Designers » D E » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Apparition Homme Emanuel Ungaro for men

Apparition Homme Emanuel Ungaro for men
dislike

Apparition Homme by Emanuel Ungaro is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Apparition Homme was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Polge. Top notes are rhubarb, mandarin orange and anise; middle notes are tea and pepper; base notes are licorice and vetiver root.

Rhubarb Mandarin Orange Anise

Tea Pepper

Licorice Vetiver Root

Apparition Homme Fragrance Reviews

joe38
joe38

A scent disappeared, which again is there in the stores !!
Luckily for me, because finally available, and moreover, at a reasonable price!
The shapely and beautiful masculine bottle of perfume handler ....
The fragrance me a sort of "Polge cocktail" .... the quality is indisputable, but the character and individuality have been far behind Polge presented by the odors!
However, it does not cost as much as a Dior Homme and Valentino Uomo !!
I note, though, it is still a nice aroma of its kind, and when looking at the ingredients is not an ordinary perfume .... as far as is at least the same simplified so special, too!
Fresh like Nautica Voyage and elegant, like Cerruti Ph.
One thing is certain who want a cheaper price easy, casual and yet qualitative sort of "signature" scent Olivier Polge preparations are in do not hesitate!
Feel free to give it a try, you will not be disappointed!
Great Longevity and lavish Sillage still belong to it!

collecteur
collecteur

This fragrance is huge. Not only because of its smell but the qualty. I can still smell it wearing a jumper I had it sprayed on 48 hours ago. Nothing heavy nor sweet though. A very fine, stylish & graceful fragrance. I agree to say most Ungaro's fragrance are very nice. Apparition is no exception. Use it for what it is yet an eau de toilette. A couple of sprays on your neck & shoulders. 3 on your chest & a couple more on your chest but sprayed true the collar. Divine for both people around you & yourself.

joenick68
joenick68

I always get some complements when I wear this cologne, fresh and spicy at the same time and performs nicely in a hot Summer day like today. I have three versions of Apparition, I still haven't decided which one is my favorite, for me is a definitely a day cologne, with a good sillage and longevity. Get the shampoo it is very affordable and very nice in the shower.
Hey feel special now, so far I am the only one wearing in the whole Fragrantica community, as per the site info. ;-)

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne is very suitable with suit.I feel this cologne is green spicy & little bit orange portion. This cologne is a little bit similar with Carolina Herrera 212 Men & Christian Dior Dune pour homme for me.

Shoota#1
Shoota#1

Just picked this up for ten bucks and wow I like this one a lot. Clean , fresh with a great tea and citrus mix. I am glad for this blind buy. I smell the hint of licorice and pepper in the dry down.

Marciu
Marciu

I truly love tea fragrances... And that's why I've had hard times with Apparition. Why? Because I can't smell the tea here. At all. And that's sad... It's not a bad fragrance, no. It just didn't fit for my taste.

What I get on my skin are mainly rhubarb, licorice and anise in the drydown and swet mandarin orange in the opening. The fragrance as a whole is unfortunately too sweet for me.

Longevity is about 6 hours and the sillage is moderate.

All in all it's very decent for me. If I didn't know who made it, I wouldn't say it was Olivier Polge...

Mprodigy
Mprodigy

Dispensable. It is very soft and synthetic for my taste, not harsh or projected. Howevver has something special, like a hypnotic peppery taste.

hernie
hernie

Una delicia de perfume con la nota de licorice que me recuerda al exquisito y lamentablemente discontinuado Memoire d´homme de Nina Ricci. Gran persistencia. Lo siento en mi muñeca aun despues de bañado. Muy recomendable si lo consiguen

Ewalk81
Ewalk81

I remember smelling this frag on a friend of mines and instantly liked it. I see that it gets some pretty bad reviews on here, but hey to each his own. I am ordering this tomorrow.

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

Metallic, sweet and annoying. Reminds me of a car freshener.

jozi1991
jozi1991

Very fresh and green scent. Its good for summer and spring daytime. It's powdery but mostly I smell rhubarb + pepper + citrus with little green tea. Really like it. Longevity and projection has some issues. Overall 6/10

johngreenink
johngreenink

I received a nice miniature bottle of Apparition Homme with a purchase of another perfume. I love the bottle design. The scent seemed like a nice but unremarkable aromatic, but then I reached the middle notes and was really surprised. There are great distinct notes here, for instance, I smell pepper and caraway here. The middle notes are very, very warm and comforting. The base become a very masculine powdery smell that still has a hint of the citrus in the beginning.

This perfume is much more subtle than I'd expected. It's probably better to put on less than more in order to let it 'do its thing' on the skin.

Thinking about it now, this would make a great gift for a guy - It's versatile enough that it would work on most skin types, and it's projection is just right for most situations. It has enough sweet and woody notes that would appeal to many.

Solid, intriguing scent.

PávelHenry
PávelHenry

I'm using it today, and in other post I was said that Paul Smith Extreme and Apparition Homme share some similarities.
But no, are differents.

Apparition has some powder and sour note.
Seems some flower... yes, it's flowery.
And Paul Smith Extr. is more roundy and open.
While Apparition is spicy-flowery-woody, Extreme is herbal-roundy-woody.

But both are good and share the same style and sensation.

kostas37
kostas37

very very refreshing fragrance..perfect for casual summer evenings.

Minimephisto
Minimephisto

This is an example of how simple blend of fruits, tea and pepper could do the trick for a fantastic first impression cologne.

It is easy to make a person to like you if you spray this. Very pleasant and you can picture an easy-going and free personality.

Not for serious or those who seeks great pleasure from sophistication.

This one is not complex, yet it does not disappoint you either.

Young and casual.

I accidentally found this collecting dust in the corner of the discount store. Because of it's the only one left and the price was basement bargain, I decided to take it home and oh I am glad.

I have nothing bad to say about this. Apparition Homme greets me with a sharp rhubarb and fresh & sweet juicy mandarin orange. These two notes are so refreshing! Tea and licorice give a light and smooth quality in here and something clean and woody will eventually blends everything together; creating such a pleasant experience. Nothing spicy tho. It's such a joy to wear, and I am very satisfied.

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

first spray on this was a burst of mandarin orange and citrus follow is the licorice..the licorice mixes up with the citrus.making darker heavy citrus..its not very heavy, just in the middle type of citrus..overall the projection and longevity is moderate...
this is a great summer fragrance...

instantjim
instantjim

This does not strike me as particularly woody. The citrus and fruity notes are most prominent. Spicy aromatic notes (probably the pepper and anise)make this a delightfully balanced fragrance.

guest_FantasyRide
guest_FantasyRide

Very nice perfume, but it doesn't last at all which is it's letdown. Shame really as it is quite refreshing

guest_reverence
guest_reverence

My ex had usedthis one..it made me crazy ^.^ awsome smell

noddoc
noddoc

exetremely glamorous fragrance

enocmohamed
enocmohamed

It is a very awesome fragance, mandarin appears as the first note, but at the end... green leaves and that citric smell turns you into somebody good to approach to.

If you are into citric... you will love it !

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Apparition Homme by Emanuel Ungaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Apparition Homme by Emanuel Ungaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.