Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Forever Elizabeth Elizabeth Taylor for women

Forever Elizabeth Elizabeth Taylor for women
dislike

Forever Elizabeth by Elizabeth Taylor is a Floral fragrance for women. Forever Elizabeth was launched in 2002. Top notes are blackberry, apple, italian mandarin and green notes; middle notes are tiare flower, violet, orchid, rose and egyptian jasmine; base notes are cloves, sandalwood, amber, woody notes and white musk.

Blackberry Apple Italian Mandarin Green Notes

Arden Beauty

Forever Elizabeth Fragrance Reviews

Chitra
Chitra

Replicates Arden Beauty, I like it...but will not invest in it if i have AB already...

Cw830
Cw830

The opening is apple with a caramel-like sweetness. The apple disappears quickly to me. The dry down is a powdery floral that further drifts to a slightly salty sandalwood. Warm, close sillage. Overall, this perfume reminds me of apple pie. To me, it is another scent that I think would be lovely wafting in cool, humid air.

edit- wearing it today, I can only describe this dry down as the vanilla/peppermint-plastic/synthetic smell my dolls had when I was a child. It's not unpleasant and numbly sweet.

This is probably the most crowdpleasing of Elizabeth Taylor’s fragrances. Its soft, floral, and inoffensive. It has none of the polarizing aspects of some of her other perfumes, like the loud floral of White Diamonds, or the civet note in Passion. This is simply a delicate powdery floral with a touch of fruit, on a base of the mildest soft sandalwood. I really love fragrances like this. You can wear this anywhere.

almondcookie
almondcookie

This smells so much like Arden beauty by Elizabeth Arden only softer. I later found out that this fragrance is a creation of Elizabeth Arden. This would be a good gift as it is wearable by a woman of any age. doesn't smell cheap and is affordable.

Tsukinohime
Tsukinohime

Hm, how can I put my thoughts on Forever Elizabeth? Well, I think the best way is this: if the Vestal virgins of ancient Rome ever wore a perfume, it might as well be this. There's something very delicate and virginal about this. It entices you with its delicate beauty and purity yet it remained aloof and discreet. It's the scent that trails behind them as they pass through a crowd of Roman citizens that bowed reverently to them. Yes, this is a scent that commands respect. Respect for things that are beautiful, untouchable, and out of this world. I feel a tantalizing sense of unattainablity when I wear this. It works as a green fruity floral on me with the floral and fruity nuances intertwined like a fine Chantilly lace. Sometimes you noticed the other more, but both are definitely present. The only downside is the short longevity. Even my City Rush from Avon far outlast this and given Avon's notorious reputation on the longevity department, that's such a shame for the ET line! But luckily I got the 3.4oz bottle so I can just spray myself away! My second ET fragrance after Diamonds and Emeralds and the best of the 2. Funny thing about this is that I always wanted to purchase it but always got distracted with something else, and when I set my mind on it, it always sold out at my local Elizabeth Arden counter! Even funnier (or ironic, take your pick) is that I finally got it for my birthday present today! So maybe Forever Elizabeth and I are meant to be after all, LOL!

Herestoshuttingup
Herestoshuttingup

I got this at a great price at my local Ross. It is a pleasant, soft white floral with an apple note. This would be a great starter fragrance for a young woman transitioning into more grown-up scents, but personally I don't think it's anything special. This frag seems to vanish quickly for me, it's gone within a few hours of being sprayed.

sweetviolet

Very nice scent. Smells fresh, soft and floral. Not over powering, not overly sweet, not too powder smelling. Just perfect! Last a while as well. Elizabeth's best!!

Anahi
Anahi

Might get myself a bottle. I spritz some of my mum's one and I like it. Specially after a bath. So nice and light yet quite fluffy, powdery and gentle smelling. A bit like baby wipes or something.

