Designers » D E » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Brilliant White Diamonds Elizabeth Taylor for women

Brilliant White Diamonds Elizabeth Taylor for women
dislike

tuberose

Brilliant White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women. Brilliant White Diamonds was launched in 2001. Top notes are tuberose and mandarin orange; middle notes are bulgarian rose, honeysuckle and lily; base notes are sandalwood, musk and vanilla.

Tuberose Mandarin Orange

Diorissimo

Brilliant White Diamonds Fragrance Reviews

kareembrightman
kareembrightman

Exactement la meme odeur que Sparkling White Diamond mais en plus leger, SWD a plus de tenue et un sillage plus profond que BWD

pamc
pamc

this perfume smells so fresh and clean, it is perfect for hot summer days and lasts. perfect out of the shower fresh floral. LOVE

celebrity89
celebrity89

I love this. It's like Diorissimo blended with tea rose. Crisp, sharp and ethereal. Has a little acetone edge to it, but all in all a great light summer/spring frag.
I also detect fresh carnation even though it is not listed.

astamm62
astamm62

I really like this scent,it's soft and pretty..I would put it in the same type of scent as Victorias Secrets Dream Angels Divine,Charlie Silver...Smells nice,but not in your face.My other 2 favorites from Elizabeth Taylor are Black Pearls and Forever.I can not believe that Lindsay Lohan with the photo album of mugshots was picked to play this Icon..What an insult!

In Vogue
In Vogue

This doesn't suit my chemistry. At first, I smell a strong chemical citrusy scent, mixed with sour white flowers. After an hour, it turns into exactly the smell of Raid. The sillage is good, and it lasts quite a while, although it's a scrubber for me.

goingblonde
goingblonde

I always have this pefume even though I dont wear it often, it is still one of my favorites .

I normally wear it to holiday parties or on vacation .

It's like that special expensive perfume saved up for certain occasions- except it is very in-expensive.

A sharp bold floral that can be too overwhelming if applied too heavy.
But in small doses its wonderful IMO

I smell no tuberose at all. I do smell a huge bouquet of fresh cut lilies and sweet juicy citrus, with maybe a suggestion of rose. This is a sparkling, bright, crisp, cheerful floral fragrance. There is nothing dark or spicy about this - this is pure joy.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

i m not a hugh fan of citrus perfumes but this one is creamy crisp and beautiful! it's like sugarcoated lemonpeel with sweet white flowers! amazing, love it!
lasting power and sillage enormeous!

The_Entity
The_Entity

Not the best of the E.T frags for me, but I still quite like it, at first I wasnt too sure of the citrus note in it. After a while on my skin though, it settles down to the beautiful carnation

rubyscribe
rubyscribe

This is a very soft floral scent, which has a very good sillage. It embodies the soft grace of femininity.

I wore it last night and I can still smell it on me in the morning.

Recommended for both day and night wear. Its a very reasonably priced perfum that smells elegant.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I prefer this one to the Sparkling version. I don't know what it is, but my chemistry with it was undeniable. The floral is fresh but not marine. It's neither too clean or too heavy. This is a very good daytime perfume. It has a kick to it. A crisp floral! That's the best way I can describe it. I don't smell Charlie White with it. I wore that in Junior High and it's a very soft and basic fruity perfume with barely any florals.

gatsby
gatsby

RIP Dame Elizabeth! you'll be missed

Mistress Eva
Mistress Eva

For those of you who find some of Liz Taylor's other fragrances too strong, this is one to consider. It is light, consisting of the freshness of faint citrus, and settling with strong middle notes of pale florals. To me, the base is a little hard to detect, lacking the warmth that often goes with sandalwood, amber & vanilla.
Brilliant White Diamonds evokes the image in my mind of a gorgeous, glamorous woman, who at the same time remains aloof and distant. It feels cold, formal and beautiful, but lacking in raw sexual appeal.
A "like" not a "love".
I would wear this during the day, to work, or when I'm feeling simultaneously glamorous & introverted.

LuvsWhtDiamonds
LuvsWhtDiamonds

I bought this fragrance around Christmas time at Walmart. I was looking for a White Diamonds gift set but saw this. I couldn't smell it but the price was reasonable so I decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. The smell is wonderful. This has turned into a must have in my collection. It also makes me want to give the other scents in this line a try too.

nyoka
nyoka

i really like this one.romantic and flirty sexy.lasts a long time

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

I love the two kick offs of White Diamonds because White Diamonds is way to overpowering for me. The two kick offs-Brilliant and Sparkling-are just beautiful crisp scents that are in step with what is in demand today-citrus and floral. These two scents are just beautiful. I don't dislike too many of the Elizabeth lines of perfumes at all!

AmadoMio
AmadoMio

This is really a strange fragrance. I bought it not being able to smell it beforehand..
It has a chemical factory odor about it - I'm about 2 seconds from pitching it in the garbage.
I went by the fragrance descriptions. Very annoyed as I expected more.

succubus
succubus

I smelt the mandarin orange from the first spritz. Though some people may find it a bit too overwhelming, I find it elegant and perfect to use at night. My only issue with this perfume is that its staying power isn't that long maybe because of my body chemistry. But overall, this one's just fine.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I have had this one for about 2 years and I am still working on the 1.7 oz because all I need is a few sprays.I like this one alot it is strong but yet smells soft in the dry down.It is unique it smells like lemon peels mixed with tuberose and I actually bought it unsniffed and liked the packaging and got it for a good price so I can't complain!These Liz Taylor diamond bottles are my favorite because they look bigger than 1.7 oz and they are so pretty especially this one it is frosted glass with a design pattern and it looks nice on my dresser.I reccomend sampling before buying though because I don't think alot of women would like this scent but if you do happy sniffing!

PR
PR

have it. got it as a present years ago.
It smells as if it would be 30 years older than me..and character incompatible. Way too pseudo elegant,I think

Brilliant White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor 3.39 out of 5 based on 87 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Taylor Brilliant White Diamonds fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Taylor Brilliant White Diamonds, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Brilliant White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Brilliant White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.