Designers » D E » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Apparition Homme Intense Emanuel Ungaro for men

Apparition Homme Intense Emanuel Ungaro for men
dislike

sour

A new variance on the Apparition theme is Apparition Homme Intense. As announced by its name, the fragrance has become more intense and deep red color of the bottle promises an oriental and sensual scent. The composition is based on oriental, aromatic and woodsy notes. The fresh opening of mandarin, rhubarb and anise is warmed with spicy coriander notes. The base which has become more oriental unites vanilla, licorice and amber. The fragrance was created in 2007 by Olivier Polge.

Rhubarb Mandarin Orange

Coriander Tea Star Anise

Amber Vanilla Licorice

51.3 N

Apparition Homme Intense Fragrance Reviews

Yonny13
Yonny13

LOVE.... I wish I could still get a bottle! I had so many compliments when I wore it.

This one is rather strange, and though I may have thought it wearable when I first acquired a bottle, there was a time when I didn't like it at all. Trying it again, probably a few years or more later, I can see why there was a time when I disliked it. At the beginning there is a blast of something sharp, metallic, and "synthetic"-smelling, which is suggestive of wood (I can't think of anything else). However, that doesn't last too long and that woodiness is not dominant for the drydown. Another strange thing is that the notes are quite tight but not outright "sticky-synthetic." I don't see this one as "aficionado material" because there is nothing unique about it, nor is there excellent dynamism, complexity, or naturalness. Ciel, Mon Jardin! does a better job with this kind of idea, for example. However, the overall blend is somewhat pleasant when you get to the drydown, though I can't envision myself being enthusiastic about wearing it, especially considering my alternatives (which include Slatkin's Absinthe, for instance).

dremerick
dremerick

Blind bought simply based on the notes. Very very pleasantly surprised. This is easily wearable in any season or situation. Mildly sweet but NOT overly so. Very well balanced and quite unique compared to most of the fragrances available. It's hard to describe, its that unique. I would guess it's the combination of rhubarb and licorice with just the right combination of spice that makes it sooooo appealing. The vanilla, amber, and tea seem to smooth this out perfectly. Great longevity and projection.
I have paid much much more for fragrances. I just can't get over how pleased I am with this purchase. Just goes to show that some gems can be had for a very resonable price!
Niche quality, absolutely unique scent, bargain bin price, edp concentration, compliments galore . . .what more could you want!!!

JPS1979
JPS1979

I found this at TJ Maxx for 3 bucks. It's not one of my favorites, and I probably wouldn't purchase again, but it's decent. I've worn this out on the town and to work, and it has brought me compliments.

hansito
hansito

i have this one but im not crazy about it, i rather vanillas, gourmands or sweets, anyone want to trade? 98% FULL 1.7 oz

robertodoi
robertodoi

Lolita Lempicka EDT for women + spice notes. Not so strong as commented. A little bit feminine but wearable by men.

rhydian
rhydian

I like it, I was looking for a citrus and or asian style cent that DID NOT have bergamot. I like the opening which is a citrus tea smell ruled by Rhubarb but doesnt over power or linger too long followed by spicy and vanilla notes ruled by Amber. Amber at least to me seems to be the ruling smell followed by everything else but they all merge well.

Princedevitt2.0
Princedevitt2.0

I'm really happy with this fragance,the last saturday try this scent,it's not strong,but the projection in amazing,in the night after to take a shower try in my skin,the next day when take another shower still the fragance in my skin,definetly i recommended this fragance

raka
raka

Bad Boor Very horrid ican't stand
Who's Belive i traied many To wash My Hands
Headache with Sickness

Renato

I'm not much thrilled by Apparition, but the much richer Apparition Intense I really like a lot. To answer Alexkos below, it's not just him. When I tried Beckham's Signature Story a month ago, the opening did remind me strongly of Apparition Intense. However, during the rest of the test on my wrist the similarity did not last, as Apparition Intense maintains that magical odor for ages, but Signature Story didn't.
Regards,

Roqfort
Roqfort

Very underrated scent. Yes. It's not strong, but classy. And lasts about 8-10 hours on my skin. It was blind buy, and one of my best. Red pearl in my collection.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

This launches sweet and faintly citric, and it's nature is busy... but that aspect is short lived. Eventually it breaks down to something of a Floriental for men, until the anise and vanilla begin to stimulate. The Apparition Intense version is a stir of warmth and romance. I absorb this as esoteric and mysterious. Sure to serve the fall and winter seasons, whereas the original was constructed for the warmer weather.

alexkos
alexkos

Well, is it just me who thinks that this one is very, very similar to David Beckham's Signature Story? The first time I tried DB Signature St it smelled to me like something familiar. Then I came home and smelled all my perfumes and found out that Ungaro Intense smells very close to DB. Well, Beckham has this note of coconut, and is a little bit more aggressive, but in general they do really smell very identically.

jazz444
jazz444

A former colleague commented that this smelled similar to nag champa, and I have to agree.

Overall, not a star, especially in the "rouge" vein of scent, but its good longevity and pleasing enough incense-like note throughout keeps it in rotation for me.

BIG
BIG

INTENSE it is NOT! if you think this is a sillage or longevity monster, you're wrong. You have to apply generously in order to sense/smell something, yet it's still not projecting anything.

albania9diadem
albania9diadem

Its hard to describe. You definitely get the mandarin orange at the beginning. It's not bad, not memorable either.

Somewhere in between serious and fun. Wood and amber and somehow the feeling of leather and vetiver. It's definitely a masculine fragrance, so I guess I don't get to wear it for myself, but I'd love to smell it on my husband. A very nice scent, without being a huge statement maker. Sometimes you just want to smell nice.

Not too murky, not too sporty but somewhere in between. Wood and amber and somehow the feeling of leather and vetiver. It's definitely a masculine fragrance, so I guess I don't get to wear it for myself, but I'd love to smell it on my husband. A very nice scent, without being a huge statement maker. Sometimes you just want to smell nice.

Not too musky, not too sporty but somewhere in between. Wood and amber and somehow the feeling of leather and vetiver. It's definitely a masculine fragrance, so I guess I don't get to wear it for myself, but I'd love to smell it on my husband. A very nice scent, without being a huge statement maker. Sometimes you just want to smell nice.

vdxl
vdxl

Nice fruity-spicy-oriental scent. Maybe for those who think Xeryus Rouge is maybe too serious and want some of it, but with a new twist.

ALEXEIFEDOROV
ALEXEIFEDOROV

Obviously for the night. A very romantic fragance with the enigmatic factor of Ungaro, awesome opening and long lasting. Strange, mysterious and singular fragance¡

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Homme Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Homme Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Apparition Homme Intense by Emanuel Ungaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Apparition Homme Intense by Emanuel Ungaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.