Janey1966
Janey1966

I bought this 'blind' on Ebay (along with some body lotion and bath/shower gel in the same lot) so I was taking a risk as I've never bought any Liz Taylor perfumes before. However, due to all the (mostly) positive views on the perfume on this very site I trusted my judgement in the end and I haven't been disappointed. I am now wearing the perfume and sprayed it about 3 hours ago, so it's fairly long-lasting. The main smell I get is rose but it's not overpowering. In fact, the longer it remains on my skin the better the smell gets. It's actually quite unusual but I like it. I now want to try all the other Elizabeth Taylor perfumes, Passion being at the top of my list. As far as Celebrity Perfumes go, Elizabeth Taylor's can't be beaten and never will be, especially since I bought the 3 products (including postage) for well under £15!!

Last night I was trying to figure out what the perfume reminds me of and this morning it hit me. It smells remarkably like 'Happy' by Clinique but at a fraction of the price!

karebear0099
karebear0099

I like the bottle on this, got a good deal at 20 bucks for quite a large bottle. This reminds me of a really good smelling conditioner. The one I am using right now, actually, smells quite a lot like this. it's pantene split end mender.

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes
BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

This is the last one I need and I will have the entire Elizabeth Taylor Collection! i love ALL of her perfumes so I'm sure I will love this as well. This and Vilot Eyes are the only Elizabeth Taylor fragrances without a Jewl theme???

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot about Gardenia & Passion, so I guess the non-Jewl theme is not so unusal...

jembigonjes
jembigonjes

like it, I think this one EDP one, due to its fruitiness, freshness and a bit flowery, Im a man, I think it can be consider as one of unisex juice. feel fresh and young when wearing it. I bought it quite cheap though.. recomend buying I think.

For those who live in tropical country, wearing freshness fragrance is a must. Why? because living in 30-45 deg C doing this and that can make you sweat all day. even in the night...

chrinen
chrinen

Nice and soft but still there is a vague "stickiness"....wonder what that is?

Update: After the bottle has been oponed a week the stickiness dissapears. Now love!

PrinceRobbie
PrinceRobbie

Another favorite from Elizabeth Taylor! She never let me down when it came to fragrances and this is just another perfect scent!
Most perfumes that include Apple (Green OR Red) in the top notes, wins me over instantly. There is just something about it when mixed with just the right ingredients that enlightens my senses and I need to wear it. Much like Forever Elizabeth! It has a softness to it but unlike other "soft" scents, this does not fade right away which is always a complaint of mine.
Just like most of Ms Taylors fragrances, you can expect plenty of compliments and you will get to smell it ALL DAY!
This is also one of my favroite bottles ever!

ann.sundwall
ann.sundwall

I do love this scent. It is almost the perfect light floral without any of the funny melon/ozonic notes that detract from so many others. It smells like a beautiful spring day with cold floral scents perfuming the air. The apple note is like sweet briar/eglantine leaves after the rain and freshens the rose. Sometimes I think I smell lilac.

The only problem is that it dosen't last at all on my skin. Or my clothes. An hour or two and it is completely gone. Which is disappointing in an eau de parfum. I wish there were a body lotion that went with it. I will try it with a scentless lotion to see if that helps with its longevity. Otherwise I will just keep spritzing. Good thing it is ridiculously inexpensive.

Evaber
Evaber

Exquisite a real pleasure for the senses:)

mhubbard
mhubbard

Fresh, feminine and clean for church or the office, similar to Fifth Avenue. Much nicer than most of her other fragrances that have somehow gotten more attention. A good value for this price, would make a nice gift for a working woman age 40 and up-no, not old ladyish, I wear it. One spritz at the wrist will last most of the worday, which should suffice as you weren't planning on wearing this one out, were you?

Lakambini
Lakambini

I can't believe it took me so long to wear this little beauty. My mom gave it to me four years ago, but at the time a certain sharpness repulsed me, as well as a note very much like classic Tide laundry powder. Now I'm living in a cold country, and it seems both the low temperatures and the passage of time have buffed the edge off the top notes, leaving this soft feminine purple-floral. It's green and even virginal and I wear it when my brain needs a rest from the vanillas and orientals I prefer in fall. The formula is such that the notes listed above don't call attention to themselves. I still catch a whiff of Tide from time to time, which I find more amusing than annoying. The dry-down is beautiful and reminds me somewhat of Tommy Hilfiger Freedom, a discontinued favorite.

