Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Untold Elizabeth Arden for women

Untold Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

Untold Elizabeth Arden for women Videos
Untold Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Untold Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Untold Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

Untold by Elizabeth Arden is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Untold was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Clement Gavarry. Top notes are pink pepper, bergamot, pear and cassis; middle notes are egyptian jasmine and gardenia; base notes are patchouli, amber and musk.

Pink Pepper Bergamot Pear Cassis

Max Mara

Untold Fragrance Reviews

ginger68
ginger68

Untold is Arden-ish. Yes Untold and Provocative Woman are sisters. But I must admit that this fragrance is a safe one. You cannot get wrong wearing it. It’s fruity, flowery. Pink pepper and patchouli are measured out with elegance. This fragrance is not something new or extraordinary but if you want to wear a not overwhelming scent Untold is for you. This is the perfect scent to wear when you need to feel calm and feminine, discrete and confident. I like it very much even if it's not the typical fragrance I’m looking for.
The bottle describes the womanly facets and our need to dream sometimes. A joyful fragrance, not dramatic or sexy. Simply charming!

rockegg
rockegg

This is wearing a costume. Upon first application I got a strong impression of the big- shoulder, statement jewelry wearing early 80's woman. It has the same feel as the scents developed then, but the relatively softer ones like Magie Noir, not Opium and Poison. Then she took off her costume, stepped into the present, and became a mature, sophisticated floral with fruity overtones.
There's more amber in this than I prefer but thankfully no vanilla, but that's just personal preference.
I'm not entirely sure this is so special that if someone walked by wearing this you'd know what it was. Also the longevity on me was less than I expected. Great bottle though!

Tovah

I usually can't stand pear notes on my skin, but the florals in this are so well-balanced, I can't really distinguish individual notes. Around here, the launch of Estee Lauder's Modern Muse eclipsed the launch of this fragrance, and I think that's a shame. Untold is the hidden beauty here...like Elizabeth Arden's makeup and skincare, this fragrance has a shockingly fair price tag for a product that "feels" expensive. For some reason Elizabeth Arden as a brand, while very popular on the US East Coast, never really took off on the West Coast, so we've been missing out on some great stuff. For a "safe", work-friendly, unlikely-to-offend-cantankerous-scent-tyrants, Untold is elegant, distinctive, and lovely. Slightly creamy, musky, gently-floral, it's easy to wear and quite enjoyable.

rufflesbows
rufflesbows

I was finally able to test this yesterday and let me tell you it did not disappoint me! The top notes were very inviting and friendly with the sweet pear being the most noticeable to me. But the base is what I fell in love with! It smells very similar to Gucci Guilty but creamier and not quite as sharp. Very sophisticated to my nose and a bit sexy. I sprayed two times on my wrists and 4 hours later I could still smell it strongly. I think this is the best thing EA has produced it a long time. Now I really want to try the other versions when they come out. I want a full bottle!!

Treacherous
Treacherous

When I first spritzed this fragrance, I thought this was the one! The opening was a gorgeous bouquet of fruits and florals, and the heart was full of more seductive florals, then the dry down….well the dry down turned into lemons. I'm so glad I saw this fragrance through from start to finish before jumping into to buy it based on the initial opening and heart notes. It was nearly perfect until that dry down came along. The longevity was pretty poor too, didn't take long to get to the lemony part. A very forgettable fragrance.

piluna
piluna

This one smells really good. It's a light mature scent. Opens with a very perfumy- floral burst. Then settles down to sweet floral with a good mixture of amber and musk. I love the dry down. The amber and musk envelops in a creamy softness. Keep re- sniffing my wrist:)

dkny27
dkny27

It has been no surprise that I adore fruity florals, but this one seriously took me by surprise....
I randomly spritzed this on and left the store only to wonder what incredible scent was on my wrist....
I finally determined that it was this, Untonld...
It opens slightly fruity, but no way near "in your face" fruity... It is a light, sophisticated fruit but quickly develops a gorgeous depth that makes one want to keep sniffing.... I think it may be the latent notes of cassis, pink pepper and patchouli that catch my attention, but nonetheless, this has quickly moved up on my list of most used.....
Longevity... about 3 hours, but I am now very comfortable about re-spritzing.....

johanna.lindholm
johanna.lindholm

It's a whole lot better than I expected it to be! Elizabeth Arden's other scents were, in my opinon, not so great. Untold though, is very wearable, very sensual smelling. It's nice and floral, and it smells very balanced. It's not too much at all. Good for everyday wear. I really do enjoy the smell of it.

passion4fashion
passion4fashion

I received samples of Untold and Pretty Hot from a kind and generous Elizabeth Arden SA. I have already smelt Pretty Hot so many times in the past, so Untold was the only one that sparked my interest.

