Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

Ombre de la Nuit Emanuel Ungaro for women and men

Ombre de la Nuit Emanuel Ungaro for women and men
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 12

Ombre de la Nuit by Emanuel Ungaro is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. Ombre de la Nuit was launched in 1993. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy. The fragrance features leather, iris, spicy notes, amber, musk and woody notes.

Leather iris Spicy Notes Amber Musk Woody Notes

Ombre de la Nuit Fragrance Reviews

neilvizuett
neilvizuett

I asked a seller for "La Nuit de L'homme", he brought me "Ombre de la Nuit", at first I got upset, but I took this one. After I applied the first time, I got so many compliments, all of them from women. My girlfriend totally adores this fragrance. The projection of this one is perfect, the sillage is perfect, luckily almost nobody knows about this fragrance, that makes it even more special and unique.

mshilov
mshilov

Wow! A ghost fragrance.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Emanuel Ungaro Ombre de la Nuit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Emanuel Ungaro Ombre de la Nuit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ombre de la Nuit by Emanuel Ungaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ombre de la Nuit by Emanuel Ungaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Floral
Gianfranco Ferre Gianfranco Ferre Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Le Lys Stella McCartney Stella Velvet Aubusson Desirade Paul Sebastian Design Giorgio Beverly Hills Red Arrogance Arrogance Mix Vaniglia, Papaya Amouage Esprit d`Amouage The Party The Garden Party Iris Pascal Morabito Nagada Des Filles a la Vanille Ambre Chinoise Frances Denney Interlude