Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Imagine Ellen Tracy for women
dislike

yellow floral
Imagine Ellen Tracy for women Pictures Imagine Ellen Tracy for women Pictures

Imagine by Ellen Tracy is a Floral fragrance for women. Imagine was launched in 2003. Top notes are magnolia, violet and ylang-ylang; middle notes are cyclamen, carnation, osmanthus, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, musk and vanilla.

Magnolia Violet Ylang-Ylang

Cyclamen Carnation Osmanthus Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Musk Vanilla

Passenger for Women

Imagine Fragrance Reviews

lila1990
lila1990

I'm so glad I ran into this one. It's nice and light, yet very feminine. I smell something powdery and soapy about it. Just spraying it on always makes me feel peaceful, and it lasts a long time.

Plrowden

I forgot to say that I DO love it! Woops!

Plrowden

This fragrance reminds me of the cool trade winds racing across Bermuda which were filled with the fragrant scent of flowers. I said reminds me, as the floral bouquet is entirely different. This cool breeze offers you heady doses of magnolia, cyclamen,ylang ylang and carnation, with a wee sprig of lily of the valley. I detect no rose, but the medley is heavenly. This heady concoction is not sweet, but satisfying. The sandalwood anchors the florals brilliantly, leaving you with a clean, fresh, big-blue-sky, outdoorsy fragrance that is hard to ignore. Its' beauty lies in its' difference!

I find the sillage to be soft to moderate.
Longevity is also moderate.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

I'm surprized how much I like this fragrance, being that I usually prefer white floral to yellow. The first Tracy Ellen fragrance that I liked, but I've only tried a couple. That said it is a little too weak on lasting & on the sillage for me. A light fresh floral and I also detect a slight aquatic note. The bottle is also very pretty.

lollipopsneeze
lollipopsneeze

This is my favorite "Ellen Tracy" fragrance! First of all, the bottle is so beautiful in real life. This one is just a bit sweeter and more romantic than her other perfumes IMHO. I love how relaxing this perfume is! It's like a nice warm hug on a cold day..:) Such soft florals, and plenty of natural sweetness from the rose & osmanthus, it's lovely, not saccharine sweet like so many modern perfumes these days...Can't stress how mellow it is enough, a bit powery, but not straight up baby powder, just powdery as in soft and innocent.....In a way it reminds me of Donna Karen's "Cashmere Mist" too! It has that "I'm floating on clouds of fluffy perfume Love" vibe to me....Very Airy and underestimated...
little gem in the perfume world and so inexpensive too, yet it smells very upscale....Totally safe blind buy purchase..:)

Very floral, romantic and charming fragrance!

As for me, I'm a huge fan of a fresh magnolia scent. But it's not easy to find exactly such kind of magnolia scent note in fragrances. I can say that this fragrance includes the best fresh magnolia note I could find in fragrances for this moment. Maybe I wish it was more intensive, but anyway it's heavenly beautiful and gorgeous! And it's one of the leading notes in this perfume.

Except this gorgeous magnolia note this beautiful floral fragrance includes such floral leading notes like the cyclamen, ylang-ylang, osmantus, lily of the valley and carnation notes. The cyclamen note really makes this fragrance more nice and romantic. The ylang-ylang note makes this fragrances more intensive in the floral way. The osmanthus note brings more tenderness and makes this fragrance more airy. Besides, the lily of the valley note brings the lightness. The carnation note makes this fragrance more chic. Other floral notes are far from overpowering. I only don't like that some floral notes are intensive enough to hide a little bit my favorite magnolia note beauty.

This fragrance is light enough, but the floral notes are intensive. It has some floral sharpness. And it's just a little bit sweet.

I love this fragrance and its romantic floral bouquet. It smells gorgeous!!!

i really love this perfume. it's a sweet creamy floral. i'm getting a lot of vanilla, rose, lily of the valley and even orange blossom (altho, it's not listed). this is reminding me of L lolita lempicka, but not as sharp or strong. i think it's really beautiful and feminine. i would buy it again. lasting 4 hrs on me so far.

olga1780
olga1780

A very delicate and innocent floral scent that makes you feel clean and refreshed. Extremely pleasing to my nose. Would make a great daily office/work fragrance. I must admit that while I like Ellen Tracy fragrances, if smelled blindly I would never be able to tell them apart, except for woody Ellen Tracy. They just fall into that unidentifiable "nice" category: lovely but forgettable.

Piya
Piya

I like it. This is my first Ellen Tracy perfume. It is sweet and floral. Though it has a peppery aroma when I first apply. It stays on for 5-7 hrs.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

This is a very feminine, pretty perfume. It seems slightly peppery when I first spray it on but then that disappears and what emerges is a lovely creamy, sweet slightly powdery, fresh smell. Very nice! It remains consistent all the way through and it lasts for ages on my skin. I really like it. I also like the bottle and the color of the perfume, which are very pretty!

In my experience, all of the Ellen Tracy perfumes I've tried so far (Imagine, Ellen Tracy, Ellen and Inspire) are all very nice indeed and I wish they were easier to find in England. Thank god for perfume websites where I can actually buy them!

artgoddess

WOW!!! THis is the most romantic and feminine scent I have ever used. It is floral and sweet, yet light and refreshing. Makes me think of being at an elegant garden party.

barbiot35
barbiot35

I could say floral plus a little fresh woody about it...

Imagine by Ellen Tracy 3.25 out of 5 based on 40 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ellen Tracy Imagine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ellen Tracy Imagine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Imagine by Ellen Tracy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Imagine by Ellen Tracy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.