First of all, the bottle design is BEAUTIFUL,
whoever designed it is a genius,
it fits comfortably in one's palm,
looking directly at its front it looks round,
tilt it a little bit to its left or right,
it looks like a heart shape, how fascinating is that?!

Interesting enough, the perfumer stated that he had wanted to capture many facets of a woman, and goodness gracious, he succeeded!
While wearing, I felt...sophisticated, classy, bright, pretty, mysterious, elegant, feminine, vulnerable...just everything. The perfumer did capture the facets he had wanted to. Please do try this one out.

There are a few fragrances that can make me happy instantly, this is definitely one of them, I'm hoping to own a bottle(but I'm broke), and it shall be a untold secret I keep to myself. ;)

celebrity89
celebrity89

Lovely, mature fragrance that harkens back to the strong florals of the 80's. Forever Krystal, that drugstore perfume named after Krystal Carrington of Dynasty comes to mind. That was a true guilty pleasure.

Sajamacy
Sajamacy

When I first smelled this scent I picked up on some fresh sweet fruit notes and thought it was quite pretty. Since then I have been smelling it on a co-worker and after enjoying the fragrance so often on her I decided to try it on myself and was not disappointed! This is a surprisingly alluring scent (I'm not especially wowed by most Elizabeth Arden fragrances tho I did like 5th Avenue and love other fragrances under the EA label like Juicy Couture & John Varvatos for men) and very long lasting too! The dry down is much richer, more elegant, and refined than I initially was able to pick up on and it is a very wearable scent either day or night. With its low price point and sexy femininity, it is perfect for the working gal who likes to let her hair down at night!!

Quarantine
Quarantine

I never thought to try an Elizabeth Arden fragrance until I received a sample of this and found it very wearable. It smells very beautiful and sophisticated, soft fruits and gentle florals on a musky amber base blend together beautifully to create a lovely fragrance with excellent lasting power and reasonable silage. This isn't a stand out fragrance in my collection but overall it's impressive, a definite crowd pleaser, and I think of it as something to wear to family gatherings or meeting the parents of a new boyfriend for the first time. Classy, feminine and beautiful.

gilliandavenport
gilliandavenport

Smells exactly like provocative interlude...

lepetitprince
lepetitprince

A blast of sweetness fills up your lungs upon the first spritz. A fruity feminine scent, very warm and delicious, almost like biting into a juicy ripe pear in mid autumn. A joyful and welcoming scent. Probably not suitable for hot summer days though.

A people pleaser, surely. But nothing memorable or special. Personally, the sweetness is too overpowering for me. I generally do not like sweet scents. It is a beautiful scent however, so perhaps one could use less or layer it with something else.

Oh and, I noticed that it makes me feel really safe. Like the scent of a favourite aunt. That is another reason that I won't be buying it if I finish my sample. I'm not trying to smell safe or like an aunt. The bottle is really pretty though. What a pity that the scent isn't to my liking.

Alitza
Alitza

I am i LOVE with Untold. Its warm, creamy, cozy and inviting. This could never be offensive and I think would make someone near to you feel at ease. I feel instantly calm when wearing it and keep smelling my wrist throughout the day.I don't know about notes in perfume yet but I can sense the pear. The longevity and silage are excellent. It just makes you want to get under the covers and snuggle.

tahoeaway
tahoeaway

Tried this perfume out at Dillard's about 2 weeks ago and immediately fell in love with it.The price tag was out of my budget so I ended up scoring a bottle off of Ebay. After wearing it actually on a side by side test both With Love and Untold start out smelling almost identical but that quickly fades and Untold takes on more of the floral base while With Love has strong gourmand notes. Also I think Untold offers a complexity that was sometimes lacking in WL. Untold is absolutely divine and the lasting power and sillage really go the extra mile. The only negative I can find (aside from the price) is the shape of the bottle is not the least bit user friendly, seems they were really going for the look and lacking practicality on use. This perfume is a gem.
Lastly WL always felt more like a fall or winter fragrance where Untold's floral base notes make it great for spring or summer.

zzMaja
zzMaja

There is nothing offensive about this EDP, but nothing that stirs me or even calms me. I can detect the pear and the bergamot and that's about it. When I first sprayed it on I was pleased, as the day went on it got lost and blah. Not for me.

