Designers » D E » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Ungaro Man Emanuel Ungaro for men
dislike

tobacco
herbal
Ungaro Man Emanuel Ungaro for men Pictures Ungaro Man Emanuel Ungaro for men Pictures Ungaro Man Emanuel Ungaro for men Pictures

Ungaro Man, the latest creation by the house of Emanuel Ungaro, is dedicated to a charismatic man, who is a real seducer of our time. The new, fresh edition with an extremely sensual concept expresses sexuality and masculinity in a game with fashion, trend and style.

Its curved bottle has the same form as the seductress Ungaro 2007 for women, designed by Sylvie de France, but is painted in blue nuances and introduces a breath of freshness. Dark package features iridescent logo in silverish-blue colour of night and moonlight on water surface, which is fitted in with the modern bottle perfectly.

Composition of the perfume Ungaro Man opens with fresh and aromatic basil aromas, adding mild, spicy tobacco, showing a new view of harmony of Mediterranean freshness this way. Elegance of the whole composition is rounded with cedar, which is classic, but also youthful and modern in the same time.

Besides the perfume, there is an accompanying line including shampoo and 150 ml perfumed bath. Ungaro Man was launched in 2008.

Basil

Tobacco

Cedar

Givenchy pour Homme Blue Label

Ungaro Man Fragrance Reviews

ecojoe69
ecojoe69

WOW. I picked this up for 15 bucks at TJ Maxx and didn't expect much. Its really interesting. It isn't all that complex to me but there is something about this that I really like. I guess, based on the reviews, that its the Basil and Cedar mix because I don't really detect Tobacco here.
This really works for me.
Isn't that strong but it lingers a long while.

spankrabbit
spankrabbit

A subtle herbal opening then a very light tobacco middle. Better as a daytime scent...projection is low, could be good for the office. I found it to be a little boring.

JimmyPops
JimmyPops

The reviews here all seem to claim that Ungaro Man is a safe, masculine fragrance; nothing ground-breaking but not bad by any stretch of the imagination. I have to agree.

The tobacco dominates Ungaro man once it settles on the skin for a while but I also have to agree with Gypsy Parfumista I feel like there should be more than three notes in there but my nose isn't the most experienced so who knows, I feel like there's some more herbs and citrus in there than the list says but I'm not sure what yet. I will need to wear it a few more times to be sure.

Ungaro was a great $15 blind buy at my local Marshalls. The reviewers here seem to have it listed as a Summer/Spring fragrance but I'd disagree I think the tobacco notes would be more at home in the Fall/Winter; potentially as a going out fragrance but the downside is you won't be overpowering anyone. It's easier for me to do here on the East Coast because we're not cologne nuts over here haha!

Sillage and longevity are nothing to write home about, maybe four or five hours maximum, but for what I paid for it for a 3.4 oz I will just re-apply. All in all I'd give Ungaro Man a 7/10!

deja vu-gr
deja vu-gr

This juice surprised me very pleasantly.
It was blind buy for me and i did not regret it at all.
Is very hard to find perfumes of Ungaro in perfume stores here in my country today. You did it in the past but no no more,maybe it is a matter of marketing but this is another story.
It is not complex but a really very fresh scent but manly at the same time due to tobacco.Very safe buy,give it a try if you find it in a good price.
It costs me 23 euros/90ml.

esteban747
esteban747

Ungaro Man is refreshing. Is the perfect fragrance for daily wear, especially during spring and summer. It seems it has more than three notes, but usually the simplest fragrances are the best.
The opening is citrus for sure. Then it gets green, slightly herbal. The tobacco appears later, but maintaining the freshness.
I'm surprised by this fragrance, didn't expect to be this good. Thumbs up!

Berschwinger
Berschwinger

To my nose this is equal parts gucci by gucci and issey sport. Slightly deodorant ish in the mid, but in general I like it. Sillage and longevity seem better than gucci by gucci after one wearing.

faisalclairessence
faisalclairessence

A very nice perfume for both summer and winter, but I find it a lot like Givenchy Blue Label.

RemingtonSteele
RemingtonSteele

Very crisp tobacco scent, has a fresh out of showerness to it. Not Ungaro's best, but worth picking up if you see in discount bin!

dromidreza
dromidreza

بوی خیلی خوبی داره تنباکو خالص ولی برای حداکثر 2
ساعت.بعد از اون دیگه رو پوستم احساسش نکردم..بازم میگم رو پوست من اینطوری بود.بنظر من اصلا هم پخش بو نداره حتی 1/10.باز رو خودتون تستش کنین

kostas37
kostas37

it's like a lighter or summer version of gucci pour homme..discreet/weak..nice scent but nothing special..the bottle is ugly..bad half copy of 212 carolina herrera's bottles..with a huge useless piece of plastic as lid.

cuba gold
cuba gold

Excelente aroma. la explosión de citricos es increíble.
seductor, atrevido.
la longevidad es media, 4 hrs aprox

antonpan
antonpan

This is like a fresh version of tobacco Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme. The scent is very manly (tobacco, tobacco, tobacco), sexy but not heavy at the same time.

I bought the 150 ml body wash blind and find it works with just about any mens cologne. This lead me to search the fragrance out, and I'm glad I did...

This smells like much more than just three notes to me. The top is sharp, green and fresh; but I detect a bit more than just basil (perhaps some tarragon or chamomile as well). The heart has a wonderful tobacco smell that gives it an elegant earthy smell but remains tinted green from the opening notes. Hints of vetiver here and there...? The drydown is warm and woody with a clean cedar. This is very masculine and modern, but not too light or fresh. It has a very nice sillage, but is overall quite subtle and lasts most of the day on me. This is a minmalist cologne for sure-but one worth having in my opinion (as is true with most Ungaros). Great for day or night, and this just says "nice" in no uncertain terms...without too much hoopla or complexity.

Sillage: nice then closer
Longevity: above average
Overall: 3.5/5

I never heard of Emanuel Ungaro until Avon released the "U" for Him and Her, but since finding out about him and his perfumes want to smell many, many more. Apparition is awesome and his scents say Manly, Modern and Mediterranean...

VanAllan
VanAllan

This one starts aromatic & herbal (non-bitter herbs) & also a bit spicy with basil, then, after 30 min. becomes tobacco sweeter but not too oriental or sweet.
At heart is still aromatic (a very good basil-tobacco combo), at one time I felt it a little like Givenchy PH (cedar from base) combined with CH Herrera for Men (tobacco).
Then become at drydown more woody-sweet with cedar, good sillage at least after 1-2 hrs., longevity more than acceptable (5-6 hrs.). Overall a very nice combination for winter-spring-autumn, a good aromatic-fougere type. My rank 7.4/10. ☣☣☣

Ungaro Man by Emanuel Ungaro 3.90 out of 5 based on 52 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Emanuel Ungaro Ungaro Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Emanuel Ungaro Ungaro Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ungaro Man by Emanuel Ungaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ungaro Man by Emanuel Ungaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.