Designers » D E » Citrus « Groups

Sabbia 167 Emilio Pucci for women

Sabbia 167 Emilio Pucci for women
dislike

Sabbia 167 Emilio Pucci for women Pictures

A collection of three perfumes (Sole 149, Acqua 330 and Sabbia 167) arrived on the market in March 2009. They are inspired by sun, water, sand and Mediterranean aromas similar to those of the original Vivara version from 2007.

Sabbia 167 represents sun-scorched sand, embodied in a composition featuring mandarin, lemon, iris and sandalwood. Perfumer is Annick Menardo.

All three perfumes are available as 50 and 100ml edt.

Mandarin Orange Amalfi Lemon

iris Praline

Sandalwood

Annam

Sabbia 167 Fragrance Reviews

Lara517
Lara517

How, pray tell, can a fragrance "sound politically correct?

ketchup38
ketchup38

I initially loved this at first sniff but then the final notes ended up being Dry, peppery and powdery...Not exactly a lasting impression

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Weird dry arrangement that smells a tad chemical on top, and fails to draw me into its development. I would say that it's worth wearing in the spring, but one could do better. The powdery, dry austerity of 167 is the only thing going for it, and you can get that with an $11 bottle of Coty Musk for Men.

Sissi
Sissi

This has to be the driest note of Iris i have ever smell
it recreates the dryness of the sand to the T and leaves
no punches but it's a overwhelming scent so i would
be careful how much to apply this scent is loud and
if you want to be notice this scent is right for you
Dries with a bitter note of lemon I can't detect
any Mandarin orange it seems to be drowned out from
all the dry Irises. The drydown is an faint hint of
Sandalwood, Less is more the saying goes and this
the prime example with only 4 notes it doesn't take
a lot to make this scent powerful due to the Irises
also i also notice that this a youthful and more brighter version of Molinard Habanita with the same Powdery Compound but this aimed for the Younger Crowd.

My darling
My darling

I think that it could be interpreted as an more sweet and more intense version of Infusion d'Iris by Prada!

maniadekay
maniadekay

I love it!

Helena
Helena

It is Very Very Very sweet like there is no citrus fruits at all. Maybe a light mandarine breeze over the lake of total sweetness. But on body it sounds like a lovely baby powder for hours and even upraises the mood! The best one from Vivara family (to my opinion), and really very unusual! If you wear it and it suits your skin type, you will be definitely noticed.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

The opening is very optimistic. The light citrus overture is full of spring joy. In a few minutes the traces of spring wind are hardly noticeable; it is getting closer to the skin. I guess the sillage might be expected with many sprays. I can imagine it as a safe boudoir fragrance and an office one as well, because it sounds intimate, calm on the one hand and elegant, politically correct on the other. It could equally work out to provide domestic comfort and to smooth office routine. My short definition for it would be a powered iris or nice floral powder. Nevertheless it is rather feminine with a language of semi-tones, a touch of elegance and even a light hint of glamour. Iris-lovers might find it rather interesting. The dry-out is pleasantly creamy. I wouldn’t be upset to receive it as a gift but I am not in a hurry to put it on my wish list either.
P.S. It has just occurred to me that it could be interpereted as an iris version of jasmin noir (bvlgari).

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Emilio Pucci Sabbia 167 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Emilio Pucci Sabbia 167, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sabbia 167 by Emilio Pucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sabbia 167 by Emilio Pucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Innocent Christian Dior Midnight Poison Emilio Pucci Vivara (2007) Givenchy Hot Couture Prada Infusion d'Iris Emilio Pucci Acqua 330 Christian Dior Dune Guerlain L'Instant Magic John Galliano John Galliano Montblanc Femme de Montblanc Betsey Johnson Betsey Johnson Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Elle Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Toilette Christian Dior Dolce Vita Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine Lancome Magnifique Serge Lutens Datura Noir