Designers » D E » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Ellen Ellen Tracy for women

Ellen Ellen Tracy for women
dislike

Ellen Ellen Tracy for women Pictures

Ellen by Ellen Tracy is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are peach, anise and cotton candy; middle notes are water lily, rose and jasmine; base notes are musk, patchouli, sandalwood and vanilla.

Peach Anise Cotton Candy

Water Lily Rose Jasmine

Musk Patchouli Sandalwood Vanilla

Dalimania

Ellen Fragrance Reviews

garette quai
garette quai

If you are looking for a powdery fragrance that combines with sweet and licorice you will like this. Some of the reviewers are saying this isn't very sweet, but to my nose it is very sweet.
I don't think it is boring or safe at all. But at the same time I do think it's relaxing and meditative.

arlina1
arlina1

This might be the worst blind purchase I have ever made. Luckily it was only $12 for the set and it is going back today.

It opens with slightly ripe peach for a moment. That is the only time it smells good though. It quickly turns to licorice with a heavy dose of cheap, choking, dirty musk on top of it. The smell really is indescribably bad.

I wore it for 2 hours and it was still strong from 2 sprays. I had to scrub it off with cheap work bathroom soap (I was desperate). I couldn't get it fully off so it has serious staying power. It tamed enough to put Prada Candy over it, or so I thought. An hour later it was back with a licorice vengeance now mixed with caramel from the Prada Candy to make the whole situation even worse. I feel sorry for anyone who got caught in a five foot radius of me because I was having a serious bad perfume day.

Another review said it was bohemian. I can see that if you like no sweet, musky scents you might like this. For the price it is strong.

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

Very long lasting perfect for budget - wise n similar to Pink Friday n Viva la Juicy but w a licorice edge!

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

I smell patchouli very strongly. And I am not a fan of patchouli at all. Next would be peach, which is the only reason this fragrance is wearable. Thankfully, the peach balances out the patchouli. Following that is a touch of musk and sandalwood. Next is very, very light anise and water flowers.

This is not my favorite and has no potential of being so, though it is interesting. I would not wear it very often, but again, that's because I don't like patchouli.

pixiewinks
pixiewinks

This fragrance is ok. I get strong soapy licorice when I first spray it. It's not too strong but not super light either. This is one I wear around the house or maybe a quick run to the grocery store but not a frequent perfume for me.
scent: 6
packaging: 3

pachysphinx
pachysphinx

I don't like this at all! When I put it on my skin, it smells like a discontinued perfume, Avon Unspoken (1975) I don't know where anyone is getting licorice... it's like cheap musk or something (to be fair it smells alright, and much sweeter when I spray it on my clothes... then I can smell like a musky rose/cinnamon smell) I got it for $10 at Ross

caitrun
caitrun

I adore this fragrance!! It is a beautiful balsamic, airy summer fragrance. Perfect for those hot days in the sun. Graced with slightly sweet licorice and potent vanilla. The notes listed on the site must not be 100% accurate as this definitely has anise, star anise or licorice as a note as well as vanilla. If you enjoy licorice fragrances give Ellen a whirl.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

2 words: licorice candy! I don't care what the contents say, this stuff is licorice personified. I do smell a bit of musk and a dash of cinnamon. Despite its simplicity, though, it was love at first spray! Got it for a song, too! Ellen sits close to my skin and the lasting power is okay if I spray it on my clothes. Another Ellen Tracy winner in my eyes!

shaylyn
shaylyn

I, too, before knowing anything about the notes, after spraying, said aloud, "I smell licorice." I think it is a very nice smell. I actually like it a lot. The only problem is that it is very weak and fades into nothing in no time. It would be a very safe office fragrance for sure.

dreadpiraterachel
dreadpiraterachel

This is my no-brainer, year-round office-appropriate fragrance. I wear it on days when I can't be bothered to pick out something else. It sits close to my skin so it doesn't bother coworkers, but it lasts all day so I don't have to reapply. I do get the strong licorice smell at first, but it quickly fades and leaves behind an inoffensive but somewhat unique woodsy scent. Aside from that initial licorice note, this is a fairly linear fragrance in the sense that it smells the same at the end of the day as it does twenty minutes after I apply.

