Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Untold Eau Legere Elizabeth Arden for women

Untold Eau Legere Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

Untold Eau Legere Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures Untold Eau Legere Elizabeth Arden for women Pictures

Elizabeth Arden launches a lighter, more vivid and lively interpretation of its Untold fragrance from 2013, named Untold Eau Légère, which ccame out in April 2014. This fragrance, as well as the original, supposedly celebrates and highlights different aspects of femininity; this time mostly brilliant vibrancy, spontaneity and natural femininity.

Developed by Clement Gavarry, Untold Eau Légère is an airy and vibrant floral composition which opens with a mixture of grapefruit, pink pepper, black currant buds and green apple. Its middle notes capture flowers of purple freesia and peony pink. The base is made of patchouli, sandalwood, amber and musk.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Pink Pepper Green Apple Cassis Grapefruit

Freesia Pink Peony

Patchouli Sandalwood Amber Musk

Untold Eau Legere Fragrance Reviews

eirenelisa
eirenelisa

It doesn't smell a trace like Hilfiger Dreaming on me. The saleslady sprayed my wrist twice and I got very faint caramel apple. I could barely smell it 30 minutes later even with nose to my wrist. If I want Eau Legere I will just spray less Untold Absolu, which is the wonderful version in my opinion.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Oh, how I wish this gem were stronger! This is a grassy, salty peach. Imagine if Tommy Hillfiger made an eau de Dreaming.

pipergirl
pipergirl

I'm a big fan of the original Untold and Untold Absolu. But I don't care for this version. I get a very faint sour green apple and peony, that's it - I can barely smell it at all! And what I can smell of it doesn't smell that good to me.

katja blue
katja blue

Love this one. Very feminine, delicate and creamy dreamy. It is sweet and warm, very comforting. Perfect for colder days.

aniston
aniston

No characteristics at all, just so common & generic.
Nothing good to say.

andjela
andjela

Really nothing special.Easy to forget,similar to so many easy floral scents.

chinna
chinna

Very nice and warm sweet, creamy and comfortable. Muy femenino

Elmyra
Elmyra

Splendid notes, but seems it will be light in sillage and longevity

Ayina
Ayina

Can't wait to try this one. Just wait this fragrance come to my country. Untold original is great, the best of EA house. How about this one? For those who's lucky enough to get it first. Please post your review here.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Sounds good and the bottle is as gorgius as the original, i want this :)

Untold Eau Legere by Elizabeth Arden 3.48 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Untold Eau Legere fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Untold Eau Legere, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Untold Eau Legere by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Untold Eau Legere by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elizabeth Arden Untold Absolu Elizabeth Arden Untold Elie Saab L'Eau Couture Valentino Valentina Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Parfum Intense Elie Saab Le Parfum Kenzo Kenzo Amour Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Donna Karan DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau Givenchy Hot Couture Eau de Toilette Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Lacoste Eau De Lacoste Sensuelle Thierry Mugler Eau de Star Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Valentino Valentina Assoluto Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gold Couture Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Toilette