Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Untold Eau Legere Elizabeth Arden for women

Untold Eau Legere Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

Untold Eau Legere Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Untold Eau Legere Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

Elizabeth Arden launches a lighter, more vivid and lively interpretation of its Untold fragrance from 2013, named Untold Eau Légère, which ccame out in April 2014. This fragrance, as well as the original, supposedly celebrates and highlights different aspects of femininity; this time mostly brilliant vibrancy, spontaneity and natural femininity.

Developed by Clement Gavarry, Untold Eau Légère is an airy and vibrant floral composition which opens with a mixture of grapefruit, pink pepper, black currant buds and green apple. Its middle notes capture flowers of purple freesia and peony pink. The base is made of patchouli, sandalwood, amber and musk.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Pink Pepper Green Apple Cassis Grapefruit

Freesia Pink Peony

Patchouli Sandalwood Amber Musk

Untold Eau Legere Fragrance Reviews

mnemozina79
mnemozina79

Very soft frag. On me it smells like Gucci Guilty to the note, and wears the same amount of time-around 5 hours. Pink pepper, peach (there's no peach in the notes...maybe it's freesia playing games with me), amber and patch, a tiny bit of patch. No apple and peony. I can detect sandalwood at the close....pressing my nose to skin. For me it is nothing like Lacoste Pour Femme, nope. I've been using that one as long as it exists, and these two are very different on me.

sharyssa

Tested this against untold absolu and this one lasts much longer .. Idk how ppl say this is light and doesn't last because it really does. I wore absolu the day before yesterday and it was so/so with lasting power but yesterday I wore this eau legere and smelled it all night .. I say this is the best of the two smell wise and lasting wise .. Now to go back to tjmaxx and grab the 1.0 oz bottle of the original untold and test that one out .. I remember smelling it at Macy's so I do remember it smelled good but I wanna try all of these out. I was always a fan of Elizabeth Arden fragrances because my first love was red door and he products are moderately priced as opposed to lancome and Estée Lauder. I think Elizabeth Arden and Clinique keep their perfumes affordable which is good for the customers.

sharyssa

This and Lacoste pour femme has purple freesia so that must be what I'm smelling because they are similar. I am really enjoying this scent!!!!

sharyssa

I seen this yesterday at tjmaxx when I bought the untold absolu so I went back today and snagged this up and wow idk which one I like more .. Totally different scents the absolu is more of an evening sexy scent and this is fresh and expensive smelling it reminds me a lot of Lacoste pour femme and I love Lacoste perfumes.. I am really glad I purchased this it is a 1.7 oz for 9.99 so even if it isn't lasting idc but it smells so good. Light slightly fruity with something else I can't put my finger on it but if you know Lacoste pour femme then you will see what I am talking about in comparison to this one. I am the worst at describing notes but I know when something smells good. Plz try this if you haven't already.

IrisLily
IrisLily

Agree completely with pipergirl. I have Untold and Absolu, and this is a lesser version of both. Absolu is delicious and lingering, but this one is watery, blah, and fleeting.

aym
aym

I purchased this today on clearance at Marshall's for $10.00. I really love this. It is fresh and I feel like it is a scent that I could wear any season. The only thing is that I wish I had longer longevity. I am going to see if I can find some lotion and bath gel. This is by far my best blind buy ever.

cinsot
cinsot

Beautiful.

Peony prominent scents are often tricky for me to pull off successfully, so I am pleased to report I cannot detect the peony note.

In fact on my skin Eau Legere shares the same inviting warm amber-vanilla personality as Untold Absolu, only lighter and fresher due to the greenish theme of the note listing.

A welcome addition to my wardrobe to wear as a summer friendly version of the deliciously thick and sticky Absolu which leans towards being a tad heavy for the warmer months.

I own three versions of Untold and they are all unique enough to warrant a place on my "Loves" shelf. I adore them equally.

eirenelisa
eirenelisa

It doesn't smell a trace like Hilfiger Dreaming on me. The saleslady sprayed my wrist twice and I got very faint caramel apple. I could barely smell it 30 minutes later even with nose to my wrist. If I want Eau Legere I will just spray less Untold Absolu, which is the wonderful version in my opinion.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Oh, how I wish this gem were stronger! This is a grassy, salty peach. Imagine if Tommy Hillfiger made an eau de Dreaming.

pipergirl
pipergirl

I'm a big fan of the original Untold and Untold Absolu. But I don't care for this version. I get a very faint sour green apple and peony, that's it - I can barely smell it at all! And what I can smell of it doesn't smell that good to me.

katja blue
katja blue

Love this one. Very feminine, delicate and creamy dreamy. It is sweet and warm, very comforting. Perfect for colder days.

aniston
aniston

No characteristics at all, just so common & generic.
Nothing good to say.

andjela
andjela

Really nothing special.Easy to forget,similar to so many easy floral scents.

chinna
chinna

Very nice and warm sweet, creamy and comfortable. Muy femenino

Elmyra
Elmyra

Splendid notes, but seems it will be light in sillage and longevity

Ayina
Ayina

Can't wait to try this one. Just wait this fragrance come to my country. Untold original is great, the best of EA house. How about this one? For those who's lucky enough to get it first. Please post your review here.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Sounds good and the bottle is as gorgius as the original, i want this :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Untold Eau Legere fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Untold Eau Legere, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Untold Eau Legere by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Untold Eau Legere by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.