I have other fragrances that I prefer, but I don't dislike Ellen by any means. I just don't feel like it communicates anything about me (except that I know how to pick out a fragrance that my colleagues won't despise). I would never wear it on a weekend or to go out at night, but it's just fine for work.

smritivsingh
smritivsingh

All I smell is ALCOHOL !

kaejuntun

I was able to find the actual notes of this fragrance on Palm Beach Beauté's website - I believe they are the company that actually sells or manufactures the perfumes... Anyway, this is what the website says:

ELLEN

An elegant bouquet of Water Lily and Jasmine, is interwoven with Peach, Anise, and Cotton Candy which dries down to a warm, sensuous and confortable Patchouly, Vanilla and Musk

So the notes listed by Fragrantica are faulty... I get lots of anise in this perfume, so I think you have to be a fan of anise to really enjoy it, but of course a fragrance can smell drastically different from person to person! As ET perfumes can often be found for a song I think they are always worth a shot.

ginaerdahl
ginaerdahl

I am surprised by so many people saying they smell licorice. I don't smell any at all. Its a very sweet and syrupy style. The Rose is very faint, but adds a little crispness. I wish was a little stronger, this is just too heavy for me. Very sweet, a little spice, and MUSKY. I am not really a fan of musk, so that ruins it for me. The bottle is so ugly to me, but the spray is very nice and even. The longevity and silliage are very good. Musk lovers should definitely try this one.

innovativemomma
innovativemomma

I just got this gift set (3.4oz edp, 3.4oz lotion and shower gel) for $5 at TJMaxx. I am pleased with the purchase because if it does not smell good on my skin I can use it as a linen and room spray. You cannot go wrong with $5.

Beach Girl
Beach Girl

I don't smell any cinnamon in this. I can't even smell the rose, and definitely no peach or musk. Mostly just anise and lily of the valley and maybe some sandalwood. I see member weegee's review says that the one of the latest official notes is cotton candy? Lol, I do NOT smell that or vanilla for that matter. Anyway, on me, this smells very clean and soapy and perhaps just a bit bitter. The silage is very good, not sure about the longevity yet. What I'm going to do is give myself about 10 sprays and see how it develops. Maybe I'll have a different opinion of this in a few hours, or pass out. If so I'll edit this review later.
Edit: The longevity is poor on my skin, maybe an hour. It lingers a little longer if you spray it on your clothes though. I eventually did smell a little musk, but it was a cool white musk scent rather than a warm dirty one.

Fragaria
Fragaria

Oh dear, this is awful to me. I get only black licorice. I'll give this time, spraying every so often to see if it has any appeal, but it's not lookin' good. The bottle is incredibly tacky to me. There's not much hope for this! It's a very cheap perfume to purchase but not worth the few pennies I spent...so far.

This is finally changing after weeks and weeks and numerous sprays. This has just a slight licorice smell now. Still, this will never be me. It might be you though! Don't give up on it until your certain.

camiyoko
camiyoko

Blind Marshall's buy of a gift set for $13. Is it weird that initially I thought it smelled like a bottle of bubbles on me? Maybe cheap baby oil? At first I wasn't sure how I felt about it. It is a very light scent which sits very close to the skin which I don't mind because sometimes I like subtle scents but frankly I don't like this. I have been wearing it for about 3 hours now and it is underwhelming as it has not developed into anything remarkable. I think I just smell peach and musk...maybe pear.(I was hoping for the cinnamon too) Lets call it a powdery floral. Its just not working for me. I think it is more of and older lady scent or first scent as it is very light and has ZERO wow factor. Nothing you want to keep sniffing for. It might be a good office, bedtime or lounging scent for some. Read the reviews and thought it would smell better...disappointed. Taking it back. Nothing against the fume its just not my thing. I think I like Tracy by Ellen Tracy better.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Today I`ve been wearing my sample of ELLEN!
It was not at all what I expected from reading all the reviews. I imagined it to be much more fluffy and soft.

