Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

Ellie Nuit Ellie Perfume for women
dislike

I have it: 9 I want it: 8

Ellie Nuit Ellie Perfume for women Pictures

Ellie Nuit by Ellie Perfume is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Ellie Nuit was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Michel Roudnitska. The fragrance features rose, violet, sandalwood, coriander and fig leaf.

Rose Violet Sandalwood Coriander Fig Leaf

UNTITLED No.7 by Hilde Soliani

Ellie Nuit Fragrance Reviews

Jenne913
Jenne913

What an interesting perfume! I'm not quite sure how to describe it. It has a very fresh haylike top note that softens out into something very close to dark chocolate. Underneath all this is a very unmistakably "perfumy" undertone which is not unpleasant but a bit weird with the overall vibe. The only word I keep returning to is "interesting".

Kisska Irisska
Kisska Irisska

This smells like a combination of greens and chocolate on me. It's subtle and inoffensive, however not for me.

Like ELLIE perfume, ELLIE NUIT offers an eccentric and unexpected line-up of notes. Unfortunately, also like ELLIE, ELLIE NUIT is not for me a very pleasant wear. In this case, the veritable wall of coriander and the thick bushel of violet leaf and fig leaf really smother the rose, with the effect that, to my nose, ELLIE NUIT ends up smelling too masculine.

I don't have a problem with wearing masculine fragrances, in general, but I find this one somehow jarring and uncomfortable to wear. You really have to love coriander to be able to appreciate this perfume. My sense with ELLIE NUIT, as it was with ELLIE, is that there was too much emphasis placed on originality in the composition of this perfume. Yes, it smells like nothing else. But maybe that's for a good reason?

ELLIE NUIT is probably an acquired taste, but I won't be acquiring it. Désolée. (Or perhaps I should be happy that I can cross this obscure niche house off my list?) I must confess that traces of this perfume smell rather nice on HRH Emperor Oliver's fur. I therefore can recommend ELLIE NUIT for testing by all male cats!

teddito
teddito

This is an amazing interpretation of roses.They are bitter, smoky,spiced, dark roses.
Definitely a floriental, with good sillage and great lasting power.The whole composition is built around the rose, but the main accent is bitter herbal/may be because of the fig leaf and coriander/.Luxurous, mature perfume.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ellie Perfume Ellie Nuit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ellie Perfume Ellie Nuit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ellie Nuit by Ellie Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ellie Nuit by Ellie Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Byredo Bal d'Afrique Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Neela Vermeire Creations Mohur Michael Kors Sexy Amber L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Annick Goutal Rose Absolue Byredo Bullion Byredo Seven Veils Vero Profumo rubj eau de parfum Pierre Balmain La Mome Frederic Malle Lipstick Rose L`Artisan Parfumeur Traversee du Bosphore Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Creed Love in Black Emilio Pucci Sole 149 MDCI Parfums Rose de Siwa Coty Vanilla Musk