Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Exotic Green Emanuel Ungaro for women

Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Exotic Green Emanuel Ungaro for women
dislike

Two new fragrances by Emanuel Ungaro arrive just in time – in spring, to celebrate lush green aromas, freshness of citruses and beauty of flowers and fruit. Two new editions have perfect timing and appropriate names: Apparition Exotic Green and Apparition Wild Orange reminding us that hot summer is in front of us and it is perfect time for relaxing scents of exotic greenery and juicy citruses.

Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Exotic Green aims at women. Beginning of the fragrance is full of citrus zests and green herbal notes.

Top notes incorporate Sicilian lemon, Italian mandarin, wild blackberry and Japanese bamboo. A heart adds a floral note of lush May rose, accompanied with cinnamon and violet leaves, while a base features patchouli, Australian sandalwood, Lebanese cedar and white musk.

The fragrance is available in a green flacon shaped like previous Apparition editions, decorated with exotic green leaves and tiny pink flowers. Assortment includes 30, 50 and 90ml EDT. Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Exotic Green was launched in 2011.

Bamboo Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange Black Currant

Cinnamon Rose Violet Leaf

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli Virginia Cedar

Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Exotic Green Fragrance Reviews

Lakambini
Lakambini

I was expecting something herbal and green, thanks to the bamboo imagery. This is not green so much as fruity, with apple, and perhaps pear, the notes I detect. It seems to me a cousin to Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue, one of the many fruity-woody scents inspired by it. I don't smell anything particularly floral about it. It is a pleasant, light everyday fragrance, and although I don't believe in age restrictions when it comes to wearing scents, I think this has a youthful, summery vibe and really comes into its own in hot weather. A good gift idea for someone whose tastes you are not sure of, or someone who wants a discreet perfume.

missu1111
missu1111

Lovely fresh scent, perfect for breezy summer days! It does live up to its name, definitely a lot of green in this scent. I bought this as a blind buy based on the price and reviews here. I'm probably taking this to the office, so I can spray it on whenever, since the longevity is extremely poor. The price was really good, so I don't feel like I wasted my money, but buyer be aware, this lasts less than an hour!

małgorzata.kurpiewska
małgorzata.kurpiewska

I tested it some time ago. A pretty fresh scent, non offensive at all. But the staying power is none. It was gone completely after an hour.

damewolf13
damewolf13

This scent starts out with a bright burst of citrus goodness, followed quickly by the green notes of bamboo and violet leaves. On the drydown there is the touch of sweet cinnamon mingled with the woody notes of fresh cedar. This is a very nice green fragrance, that would be great for someone who likes the lighter perfumes.

pooya_pd1987
pooya_pd1987

its a perfect fragrance . i really love this .

cor metz
cor metz

Yes, here is someone who just got this precious fragrance.
Exotic green, when you spray it on it is more then lovely, actually it´s an explosion of citruses but as soon it dries down, I think there is not very much citrus left and it will not be very long lasting.
The base notes and warm notes are long lasting but the citrus and juicy, fruity smells are quickly gone.
What remains is a warm and agreable and friendly woodsy smell. No problem, just keep the bottle in your bag and spray it on when necessary.
I love it and will use it very much or too much.

Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Exotic Green by Emanuel Ungaro 3.53 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Emanuel Ungaro Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Exotic Green fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Emanuel Ungaro Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Exotic Green, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Exotic Green by Emanuel Ungaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Exotic Green by Emanuel Ungaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.