At first it smells intensly like those little pills you take when you have a sore throath, very sharp liqourice.

In the end it smells like Marciano Guess, I can almost smell cardamom?!

Unfortunately it also has this "wet dog" smell to it. I think it`s due to the musk. I think there might be patchouli in here to, I could sense a bit funkyness...

But it was really fun to try out some Ellen Tracy scents! :-)

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

The most I smell here peach, musk and sandalwood. Nothing else. On mys kin it´s nice, calm, and soft scent and I liked to wear it on an early morning in summer. Unfortunely the longevity is amazingly poor...

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

Ellen is such a pleasing fragrance. I could inhale these fumes for quite some time and relax, close my eyes, perhaps meditate. Ellen is listed as a floral woody musk, but I sense some gourmand going through the process, alternating with the woods for a position.
For me, I can't stop thinking of the smell of opening a bakery box and finding a fresh danish with melted frosting and almonds on top. Wait a bit and creamy vanilla abounds. Cinnamon, bare bone roses, gentle white musks, tonka beans and sandalwood all come together to swirl completely in this fragrance that stays true to all of its notes. Simple, yet effective. Not too sweet, not too woodsy, not overbearing musk. This all mixes together very well in a satisfying fragrance.
Ellen lies close to my skin, making her perfect for events where I don't want to announce myself before I speak. Where I want to wear a fragrance for myself and let it be discovered if I want it to be. Ellen doesn't creep into other's air space at all. She lasts a good few hours and for the price point, I consider that a great value.

westernlady
westernlady

This is my new favorite out of the Ellen Tracy line. I'm also fond of Tracy and Ellen Tracy as great daily wear scents.

The bottle itself leaves a lot to be desired. It doesn't represent the richness of the perfume at all. In fact, this perfume sat forlornly in my collection for a few weeks before I remembered to try it. If you can get past the boring bottle, it's a nice perfume.

At first spray, there is a fresh sweetness of a vaguely licorice and fruity peach smell with warmth. I'm not a fan of licorice, but it was pleasant in this perfume. It quickly wears down to a more warm, woodsy vanilla with a hint of floral spice.

I found myself smelling my arms quite a bit while wearing it. The scent is both adult and comforting like hot cocoa on a cool night. Ellen doesn't have a candy-like sweetness, and it is very wearable for day or night. As much as I like the dry down, part of me misses that initial opening spray.

Overall, it's a wearable scent that stays close to the skin. The low cost and the warmth makes it a great perfume for the colder months. I'm planning on throwing it into my fall rotation.

Angel in the South
Angel in the South

I received this as a blind buy and smell only very light flowers. I am glad that I did not pay a lot of money for it because on me it is a bit blah. Not what I was expecting at all as I had hoped for a perfume with more sandalwood and cinnamon which I love along with flowers. This is a very weak/faint scent. This is my first and last Ellen Tracy perfume. Sorry.

pipergirl
pipergirl

I also smell licorice. I'm not a licorice/anise fan so, as expected, this is not a like for me. On my skin, I get a prominent licorice note from beginning to end, decent longevity.

bijou
bijou

I also detect a distinct licorice/anisic note in the edp. Seems as though the notes listed here are incorrect, as a few discerning reviewers previously observed :)

From the parent company Palm Beach Beaute website:

"An elegant bouquet of Water Lily and Jasmine, is interwoven with Peach, Anise, and Cotton Candy which dries down to a warm, sensuous and confortable(sic) Patchouly, Vanilla and Musk".