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

I really like this one! I saw the notes and was really hoping I would like it because it's very similar to miss dior (which is my signature). I first smell wonderful fruits....pear and cassis. The cassis makes this one smell rich and fruity, then add in the creaminess of the sweet jasmine. I can pick out the patchouli fairly easily. It makes me feel pretty, flirty, excited....ready for a fun loving day. My husband said he liked this one....that it reminded him of a library.....whatever that means. :)

Antares811
Antares811

Just tried today, it's delicious, a lovely fruity-floral. I love it.

Chiquis
Chiquis

I really enjoy this perfume. On me it is all sweet, creamy pear. Keywords for this fragrance would be: fruity, creamy, sweet, sunshine, happiness. I think it would work well in a workplace setting. I can't imagine anyone being offended by it. My only complaint is that it doesn't last long. At about an hour after application it is a skin scent. Poo =( because I really like it

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I have smelled this twice at the store and I've liked it each time I smelled it. I just won a bottle on ebay, so I'm excited to own it. I think the bottle is classy and lovely. I find the scent lovely too. I see reviews that say it smells like Gucci Guilty which I've been considering buying. After I get this, I'll compare it when I see a tester of Guilty, as I don't need both. This seems like it could be worn year round and I think it might be my first Elizabeth Arden, other than an untouched bottle of Red Door. I hope this ends up having good projection and longevity. I'll update after it arrives.

Edit: This is truly nice. I was worried about sillage, but it seems better than some of my perfumes. Most times after I spray a perfume, after a couple hours, I can't smell it, with this every time I move, I can smell it. I like that because then I know others can smell it as well. To me this smells expensive and just plain nice.

Why do I smell so much CEDAR, even though it's not listed? I have to admit the pencil shavings smell always keeps me from wearing this....

outofocus
outofocus

Tried it twice, first time I was more impressed, after all it does perfume you, that's more than can be said of many fragances lately.
Second time... well, not so much, it's a crowd pleaser. I dont think one can say something bad about Untold but unfortunately, cannot say anything fantastic either. Well, maybe about the packaging which is quite original and classy, specially for mature ladies.

beauty_girl

I think this smells almost exactly like Gucci Guilty. I have them both so i know for sure that they smell alike!

Irinka Popova
Irinka Popova

just changed from LIKE to LOVE!!!AFTER THE FIRST WEARING BEFORE TWO DAYS,TODAY MY T-SHIRT STILL SMELL GREAT!!!YES A LITTLE BIT SOFT BUT...I'M VERY NICE SURPRISED...IT WAS BIG PLEASURE FOR ME TO SPRAY A LOT OF TIMES.JUST WANTED ALL THE WORLD TO FEEL THIS HAPPINESS.THIS SMELL MAKE HAPPY ALL DAY WHEN I SNIFF MYSELF...OH LALALALALALA

gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr
gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr

very happy smell. summertime juice!!

It starts as delicate flowery scent, just exactly like shop assistant told me 'It is very subtle, and you like stronger scents'. (they already remember me as frequent customer!). However, when this fragrance develops its jasmine-gardenia heart, it is really lovely! Feminine, very pleasant, soft sweet, little spicy, just the way I like it!
Surely it is good for spring or autumn weather. Could be used in winter as well, but I prefer stronger and warmer scents for cold weather.
And the bottle, oh, it is so pretty! Glamorous bottle is something lioness needs:)

Update: tested in warmer weather, it does not make a big impression on me.

Alexandrarae

I tried this today and was very pleasantly surprised..it is quite lovely. We are coming into Summer hear and would wear it for those "hot summer nights" - it is not too overpowering nor is it too soft that nobody would even notice you had it on. Have had it on 2 hours now and the florals are kicking in..will be interested to smell the drydown! Anyway, thumbs up from me, it is the only Elizabeth Arden perfume I have tried that I would actually purchase. Putting on my Christmas List!!

