Designers » D E » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Divas Emanuel Ungaro for women

Divas Emanuel Ungaro for women
dislike

cacao

Divas is a female perfume designed by Max Gavarry in 2000. It represents a synonym to sensuality and sophistication. Sweet and fresh aromas of bergamot, orange and pineapple open the composition up. The heart flourishes in romantic peony, along with orchid, coffee blossom and gourmand accords of dark chocolate. Base notes include wooden accords: patchouli, white amber and animal musk. The bottle is elegant and flamboyant like its precursors, Diva and Fleur de Diva, created by Jacques Helleu, following hot couture line.

Bergamot Orange Pineapple

Peony Orchid Dark Chocolate

Patchouli Amber Musk

Angel

Divas Fragrance Reviews

beaglebaileysmom
beaglebaileysmom

I tried to find this perfume for several years after being sent a sample of it accidentally (I was trying to get a sample of Diva, but was sent Divas). It's in the category of Angel and Euphoria, but nowhere near the punch that Angel has. I don't want to get your hopes up on this one though, because I doubt you could get a bottle. It took me years to find one. One seller wanted over $100 for 1.7 ounces, and it is not worth that. I ended up getting my bottle from one of those shady online places, thinking I wanted it so badly it was worth the $35 gamble. It turned out fine, and now this is my "wearable Angel."

Scent 8/10
Longevity 7/10
Overall 8/10

Joanna2533
Joanna2533

Kind of unisex perfume, with much personality, imposing and distinguishing one. It smells a bit heavy on me, longevity is more than moderate, sillage less. Divas has also oriental notes and a bitter sent that reminds the smell of tabacco. More suitable in cold seasons and in office outfit.

PacoGirl
PacoGirl

I've been waiting for this perfume so much!... Very BIG disapointment. It smells like chip soap or shampoo on me. I've been waiting for dark chocolate accord to comes up - never happened... Dryout is not pleasant at all. Willing to trade this bottle if someone is interesting.

krasikostova
krasikostova

Hello everyone. I got this wonderful perfume some days ago and now I have time to review it. I think, that I am one of the few "chosen", that has got this piece of art.
It starts a little bit loud, because of the citrus notes, but five minutes later it gets into something very pleasant and creamy and the chocolate note is on the top. Very oriental and but not heavy. If you know Ungaro's scents, you will certainly catch his signature. The fragrance is not intrusive and it is at least not light, girly scent. It is very feminine and seductive and it is so sexy. Like other musky scents this one is very creamy. It ends with more flowers and it is just great. I could actually also get some very soft lavender note at the beginning. It is a bit similar to Ungaro's Ungaro 2007, but Divas is way more feminine.
The bottle is gorgeous like the other two in the Diva family, and got a silver glittering crest. The bottle itself is glass, but not frosted like Fleur de Diva

Divas by Emanuel Ungaro 3.45 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Emanuel Ungaro Divas fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Emanuel Ungaro Divas, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Divas by Emanuel Ungaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Divas by Emanuel Ungaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Fleur d'Interdit Yves Rocher Rose Absolue Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Salvador Dali Purplelips Sensual Rochas Muse de Rochas Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Torrente L`Or de Torrente Lalique Amethyst Van Cleef & Arpels First Rasasi Catherine Jacomo Anthracite Parfums Berdoues Violette Divine Tous Tous In Heaven Her Parfums Berdoues Violettes de Toulouse Eau de Parfum Balenciaga Michelle Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance Emanuel Ungaro Ungaro 2007 Emanuel Ungaro Desnuda Lanvin Arpege