I just purchased the four rollerball gift set and have yet to fully test them all, but so far Ellen is a pretty, soft, cuddly scent lasting around 3-4 hours on me. Score!

stardust808

where are people getting licorice from this?!! NOT! i have 3 bottles of this, the shower gel and the body lotion and not 1 of them smell in the least bit of licorice. period.

Lakambini
Lakambini

This is my comfort scent. I know when I'm stressed about something (though scared to admit it) because I find myself reaching for Ellen Tracy Ellen. It is a light but still voluptuous gourmand with a well-defined note of licorice in the beginning (and if you sniff the sprayer, it's this note that hits you immediately).

It must be sprayed on skin to bloom into its full beauty. On me, I detect sweet, ambery notes with maybe some syrupy peach and burnt sugar. Smells like a restrained dessert cake. Subtle and long-lasting, and good for the office, where other sweet perfumes might come across as too playful. This is wonderful to spray on at bedtime. I always sleep like a baby when I have this on.

piapedersen
piapedersen

lisaivette, I agree: there's a very distinct note of anise or liquorice, but on my skin it stays there for at least 3-4 hours. that's why I have really come to admire this scent

lisaivette
lisaivette

Ellen does smell like anise in the opening, which I enjoy, but drys down to a soft vanilla musk scent. It took a few tries for me to enjoy this as much as I do Bronze, Ellen Tracy, and Tracy. I will put this one in my wear to work rotation. A score for 9.99 at Marshall's for 3.4 oz. Gotta love it.

fire2heart
fire2heart

Saw this at TJ Maxx and based on the notes, and price, I felt I had to buy it!

I was a bit disheartened at first after I sprayed it on me, as I couldn't hardly smell anything! I thought I had just blown 9.99 for a bottle of water. But... after about 5 mins, it started opening up, so I knew not all was lost.

On my skin, this juice went straight to musk, vanilla and tonka bean. It is a very close to the skin scent, boring and unimaginative.

I won't be purchasing anymore Ellen Tracy perfumes. This and Bronze are too weak and generic. I want to swap with someone.

Danita Verpoort
Danita Verpoort

I think there is some anise but no cinnamon or licorice. It is an elegant, soft, creamy, powdery but also fresh fragrance.

sweetviolet
sweetviolet

I hate to be the one who is negative. Anyhow I bought a bottle at TJ Maxx and was disappointed (maybe I bought an older bottle) but it was so week I could barely smell it. I gave mine away. It was a nice scent, what you could smell but faded as soon as it dried down. Very faint scent, super light like scented water.

kaejuntun

Like many others, Ellen was a TJMaxx blind buy for me. My first spray was wildly disappointing - the fragrance smelled strongly of black licorice. I was confused as there is no anise in this one, so I think it must have been the combination of a few of the notes that gave me that impression. The second time I tried it the licorice impression was completely gone. Instead I get this slightly musky warm fragrance, suprisingly lacking in spiciness (the cinnamon is very very light on me). Just a little bit powdery and slightly sweet (presumably from the rose), I think Ellen wears close to the skin. Though the sillage is small, the lasting power is pretty good - I got about 5 hours at least.

I think I will be reserving Ellen for cooler months of the year. This will probably make a great fall fragrance! Can't say I love it, but I definitely like it. There is a lot of potential here :)

aqua76239
aqua76239

I found this at TJ Maxx for 9.99. How could I pass this up?
I don't get cinnamon or peach which is too bad. ITs mostly rose and sandalwood with some musk. There is something about it that reminded me of Red Jeans by VS except NOWHERE near as potent.
Lot of ladies described it as "subtle sweetness" and I think its an accurate description. Its light sweet scent perfectly appropriate for any occasion. Unfortunately, its too light for my taste so even though I like it, I won't repurchase for that reason
P.S. I don't think it smells like Madame. This is WAY more "rosy" and also Madame is more powerful

It smells strongly of black licorice candies. Dries down more powdery and peachy but the licorice note is present throughout.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Love love love love this! A bargain at TJ MAXX for $9.99! Smells like vanilla licorice with a powdery dry down. I am really loving the tonka bean note in this one. I so far have been quite fond of and impressed with the Ellen Tracy scents. I have 3 now and I have gotten them all at TJ MAXX for under $10! The longevity of these perfumes is actually quite amazing for the price.

laurakaye
laurakaye

Oh, wow, Ellen is going to drive me crazy.

