Designers » D E » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Wild Orange Emanuel Ungaro for men

Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Wild Orange Emanuel Ungaro for men
dislike

Two new fragrances by Emanuel Ungaro arrive just in time – in spring, to celebrate lush green aromas, freshness of citruses and beauty of flowers and fruit. Two new editions have perfect timing and appropriate names: Apparition Exotic Green and Apparition Wild Orange reminding us that hot summer is in front of us and it is perfect time for relaxing scents of exotic greenery and juicy citruses.

Emanuel Ungaro provides scents of wilderness, spices and wood refreshed with citruses and aromatic herbs to men this year. The new edition Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Wild Orange is adventurous and citrusy-aromatic. Top notes of the composition encompass citruses – Calabrian bergamot and Mexican lime enriched with spicy notes of cardamom. A heart adds lavender oil, Moroccan rosemary, Indonesian nutmeg oil. A base includes warmer rhythm of Australian sandalwood, vanilla and vetiver.

The fragrance can be obtained as 50 and 90 ml EDT, in glass flacons embellished with orange twigs. The fragrances can be expected on the market in spring 2011.

Cardamom Bergamot Lime

Lavender Rosemary Nutmeg

Vetiver Sandalwood Vanille

Wall Street

Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Wild Orange Fragrance Reviews

aromaphile
aromaphile

Ungaro Apparition Wild Orange is a scent that finds itself lingering somewhere between, "yeah!" and, "meh...". Wild Orange delivers an inexpensive alternative to many pricier citrus/spicy/"woody" offerings. While perhaps(definitely on me) lacking in longevity, the olfactory sensation it generates is pleasant.

eelee
eelee

This is an ok scent, but I think it smells like a pumpkin pie.

VanAllan
VanAllan

Ok, here we go again: got this one based solely on ONE review I found on another site which stated: "YSL La Nuit lovers must try Ungaro Apparition Wild Orange", based on the fact that I love YSL La Nuit and notes being almost similar, I thought I will get a fresher feeling from this one.
That review was somehow partially right: I DO get a similar feeling at some middle stages, but La Nuit is far better, spicier & more complex, and this is like a fleurs d'orangeur version of it, more creamy and softer.
The top is spicy-fresh of sweet oranges with some green lime and faint cardamom, and then the scent quickly evolves to a strong sandalwood, with some sweet nutmeg and aromatic flowers (lavender, rosemary)...here I found is has a similar aura of YSL La Nuit middle notes.
At dry down (after 5-6 hrs) it become woodier and sweeter with a vetiver/sandalwood/light vanilla combo, interesting enough. Overall a blind buy that I need more time to study. My first impression 6.8/10 ☣☣
Edit (22.10): I gave it away. Not something extraordinary or deserving to keep in my collection. No regrets.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

I hoped it's for women and sprayed on myself. :)

One of the best orange themes I've ever sniffed. There is no my favourite orange flower, but perception of the oranges here is equally pleasant, I agree.

By the way, that's what I sought and never found in Mat Orange by Masaki Matsushima (ugh..: Fanta!).

After the orange theme, rather well-balanced and well-executed, both reserved and original, goes more common masculine bergamot-lavender-vetiver base without being "testosterone" agressive. The longevity is not bad.

Great option for summer. Would love it on men of different age.

antonpan
antonpan

The opening is typically Fleur d'Oranger (orange flowers). Then the scent becomes fresher and more masculine, reminding of Lanvin L'Homme a lot.

Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Wild Orange by Emanuel Ungaro 3.60 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Emanuel Ungaro Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Wild Orange fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Emanuel Ungaro Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Wild Orange, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Wild Orange by Emanuel Ungaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Wild Orange by Emanuel Ungaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts for Men Rochas Rochas Man Nautica Nautica Voyage Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Burberry The Beat for Men Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black Lalique Encre Noire Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Animale Animale Animale for Men Versace Versace Pour Homme Caron Yatagan Lalique Hommage a L'Homme Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Givenchy Pi Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Serge Lutens Chergui Gucci Envy for Men