leave a faint powder trail which some may find to mature.

la_beba
la_beba

it smell good, but it give me headache for no reason, have to let it go..:(

twillocks
twillocks

I like this. To me is seems fun and flirty. Now that I think about it my husband likes it too. HUMMMMM maybe I should get another bottle.

Marlies
Marlies

Smells like plastic to me. I love Red Door but this smells just like the bottle looks, cheap and synthetic.
Strange cause i love Boucheron Jaipur and according to Gosha the notes are very similar.

nyoka
nyoka

THis smells pink!Lovely pink flowers,sweet and delicate.It makes me think of a girl in a long flowing dress that is sitting in a swing being pushed by her boyfriend.THey r in a pink flower bed in early spring.A very feminine and alluring fume.Even tho it isnt heavy,it has nice sillage and lasts quiet a while.

Gosha
Gosha

I first tried this scent a few days ago when I went to bed - somehow the soft pink and clear bottle gave me the impression that it would be a good one for a comfy sleep. :-)And so it is. Soft, floral (with a touch of fruits and woods), feminine, gentle, pleasant, little sweet and powdery and very lightly sensual (in a clean way). Very likable and not only for bedtime. This could be used anywhere, anytime, really. I couldn't shake off the feeling though that this is somehow similar to Boucheron Jaipur. So I had to try again the following night and it still felt the same way. I checked the composition in both and indeed there seems to be a large number of similar notes (some white flowers...plum, peony, orchid, rose, musk, amber, woods...in both). I am testing both of them now and they are similar (to me anyway), only Red Door Revealed is simpler, lighter, sweeter, little more powdery and girly while Jaipur is more refined, complex, rich and exotic and also spicier and sharper somehow.

cisco
cisco

This is a lovely floral fragrance that has one problem....it is too sweet. I solve that problem by using Blue Grass body powder with Red Door Revealed. I put the powder on over the spray and it tones the spray down.

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

I like this. I just got it and at first I hated it but it really is ok. It is much better than regular red door in my opinion. Much more feminine and young, I think suitable for late teens/early twenties : )

Sissi
Sissi

This is a prim & Proper younger Sister
to the Voluptuous seductive vampish
sexy larger then life Ethel Merman
Rosalind Russell of Perfumes RED DOOR.

it's has a nice opening of Pear Peony
and lily it's a shyer Version of the original version if Red Door is for
Diva's Vamps Sex Symbols And for nighttime.

Red door Revealed is for Daytime young
girls First loves Innocence Spring
Sunday. picnic at the park.

milena
milena

My daughter gave this perfume to me for she does not like it, On me surprisingly it smells lovely a big surprise. I love this perfume.

tee_vee09
tee_vee09

i totally agree with everyone a new young fresh better version of red door not the greatest but ok i would wear it as a gift unlike red door.. Not so oriental very floral would not buy it though 3/10 for younger girls

Firewhite24
Firewhite24

This one is definetly better than red door. It still reminds me of red door but it doesn't smell as strong it smells more feminine.

alice arg
alice arg

Famous Red Door se convierte en rosa. Se abre ... y dentro de espera de una mezcla de licitación de orquídeas ... que te recuerda a algo ... ¡sí! Esas son las orquídeas mágico Red Door! Pero éste es diferente, de color rosa, que encarna la feminidad, la ternura y la fragilidad de una mujer romántica y emocional. La composición se inicia con los acuerdos de la orquídea verde, rosa peonía y pera, continúa a través del corazón de flores de tiara, champaca amarillo, ciruelo, lirio de Casablanca, rosa búlgara y flor de naranja, a la base de musgo de roble, ámbar negro, el almizcle y el árbol de guayaco . Red Door Revealed fue lanzado en 2003. La nariz detrás de esta fragancia es"

sharyssa
sharyssa

This is very sweet and fruity and young smelling and then it gets powdery when it dries down.I found a bottle 2 years ago for like 20 dollars 3.3 oz and I am hoping to find it again because I am saving the last bit I have left in my bottle! My 11 year old daughter used most of it she loves it!

I rather like Red Door Revealed. In my opinion, it's like a younger version of the original Red Door, something that a young woman can wear without smelling ghastly or too grown up.

Red Door Revealed opens with some subtle fruitiness, however pear just didn't strike me as one of the notes in this fragrance, somehow it's missing. The top notes are more like a sharp but fleeting burst of orange, bergamot and berries.

The heart of this scent is what I enjoyed the most. This fragrance becomes a soft, powdery and feminine floral, which settles on the skin beautifully.

The lasting power of this fragrance is fantastic on my skin, lasting well up to 6 hours.

If you're avoiding this fragrance simply because you presume it has the same overpowering and strong sillage like Red Door has, you are missing out. Red Door Revealed is the total opposite of Red Door. It's pretty, youthful, light, casual and sweet.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

I just dug this out from my perfume collection to take a little sniffing visit. I'll say it's nothing special, but okay.... it's nice. I don't ALWAYS wish to stand out in a crowd by wearing a loud perfume, and this one is perfect for those days you don't want to. It's very powdery, and I can also smell the pink peony within it, which I really like. And if you enjoy wearing soft fragrances to bed, then this is one I highly recommend. :-)

charlie
charlie

^_^. nice fragrance. worth to buy..

KalteStern
KalteStern

OK - but somehow just utterly forgettable. No-one is going to object, but I doubt if most people will even notice it on you. An anonymous daytime or office scent really, but there are other things out there that are just so much better

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

There seems to be a synthetic smelling plastic fruity note in this one, that just doesn't agree with me. From the note list I thought I was going to love it.

Red Door Revealed by Elizabeth Arden 3.72 out of 5 based on 154 ratings and 44 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Red Door Revealed fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Red Door Revealed, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Red Door Revealed by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Red Door Revealed by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.