I found a gift box of four Ellen Tracy perfumes at TJ Maxx and was thrilled, based on my love of ET Bronze. As soon as I tried Ellen, I was reminded so strongly of a perfume from days gone by, something I must've worn in the late '80's/early 90's but the name simply will not come to me. I actually tossed and turned last night, wracking my brain for why this scent is so familiar and nostalgic to me. I am going to research this until I have my answer.

That said, it's exciting to find a house that seems to be such a good personal fit for me. I think I'm really going to enjoy wearing this scent. I'm working hard at learning to identify actual notes instead of thinking about how a perfume makes me feel, but I'm not there yet, so I would definitely wear this for dinners out with the hubby or out with friends. It's a grown-up scent, more serene, but still pretty and light-hearted, sweet but certainly not cloying. Can't wait to sample every Ellen Tracy scent. It's like finding a book that you can't put down, and then discovering the author has written several other books that you can't wait to get your hands on.

Jillmcshaw1
Jillmcshaw1

The notes given do not match this perfume. I snagged it for $10.00 and what a deal. I love the opening of soft anise that dries down to a subtle sweetness.

Pace,MioDolceCuore
Pace,MioDolceCuore

I don't understand the marketing of this one - what happened??? Neither the bottle, nor the box do anything for this fragrance. It should have been marketed completely different. This is not something groundbreaking etc - but it has that little 'something' that makes me keep it.

I bought this accidentally instead of 'Ellen Tracy'. I like it after a workout, it's lovely scent that's office safe etc. Nothing offensive.

The tonka and vetiver make a lovely base and it warms nicely on the skin - even my super dry, parfum - eating skin.

For 10 dollars it was a great buy. Somebody mentioned 'smelling like a nurse' - and that's great, actually. If you work in an environment where it's impossible to wear a fragrance that announces you 5 minutes before coming into a room - that's a wonderful choice that won't offend or polarize - but will lend you an aura of grace and approachability.

So far I have liked everything by Ellen Tracy and it pains me to see the awful bottle design and box.
If this were marketed differently - it woud find a great audience of women who know what they want. I think this could work for anyoe 25 and above. Ellen Tracy scents make great gifts, actually.

Beyou T
Beyou T

Proud to say I own this now, after all of the raving about it I have heard... and for only $10 for the bottle at Tjmaxx. This is a very soft, subtle, natural scent that I would probably wear occasionally to work or just when in the mood for something a lil more subtle and natural. Someone said "bohemian" which I think is appropriate. It really is unlike anything I have ever smelt before and really unlike what I imagined. I'm not going to say I love it, but it not bad in my book, especially for the price point!

Update: Okay, I wore this today and... I have to say I don't like it. I already returned it to the store. Something in it did not agree with me and I can only guess that it was either the Tonka bean or the sandalwood. IDK, I felt like I smelled like medicine or like a nurse or something. It was definitely weird and I wasn't feeling it. Just not my type of scent.

whorrored
whorrored

I absolutely love this scent! The licorice and vanilla are great together. I can't stop smelling my wrist. Unlike the reviewer below me, I'm glad it smells nothing like Madame or Nanette. It has it's own unique charm and flare that applies to some and not so to others. Glad I own it!

jmbmars
jmbmars

Bought this at Marshall's based on the reviews. I returned it immediately. This smells nothing like Madame or Nanette. This reeks of 100% black jellybean (licorice) with a vanilla drydown. Cheap and disgusting.

chockolina
chockolina

Just received it today. I'm not impressed, at least on my skin it's nothing special - I was expecting cinnamon and peaches, but there is none of these ... mild, superficial odor of something sweet.

