Designers » D E » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Sunflowers Dream Petals Elizabeth Arden for women

Sunflowers Dream Petals Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

Sunflowers Dream Petals Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

The popular edition, characteristic and recognizable by name and illustrations of yellow sunflower on the outer packaging - Sunflowers from 1993, Elizabeth Arden is refreshing by a new summer edition, successor called Sunflowers Dream Petals. 19 years after Sunflowers edition, a new, fresh scent of summer in a bottle was presented and is available in travel retail stores.

Sunflowers Dream Petals is composed of fresh and luminous mandarin and green apples notes. The refreshing opening continues with a floral heart composed of gardenia and velvety roses, while a base features a fine trail of cedar and sensual musk.

Sunflowers Dream Petals is available in a glass flacon shaped like the original Sunflowers edition, while outer carton is colored in white and orange – with sunflowers illustrations. The fragrance can be obtained as 100 ml. Sunflowers Dream Petals was launched in 2012.

Mandarin Orange Green Apple

Rose Gardenia

Musk Cedar

Pure White Linen
L'eau d'Issey

Sunflowers Dream Petals Fragrance Reviews

FireDragon76
FireDragon76

I tested this one today and I was going to buy it but due to a distracting phone call, I grabbed Bloom by accident, but I got to try this one on one wrist and Petals would probably be my 1st choice. It has a green note that had me worried at first because that doesn't seem to go with my skin chemistry; no one likes green notes on me, but that quickly faded which is a good or bad thing depending on how you feel about green notes but the same fragrance can also perform differently on different people. I know I keep repeating things like this on all my reviews. I just think I need to put up this disclaimer.

Petals is fresh and sparkly on me. Fruity in a fresh,sparkly, not sweet, warm way (which bloom sort of is on me) and I think this one is safe for most to wear and any place, any time. If I find Petals next year, I'll buy it. This year, I'll just sample it whenever I see a tester bottle!:P

wendyha
wendyha

Today I tested this scent, I sprayed it on my wrists, behind my ears and in my cleavage and then I went on shopping.

At first I loved the smell, it was a fresh rose scent and I love roses! But after an hour I couldn't smell it anymore. I had an appointment at my skintherapist and I asked her if she smelled anything, but she didn't smell anything either, so this weak longevity is really a huge dissapointment. I am so glad that I tested this scent, because buying it, would have been a waste of my money.

I am already on my fourth bottle of the original Sunflowers. That scent has superb longevity and a huge sillage and smells totally different, so Dream Petals really reminds me in no way of the original.

nataliya.georgieva
nataliya.georgieva

I just got this lovely fragrance. From the first moment, I instantly recognized it - for me, this is 1:1 "Ex'cla-ma'tion" by COTY, just one idea lighter, than Coty. The same powdery-musky rose notes. If you are fan of Ex'cla-ma'tion, you will like this one!

Old Herbaceous
Old Herbaceous

As soon as I sprayed this, although I had never tried this scent before, it reminded me of something I had been wearing recently. It took me a while to figure out, but now I realize it has a lot of the same notes as Pure White Linen, which I love and wear pretty regularly. Both have top notes of green apple and mandarin orange; both have heart notes of rose and gardenia; both have cedar as a base note. Pure White Linen is a more complex scent with many more notes, and it does not have the musk base note, apparently, that Sunflowers Dream Petals has. I'm enjoying Sunflowers Dream Petals; it is much less expensive than PWL too ($10 at a discount store for 3.3 oz. EDT).

celebrity89
celebrity89

If you love the discontinued Yves Rocher Rose Ispahan, this is a lighter version.

Tine1world
Tine1world

This is a pleasing enough, as Mooniq say's envelopingly nice as harlight in Swedish means nicely around, like the sun one's skin when it's cold out and the warmth feels ever so well 'harligt, sorry I haven't got the right a letter here on this keyboard. It's a skin scent and I agree not loud, just caressingly soft.

THe gardenia is linear and ever present, the musk faint, the rose very faint, the apple faint but juicy crisp. For and EDT this lasts quite long on my skin. The overall impression I receive from this is like being in a garden in Autumn, mid to late autumn. The flowers all doing their best to eke out the season. The colours and fullness of Zinnia's and Dahlia's planted alongside Black Velvet Roses.

This was worth the effort in searching this one down, it is nothing like the original, but this I see and smell as a good thing. I paid 20. aussie dollars for this 100 mill flacon which is the same design as the original. I agree with it's namesake. It is dreamy. Just like a lazy autumn day full of yellowing sunshine and moist petals from fat flowers filling a colourful garden bed in the afternoon.

Cheers T.

Ayina
Ayina

For those who love musk, it's the right fragrance for you. Musk is soooo dominant here. I can smell rose a little bit. My husband love it.The lasting power is about 4 hours in my skin. I like it, but not my favorite from EA house.

MirageMirage
MirageMirage

I was so disapponted with this one! I love the original Sunflowers and expected something more from Dream petals, since Sunflowers is so unique- but it was completely plain with no originality whatsoever...It's very light, with no character, and even so-it's not "nice" or pretty enough for keeps...Reminds me of Pure from DKNY- but as a sort of much lighter,not- fully- there-version.

passionata20
passionata20

01. november 2012

Tested it, while was on a trip to London and i even didn´t know it existed before.
Thanks God it is not the same as the original, which i can´t stand (very different by the way, it´s just the name they have in common), but on the other hand it is a very ordinary scent as well. To me is smelled more as a gardenia with musk and light rosy undertone. So you see, the pyramide that my nose smelled is a different one from what a user Mooniq below detected. It is indeed a great one for an everyday use, very easy to use even for those ones who can´t stand gardenia much. It has a soft sillage and the lasting power is poor, but for the price it is ok. You can´t go wrong with this one, but i am not sure i would use it during the summer, more on a chilly autumn day, that´s when it "sounds" better, i think.

This is a very fresh rosy & musky scent. Great for every-day-use. Stays like a whisper around you, not loud or sharp or edgy at all. I can't detect any applenote nor citrusnote here, but its a great scent with lots of musk with roses and a small splash of Gardenia.

Superhärlig och väldigt fräsch ros & muskig doft. Perfekt som varje-dag-doft. Som en viskning runt dig, inte högljudd, inga skarpa eller tunga doftnoter alls. Jag kan inte urskilja någon äpplenot, inte heller någon citrusnot. En suverän doft med rejält av musk och rosor och en dutt Gardenia.

loonad
loonad

i want to try this.hope it is different from the original one-with floral notes.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Dream Petals fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Dream Petals, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sunflowers Dream Petals by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sunflowers Dream Petals by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.