perfumequeen2
perfumequeen2

soft, subtle fragrance, love it

sweetviolet

This is Elizbeths best fragrance by far. To me it smells light and floral,but in a short while doesn't last long...or so it seems because when I turn around I still smell the sweet Jasmine in it and the lovely soft rose scent. Others can smell it and tell me how good it smells. I do wished I could smell it longer. I'd definetly purchase this again. It' so affordable and smells sooooo goood!!

roger.jinete
roger.jinete

It's a nice female's perfume. It smells nice and soft. Perfect for everyday use because I honestly can't find anything special that people would be shocked by. Perfect as a gift for a woman who's not into fragrances because this one can be worn by anyone and everyone's going to like it.

yaskawaii
yaskawaii

Tiene un olor muy agradable y depende el tipo de piel para que su olor sea mas refrescante... me encanto su dulce y floral aroma

mimi.smell
mimi.smell

Wonderful, elegant and very feminine. It's all about flowers, mostly roses. This is really class of timeless scent. No age limitation, no sensitivity about the year seasons or the weather in general , absolutely very pleasing ... just perfect,ready to wear. And not to mention ... great price value.

mikiriti
mikiriti

Just received my bottle today.It was a blind buy so i just got the 30 ml bottle.big mistake,i should order 100 ml.Beautiful fragrance for a very good price.I think im going to try some other E.T fragrance.

The_Entity
The_Entity

An avid E.T frag fan, and this didnt disappoint me. Beautiful bottle, an elegant scent. Although on some people, it only smells subtle, on my skin it radiates for hours. I originally ordered a 30ml of this online, but the seller messaged me to tell me his daughter opened the packaging, and would I like 100ml for the same price. Natrually I accepted his offer :P, and glad I got a few more ml's of a lovely frag like this.

lucyesp13
lucyesp13

This scent is soft and light. Its a mature scent.
I really like this scent.

La Moon
La Moon

This fragrance is so beautiful. I find it similar to 5th avenue ( just not as bitter) and the original Vera Wang. I have 5th avenue on my other wrist and it seems so harsh next to this scent. When FE opens I smell apple and jasmine with slight woodynotes. As it settles it gets more of the musk. Very nice. It smells mature and sophisticated but still fresh and fun. If that makes sense. :) I bought this again because my mom had it yrs ago and something about it still remains in my memory. Can't wait to start wearing it!

cleanerchic
cleanerchic

Just received this one today. Very light, soft scent. It's a winner!

beautee
beautee

I get compliments on this fragrance even when I don't think I can smell it anymore. A young male teenager (stranger) even said to me "Wow! You smell nice." Then almost self-conciously say "Not like me!" then proceed to sniff his own body. My young teenage niece is always asking me if she could squirt herself with this scent. The only reason I haven't bought her a bottle is that I don't trust her not to give it away to one of her friends. (peer pressure)

I wish I could smell it a bit more on me after I put it on. Oh! well at least others can.

reidb18
reidb18

smells very nice yet very run of the mill fragrance. and the lasting power is average at best but i like it

miahreis
miahreis

I got a full-sized bottle for free when I bought another one at perfumania. On paper, it has this powdery smell that I couldn't get enough of, but on my skin, it was a little different, I can't explain it. I still love this perfume and I wear it, but only occasionally. I guess I just have to be in the mood for it. It is a somewhat mature scent and I'm 23, so I guess it just depends upon your mood and tastes of fragrances. I'm also a big fan of Poeme, and white diamonds, which are classified as granny scents

Aquatic Amethyst
Aquatic Amethyst

I have a mini EdP of this that came in a set of 4 Elizabeth Taylor fragrance minis. This was such a pleasant surprise! It is a very cool floral. I recommend it for warm spring days. It got me a bit sneezy and postnasal when I applied it on a cool day--oops!

On me, I mostly smell the orchid--if I think about it, I can smell the apple as well. If I apply too much, the very end of the drydown makes me think of wilted orchids. It lasts about 4-6 hours depending on how much you put on.