Jenny-Rebecca
Jenny-Rebecca

a brilliant floral with a sweet warmth and inviting amber

I love this scent for something different that captures the freshness and femininity of a floral with the warmth and softness of amber

great for winter/fall days

First Light
First Light

Untold doesn't live up to its great name. Yet another safe, fruity floral on the market. The perfume -marketing story is a joke! For a "multi-faceted woman." Wow!!!

fayegiblin
fayegiblin

You definitely get the pear and gardenia with this one.

All-in-all a nice, easy soft floral/pear perfume to wear with no good reason to say anything negative about it. Equally, I think anyone receiving this as a gift would be quite happy.

Elmyra
Elmyra

I have been testing this frag twice, and still indecisive...id like to get it, once my 5th ave empties up, but what concerns me is the sillage.

I really love the notes, and they smell beautiful on me, however the scent sits close to my wrist, and i dont detect a great sillage...longevity is good, but i like to leave a delicious trail behind me with my frag, and not having to spray vast amounts in order to get good sillage AROUND me...
So, unsure at this stage. If sillage is anything like After 5, then it has relatively poor sillage imo.

Advise and Feedback is most welcome and needed here -)

This smells like a very watery version of La Perla's J'aime la Nuit.
For Elizabeth Arden it's a daring departure, but that's not saying much.
Pear, soft amber and a whisper of patchouli. It's about as dirty/earthy as Burberry Brit.
Safe choice for the office or classroom.

bond_girl1979
bond_girl1979

When walking in the department store a couple of months back, I fell under the eager scrutiny of a determined E.A saleswoman. "You should try this, it's new" she warbled whilst thrusting at me a very simple looking heart-shaped bottle of yellow juice, of which, at that stage I realised was a new release. Not being fond of any Elizabeth Arden perfumes in general, nor the mundane mediocrity style of the bottle, I am pretty certain the grimacing roll of my eyes was evident at this point, but I reluctantly thrust a wrist forward whilst ruminating in my mind: "bring on another boring fruity floral..." I never expected in a million years to be impressed by what I smelt, yet I was.

This fruity floral has an element of depth about about it brought forth by rich patchouli and amber base. The longevity is amazing. The sort of scent that you could have a shower and it will still leave remnants behind. Sillage is impressive, it makes itself known, not just to yourself, but beyond your own aura. I never expected this from an Elizabeth Arden creation! 5th Avenue is virtually undetectable. The green tea stuff - the same.

I am not sure I will be rushing out to buy a bottle (quite expensive and not readily available on the internet just yet). But if I do happen to have a few spare dimes on me at any point, I will add to my bucket.

suhaesa
suhaesa

hmmmmmmmmm..what to say about this...i dont usually find myself confused about a perfume or how to describe it or where it belongs but this one cought me by surprise..not that its so unique or diffrent but merely because it can belong to every family ..its a full explosion of mais stream loved generic perfumes..its a trendy old fashioned sweet bitter dry lucious..bright crisp opulant and very sensuale feminine seductive captevating for a twnty + year old..its a bit mature in a young heart and sole..its full of white woods pers nectarines yelow florals..ambery patchuli soft spicy fruty sweeete..aits like youve sprayed 5 perfumes in to one..
i was passing by in the mall me and my 18 year old causine whos still trying to find her signiture...i testede it as usual and was like meh another block buster..bright happy sensual nothing special..as we walked down the mall another lady was giving samples she tested it and was mesmerised..we walked and walked and suddenely she disaperd to come back with a whole set of the perfume lotion and shower gel and powder ...she is happy with it ..its an ok perfume if you want to smell soft feminine clean and sensuale its not uterly confident or unique its a blend in the crowd perfume..that you wont be remebered with .
it gets deeper and better witht ime it mellows and spreads and becomes more seductive the patchuli amber and vanila make a fine final appear..after the intitail frutines and muskines disapears..
all in all a nice start for younger inexperienced girls who are serious about their perfumes..a good first or second step in to starting to appreciate finer fragrances...
a perfect night out dinner date perfume...sexy yet innocent...easy to wear...liakble by every other human being youll encounter atleast for those intial mesmerising moments...befor those who suffer from migarins start complaying from the patchulie !which is still very soft well hiden and balanced with the rest of the ambers and florals and vanila ..

seraaaa
seraaaa

I'm in love with this perfume! Tried it out at an outlet while I was at the mall, went everywhere smelling like it and I found the perfume still lingers even after I went home. The good kind of linger, trust me you'll love it :D Now waiting for some funds from the sky so I can buy this haha

pipergirl
pipergirl

I tested this today and instantly liked it. Fresh florals and a bit of pear, slightly peppery with a clean patchouli. Really pretty, inoffensive and elegant.

iedanorisa
iedanorisa

i've tried this perfume and i really like it....