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

This smells so delish! I get a sandalwood, musk, slightly spicy, powdery floral from Ellen. The notes listed above appear to be inaccurate in my opinion. The musk (if any) comes across as soft and wafts gently, not a civet or heavy animal scent. When I wear this I think of a moon-lit walk in the early days of fall, Bohemian lullaby's and cashmere socks. It is just cozy, non-offensive and a caring scent. I can not understand why in the world this was "dumped" so quickly and it seems those orange/pink clearance tags appeared on the boxes of Ellen at the same time it was released. If you see a cheap bottle, snag it! If you don't like it....pm me & I'll take it off of your hands. :)

nazza28
nazza28

I could smell the delicious peach as soon as I sprayed this. This is unlike any fragrance I own, very unique and gorgeous.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

This was shipped to me by accident from Amazon, I orginally ordered the Ellen Tracy not Ellen but im not disappointed at all. This is a nice warm leather scent to me. Its just elegant as could be!!! I cannot get enough of the beautiful smell. Not like anything in my current collection so im very pleased with this beauity.

HeidiLynn

I would encourage those adding a review (or looking for the scoop) to be sure you are reviewing the right fragrance--it appears there is some confusion between Ellen (by Ellen Tracy) and Tracy (by the same house). Small wonder--I hate unoriginal perfume names, especially ones that are confusing and redundant.

This perfume is a light spicy musk/sandalwood fragrance. Tracy is a milky floral with almond notes. It is also listed in this database. I find them to be very different fragrances. I did not care for Tracy, but truly enjoy Ellen. And I adore the eponymous orignal, which I find to be more similar to Ellen.

stardust808

i am soooo excited that this is finally listed here!! on my top 5...i love it so much and stock pile bottles when i find them lolz. it's crisp but warm at the same time gives almost a sandy vibe. i can't describe in words how much i adore this scent. it's masterfully done without any one note being OVERdone. i do get a dry natural cinnamon scent all throughout with fresh sweet nectar at the start but not gourmand at all. more of an exotic skin scent is how i would describe this. this is such a "feel good" scent. fantastic! i hope to never see the day that this gets discontinued

celebrity89
celebrity89

Smells like a cross between Cher Uninhibited and Bebe. I love it, a spicy licorice scent. Lady Gaga refined this one with Fame.

UPDATE: Bath and Body Twilight Woods is a more wearable version of this.

weegee
weegee

Lots of confusion about the listed notes. Most importantly, there is no cinnamon. I obtained the correct notes from the official Ellen Tracy website (now down) well over a year ago and posted them here in a couple of different forum topics. The Palm Beach Beaute (owner of the ET brand) website today shows a completely different list of notes but I've sniffed the juice in the new purple/black box and am certain it's no different from the juice in the gray/black/white box it came in when it was introduced.

It hurts my heart and nose to think people will perhaps not try this marvelous fragrance because they dislike some or all of the incorrect notes listed here.

As of a year ago the notes were listed as follows: peony, rose, Lily of the Valley, violet wood, sandalwood, iris, almond milk, white amber, vanilla, cassis, and plum blossom.

The notes mix seamlessly in a comfortable veil that's a cross between soft woods and all of the listed flowers in dried form. No spice, no animalic musk. Most prominent to my nose is the creamy almond milk that enhances the cozy, warm feeling. There's a hint of licorice but it's faint and probably only evident to those of us whose noses are sensitive to it (for good or ill).

10-12 hour longevity alone and up to 18 hours if layered with the body lotion. Impressive sillage of 6-8 feet. Best in cool temperatures.

If you're a fan of Hanae Mori's Magical Moon, Nanette by Nanette Lepore, Cabotine's Moon Flower &/or Barbara Bui you'll enjoy Ellen and it would be a very safe (and inexpensive) blind buy. I'm on my 4th bottle and have several back-ups purchased when this was introduced in a plain, gray, black and white box.