This perfume reminds me of weddings and Easter, or any other pleasant occasions where there will be lots of flowers and family members.

secretcrush
secretcrush

Another soft and pleasant fruity floral good for everyday use... I received this as a gift and I'm rather happy w/ it although its a lil "quiet" for usual tastes lol. Its clean and simple, something I can get used to...

nyoka

PEOPLE CHANGE!!!!! I just revisited miss liz'FOREVER ELIZABETH and found it or I have changed.THe lovely floral experience,now seems to have a fruity edge!It lasted from one morning to the next.The woody dry down was glorious with the florals and fruits standing behind it!I love woody fumes.,and now I love this.Its as if this scent (GROUNDS) you.Makes u feel one with the world! If it just came out,it would b a best seller.For any age.Would b a winter fume for me but,this Southern heat makes it beautiful now!

nyoka

Ilike this one for a floral.Just doesnt last long enough.Never had a compliment wearing it though.Her best one.

poppy_vanderbilt
poppy_vanderbilt

I was surprised when i sniffed this at a store...it was WONDERFUL...very beautiful white floral fragrance...fresh...pretty...clean..theni started to sneeze...i hoped it was something else but when i went back to try it again i started to sneeze...but only when it was close to me...i wonder what was causing that?...so even though i can't wear this i love it and highly recommend this for someone who likes pretty slightly sweet white florals....it's very affordable and can be worn day or night ..and any season.

krishka
krishka

Was pleasantly surprised when tried it at the airport and bought 2-100ml on my way back ...very fresh and feminine, elegant but not in your face, long lasting and very floral.

VioletLily
VioletLily

This was a quick purchase for me. I tested it one day, spent all night sniffing my hand, then went out and got it the next. It's just so easy to wear.

A soft floral, not too sweet or in your face. Not sharp but warm and alluring.

kay_li13
kay_li13

this was surprisingly sweet and pleasant. juding from the bottle and the brand i didn't think this would be a perfume that i enjoyed. however, when i sniffed it, it turned out to be very sweet and very tropical. i could definitely smell the green apple in the top and the florals chosen blend well together. deli_s is right, this is probably better suited for young ladies... however it is marketed for mature ladies.... so that's also why i was hesitant to try it... definitely not what i expected, which was something muskier and more sophisticated. :)

Surreal
Surreal

Great for spring/summer. It's fresh but also classy. I didn't expect that it would be so nice.

deli_s
deli_s

Sweet and soft floral fragrance for young ladies

crysna
crysna

wow great fragrance! femenine, soft and a little bit fruity. love this a best seller from elizabeth taylor's.

Forever Elizabeth by Elizabeth Taylor 4.11 out of 5 based on 202 ratings and 42 user reviews

Forever Elizabeth by Elizabeth Taylor for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz
Forever Elizabeth by Elizabeth Taylor for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Forever Elizabeth Perfume by Elizabeth Taylor, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Forever Elizabeth Perfume by Elizabeth Taylor, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
FragranceShop.com
Forever Elizabeth by Elizabeth Taylor TESTER for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.3 oz
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Forever Elizabeth Perfume by Elizabeth Taylor - 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Forever Elizabeth Perfume by Elizabeth Taylor - 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
FOREVER ELIZABETH for WOMEN by Elizabeth Taylor EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ TESTER
Perfume.com
Forever Elizabeth Perfume by Elizabeth Taylor - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester
Forever Elizabeth Perfume by Elizabeth Taylor, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Forever Elizabeth Perfume by Elizabeth Taylor - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Forever Elizabeth Perfume by Elizabeth Taylor - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
FOREVER ELIZABETH for WOMEN by Elizabeth Taylor EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ
FOREVER ELIZABETH for WOMEN by Elizabeth Taylor EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ
Forever Elizabeth by Elizabeth Taylor for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.3 oz
Forever Elizabeth by Elizabeth Taylor for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.3 oz
Forever Elizabeth Perfume by Elizabeth Taylor, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Forever Elizabeth Perfume by Elizabeth Taylor - 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Forever Elizabeth Perfume by Elizabeth Taylor - 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Taylor Forever Elizabeth fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Elizabeth Taylor Forever Elizabeth, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Forever Elizabeth by Elizabeth Taylor. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Forever Elizabeth by Elizabeth Taylor represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.