Migalex
Migalex

I find this one really nice, sweet and fresh. Lovely sweet pears. It is a pity that it is so faint.

zosoroxy
zosoroxy

A fresh, citrusy/sheer florals fruitchouli.
L-I-N-E-A-R.
Aaack! Blah!
My opinion only, is to instead treat yourself to a quality perfume that you'll love. Guerlain has plenty, as do Chanel, Caron, and countless other perfume houses. Sorry so glib- Obviously, I don't care for this fragrance. Why buy a stinker, when for just $45 or so, one can buy a beautiful bottle of Van Cleef & Arpels 1st? Or, Arpege at even less? Want a hint of fruit? Mitsouko EdP for $60.

OK- I guess here's what I REALLY think: If you might like an incredibly well blended fruit/floral, perfectly balanced upon a base of white musk, go classic- The original "Il Bacio" by Borghese (Italy), is still in production, and incredibly affordable- They are practically GIVING it away! A geniune timeless treasure!

I do, however, applaud Eliz. Arden for offering carded 1.5 ml. samples (which I politely declined- I just happened to be accross the aisle at the MAC counter.)
Happy Holiday Season-(soon) to all!

xrayer
xrayer

I am testing this today and am liking it much more than I thought I would. The predominant note to my nose is pear with a sweet warm amber base, I do see a little similarity to Hilary Duff with Love but this is sweeter and lighter. It is very pretty, light and feminine and so easy to wear. I would consider buying a FB of this if I see it at a great price, the body lotion is also an added bonus.

beauty_girl

Smells a bit like Gucci Guilty, but with more pear and vanilla and a bit smoother. I have them both and like both of them. Have this as a mini and am thinking of getting a bigger bottle :)

divasg
divasg

I smelt it on a Ribbon today...

What a pleasant kiss to the nose... Frozen pears and apples, sweet and juicy. But this is not a girl. This is a woman's scent. This is not fruity, this is sophisticated fruitiness. I saw that most detected an amberness to it, and my nose almost missed it. Taking a whiff again, there is a slight warm fuzzy smell. A modern mother's scent that will not offend anyone. Safe and loveable. I want this!

emmikolajczyk
emmikolajczyk

I like this fragrance, it's long lasting and the sillage is pretty good, that being said I expected more from EA. Very ordinary, there's a million fragrances out there that smells similar. The packaging is beautiful, I guess we know where they put the most thought in. I give them a few months and there will be another Untold, trying to correct this run of the mill fragrance.

Tovah

On me this is very ambery right from the first spray. I am not a fan of pear notes in fragrance (on my skin - it smells great on others), but the pear in Untold is indeed lovely. Overall, Untold is a subtle, spicy, warm scent that I would categorize as being in the same "family" as Estee Lauder Sensuous. Frankly, I was disappointed with Untold. I expected something that would really grab attention from this line since nothing has quite measured up to the legends of Red Door and Fifth Avenue. Although I detest Red Door, I respect it, and I think Fifth Avenue (my mother wears it all the time) is stunningly beautiful. I enjoy Pretty and Pretty Hot, but they are not in the same league as Red Door and Fifth Avenue. After trying Untold, if I had to choose one Elizabeth Arden fragrance, it would be Pretty.

RosaMilena
RosaMilena

UNTOLD by Elizabeth Arden

Opens on me with a raucous blast of sweetened dessert pears floating in a viscous corn syrup broth sprinkled with a tad of rosy pink pepper, a dusting of bergamot, and a hint of acidly urinous cassis.

To this is added a central white floral core of weighty jasmine/gardenia that is surprisingly non-indolic, but unfortunately, also very inelegant, ungainly, and ponderous. The white floral accord here is bizarre in that it lacks all ethereal beauty, strength, and headiness in spite of the lack of indoles.