Edit: September 2013, The mystery continues as Palm Beach Beaute's website now lists these notes: "Water Lily and Jasmine, interwoven with Peach, Anise, and Cotton Candy which dries down to a warm, sensuous and comfortable Patchouly, Vanilla and Musk."

HeidiLynn

Finally, this perfume is in the Fragrantica database ! I've seen it at TJ Maxx but it was an unknown until now. Snagged it for $10 and am so happy I did. I love the original Ellen Tracy, and this is her sweet little sister.

I sprayed this on a tissue to start out, and a soft floral filled the room. I was nervous to wear it as florals don't like me. On my skin, I thought it disappeared at first. Then I caught a white, gentle, powdery floral. Nice. Almost like the pleasant neutral smell of some tissues or toiletries. Pleasant and inoffensive. Not overpowering but very noticeable. Fresh and light but not aquatic or citrusy.

As it develops, the sandalwood, musk and cinnamon come out and create a light, incense-like smell that is almost an amber. It's rich but still understated. Really a great scent for the office or when you want a light pretty scent. I have Jovans white musk and while this is not the same scent it has a similar vibe.

Sillage is moderate and longevity is 3+ hours so far. Worth the $10 for sure!

EDIT: Longevity is actually closer to 7hours; by the end, it's a gentle vanilla skin scent (similar to the end of Ellen Tracy Bronze, actually), Very pleasant at every phase, definitely a keeper.

Ellen by Ellen Tracy EdP. Opens a bit softpeppery/softspicy and its a lovely every-day-fragrance. Fresh and clean. Musk, tonka, sandalwood and rose is what I can smell most. Not modern sugarsweet notes, adult grownup notes and I love this one. Perfect for the office, in my opinion. After a few hours I can say that Ellen reminds me of JPG Ma Dame a lot, Ellen is smoother and with a little bit more flowernotes. Longlasting on my skin, about 6 hours.

Ellen, Ellen Tracy EdP. Öppnar aningens pepprig/kryddig och det är en superhärlig varje-dag-doft. Fräsch och frisk. Musk, tonka, sandelträ och ros är det jag känner mest i doftnoterna. Inga sockersöta doftnoter utan vuxna halvsöta doftnoter. Perfekt för kontoret i mitt tycke. Efter några timmar kom jag på att Ellen påminner om JPG Ma Dame. Ellen är mjukare och med lite mer blomnoter än Ma Dame. Håller länge på min hud, ca 6 timmar.

Ellen by Ellen Tracy 3.45 out of 5 based on 131 ratings and 51 user reviews

Ellen Tracy Perfume by Ellen Tracy, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Ellen Tracy Perfume by Ellen Tracy, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Ellen Tracy by Ellen Tracy Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz for Women
Ellen Tracy by Ellen Tracy Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz for Women
Tracy by Ellen Tracy Eau de Parfum Spray 2.5 oz New Bottle Design Body Lotion 3.4 oz Shower Gel 3.4 oz for Women
Ellen New by Ellen Tracy Eau de Parfum Spray 3.3 oz Body Lotion 3.4 oz Shower Gel 3.4 oz for Women
Ellen Tracy by Ellen Tracy Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Body Lotion 3.4 oz Shower Gel 3.4 oz for Women
Gift Set 3.4oz
Ellen Tracy Gift Set by Ellen Tracy Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Body Lotion 3.4 oz Shower Gel
Tracy Perfume by Ellen Tracy, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Tracy Perfume by Ellen Tracy, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Gift Set 3.4oz
Ellen Tracy Ellen Tracy Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz Body Lotion 100ml 3.4oz Shower Gel 100ml 3.4oz 3pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ellen Tracy Ellen fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ellen Tracy Ellen, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ellen by Ellen Tracy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ellen by Ellen Tracy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.