An unpleasant whiff of harsh peony does not smooth the rough edges and rather serves to underscore them along with the cassis. The dry down proceeds to descend into a quagmire of thin and non-herbal, and sickly patchouli, a lackluster musk which wouldn't even pass muster as a sedate skin scent, a nondescript amber that does nothing but add to the general cloying staleness of the mix, and finally an anemic sandalwood accord that only serves to anchor the dessert without adding anything really woody.

Everything that could possibly be a negative in the accords manifests on my skin with this one. Even the reformulated 5th Avenue, which is a pale shadow of its former glory is light years ahead of this one in terms of basic compositional white floral balance, headiness, and beauty.

Those that enjoy fresh scents will probably wrinkle their noses as I did at the unattractive lack of transparency in the florals and everything else here. Those that love the ultra-rich and dark resinous musk blends will most likely shrug their shoulders indifferently at this one. You might like it if you want an opaquely sweet floral without aldehydes. I can’t call it a gourmand either so it doesn’t really fit for the food-lovers either.

A very strange smell this one. Oh well, a learning experience. C’est la vie.

Marie76
Marie76

Along with Sensous Nude by Estee Lauder, this is one of those perfumes that I think really can not displease anyone. Fruity is not my thing, but It's so perfectly balanced, light and creamy that I love it. It's like a fruity version of the floral " Champs Elysees" which will always be one of my favourites.

goingblonde
goingblonde

A light pretty scent.
Shouldnt offend anyone.
The Pear & Jasmine come out the most for me, while the base notes are non-existant .

It's nice enough but very familiar - I feel its a bit over priced since its missing that wow factor .

DoveGrayismyfavoritecolor
DoveGrayismyfavoritecolor

Edit: This is BEAUTIFUL. It has a divine yet gentle presence.
I really love its opening. Personally (on my skin), it opened with a forceful spiced (pepper) hot pear/fruit and floral aroma which I take to be the pear (obviously) and bergamot (as well as the cassis and jasmine). It was odd at first and then turned to a luxurious sweet floral musky base. Pleasant and wearable. Lasting power is very good and sillage great. Lots of compliments when wearing this sweetheart.
It smells very womanly! expensive and comforting like wearing a new camel coat on the streets of Manhattan...or beauty counter shopping in the warm South with my best friend.
Very attractive and creamy, and VERY Elizabeth Arden. A more creamy peppery version of 5th Avenue. Also reminded me of Tresor in some ways but it lasted much longer on my skin. Worthy of any perfume collection and those gwp always keep me coming back ;-)
This would be a very lovely wedding day fragrance. The delightfully sweet musk drydown is delicious and perfect for a bride.

lamort
lamort

This is "With Love" by Hilary Duff reincarnated. From the scent to the glass pattern on the bottle. Not to mention, "With Love" was a EA product as well. Meh.

22Sasa22
22Sasa22

Actually, I bought "untold" from an airport shop as it had been a best seller there. To me, it is nothing special. Too sweet and generic. Alas, I hoped for something as beautiful as fifth avenue , or even as fresh as green tea.

cmoca
cmoca

Smooth, classic, soft and feminine. I love this one. A definite great choice for fall.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Smells classic, mature, soft, and pretty. Gardenia,

amber, and peony during the drydown.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

I really like this little frag from EA and I'm not a great fan of any of her other frags, but well done to Clement Gavarry for this lovely, pretty and feminine scent.
It opens with a spicy freshness (bergamot and pepper) which quickly transforms into a lovely fruity heart with a touch of gentle jasmine and the base is sweetened with a quiet and well behaved patchouli and amber. I don't get a screechy musk, all the notes in this perfume are gentle and subtle, nothing screams at you.

The dry down is very beautiful and in actual fact, it is the grand finale of the whole composition.

My verdict on this is that it is a wearable and stylish scent which is inoffensive but classy and likeable and will get admired.

Silage stays close to the skin but has a very impressive longevity and the dry down is definitely worth waiting for.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Hint of Black Currant, roughened with Black pepper, floral peony notes and soft amber. Pretty, quiet but not enough for me to buy a bottle. Office-friendly.

One spray on me:
Sillage: close to skin
Longevity: about 5 hours

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

I had high hopes for this fragrance, and my expectations were met. It is just as lovely and perfectly balanced as I had imagined it to be. The pear is delicious, the pink peppers sparkling and the white flowers are wonderful, especially the amazing jasmine. On my skin Untold dries down to a creamy sandalwood base with a touch of fresh patchouli and warm amber that I just love! At this point I got a bit confused when looking at the notes listed here. I was sure I could smell sandalwood, I just love sandalwood in the base of a soft and feminine scent! I looked it up on the Elisabeth Arden webpage and there sandalwood was listed as one of the ingredients.

Notes according to the Elisabeth Arden webpage:
Top: Black currant, Bergamot, Pink pepper, Pear
Middle: Gardenia, Peony, Jasmine
Base: Sandalwood, Patchouli, Musk, Amber

I must admit that both longevity and sillage could have been better. Untold is amazing for an hour or so and then lasts for a couple of hours more as a shy scent close to my skin.

PS. Why oh why did they make a grown up woman wear a Disney princess dress in the ad?

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Pretty, elegant and stunning bottle. But it does remind me a lot of Hilary Duff's With Love.

violetrose
violetrose

Just been out today sniffing each scent at Debenhams. I'm decided to buy Tresor in love or the new Boss Jour femme white. The saleslady approached me asked to try the new Untold. Oh gosh! this is lovely, so many nice things to be told. It's soft, little musky, creamy not too sweet, floral white, very comforting, hint of patchouli not too loud which I liked most. Sexy yet innocent.

tanpeached
tanpeached

I love this fragrance. I have just the sample right now. It's light and slightly sweet but in a mature way. Perfect for daytime use. Will be splurging on this one soon.

Anna Stromberg
Anna Stromberg

Tried this today, and immediatly upon spraying, I thought "Hugo Woman from Hugo Boss"! That blast of peachy, melony and soft fruity aroma in a disque shaped bottle, from the ninthies. I really like a lot of frangrances from that decade, when I became an adult, and Untold reminds me of my years at uni.
It doesn't have any of the treats of the fruitchouly of today, no big berries and cold patchouly, it's much more smooth and calm.
It's not very special, not breaking any new ground, but it's nice and grown up. A safe scent to buy as a gift for someone. And, the bottle is a lot better irl.

I like Untold, it smells real pretty, it is soft and sweet, creamy and feminine. I am pleasantly surprised, I expected a more classic smell, it is modern, easy to wear, and the longevity is ok...I don't get any patchouli which is fine by me, overall a pleasant, radiant soft floral, with a hint of sweetness, lovely, with a strawberry vibe...and removed from the oldish scents Arden has made in the past..
Can't smell any similarity with Hillary Duff, this is soo much nicer!!

tinastar
tinastar

At first spray its very fruity and very sweet, like nothing all that unique. THEN once it settles it has a beautiful depth that is classy and elegant. Lingers on the skin and on clothes very well. I am falling in love and will be wearing this non-stop once winter is over (in Australia).

harpist
harpist

I came across this bottle without expecting much from the fragrance but I was pleasantly surprised at how comforting this is.

Untold opens with a fresh juicy pear that is kicked into life with a soft pink pepper and cassis. The beginning ever so slightly reminds me of the freshness of Chance Eau Tendre or Jimmy Choo EDT. The bergamot is really fleeting and honestly the patchouli is barely there. Then this fruity floral of warm jasmine and gardenia transforms into a nice amber with depth. It is not something ground breaking or special, but it is very cozy! I can imagine myself curled up on the sofa in a warm sweater with a cup of milk gazing out on a rainy day. It reminds me to be grateful for what I have and evokes gentle and tender memories. It certainly is great for light everyday casual use in colder seasons. Moderate then to soft silage lasting about 3-4 hours.

I do like it but I wouldn't consider buying it as I think there are a lot of similar scents that I already have that satiate my needs. I would happily receive this as a gift and use it, but wouldn't go out in my way of obtaining it unless it is cheap.

dmaw
dmaw

A softly sweet floral...VERY light, very wearable.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

The bottle is almost a copy of Stella McCartney L.I.L.Y.

primaka
primaka

I've tried this one already and to me it is idenical to express glam perfume in the dry down

Untold by Elizabeth Arden 3.73 out of 5 based on 236 ratings and 65 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Untold fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Untold, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Untold by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Untold by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.